Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 25, 2008 12:10 AM

Jan 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
lol everyone wants a piece of Fan ;)

it was a good episode. i like the pace and it is being nicely setup.

looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 25, 2008 2:04 AM

Jun 2008
yeah lol,anyway great episode
Oct 25, 2008 4:49 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Heh, seems like it. Another decent episode, I liked it.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 25, 2008 6:34 AM

Jan 2008
It seems like Fan is forced onto the path of a hero, regardless of whether he wants to. Still, at this point it's doubtful that he can achieve anything, since these rebels don't even seem to have any resources, such as a fleet.
Oct 25, 2008 7:48 AM

Nov 2007
Good episode. Looking forward to more.

Oct 25, 2008 9:19 AM

Jul 2008
lordshadowisle said:
It seems like Fan is forced onto the path of a hero, regardless of whether he wants to. Still, at this point it's doubtful that he can achieve anything, since these rebels don't even seem to have any resources, such as a fleet.

Where's your faith!? He's Fan Hyulick! He has all the luck in the world! I mean, captured twice in the same day? This guy is going places.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Oct 25, 2008 9:54 AM

Mar 2008
Ok, this episode won me over.

Now, you can definitely see that it's from the makers of LotGH. Really many similarities.
The plot slowly unfolds and I think I can see where this is going. I think this show will be pretty awesome soon.
Too bad most people didn't give it a few episodes.

Fan is no Yang Wenli, but I think better of him now. He is a good replacement for the cool rebel leader. I am interested in the rest of the rebel group. The girl is a bit too young (adjusted for today's audience's taste) but interesting.

Best scene was, when she asked him how many people he killed and he said "100000" and she laughed, because she thought he was making a joke, but we all know he wasn't joking. Ok, we learned later on that she did know it and just played dumb, but anyway nice scene and a good indicator for Fan's character.

Also interesting hero doesn't want to be hero theme. They all gave their lives for "the great hero who defeated the undefeated Tytania Clan" who just did his job, but wasn't interested in all the stuff going on at all. He is just a normal guy who wants to work, earn money and have fun. ^^

Next episode please!
Oct 25, 2008 11:03 AM

May 2008
I have a feeling I am really going to like this show.
Oct 25, 2008 1:29 PM

Oct 2007
The plot is a little slow for me but I enjoy this anime so far.
Forever said:
Now, you can definitely see that it's from the makers of LotGH. Really many similarities.
The plot slowly unfolds and I think I can see where this is going. I think this show will be pretty awesome soon.
Well, I think you know why people don't like to watch this anime. But i have one question, does Tytania is really similar to LotGH in term of plot or something along the line?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 25, 2008 2:38 PM
Mar 2008
I liked this episode, its still a great series.
I'm loving it, and we're still only in the introduction episodes.
Oct 25, 2008 2:53 PM

May 2008
Probably the most underrated series of this fall, masterpiece.

Poor Fan he must be really sorry that he won that battle.
The clan's head maid is the narrator xD
Oct 25, 2008 3:35 PM
Oct 2008
I think this series is lighter in tone than LOGH. But I have a feeling it's going to raise some serious questions as it progresses. For example, Fan is already questioning the consequences of fighting Tytania because it obviously involves war and people dying as a result.
Oct 25, 2008 5:14 PM
Dec 2007
Siva said:
Forever said:
Well, I think you know why people don't like to watch this anime. But i have one question, does Tytania is really similar to LotGH in term of plot or something along the line?

I must admit I have a very hard time understanding why people don't like to watch this anime, as why people didn't like to watch the best show of this summer (also adapted from a novel by Yoshiki Tanaka) Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo. My only guess is that people have no taste when it comes to good series but I may be wrong :) To answer your question, both shows have a lot in common yes, same kinds of characters, same themes, same style, same setting and the plot develops in the same direction (but LOGH is much more grand from the beginning and we are plunged directly into the war, in Tytania, it will take some episodes probably). As Nata-chan hints, Tytania is much lighter in tone compared to LOGH for now, but I hope it will change soon (and I'm convinved it will, it's mainly due to the focus being on the new Yang Wen-li : Fan Hulic, whereas the development of LOGH is dependent on the development of the future emperor Reinhard Von Lohengram and not Yang...).

