Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 21, 2012 1:15 AM
Aug 2011
Megmurdel said:
lol'd when Sting killed the true trash "master" it was a good ch 5/5

Edit: btw does that mean when Natsu broke into Saber, he could have defeated that weak mater as well XD

Well, it did seem that Natsu had the upper hand, but it was also a genuine battle. Both parties ready to engage one another. But I would give it to Natsu either way, Minerva saved Genma's ass.

Here, Mr.Steroids was caught off guard. (Also, try to remember that feeling increases magic in this series. Stings feelings was pushed to the limit. Natsu's at that time, wasn't so strong)
Sep 21, 2012 1:15 AM

Nov 2011
and with that the whole every guild became stronger the past 7 years was a big bullshit XD

Darklight0303 said:
That was obvious. I mean Minerva had to save his steroid abusing ass >_>

yeah lol and now she is the master :D

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Here, Mr.Steroids was caught off guard. (Also, try to remember that feeling increases magic in this series. Stings feelings was pushed to the limit. Natsu's at that time, wasn't so strong)

yeah you're right which is why Natsu always wins :D
Sep 21, 2012 1:19 AM

Apr 2008
Ragix said:
Question: How did they know about Natsu's Fire-lightning ability?! It shouldn't have been something expected unless he used it in some other time besides when he dueled with one of the FT members for the lolz.

Also I was not to ecstatic about Sting one shotting the master. Here we have earlier Natsu coming in on Sabertooth apparently stronger then all the members and about to challenge the master and then someone who is leagues behind Natsu all of a sudden one shots him.

I mean he killed his poor cat which sucks like hell and I'm sure he got one hell of a strength boost but it kind of felt like that here's this evil master who is just here with all bark and no bite. Good chapter though just didn't like some things.

He knows about the lightning flame fusion because Natsu used it in the attack on ST before Minerva stopped/deflected the attack.
Sep 21, 2012 1:20 AM

Nov 2011
Darklight0303 said:

He knows about the lightning flame fusion because Natsu used it in the attack on ST before Minerva stopped/deflected the attack.

Ah that's right. Thanks for reminding me. Juggling between a lot of manga right now so forgot bits and pieces. >.<
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Sep 21, 2012 1:21 AM
Aug 2011
Ragix said:
Question: How did they know about Natsu's Fire-lightning ability?! It shouldn't have been something expected unless he used it in some other time besides when he dueled with one of the FT members for the lolz.

Also I was not to ecstatic about Sting one shotting the master. Here we have earlier Natsu coming in on Sabertooth apparently stronger then all the members and about to challenge the master and then someone who is leagues behind Natsu all of a sudden one shots him.

I mean he killed his poor cat which sucks like hell and I'm sure he got one hell of a strength boost but it kind of felt like that here's this evil master who is just here with all bark and no bite. Good chapter though just didn't like some things.

That battle is exactly where they saw Natsu's "Fire Clad in Lightning" (I like the sound of that)
Natsu vs Genma. 2 LF-Dragon techniques were used.
Sep 21, 2012 2:00 AM
May 2012
Now we know how all the dragon slayers will join FT. Minerva is surely happy koz she wants to take over the guild.

And Sting probably killed the master with " The power of sentiments". The thing that no one can mesure and that makes half of the plot. Just sayin'.
Sep 21, 2012 2:01 AM

Jun 2012
I just also noticed that the girl didn't have a right arm. OMG.
Poor lector!
Fairy Tail is really becoming more and more exciting and interesting!
Sep 21, 2012 2:24 AM

May 2012
Okay wow, Gemma's a real bitch! If he really gets killed by Sting then that's just.......wow.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 21, 2012 2:32 AM
Apr 2010
Just gonna throw this out there, Minerva is the real leader of Sabertooth. The old shitty bastard was just a fake front.
sunlightheartSep 21, 2012 2:36 AM
Sep 21, 2012 2:42 AM

Apr 2008
sunlightheart said:
Just gonna throw this out there, Minerva is the real leader of Sabertooth. The old shitty bastard was just a fake front.

I agree with this theory. Either that or at some point she completely surpassed the guy and just humored him for amusement.
Sep 21, 2012 2:46 AM

Mar 2011
sunlightheart said:

I wish for this cuz otherwise the powerscaling becomes way too random.
Maybe they are pretending so they can overcome the rule of "no master can enter the daimato". Strangely enough hasn't it been said that Minerva is actually Genma's daughter (if I'm not mistaken..). What a dysfuctional family.

