Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 22, 2012 8:08 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode impressed a lot with Rebecca in terms of her special moves and the SFX that come with it. That being said it strikes a lot in the following,

Of Rebecca and most of it in her eyes. They have stars in them like Adelaide, which makes me wonder if Rebecca in the future could be very well the next King of Heroes as she has the same eye features as Adelaide.

To sum up quickly nice feelings shown and when Couvre bawled it touched me. The whole thing was some major Maze adventure with a Pandora Box danger as in the box being a problem itself. The box did look similar to the Pandora Box designs a little.

Overall a nice adventure with some very enticing MOE in the beginning with Couvre and Rebecca along with a finality of Millhiore in a rather sexy outfit.

Did anyone notice Millhiore had her cleavage much more shown and her chest was much more refined in terms art with the the touch-ups? I sure did and they sure made it ecchier but still nice.

BTW Image Stitches and Image Dump is done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-image-dump-of-dog.html
Cinque and Rebecca in different outfits are done there.
Yumekichi11Sep 25, 2012 11:42 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 22, 2012 9:05 AM

Nov 2008
Rebecca looks 16 in her ultimate mode and better since her hair is down. Cinque should stay in Pastliage uniform as it is much more fitting for him.

Leave it to Couvre to stir up some trouble even if it's an accident, she shouldn't have lifted pandora's box that fast and that dungeon had all the classic traps, pitfalls, boulder dash, rope trappage, door suddenly locking and slamming and the wall cave in drill style with spikes making it over the top.

Millhi and that outfit so cute and it has clevage unusual for a classy princess but I like it since it has more of an RPG Princess feel now.

Sep 22, 2012 9:41 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Rebecca looks 16 in her ultimate mode and better since her hair is down. Cinque should stay in Pastliage uniform as it is much more fitting for him.
Yeah she does look more mature. Notice the lip-gloss to that effect making her more mature looking.

Her hair down also reflects a maturity sign indeed.

Cinque should totally stay in the new uniform. He does look stunning and the colors go well with him.

Sep 22, 2012 9:57 AM

Aug 2010
Hoppy said:
Millhi and that outfit so cute and it has clevage unusual for a classy princess but I like it since it has more of an RPG Princess feel now.

LOL I thought the cleavage was sort of unusual as well.
Sep 22, 2012 12:07 PM

Jan 2012
This episode was OK.

The best scene was the girls wondering how Shinku would look in the Pastillage yuusha outfit and then having him come out wearing something similar to what Caraway wears and being disappointed. I miss Caraway. It was like they made it so we thought we would see lots of Caraway and Risler from having them on the official site next to Cou and then they're in like 3 episodes for less than 4 minutes screentime in an entire season.

Adele having her magical pistol tore down while she was cleaning it was rather neat. Valerie saying he wanted to go back with the humans to Earth made it seem like they were opening up season 3 to have the Flonyardians go to Earth since Valerie knew it could be done.

The entire Cou, Rico, and Noir getting stuck in the Demon King's maze under the castle was rather boring. What's interesting though is that he said it was his maze back when he was doing his "Demon King thing". Why would he have a maze underneath the Squirrel castle? Pretty much confirms that he was once the squirrel king and then became corrupted.

Why did the demon King have to have Becky use his Demon God Crystal to transform? Cou had her own Hero crystal she could have given to Becky when she arrived (maybe Becky didn't know at the time). How come the Demon Crystal turned Becky into a good hero instead of corrupted her? How come she got star pupils like Adele? Maybe female adult-form yuushas get the pupils. We haven't seen Nanami's adult form yet so if she ends up getting star-pupils this can be confirmed.

Becky using Nanoha's Divine Buster move was kind of neat. With the giant rock-thing flying off into space maybe they are setting it up in the third season so that it comes back to Flonyard with aliens hitching a ride on it, or it crash-landing into the ground and unleashing an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL for them fight in season 3. Who knows. Everything I've prophesied so far for this season has pretty much all been incorrect.

Millhi's concert was underwhelming. The song wasn't bad, but the animation and song was nothing compared to last season's big second concert scene. I was really disappointed.

I now feel incredibly confident Masaki Tsuzuki knows he is being greenlit for a season 3. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this season saying there hasn't been any conflict and the season has been boring so they dropped it. The thing is, last season everyone whined and complained that the conflict was lame and wasn't handled right. This season was just wacky adventures in Flonyard. Hopefully with season 3 they will strike a balance, but I'm afraid lots of people just won't give it a chance. I guess you can't please everyone.

