Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2012 12:47 AM

May 2009

You captured the wrong scene here. Take the scene after she launches the spiked ceiling into the stratosphere.

When she lands in front of Cinque, we see her transformed state – slightly taller, with her hair now down (and probably a bit longer as well), a slight (barely noticeable) increase in chest size, lipgloss and stars in her eyes And before that, we hear that her voice is deeper. If that's not an age upgrade, what is it?

Also, notice Cinque's reaction. He seemed to be quite smitten by what he saw. Assuming he's seen her with her hair down before, that can't be what made him stare at her like that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2012 3:14 AM

Jun 2011
Becky look awesome with the star pupil. But did she really became an adult? Cause right after when she went to console Couvre, she looks like she was normal again.

Millhi's concert was truly beautiful beyond words, i cried.

Also when are we getting the story of the Demon King and Adele? Been waiting!
Sep 25, 2012 8:02 AM

Jul 2008
Oh well let's stop it at that. I don't see any difference and I beleive that she didn't grew older but it looks like nobody is going to move from his position.
Sep 25, 2012 8:03 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, so this isn't the final episode after all. Next episode will probably be talk, goodbye, recap, etc.
ArcanaTrace said:
Millhi's concert was truly beautiful beyond words, i cried.

I will never understand something like that, but it was a beautiful. :)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 25, 2012 7:28 PM

Oct 2010
AO968 said:

You captured the wrong scene here. Take the scene after she launches the spiked ceiling into the stratosphere.

When she lands in front of Cinque, we see her transformed state – slightly taller, with her hair now down (and probably a bit longer as well), a slight (barely noticeable) increase in chest size, lipgloss and stars in her eyes And before that, we hear that her voice is deeper. If that's not an age upgrade, what is it?

Also, notice Cinque's reaction. He seemed to be quite smitten by what he saw. Assuming he's seen her with her hair down before, that can't be what made him stare at her like that.
I for one agree with you reply but I did not see the chest being bigger at all really. It certainly was tamed out and shown well. The rest seems to be right however I did not see any voice change.

As far height, not sure how to compare it but it was badly shown. So IMO if there is any logical explanation is Rebecca's youth is exchanged for immense power due to the crystal?

Also I have a bad feeling the crystal might be a premise for Rebecca to turn evil some time in the future. Not sure but if the Demon King was before getting tamed then maybe Rebecca might but I am not sure of that theory. It could be foreshadow as the other crystals seem to be light in nature.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 26, 2012 3:43 PM

Apr 2008
Avenir said:
I second Yumekichi's Theory. Since the beginning of this season, Rebecca seems a lot stronger than Nanami or Cinque, and this episode prove that in her fullpower mode she's at an insane level. I didn't remember of an attack this powerful in Dog Days. And her eyes, she's a true Hero of pastillage. She may be the next Hero King.
Third one is a charm
Nanoha - Fate - Hayate
Sep 27, 2012 8:39 AM

Jan 2011
The 3 lolis (Cou, Rico, Noir) went on an underground adventure with the usual traps in a dungeon esp the stone boulder haha

Nice to see Becky using the Demon King Crystal to transform. Loved her starry eyes which were the same as Adelaide.

It's the last day of the Union Fest T_T
But, Millhi's concert was quite nice and the fireworks were a nice touch.

Next ep will be the last! The 3 heroes are going back to the human world soon... Wonder how it'll end this time.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 27, 2012 10:30 PM

May 2010
Yay, Rebecca's Touhou references continue! :D
Sep 28, 2012 9:01 AM

Apr 2011
I soooo want a third season. I please, kamisama! Make it come true! XD

Becky is one heck of a beauty.
Sep 30, 2012 6:15 AM

May 2009
greenmush said:
Becky doesnt seem older to me lol.

Yeah, Becky didn't really seem older to me as well, but damn was she pretty!
Oct 1, 2012 12:12 PM

Sep 2011
Bravo!
Oct 6, 2012 8:12 PM

Apr 2009
Becky takes the spotlight in this episode. Not going to be outdone by Shinku and his older manly new form, she gets her own older, womanly new form from the Demon Crystal, complete with stars in her eyes. This makes me wonder, did Val and Adele use such crystals at some point in their lives? A Hero crystal for Val, and a Demon crystal for Adele.

Adele did say something about not being able to return to Earth for a while, so this confirms that she's also a human from the human world, I guess. Does that mean they'll get to visit Earth, too? Or perhaps leave that to a third season.

The episode ends with one of the Princess's famous concerts. Yui Horie has such a nice voice. On to the last episode of the season!
Oct 8, 2012 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
Nice episode,one more to go.
Oct 21, 2012 10:55 AM

Aug 2010
All this talk about saying goodbyes remind me that there is only one episode left, I wish they wouldn't remind me so harshly. Other than that, it was a nice episode with focus on girls I like. 4/5.
Nov 12, 2012 1:22 PM

Jun 2008
KuroNoKenshi said:
Oh well let's stop it at that. I don't see any difference and I beleive that she didn't grew older but it looks like nobody is going to move from his position.

I'm gonna go with you on this one. I really didn't see much difference in her age.
Nov 27, 2012 5:23 AM

Dec 2011
One of the better episodes of this season.

On with the final episode.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jun 28, 2013 2:56 PM

May 2013
Its to peacefull they need some real vilan its getting a little boring but its still great and they need to have an enemy country so they will really have a real war
Sep 20, 2014 9:57 AM

Jun 2014
I like how they mentioned the last return ceremony, and it looks like they are still quite nervous for it even though they now know that the heroes can return.
I LOVED that they just KNEW it was going to be a boulder trap ahaha and wooooo more adult Sinku! and even some adult becky!
This show just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. i love it.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Oct 22, 2017 9:18 AM

Apr 2013
Most of the time we followed three to me rather not very interesting characters, so not my favourite episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 29, 2012

100 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

50 by Dawizz »»
Jun 8, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 14, 2012

103 by Dawizz »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 7, 2012

98 by Dawizz »»
Jun 5, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 15, 2012

40 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 18, 2023 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.