To go back to the episode itself, it was great, Fan meets Lila, which is good, and at the same time, the rule and perenity of Tytania is being questioned, with a nice execution taking place outside the imperial palace to "purge" the last dissidents. Fan is now before a dilemma, but he will obviously chose the Lila/Casabianca side even if the fight is already lost even before starting anything. Alliance style ! On the other side, the fight between the 4 successors will intensify and probably result in Juslan overtrowing all the other family leaders. Well, they are just some guesses but I have seen enough Yoshiki Tanaka adaptations to anticipate that pretty accurately ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 25, 2008 5:44 PM

May 2008
Unsurprisingly this series just gets better. While Yang will forever be my numero uno anime hero, Fan is certainly climbing the ranks in a hurry. I mean hell, he isn't just Dude-like ala Yang, he really is The Dude given that Tytania is clearly The Big Lebowski in space. The plot has a lot of ins and outs, Fan gets thrown into a series of misadventures because of an unfortunate event, and there's bowling...well okay, the bowling was replaced by tea. Although I will say that Lydia either needs to be of some importance or GTFO. She was really the only part of the episode I didn't like.
Oct 25, 2008 5:50 PM

Jan 2008
Nata-chan said:
I think this series is lighter in tone than LOGH. But I have a feeling it's going to raise some serious questions as it progresses. For example, Fan is already questioning the consequences of fighting Tytania because it obviously involves war and people dying as a result.

To be truthful, I think that lighter might not be bad. LOGH was a bit too dark.
Oct 25, 2008 6:24 PM

Apr 2008
This series is getting awesome *.*
I love Fan being something like the anti-hero.. He's supposed to be the big hero and everyone wants him, but he says it's only luck and just goes of on his own x)
Gotta love him x3
And I'm guessing Lyra's character will improve... When the war starts that girl will be forced to change... Too bad she has no idea of what war is.. Or at least seams like it.. *yeah, part of her family lost against Tytania when she wasn't born and she heard a lot of stories, but I believe it's really different the listening to stories and the living it yourself....*
Oct 25, 2008 7:34 PM

Dec 2007
Wait, what's that noise? it sounds like of thousands of newborn fangirls screaming for LyraXFan

jkjk

This show is HORRIBLY underrated. Every once in a while a slow moving plot isn't a bad thing. In this case, it really fits. I'm kinda curious, what'll happen if/when Fan gets serious.

Also... what's lydia's role in the story?
Oct 25, 2008 8:16 PM
Oct 2008
lordshadowisle said:
Nata-chan said:

To be truthful, I think that lighter might not be bad. LOGH was a bit too dark.

I agree, the body count was extremely high
Oct 25, 2008 10:44 PM

Oct 2007
Jacut said:
Siva said:
Forever said:

I must admit I have a very hard time understanding why people don't like to watch this anime, as why people didn't like to watch the best show of this summer (also adapted from a novel by Yoshiki Tanaka) Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo. My only guess is that people have no taste when it comes to good series but I may be wrong :) To answer your question, both shows have a lot in common yes, same kinds of characters, same themes, same style, same setting and the plot develops in the same direction (but LOGH is much more grand from the beginning and we are plunged directly into the war, in Tytania, it will take some episodes probably). As Nata-chan hints, Tytania is much lighter in tone compared to LOGH for now, but I hope it will change soon (and I'm convinved it will, it's mainly due to the focus being on the new Yang Wen-li : Fan Hulic, whereas the development of LOGH is dependent on the development of the future emperor Reinhard Von Lohengram and not Yang...).

To go back to the episode itself, it was great, Fan meets Lila, which is good, and at the same time, the rule and perenity of Tytania is being questioned, with a nice execution taking place outside the imperial palace to "purge" the last dissidents. Fan is now before a dilemma, but he will obviously chose the Lila/Casabianca side even if the fight is already lost even before starting anything. Alliance style ! On the other side, the fight between the 4 successors will intensify and probably result in Juslan overtrowing all the other family leaders. Well, they are just some guesses but I have seen enough Yoshiki Tanaka adaptations to anticipate that pretty accurately ;)
Well, if you are having a very hard time understanding why people don't like to watch this anime, then I will give you some hints. In term of plot, this anime might be great show for us but it is not something that you can expect alot of people to love this type of anime in this modern era. In term of art, this is an outdated compare to Gundam. As for the characters, all the characters in this anime might be great in a point of view but if you look around and check other anime like Gundam Seed, Shana, Code Geass etc.. is there any character in those anime not close enough to a kick-ass characters? What exactly this anime lack the most are Action and Eye-candy.