Hopefully Kusakawa will be back as season 3's director and stuff can get serious. Nishimura might have just been brought on not simply because Kusakawa was busy with Nanoha movie 2, but because they knew they were just going to make season 2 a filler season, so they were going to bring in someone new to do a season where not much happens except setup for the final and most serious season, then switch back to a director that knows how to do action and drama.

I know I'm still going to watch season 3 even though season 2 definitely was underwhelming in a few areas that I will most likely discuss after season 2's finale.

COME ON USA, WHERE'S MY DOMESTIC BOX SETS?!
Sep 22, 2012 12:18 PM

Oct 2010
GregZor9 said:
Adele having her magical pistol tore down while she was cleaning it was rather neat. Valerie saying he wanted to go back with the humans to Earth made it seem like they were opening up season 3 to have the Flonyardians go to Earth since Valerie knew it could be done.
I have to agree with you that it would be interesting but you know the content of that season would be turned down to a mere more fan service and light weight comedy along with more serious Romance. I doubt it would have action. What would be best to up is having half the series resolve some problems on earth only to come back to Flonyard to take care of a big problem. That in my books might be better. a oscillation of Earth/Flonyard with more fan service but shorter intervals/serious romance + action/plot in Flonyard.
GregZor9 said:
The entire Cou, Rico, and Noir getting stuck in the Demon King's maze under the castle was rather boring. What's interesting though is that he said it was his maze back when he was doing his "Demon King thing". Why would he have a maze underneath the Squirrel castle? Pretty much confirms that he was once the squirrel king and then became corrupted.
Indeed that also caught my attention and it goes back to the notion that power can corrupt.
GregZor9 said:
Why did the demon King have to have Becky use his Demon God Crystal to transform? Cou had her own Hero crystal she could have given to Becky when she arrived (maybe Becky didn't know at the time). How come the Demon Crystal turned Becky into a good hero instead of corrupted her? How come she got star pupils like Adele? Maybe female adult-form yuushas get the pupils. We haven't seen Nanami's adult form yet so if she ends up getting star-pupils this can be confirmed.
I am still banging that it's some sort of foreshadow that Rebecca might be the next Hero King. Already her body is changed beyond normal so it's normal she evolves.

I am afraid those machines infused her with nanos or something like that. The transformation itself was made like that apart from the ecchi goal cause the TECH was much higher hence TRANSFORMO sophistication there.

What do you think?

Sep 22, 2012 12:26 PM

Oct 2010
I only liked this episode because of Becky. I hate the princess. lol
Sep 22, 2012 2:30 PM

Sep 2012
Rebecca steals the episode away. She's amazing in this episode. Such a power she displayed.

I second Yumekichi's Theory. Since the beginning of this season, Rebecca seems a lot stronger than Nanami or Cinque, and this episode prove that in her fullpower mode she's at an insane level. I didn't remember of an attack this powerful in Dog Days. And her eyes, she's a true Hero of pastillage. She may be the next Hero King.
Sep 22, 2012 2:37 PM

May 2011
Becmy simply badass!
Sep 22, 2012 3:12 PM
Apr 2012
i dislike the fact that becky got so powerful in like 1 season she can prob beat Cinque even though he has more exp
Sep 22, 2012 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
Damn mature Becky with star eyes, she looks so much better than Adele with them.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 22, 2012 5:33 PM

Jun 2010
The three lolis get into danger. What is this?

"This elasticity is quite something." I seriously want the demon king to go to earth. XD

Sep 22, 2012 7:12 PM
Jun 2008
yea in a indy jones ep trap style include the boulder roll of doom!!!

s2 already 12eps & zero plot yet ep.13 next week wonder yea reveal plot aka s3 the human world here we come?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 22, 2012 7:15 PM

Dec 2010
OrochiPL said:
Damn mature Becky with star eyes, she looks so much better than Adele with them.

This; Becky really stole the episode
Sep 22, 2012 7:25 PM

Apr 2011
My gawd. Becky's older version is one hot babe.

My jaw drop at the sight of her
MagitoSep 22, 2012 7:40 PM
Sep 22, 2012 8:01 PM

May 2008
Becky doesnt seem older to me lol.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 22, 2012 8:22 PM

Nov 2009
GregZor9 said:
I now feel incredibly confident Masaki Tsuzuki knows he is being greenlit for a season 3. I know a lot of people have been complaining about this season saying there hasn't been any conflict and the season has been boring so they dropped it. The thing is, last season everyone whined and complained that the conflict was lame and wasn't handled right. This season was just wacky adventures in Flonyard. Hopefully with season 3 they will strike a balance, but I'm afraid lots of people just won't give it a chance. I guess you can't please everyone.

