Forum Settings
Forums

Tiger & Bunny Movie 2 Due in Autumn 2013 (Now Confirmed to Due Feb 8 2014)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jul 18, 2013 10:33 PM

Sep 2012
The movie Tiger & Bunny - The Rising - will be released to theaters on Feb 8 2014.
It is a sequel and there is a new character Golden Lion who will replace Tiger to partner with Bunny, and it takes place in an occasion named Justice Day Festival.

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 27, 2013 11:39 PM

Apr 2007
I'm so excited for this film i can't stand it @_@
~Goes by: Magami/Magamish/Magameep/Maga-me~
Oct 26, 2013 5:14 AM
May 2012
NEW trailer for The Rising!

http://youtu.be/3vwmDKVXWzo
JafriZinOct 26, 2013 8:58 AM
Oct 26, 2013 6:05 AM

Sep 2012
Blue_Buster_Jeff said:
NEW trailer for The Rising!
http://youtu.be/3vwmDKVXWzo
I hope this is take place after the events of the TV series!
Just two posts before your post it was my post where I wrote: "It is a sequel and there is a new character Golden Lion who will replace Tiger to partner with Bunny, and it takes place in an occasion named Justice Day Festival."

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 26, 2013 8:56 AM
May 2012
symbv said:
Just two posts before your post it was my post where I wrote: "It is a sequel and there is a new character Golden Lion who will replace Tiger to partner with Bunny, and it takes place in an occasion named Justice Day Festival."

I hope so. We don't know IF it's true when we see the 'actual' movie soon (then DVD/BD release later).

But since that Beginning movie was takes place after EP2, Let's just wait & see.

JafriZinOct 26, 2013 9:03 AM
Oct 26, 2013 9:03 AM

Sep 2011
i can sum that trailer up in one word.....

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 26, 2013 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
Blue_Buster_Jeff said:
symbv said:

I hope so. We don't know IF it's true when we see the 'actual' movie soon (then DVD/BD release later).
It is true that it is a sequel because what I wrote up there was translated from the Japanese news release.

Oct 27, 2013 4:17 AM
May 2012
symbv said:
Blue_Buster_Jeff said:
symbv said:

It is true that it is a sequel because what I wrote up there was translated from the Japanese news release.

Again, you acknowledge the misunderstanding and that i'd just edited my last comment.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
2 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - 8 hours ago

9 by RobertBobert »»
3 hours ago

» 'Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai shiteita.' Reveals Additional Cast, Second Promo

Doshigatai - 10 hours ago

3 by JehadKun »»
7 hours ago

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

2 by EcchiGodMamster »»
8 hours ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

26 by infanf »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.