And if you look around here, all the people who have posted in this thread are a big fan of LotGH. So you can assume that only these type of people here will watch Tytania and will praised it as a great anime.

Oct 25, 2008 11:28 PM

Mar 2008
Absolutely_Steve said:
Although I will say that Lydia either needs to be of some importance or GTFO. She was really the only part of the episode I didn't like.
I am pretty sure, that she will serve a purpose later on. Those guys have never introduced characters that don't serve a purpose later on. Wouldn't make much sense, either.

Siva said:
Jacut said:
Siva said:
Forever said:

Well, if you are having a very hard time understanding why people don't like to watch this anime, then I will give you some hints. In term of plot, this anime might be great show for us but it is not something that you can expect alot of people to love this type of anime in this modern era. In term of art, this is an outdated compare to Gundam. As for the characters, all the characters in this anime might be great in a point of view but if you look around and check other anime like Gundam Seed, Shana, Code Geass etc.. is there any character in those anime not close enough to a kick-ass characters? What exactly this anime lack the most are Action and Eye-candy.

And if you look around here, all the people who have posted in this thread are a big fan of LotGH. So you can assume that only these type of people here will watch Tytania and will praised it as a great anime.

Well, I don't think the art is outdated. It's very decent. Moreover maybe at least girls have the eye candy factor with this show. They also tried hard with Lila. ^^"
But you must be right, since not many people are watching this. I also know some people having dropped it without even finishing the first episode; they refuse to give it a chance. Maybe the beautiful power ranger boys in the OP scared them away.

Regarding your first question: Like Jacut already says: There are plenty of similarities, but nevertheless the story is different. I think if you like this you have all reasons to go watch LotGH, since that's a real masterpiece you shouldn't miss. Give it about 10 episodes in order to be able to tolerate the old art (if you mind old art) and in order for the story to unfold. Moreover you need that many episodes to get a glimpse of the cast in LotGH. There are hundreds of support characters.
Oct 26, 2008 1:19 AM

Jun 2007
Siva said:
Jacut said:
Siva said:
Forever said:

I've never seen LotGH and I find this show enjoyable. I'm a major Gundam and Mecha though. The reason I'm enjoying this series is because of the story and the pacing. The art isn't so bad either.
Oct 26, 2008 6:54 AM

Apr 2008
Siva said:
Jacut said:
Siva said:
Forever said:

Well, I didn't even knew LotGH existed till I started watching this and I normally don't like mecha, so...
What really got me into this was the op.. I simply loved it x3 And the first episode was awesome, so x3
And yes, I understand that most of the people that are watching this are LotGH fans, but not all =)
Oct 26, 2008 8:19 AM

Oct 2007
@Forever: LOL you know when you said "It's very decent" at that point you already lose one point from the majority. It is not like it is bad when i said outdated it is just that it wasn't flashy in this modern time. I would say I actually like the art of the 2 girls in this anime so far.
>>"Moreover you need that many episodes to get a glimpse of the cast in LotGH. There are hundreds of support characters."
This is also one of the reason why I have a hard time to decided should I watch it or not because i already have a hard to remember most of the important characters in Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Well, someday in the future I will give it a try but I need to find a good site that let me dl at those 110 episodes long >_<

@DeathfireD: I've never seen LotGH either and I also like a few gundam anime. You can say that we are the type who like this type of anime. For me I give everything a try and I will watch anything as long as it didn't bore me to death.

@Lumi-chan: It was a mistake on my end and I should have use the "almost" instead of what i have used so far -_-
SivaOct 26, 2008 8:50 AM

Oct 26, 2008 11:27 AM
Oct 2008
This show is alright it is a little slow paced but overal its not bad, what is making this show good so far is the political intrigue that is going on within the world of tytania and someone is going to turn on someone in there
Oct 26, 2008 12:37 PM

Feb 2005
Siva said:
As for the characters, all the characters in this anime might be great in a point of view but if you look around and check other anime like Gundam Seed, Shana, Code Geass etc.. is there any character in those anime not close enough to a kick-ass characters? What exactly this anime lack the most are Action and Eye-candy.