Hopefully Kusakawa will be back as season 3's director and stuff can get serious. Nishimura might have just been brought on not simply because Kusakawa was busy with Nanoha movie 2, but because they knew they were just going to make season 2 a filler season, so they were going to bring in someone new to do a season where not much happens except setup for the final and most serious season, then switch back to a director that knows how to do action and drama.

I know I'm still going to watch season 3 even though season 2 definitely was underwhelming in a few areas that I will most likely discuss after season 2's finale.

A season 3 is already confirmed?
Sep 22, 2012 8:45 PM

Feb 2012
lol I thought this was the last ep because of the episode title "Final Stage" :D

An okay episode for me~
So, will next week's ep really be the last one? MAL haven't updated the ep counts...
Sep 22, 2012 9:07 PM

Mar 2011
Great episode
Becky is really pretty and impressed me this ep
and the concert was enjoyable
Sep 22, 2012 9:34 PM

Nov 2011
Becky is an epic character. That is all.

Wonder how next week's finale will be like.
Sep 22, 2012 10:42 PM

Apr 2011
Hero Beeem... XD
Sep 23, 2012 12:07 AM

Sep 2008
just one chapter left....this was actually a series with almost no point, but the warmest and oinocent one i have seen in...the first one to be that pure, well maybe alongside kiobato XD
still, awsome rebecca this ep, i felt like crying when cou sama was going to TT__TT i want S3 now!
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 23, 2012 2:04 AM

Mar 2011
Awesome ep.
Sep 23, 2012 2:58 AM

Aug 2012
Amazing episode!
Mature Becky looked so adorable c :
Sep 23, 2012 3:31 AM

Dec 2007
MagicFlier said:
GregZor9 said:

A season 3 is already confirmed?

Not officially, but judging from the direction this has taken, there's a high probability that there's going to be one. At the very least, they were almost certainly planning for a third season as they wrote this one.
Sep 23, 2012 11:38 AM

Apr 2011
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for a third season next year. Hopefully, as early as winter or spring.
Sep 23, 2012 11:45 AM
Feb 2009
the insert song was nice so i have nothing to complain
oblivious is a bliss
Sep 23, 2012 3:51 PM
May 2012

[Magicannon] FINAL SPAAAAAAARRKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the first thing I thought when I saw this.
Sep 23, 2012 6:39 PM

Jul 2008
Avenir said:
Rebecca steals the episode away. She's amazing in this episode. Such a power she displayed.

I second Yumekichi's Theory. Since the beginning of this season, Rebecca seems a lot stronger than Nanami or Cinque, and this episode prove that in her fullpower mode she's at an insane level. I didn't remember of an attack this powerful in Dog Days. And her eyes, she's a true Hero of pastillage. She may be the next Hero King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eu2fyKGyRg

Rebecca is the mage type character with insane spell so it's normal for her to have a big burst. Any high-tier fighter in Dog days should be able to dodge/block what she did and once they do, Rebecca is fully open.
She got mobility, power but low defense.

Actually I don't regret this season being like it was but I'd like the next one to focus more on a storyline rather than being episodic like it's now.
Sep 23, 2012 7:58 PM

Apr 2011
Kupurika said:

[Magicannon] FINAL SPAAAAAAARRKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

It was the first thing I thought when I saw this.

It kinda reminded me of Nanoha.

I think the producers intended to be a not so serious 2nd season and just be more fun to watch.

Becky's gonna be a pretty lady when she gets older. Cinque x Becky is a nice couple as well.
Sep 24, 2012 3:38 PM

Jul 2010
Ooh la la, grownup Rebecca looked stunning! Nice to see another Milhi performance too. The song was very catchy.

Next time's the return of the heroes once more. :(

Sep 24, 2012 3:56 PM

Jul 2008
Onyxthegreat said:
Ooh la la, grownup Rebecca looked stunning!

I saw these kind of comment a lot but ... Rebecca didn't grow up.

The reason why Cinque and Gaul grow up when they use their crystal is because said crystals kind of absorbed the ability to grow up from the monster that transformed most of the female cast into children.
It's not a property inherent to the crystal, it's something they got by chance. That does not apply to Rebbeca's crystal.

