Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jun 28, 2021 12:27 PM
Nov 2020
WONDER IF SEASON 2 IS BETTER??
Aug 14, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2013
Damn what an crazy match to end the season on. Even with giving everything they had Kaijō wasn't able to win. If you ever played a sports like this for yourself you know why Kise and the Kaijō's captain cried because of their frustration. This shows how much they love basketball.

But they can get revenge at the winter cup which should be hype. What surprised or even more scared me was when the Tohou captain mentioned that Aomine is able to play on a higher level even if he's not able to do it every time. This sounds unbelievable.

I also understand why Kuroko and Kagami both are so fired up after the match. They have a lot of work before them but I'm sure Riko will make them fit enough. I can just hope for Kuroko that he will be able to find a new style for himself before the winter cup starts. That's the most important thing.

After all these years now I finally understand why a lot of my friends told me to watch this. Such a hype show. Can't wait to begin with the second season.

Apr 30, 2022 3:27 PM
Jan 2021
Started this series because I'm into basketball in real life. After the first episode I wasn't so impressed, but went on to watch the next episode. Once I saw that I was HOOKED. I love how the series highlights the intensity of each game, whether it be a practice game against another team or a one on one, or even the one time Kise, Kuroko, and Kagame played a THREE ON FIVE and utterly clapped them CHEEKS!

Despite there not being any actual fighting or battling, like Naruto, DBZ, MHA, et cetera, I can still feel the tension and the fight on the court. This series does a great job of making basketball feel like a true battle of titans, especially the matches involving the Generation of Miracles.

With that I can't wait to see what Murasakibara and Akashi can do as they're the only ones from the Generation of Miracles that we haven't seen in action. Midorima Shintaro specializes in shooting from ANYWHERE ON THE COURT, Daiki Aomine has a street-like way of playing that makes guarding him almost impossible as his moves can't be predicted, Tetsuya Kuroko has one skill of passing, and lacks in every other way, Ryota Kise can copy any moves from those he sees, as long as the player in question isn't better than him.

Honestly I'm just hyped to start the next season!
Aug 22, 2022 8:23 AM
Nov 2019
it kept the flow of the series and left it onto a good stage for the next season
Oct 2, 2022 5:13 AM
May 2021
It was a very good showcase showing aomine was still stronger than everybody else
Nov 20, 2022 11:25 AM
Oct 2019
Best sports Anime
Mar 5, 2023 5:05 AM
Jan 2016
Good sports serie
Mar 10, 2023 8:54 PM
Jan 2023
its cool i like the animation
Jun 13, 2023 9:08 AM

Apr 2013
Did they really just wonder if they could beat them? I mean you've already beaten 2 out of 3 xD

I'm not a big fan of sports anime, so as expected I did not enjoy this show all that much. What bothered me most were those weird skills though like "Eagle eye" and "Copy". Or the ability to never miss a shot, that would actually make you king of basketball in the whole world. 4/10
Jul 2, 2023 5:59 AM
Jan 2019
best anime ever best anime ever best anime ever best anime ever best anime ever best anime ever best anime ever best anime ever
Jul 27, 2023 11:54 AM
Jul 2023
I think this is the most fun I've had for years
Nov 4, 2023 7:26 AM
Apr 2023
it was a masterpiece anime as a sport anime.
Feb 24, 7:21 AM
Nov 2023
KASE! THAT'S IT, THAT IS THE TWEET!
Apr 3, 7:08 AM
Jul 2018
A great finale to a great season. Seeing the other two members of the GOM gets me hyped. Also even tho Kise and the gang lost I'm glad they at least fought till the end.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

245 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:44 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kaeji - Sep 8, 2012

116 by removed-user »»
Apr 3, 6:19 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Fiji - Sep 1, 2012

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 2, 7:18 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Itami - Aug 25, 2012

111 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kiev - Aug 18, 2012

97 by removed-user »»
Apr 1, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.