The characters in Code Geass are pretty much all made up of either Imba kickass or eyecandy. All flash and no substance. Now, this is Ep3, so I can't hope to say anything profound about the characters of Tytania, but if they are anything alike like those in LoGH, they will certainly be a hundred times deeper and more realistic than any character in CG and Gundam (Seed at least, as it's the only one I've seen) and I daresay Shana as well.
Oct 26, 2008 3:42 PM

Oct 2007
Baman said:
Siva said:
As for the characters, all the characters in this anime might be great in a point of view but if you look around and check other anime like Gundam Seed, Shana, Code Geass etc.. is there any character in those anime not close enough to a kick-ass characters? What exactly this anime lack the most are Action and Eye-candy.

The characters in Code Geass are pretty much all made up of either Imba kickass or eyecandy. All flash and no substance. Now, this is Ep3, so I can't hope to say anything profound about the characters of Tytania, but if they are anything alike like those in LoGH, they will certainly be a hundred times deeper and more realistic than any character in CG and Gundam (Seed at least, as it's the only one I've seen) and I daresay Shana as well.
In that statement, I didn't mean the character in Gundam Seed and Shana are masterpiece but what i really mean is that they are pretty well known which is why lead the series to became famous. And I dare to say that Shana is one of my top hatest character.

Do you know why I agreed with the director of Code Geass? He stated that there are 2 things that someone like him as a director must chose one of them and that 2 things are "Making a good series with no profit" and "Making a series with profit" , and do you know which one is Tytania?

To make it more correctly, I would say that what Tytania lack the most is the appealing to the people who are want to give this anime a try.

Oct 26, 2008 4:09 PM
May 2008
Forever said:
Ok, this episode won me over.

Fan is no Yang Wenli, but I think better of him now. He is a good replacement for the cool rebel leader. I am interested in the rest of the rebel group. The girl is a bit too young (adjusted for today's audience's taste) but interesting.

Best scene was, when she asked him how many people he killed and he said "100000" and she laughed, because she thought he was making a joke, but we all know he wasn't joking. Ok, we learned later on that she did know it and just played dumb, but anyway nice scene and a good indicator for Fan's character.

Also interesting hero doesn't want to be hero theme. They all gave their lives for "the great hero who defeated the undefeated Tytania Clan" who just did his job, but wasn't interested in all the stuff going on at all. He is just a normal guy who wants to work, earn money and have fun. ^^

Next episode please!

I agree with your thoughts on this episode, even though I haven't seen LotGH yet.
Oct 26, 2008 5:07 PM

Feb 2005
Siva said:
In that statement, I didn't mean the character in Gundam Seed and Shana are masterpiece but what i really mean is that they are pretty well known which is why lead the series to became famous. And I dare to say that Shana is one of my top hatest character.

Do you know why I agreed with the director of Code Geass? He stated that there are 2 things that someone like him as a director must chose one of them and that 2 things are "Making a good series with no profit" and "Making a series with profit" , and do you know which one is Tytania?

To make it more correctly, I would say that what Tytania lack the most is the appealing to the people who are want to give this anime a try.

I guess I skimmed over it too quick then.
It's really too bad with Code Geass, I keep feeling it could have continued on so much better had they not pushed the reset button for the plot after the first season. You can't make a masterpiece with only epic action, but the masses tend to be swayed by flashy and spectacular things.
I sort of wonder how they managed to finance LoGH in the first place.
Oct 26, 2008 6:46 PM

Feb 2008
I guess a handful of people already dropped this or just lost interest already ... at least the thread isn't as bad as the first two episodes were here and there with the complaints and the "it's boring" comments.

Really liked this episode just like the last two. Fan is getting more awesome, Lira is very <3, and yeah.

I agree with the comments made about the tone being a little lighter than LOGH's, I think this goes back to previous discussions about the shows violence vs LOGH's. I think I heard the timeslot is having a lot of an effect on this, along with it being a TV series unlike LOGH which is oddly considered and OVA. But yeah, regardless of the tone being a little lighter, it's not really bothering me at all.