The only difference between normal Rebecca and post-transformation Rebecca is the star in her eyes and that she had her hair down compared to her twintail.
Same height compared to Cinque, no noticeable change in her three size, no sign that she actually did grow up (Especially since they would have outdone themselve if they planned to make a grown up version of her, especially with that first transformation scene).
Sep 24, 2012 3:58 PM

Feb 2012
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

The reason why Cinque and Gaul grow up when they use their crystal is because said crystals kind of absorbed the ability to grow up from the monster that transformed most of the female cast into children.
It's not a property inherent to the crystal, it's something they got by chance. That does not apply to Rebbeca's crystal.

The only difference between normal Rebecca and post-transformation Rebecca is the star in her eyes and that she had her hair down compared to her twintail.
Same height compared to Cinque, no noticeable change in her three size, no sign that she actually did grow up (Especially since they would have outdone themselve if they planned to make a grown up version of her, especially with that first transformation scene).

Have you read the LN? or it's your theory?
Sep 24, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2008
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

I didn't read the novel but it's kind of obvious actually.

Rebbeca had no change to her physical apparence except the star in her eyes, none at all.
She wasn't taller, she didn't look older, she only had her hair down. While having hair down can easely make a character look a bit more mature, she didn't age in the process, she only got a shitload of a powerup.
The same apply for Adélaïde, Valério and probably all hero crystal users, there's no point in the crystal making it's host older, they only are suposed to grant them strenght and protection.

About Cinque's and Gaul's crystal, I don't remember it being explicitely said but it was kind of implied at one point. Actually if you think about it, they are the only ones that have the ability to grow up and they are the only one that have been accepted by their crystals while being exposed to a monster that can modify a person's age and I don't see that as being unrelated.

Also this show missing one of the greatest chance at fan service they had? No way.
Sep 24, 2012 5:31 PM

Feb 2012
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

Rebbeca had no change to her physical apparence except the star in her eyes, none at all.
She wasn't taller, she didn't look older, she only had her hair down. While having hair down can easely make a character look a bit more mature, she didn't age in the process, she only got a shitload of a powerup.
The same apply for Adélaïde, Valério and probably all hero crystal users, there's no point in the crystal making it's host older, they only are suposed to grant them strenght and protection.

About Cinque's and Gaul's crystal, I don't remember it being explicitely said but it was kind of implied at one point. Actually if you think about it, they are the only ones that have the ability to grow up and they are the only one that have been accepted by their crystals while being exposed to a monster that can modify a person's age and I don't see that as being unrelated.

Also this show missing one of the greatest chance at fan service they had? No way.

At first, I thought so too...but I noticed she was slightly taller than she were before...
Maybe it's because most women gain only little height once they age?
Sep 24, 2012 5:43 PM

Jul 2008
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

At first, I thought so too...but I noticed she was slightly taller than she were before...

She didn't get taller though. She was at the exact same height as she was at the moment Cinque and Rebecca warped up in the room.
Now if that height proportion is off, I can't argue about that but she didn't get any taller after using the stone.
Sep 24, 2012 7:29 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

She didn't get taller though. She was at the exact same height as she was at the moment Cinque and Rebecca warped up in the room.
Now if that height proportion is off, I can't argue about that but she didn't get any taller after using the stone.

Nope. She did age. Her facial structure are more adult-like. Her voice also matured. It's just that her height didn't change much.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 24, 2012 8:14 PM

Apr 2011
wakka9ca said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

Nope. She did age. Her facial structure are more adult-like. Her voice also matured. It's just that her height didn't change much.

Even her hair is longer than before, slightly taller, a bit larger body and better figure. I looked back at some episodes for comparisons sake.
Sep 24, 2012 8:29 PM

Jul 2008
Magito said:
wakka9ca said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
HauntingShock said:
KuroNoKenshi said:
Onyxthegreat said:

Even her hair is longer than before, slightly taller, a bit larger body and better figure. I looked back at some episodes for comparisons sake.

Why looking at previous episodes when you can just compate before and after the "transformation"?
Character's proportion may look slightly different from one episode to another, that happen in a lot of anime.
I won't go as far as to say that comparing it to another episode it worthless but when you see that there's no change in the actual scene, going to compare to previous episode will not be helpfull.

Pre transformation: http://nsa30.casimages.com/img/2012/09/25/120925054141918775.jpg

Post transformation: http://nsa29.casimages.com/img/2012/09/25/120925054215728006.jpg

I agree that the scene in general gave an impression of Rebacca looking slightly more mature than in the previous episodes but that impression was the same before she even transformed, hence it's not related to the transformation.
Different clothes + long hair + star eyes + in a darker scene = What you call looking more mature.
Sep 24, 2012 10:37 PM

Feb 2012

Maybe the transformation isn't complete yet at that time and she just completed it when she shot her gun. The moment when her hair ties came off was when she completed it.