Other than that, well, to tell the truth this was barely half of what I expected. Very mediocre chapter. Sure the stroy progressed at many fronts but "milky way" all of a sudden is a magic that talks to dead dragons? I don't mind the concept of it but it should have been said some chapters ago cuz now it's just tooooo convenient. The fact that Wendy didn't use milky way before pretty much verifies that Hiro had plans for it from the get-go -maybe the real grandine wants her to find out about the festival and the eclipse plan-but some proper foreshadowing is in order.

Also Jelal saying that they are entangled in a destiny beyond their imaginations somehow gives the vibe of time-travel theories.

Darklight0303 said:
That is possible. Though I don't think Polyushka is Edo Grandine >_>;;; More like Grandine herself under cover.

Not really. When they met her after the time skip Lucy raised decent arguements as to why she is not real Grandine. You could ofc say that real Polyuska died at some point and Grandine took her place 14 years ago, but considering the old-times talk that she had when Makarov was sick in the phantom arc, I think it's not possible.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 3:02 AM
Aug 2008
Lucy has the Fairy Tail emblem on her right hand, right?
This is definitely Lucy.
Sep 21, 2012 3:06 AM

Feb 2012
Holy shit, did Genma really kill Lector?! I don't want to believe the master is dead or defeated.

So, Jellal knows about Eclipse, hopefully he will tell us about it. I wondered if that girl couldn't be a dragon that is disguising him-/herself as a human but doesn't seem to fit. I noticed that her hand was shaking a bit, I guess that hints towards her being from the future since she would know what happened on the 7th July.
Sep 21, 2012 3:09 AM

Mar 2011
Zhou said:
Holy shit, did Genma really kill Lector?! I don't want to believe the master is dead or defeated.

So, Jellal knows about Eclipse, hopefully he will tell us about it. I wondered if that girl couldn't be a dragon that is disguising him-/herself as a human but doesn't seem to fit. I noticed that her hand was shaking a bit, I guess that hints towards her being from the future since she would know what happened on the 7th July.

The actual theory on this thread is that she is right-handed but she lost her right-arm therefore she opens that pen with her mouth and her left-hand shook from inability to write well(remember the random dude's rambling"what horrible handwriting")
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 3:11 AM

Feb 2012
Kanic said:
The actual theory on this thread is that she is right-handed but she lost her right-arm therefore she opens that pen with her mouth and her left-hand shook from inability to write well(remember the random dude's rambling"what horrible handwriting")

Damn it, logic.
Sep 21, 2012 3:15 AM
Feb 2012
Mhmm interesting...firstly I wonder if Lector is actually dead...still regardless....ST master was proved to be just trash now it seems lol. Surprised Natsu didn't finish him off that one time now lol.
Minerva being STs real master mind sounds plausible as everyone has said. She's clearly up to something it seems though.

We'll find out about dragons finally next week by the looks of it, when Wendy talks to there souls. And about the king of dragons? Which I'm thinking is who ever the victor of the games are.

As for the mystery woman....kind of hoping it's not Lucy from the future anymore...to have a arm missing wonder wtf happened to her o.o

Still I can't wait to see the final brawl....will be epic xD
Sep 21, 2012 3:37 AM

Apr 2008
lolwutfool said:
Mhmm interesting...firstly I wonder if Lector is actually dead...still regardless....ST master was proved to be just trash now it seems lol. Surprised Natsu didn't finish him off that one time now lol.
Minerva being STs real master mind sounds plausible as everyone has said. She's clearly up to something it seems though.

We'll find out about dragons finally next week by the looks of it, when Wendy talks to there souls. And about the king of dragons? Which I'm thinking is who ever the victor of the games are.