Next to that I can also agree that the show seems like it'll be a bit more behind Fan's development compared to the Clan/Tytania, kind of like LOGH was somewhat with Reinhard. I think that's a good move, seems like they've really setup Fan here to be a hero on the rise that'll have to take down a lot of enemies.

That Alses (sp?) guy was ... interesting. His character design made me think he should be in Banner of the Stars or something though, lol.

Also, is it me or does the narrator completely sound like Annerose via LOGH? Really sounds like her to me, but I couldn't find any staff relations anywhere if it's true.

I think now the only complaint I might have for the show is the music. It seems to be very hit or miss for me at times and the production is still a little iffy, but I'm definintely not going to let these issues hold me back from this show. Terra e had some issues and look at how amazing that was!

Really looking forward to more.
Oct 26, 2008 8:17 PM

Jan 2008
Echelon said:
I agree with the comments made about the tone being a little lighter than LOGH's, I think this goes back to previous discussions about the shows violence vs LOGH's. I think I heard the timeslot is having a lot of an effect on this, along with it being a TV series unlike LOGH which is oddly considered and OVA. But yeah, regardless of the tone being a little lighter, it's not really bothering me at all.

Well, it's not only the lack of violence that makes Tytania lighter. It's more of the general mood of the series. IMO, LOGH was more depressing than Tytania, which in comparison is still rather optimistic. LOGH was very cruel in that sense, that even the greatest of military minds is doomed to fail because of his government's corruptness, that great men die ignoble deaths (both of them). LOGH was certainly no story where a happy hero saves the world and everyone was happy.

Tytania is, so far, different. Though we might see the same political backstabbing and/or corruption, it's okay since the guys being backstabbed are villains (or at least people we don't root for). Admittedly, this makes the story much more simplistic, but it makes me feel better (or at least, non-depressed) after watching it.

As a sidenote, I don't mind more violence in Tytania. In fact, I would like seeing some Rossenritter/ovlessor kind slaughtering once in a while =)
Oct 26, 2008 9:43 PM

Dec 2007
Good episode. the pace what I like so far, and I think that I will enjoying this series. What I watched epiosde 1-3, it have a good storyline. I'm looking forward to more.
Oct 27, 2008 2:35 AM

Feb 2008
lordshadowisle said:
Echelon said:

Well, it's not only the lack of violence that makes Tytania lighter. It's more of the general mood of the series. IMO, LOGH was more depressing than Tytania, which in comparison is still rather optimistic. LOGH was very cruel in that sense, that even the greatest of military minds is doomed to fail because of his government's corruptness, that great men die ignoble deaths (both of them). LOGH was certainly no story where a happy hero saves the world and everyone was happy.

Tytania is, so far, different. Though we might see the same political backstabbing and/or corruption, it's okay since the guys being backstabbed are villains (or at least people we don't root for). Admittedly, this makes the story much more simplistic, but it makes me feel better (or at least, non-depressed) after watching it.

As a sidenote, I don't mind more violence in Tytania. In fact, I would like seeing some Rossenritter/ovlessor kind slaughtering once in a while =)

Yeah I can agree with that about LOGH. Especially with the fact that you just know going into the show, not all the characters are going to make it... :(

Tytania definitely feels different in this aspect. Guess it's just yet another difference between the two shows, not to say if the atmosphere was like LOGH's here I'd complain, but it's just another thing that's nice to see "different than LOGH". If that makes sense? lol.

Maybe in the end this'll be something we can call "LOGH Lite". But I guess we'll have to see.
Oct 27, 2008 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
Did Arres Tytania remind anyone of that Goldenbaume kaiser from LoGH who ran off with the choir boy XD A green haired character who's voiced by the same seiyuu who did Saionji (Utena) and Mao (Code Geass) could only mean sadistic tendencies and severe psychological problems.

While this so far feels like a LoGH lite like some people mentioned, I consider this to be the best series of this fall so far, and it's quite agonizing waiting for the next episode.