That's what I first had in mind. But no, I think Blackswordsmanlol :D is right. Used Rebecca and Couvert's height difference as a comparison to previous eps. Saw no difference.
Sep 25, 2012 12:47 AM

May 2009

You captured the wrong scene here. Take the scene after she launches the spiked ceiling into the stratosphere.

When she lands in front of Cinque, we see her transformed state – slightly taller, with her hair now down (and probably a bit longer as well), a slight (barely noticeable) increase in chest size, lipgloss and stars in her eyes And before that, we hear that her voice is deeper. If that's not an age upgrade, what is it?

Also, notice Cinque's reaction. He seemed to be quite smitten by what he saw. Assuming he's seen her with her hair down before, that can't be what made him stare at her like that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2012 3:14 AM

Jun 2011
Becky look awesome with the star pupil. But did she really became an adult? Cause right after when she went to console Couvre, she looks like she was normal again.

Millhi's concert was truly beautiful beyond words, i cried.

Also when are we getting the story of the Demon King and Adele? Been waiting!
Sep 25, 2012 8:02 AM

Jul 2008
Oh well let's stop it at that. I don't see any difference and I beleive that she didn't grew older but it looks like nobody is going to move from his position.
Sep 25, 2012 8:03 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, so this isn't the final episode after all. Next episode will probably be talk, goodbye, recap, etc.
ArcanaTrace said:
Millhi's concert was truly beautiful beyond words, i cried.

I will never understand something like that, but it was a beautiful. :)
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 25, 2012 7:28 PM

Oct 2010
AO968 said:

You captured the wrong scene here. Take the scene after she launches the spiked ceiling into the stratosphere.

When she lands in front of Cinque, we see her transformed state – slightly taller, with her hair now down (and probably a bit longer as well), a slight (barely noticeable) increase in chest size, lipgloss and stars in her eyes And before that, we hear that her voice is deeper. If that's not an age upgrade, what is it?

Also, notice Cinque's reaction. He seemed to be quite smitten by what he saw. Assuming he's seen her with her hair down before, that can't be what made him stare at her like that.
I for one agree with you reply but I did not see the chest being bigger at all really. It certainly was tamed out and shown well. The rest seems to be right however I did not see any voice change.

As far height, not sure how to compare it but it was badly shown. So IMO if there is any logical explanation is Rebecca's youth is exchanged for immense power due to the crystal?

Also I have a bad feeling the crystal might be a premise for Rebecca to turn evil some time in the future. Not sure but if the Demon King was before getting tamed then maybe Rebecca might but I am not sure of that theory. It could be foreshadow as the other crystals seem to be light in nature.

Sep 26, 2012 3:43 PM

Apr 2008
Avenir said:
Third one is a charm
Nanoha - Fate - Hayate
Sep 27, 2012 8:39 AM

Jan 2011
The 3 lolis (Cou, Rico, Noir) went on an underground adventure with the usual traps in a dungeon esp the stone boulder haha

Nice to see Becky using the Demon King Crystal to transform. Loved her starry eyes which were the same as Adelaide.

It's the last day of the Union Fest T_T
But, Millhi's concert was quite nice and the fireworks were a nice touch.

Next ep will be the last! The 3 heroes are going back to the human world soon... Wonder how it'll end this time.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 27, 2012 10:30 PM

May 2010
Yay, Rebecca's Touhou references continue! :D
Sep 28, 2012 9:01 AM

Apr 2011
I soooo want a third season. I please, kamisama! Make it come true! XD

Becky is one heck of a beauty.
Sep 30, 2012 6:15 AM

May 2009
greenmush said:
Becky doesnt seem older to me lol.

Yeah, Becky didn't really seem older to me as well, but damn was she pretty!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 29, 2012

100 by KempachiZaraki »»
Jul 26, 2023 4:14 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 21, 2012

50 by Dawizz »»
Jun 8, 2023 5:47 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 14, 2012

103 by Dawizz »»
Jun 6, 2023 12:10 AM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 7, 2012

98 by Dawizz »»
Jun 5, 2023 11:49 PM

Poll: » Dog Days' Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 15, 2012

40 by GlennMagusHarvey »»
May 18, 2023 12:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.