As for the mystery woman....kind of hoping it's not Lucy from the future anymore...to have a arm missing wonder wtf happened to her o.o

Still I can't wait to see the final brawl....will be epic xD

You forget how torn up Levy was. Lucy having her arm get lobbed off it perfectly plausible.
Sep 21, 2012 3:41 AM

Mar 2011
^Yes but at the same time it encourages the opinion that in the end everything will be averted cuz frankly I don't see present-Lucy losing her arm for the rest of the series
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 3:43 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
^Yes but at the same time it encourages the opinion that in the end everything will be averted cuz frankly I don't see present-Lucy losing her arm for the rest of the series

That goes iwthout saying. The whole time travel thing is to change the future and this includes Levy's injuries and Lucy's potential loss of her right arm.
Sep 21, 2012 3:47 AM

Mar 2011
I woulnd't mind though such a calamity. By no means am I saying that "death death death" is a must for a series (like others have said) but considering how strong the nakama theme is in this manga I would like the main cast to experience the other side.
Not killing off the importan ones but at least the secondary ones like Jet/Droy etc
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 3:51 AM

Aug 2009
That's it? For Jellal and mysterious person's meeting, I mean. Gah!
Mashima kills his characters once in a blue moon. He kills another one after ages... BUT WHY A CAT? WHYYYY. Dammit, there's a limit to being cruel. My heart ;A;
Sep 21, 2012 3:56 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:

Not really. When they met her after the time skip Lucy raised decent arguements as to why she is not real Grandine. You could ofc say that real Polyuska died at some point and Grandine took her place 14 years ago, but considering the old-times talk that she had when Makarov was sick in the phantom arc, I think it's not possible.

Yet somehow Igneel is fully up to date on what is happening in the tournament. And how does her history with Makarov disprove that she is Grandine? These guys live for hundreds of years if not more.

Kanic said:
I woulnd't mind though such a calamity. By no means am I saying that "death death death" is a must for a series (like others have said) but considering how strong the nakama theme is in this manga I would like the main cast to experience the other side.
Not killing off the importan ones but at least the secondary ones like Jet/Droy etc

Cept the strong ones would be protecting the weaker ones hence why they die in this supposed to occur destiny.
Sep 21, 2012 3:58 AM

Mar 2011
@Shozaia
Ngghgh, can you fix you post please XD

It has been brought up when Polyuska gave those papers to Wendy
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/260/9
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 4:05 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:

Yet somehow Igneel is fully up to date on what is happening in the tournament. And how does her history with Makarov disprove that she is Grandine? These guys live for hundreds of years if not more.

What? No way. Polyuska was actually an FT member of Makarov's generation(we are talking about 40 years ago). And just 14 years ago she decided to take a break and raise a child? Of course everything could be explained through psychi projections (that Jelal also used in the past) but such speculations should be out of the subject (since Magic can pretty much be used anyway and can validate any theory about everything). The only given facts are the timeline and I can't really see how that doesnt disprove Polyuska=Grandine.

Darklight0303 said:

Cept the strong ones would be protecting the weaker ones hence why they die in this supposed to occur destiny.

Not necessarily, the FT members might as well be dispersed during the oncoming chain of events (or who knows what). I don't think it's a given that stronger members must die before the weaker ones should a destruction of great caliber occur
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 4:16 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Darklight0303 said:

What? No way. Polyuska was actually an FT member of Makarov's generation(we are talking about 40 years ago). And just 14 years ago she decided to take a break and raise a child? Of course everything could be explained through psychi projections (that Jelal also used in the past) but such speculations should be out of the subject (since Magic can pretty much be used anyway and can validate any theory about everything). The only given facts are the timeline and I can't really see how that doesnt disprove Polyuska=Grandine.

Darklight0303 said:

Not necessarily, the FT members might as well be dispersed during the oncoming chain of events (or who knows what). I don't think it's a given that stronger members must die before the weaker ones should a destruction of great caliber occur

You didn't explain how Igneel seems to know what is going on live at the tournament. He doesn't have a giant screen in his cave you know. And grandine was the one we saw able to communicate remotely.

As for the calamity taking place, well it depends on the scale. If dragon/dragons start showing up, priority one would be getting together and mounting a defense or something. Whether they succeed or not that's up for debate but Levy survives and lets be honest she's nowhere near strong in the guild and Jet and Droy as meatshield would be like using toilet paper against a flame thrower. So strong people would have to be taking the fight to the enemy or defending the others while they try to escape.
Sep 21, 2012 4:24 AM

Apr 2012
Every time I read fairy tail it seems that mashima is trolling us .___.