I'm quite interested in seeing what kind of ending Ishiguro-san had planned for us; as far as I know, the novel has not been concluded yet. The second episode foreshadowed that it might end with Tytania's downfall, but Fan's comment hinted that this might not be the case.

Next episode seems it will center around Lira. I want more Jouslain and Idris ;_;
Oct 27, 2008 9:22 PM

Nov 2007
Decent episode. Idris reminds me of Rudolf von Goldenbaum.

Echelon said:
I That Alses (sp?) guy was ... interesting. His character design made me think he should be in Banner of the Stars or something though, lol.

I think he might be the best looking girl in the show >.>
Oct 27, 2008 11:02 PM

Oct 2008
good episode.. i wonder how a resistance group is gonna come around and defeat tytania...
next episode time
Oct 29, 2008 10:30 AM

Oct 2007
I'm liking this lots so far. I'll defenitely have to watch LoGH after this is over . :)
Oct 29, 2008 7:09 PM

Apr 2008
This show continues to impress
Oct 31, 2008 7:14 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
katsup said:
I'm liking this lots so far. I'll defenitely have to watch LoGH after this is over . :)

I stopped watching Tytania and decided I have to finish LOGH first. Already episode 25 and deeply hooked....

Tytania will be my backup/replacement once I finish burning LOGH out (to avoid being too depressed)

To everyone who haven't watched LOGH: go watch it as soon as possible. If you're a space opera fan, missing it is not an option, believe me....

From what I have seen in the first episode, Tytania doesn't seem to lack what LOGH had....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 1, 2008 4:21 AM

Aug 2008
How come Mr. GreenlocksPurplelipstick is a guy?
Nov 1, 2008 4:49 AM

Feb 2005
Kvakond said:

Why the surprise? This is anime after all...
Nov 1, 2008 5:06 AM

Aug 2008
Baman said:
Kvakond said:

Why the surprise? This is anime after all...

I wasn't too surprised.. it was simply.. disturbing
Nov 1, 2008 2:19 PM

Feb 2005
If we only had a penny for all those times anime disturbed us D:
Nov 1, 2008 2:31 PM

Aug 2008
Baman said:
If we only had a penny for all those times anime disturbed us D:

Signed :D
Nov 1, 2008 6:48 PM

Apr 2008
Alses is a guy?!
Nov 2, 2008 6:07 AM

Feb 2005
TwilightRhapsody said:
Alses is a guy?!

Nov 2, 2008 8:24 PM

May 2007
Fan has no luck, bummer.

Anyway seems the show has found itself, anyone have a good sentai name for the tytania family?
My anime list
Nov 7, 2008 5:52 AM

Aug 2008
Fan Hyulen and Fan Hyulick...which one we like better?..LOL
Still a good episode. For some reason, Tytania doesn't bored me unlike some fall animes I've been watching.
weird...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Sep 17, 2009 10:43 PM

Jul 2008
everyone is just after this guy, and all he wants is a meal and a job, life's tough
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 25, 2012 8:21 PM

Jul 2012
I'm not too fond of Lira but since she's featured in the ED of these episodes she must be important (after all she looks like she played an important role in the ED). Kyaa, gotta get used to her >.<
Oct 19, 2013 11:52 AM

Nov 2009
Can't really get a good feel for this anime, like where exactly will the rebellion kick in . . . I mean they still seem to be just a small group, no fleet whatsoever. I feel like the larger focus will fall possibly on Fan, like how in LoGH it fell on Reinhard despite the fact that Yang was just as much a main character . . . Anyways not nearly as disappointing as I thought it would be considering the complaints I heard of it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tytania Episode 26 Discussion

skriticos - Mar 31, 2009

49 by oooo3333 »»
May 3, 2022 2:36 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 20 Discussion

noteDhero - Mar 13, 2009

21 by Cnon »»
Feb 22, 2021 1:58 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 21 Discussion

cyruz - Mar 20, 2009

25 by Accelerator48 »»
Oct 22, 2020 6:34 AM

» Does the anime cover the entirety of the novels?

Rarestar - Jun 1, 2019

2 by Roloko »»
Jun 28, 2020 6:56 PM

Poll: » Tytania Episode 17 Discussion

Faust721 - Feb 14, 2009

21 by Gundam_Sage »»
Feb 5, 2019 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.