Anyway I'm always convinced that the hooded girl is from the future, I think is almost obvious because of what she knows and she told Gerard as well.

And I'm always sure that is Lucy :) yeah I'm a bit shocked that she has lost her right arm, but in her right arm she has the crest of the guild... it seems plausible: she hasn't it anymore and we have missed another opportunity to discover who she is XD
And I don't know why but I think that Lucy has beautiful handwriting, so we have another hint cause this hooded girl seems to have lost a lot of things... friends, "hobby", happiness... I think it would be horrible for a writer to not be able to write anymore.
Who knows, maybe Polyuska can create an artificial arm XD
Anyway really I don't care too much about this arm, it can't end always "and they lived happily ever after". I think that Lucy character could become more psycologically interesting and an arm is enough to turn keys. .__.

About Polyusha and MilkyWay... this Polyuska seems to know always something more... Grandine, not Grandine... Who knows. We have hints in both parts.

And least but not last... Lecter... Sting... Genma.... O_O WTF!

5/5

Sep 21, 2012 4:32 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:

You didn't explain how Igneel seems to know what is going on live at the tournament. He doesn't have a giant screen in his cave you know. And grandine was the one we saw able to communicate remotely.

As for the calamity taking place, well it depends on the scale. If dragon/dragons start showing up, priority one would be getting together and mounting a defense or something. Whether they succeed or not that's up for debate but Levy survives and lets be honest she's nowhere near strong in the guild and Jet and Droy as meatshield would be like using toilet paper against a flame thrower. So strong people would have to be taking the fight to the enemy or defending the others while they try to escape.

1-I ..kiiiinda.. understand Igneel's connection to our discussion. You are most propably considering the possibility that he already exists as a human among humans OR that he learns all that through Grandine (as she is Polyuska).
(requesting confirmation here please). Knowledge of the world has always been more or less a characteristic of Dragons in many tales so I see no reason to assume that these Dragons should be oblvious to what's happening if not for someone of their kind to have been there.

The communication has been clearly stated to have been something specific between the dragon and her edo-self, in other words if Jellal was also dragon he could have talked in mystogan's head. You consider it a lie to excuse herself from saying that she is Grandine, I consider it a truth mostly because I have no data to suggest otherwise as well as it's a fact that uses characteristics from the one arc that seemed to be the most irrelevant to the overall plot , aka Edolas Arc(and I really like that Hiro incorporates some stuff from the past arcs into the overall plotline).

2-If Levy were to be in such a danger don't you think that Jet and Droy would be the first to jump in the way??? Power level has nothing to do. And by the same logic Alzack could jump in to save Asuka and Bisuka, and by the same logic Macao could die to save Romeo and the list goes on.....I imagine it this way rather than simply the strong being on the frontline while the weak make a run for it
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 4:38 AM

Aug 2012
Kanic said:
@Shozaia
Ngghgh, can you fix you post please XD

It has been brought up when Polyuska gave those papers to Wendy
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/260/9

Lol sorry for messed up post, and thanks for linking to where milky way was mentioned.
Sep 21, 2012 4:40 AM
Jul 2018
MY BODY IS READY
Sep 21, 2012 4:49 AM

Apr 2008
Kanic said:
Snipped to prevent quote piramid

Knowledge of the world and it's history is one thing, Igneel's speech came at the exact time Natsu and Gajeel were facing Sting and Rogue, suggesting a live awareness of events going on there. Dragons are not gods. That kind of omniscience about everything occuring in their world is not part of the job description. Who do we know there that has already been suspected of being a dragon? Polyushka aka Grandine who also just so happens to be in possession of the only documented way of communicating over distance via an avatar form.

Also remember that Igneel was bluntly ORDERING Grandine to not interfere with the humans. That to me is more than enough reason for her to put up the act of Polyushka, the old hag who hates humanity. Outside of a select few in the know, it would keep others away. That is until Wendy sniffed her out.

Also if the smell thing was the same for both version of a character, how come Natsu never sniffed out the king as Master? It's a falacy to presume two versions of the same character carry the same scent. Even Wendy said Jellal had a slightly diferent scent from the one she knew who in fact was Mystogan. She didn't say Polyushka felt slightly different from Grandine. She said it felt like Grandine.

2-Yes that is also certainly possible. But again if the goal of the time travel route is to stop this event from occuring at all, then chances are they too will survive since without the danger there would be no sacrifice. We'll have to wait and see. Maybe the future will change but there will still be sacrifices. It would be a bitter sweet note but it's possible.
Sep 21, 2012 4:51 AM

Aug 2012
I think Minerva saved Lector because of her wierd abilites (how she teleported or w/e happy from nowhere into her arms) and her aim was just to provoke sting into taking action against that weakling of a Master (to me it was pretty obvious that he's all talk, I mean the difference in that guild were the 5 strongest members, popularity and strength- if the master was stronger from all of them how come they were a good for nothing guild before the timeskip?)
As to why, most of you already stated she has some plans and she's planning to take over. I guess with this I can really imagine her on the same level with Erza. Although Erza will beat the crap outta her, ofc.

Next, I'm also in favour of that girl being Lucy, I won't repeat what others said why though.

Third, I personally think Polyuska isn't Grandine, because well Grandine can easilly communicate through minds and who says other dragons can't? (reffering to Igneel) I mean, considering the fact that the dragons are from the start of the series the "big bosses" around it would be pretty wierd for them to not have a way to stay in tune.

As to why I think it's wrong to assume Igneel finds everything through Grandine is that when Grandine comes to him (in that world where they live in) he tells her to go away and asks her why she's here. So, no. I think the all-knowing thing would be more fitting if it has something to do with Natsu's scarf or it was imbued in the dragon slayer techniques. It's possible that the dragon that thought a person the techniques can see everything the person goes through, in my opinion.

Finally, what I'm most interested is WHAT will Jellal and CS in all do now that they know the situation better than others.
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 21, 2012 4:56 AM
May 2012
Loved this chapter!!
I was hoping they would show us who the girl was but anyway I hope lester didn't die, why would you want to kill of an exceed/cat!!
I LOVE FAIRY TAIL!

Sep 21, 2012 5:05 AM

Apr 2011
F*** you Gemma...You need to die >:(
Why you killed Lector??
T_T

Even though I want him dead, I believe he isn't.He just got surprised from Sting's attack.

Also I think that Minerva is planning something...She said ''Good'' after Sting attacked her father.Which children says ''good'' when someone attacks their father if they don't wanted someone to attacked them?

The girl is from the future and she hasn't her right arm.I am sure she is Lucy, but who knows.

The Dragon King next...I can't wait!!!

And yeah 300 chapters of FT :D
Sep 21, 2012 5:05 AM

Jun 2011
Something I tend to do is not comment on my favorite long running mangas but I taught that i might break the chain with FT 300th chapter release. A few things to note why would Jellal leave the hooded girl alone? I think he diffidently believe that whatever he does now would have little difference without 'hoods' help. And i love playing the guessing who's under that mask game like i did with my friends with Obito being Tobi. I'm gonna guess and say that I think 'hoods'(girl under the hood that's missing an arm)' is Lucy. I'm willing to argue my point but its just a guess so don't be to hard on me but i will say that it is POSSIBLE!
Sep 21, 2012 5:11 AM

Mar 2011

That we do not know.

A valid point indeed. I can't counter this but still it's not definite as data that because Igneel sais so Grandine has been puting up such an act. Should Polyuska be revealed as the real Grandine the fact that you mentioned could be used to empower the explanation but I can't consider it as a stand-alone valid proof.

Wendy was obviously emotionally charged at that momment, details in smell could have easily sliped through, therefore I don't consider the smell as a detrimental factor. Btw I don't really understand that part of King/Master/Natsu, I'm missing something , please elaborate if it is important.

Indeed we can only wait, I just said that killing off some secondary would be chalenging for the characters of the main cast and at the same time it wouldn't be particularly hurtful for the story.
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 5:23 AM

Apr 2008
1 & 2 I'll concede on these two while we wait for more information. Still will stick to my own theory until brutally destroyed by Mashima himself or some massively contradicting piece of evidence.

3: I just looked back in the manga and indeed that talk never happened. In the anime they were talking about alternate versions in Edolas so Master asked Natsu what his other self was like and after a bit of thinking he said Master felt similar to the king just a bit. In fact they have the same VA. Also if we want to include anime as evidence, the voice of the glowing avatar form that spoke to Igneel. It's the same as Polyushka.

Sep 21, 2012 5:26 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
1 & 2 I'll concede on these two while we wait for more information. Still will stick to my own theory until brutally destroyed by Mashima himself or some massively contradicting piece of evidence.

Agreed.

Darklight0303 said:

3: I just looked back in the manga and indeed that talk never happened. In the anime they were talking about alternate versions in Edolas so Master asked Natsu what his other self was like and after a bit of thinking he said Master felt similar to the king just a bit. Also if we want to include anime as evidence, the voice of the glowing avatar form that spoke to Igneel. It's the same as Polyushka.

Mystogan and Jelal also used the same VA
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 5:38 AM

Apr 2008
And Wendy said that Jellal had a similar yet slightly different scent from Mystogan.
Sep 21, 2012 5:41 AM

Mar 2011
Are you supporting me right now o_O?

Jelal and mystogan , same VA, different people.

Polyuska and Grandine, same VA, same people??

I already replied about the smell part, besides Wendy didn't realise Jelal's scent was different right away. In the begining she was crying rivers saying she wanted to help him no matter what and only chapters later she said "now that I think about it he smelled a little different".
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 5:50 AM

Apr 2008
A bit of both I think.

Yet she has not had any such moment with Polyushka and she's been around the old lady a lot during this tournament. Until she does I am not going to dismiss her sense of smell.
Sep 21, 2012 5:54 AM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
A bit of both I think.

Yet she has not had any such moment with Polyushka and she's been around the old lady a lot during this tournament. Until she does I am not going to dismiss her sense of smell.

Yes because by the time she composed herself Polyuska already appeared. Also, the duality of opposite characters between Edolas/Earthland is pretty evident in this case.
I know you said that this might be an act. But I think so far it's data proving what has been said
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 6:02 AM
Aug 2011
The anime has proven so many times that its cannon, before the manga even establishes something.

Faust is indeed Edo-Makarov.

Now on to Polyusica
Is there any reason for her to react the way she did at the end of 259?
http://mangafox.me/manga/fairy_tail/v31/c259/23.html
Look at her eyes too.

We can't rule out that she is not Grandine herself.
Sep 21, 2012 6:06 AM

Mar 2011
Not ruling out, just going with the flow.
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 6:10 AM

Sep 2010
I really hope that Minerva used her magic on Lector to make it looked like he died so Sting would rage and kill that asshole so that way she could take over the guild. I hate her just as much as the old ST master so I hope she dies too. =P

5/5
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 21, 2012 6:18 AM

Apr 2008
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
The anime has proven so many times that its cannon, before the manga even establishes something.

Faust is indeed Edo-Makarov.

Now on to Polyusica
Is there any reason for her to react the way she did at the end of 259?
http://mangafox.me/manga/fairy_tail/v31/c259/23.html
Look at her eyes too.

We can't rule out that she is not Grandine herself.

There is also this page where she's smiling kindly after Wendy calls her Grandine again http://mangafox.me/manga/fairy_tail/v31/c260/11.html
Sep 21, 2012 6:27 AM

Dec 2009
Dunno if I should feel sorry for that Sabertooth dragonslayer... My hatred towards all Sabercrap members after what they did to Lucy is something unbelievable. Still, I'm glad that fool master was killed by the dragonslayer although I'm kind of worried that Minerva smiled.
Sep 21, 2012 6:36 AM

Mar 2011
About Lecter, his death kinda seemed too fast and without any meaning. I'm not talking about the character I'm talking about Hiro himself not giving enough emphasis. I mean , the panels of his death were suspiciously small (remember Shimon, he was pretty much a noone and yet his death was at least half-a-page-panel, while others get double-pages). And then I saw this:

kiDnameDSkia said:
I think Minerva saved Lector because of her wierd abilites (how she teleported or w/e happy from nowhere into her arms) and her aim was just to provoke sting into taking action against that weakling of a Master.

I'm positive that this is the case. Props to you Skia
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 21, 2012 6:37 AM
Jul 2012
did anyone else notice that the hooded girl is wearing sandals? i've never seen lucy wear sandals, she usually wearing knee high boots. which makes me think its not lucy but maybe lisanna?
Sep 21, 2012 6:37 AM

Apr 2008
The way I see it is, Sting is getting led down a Vader type route by Minerva.
Sep 21, 2012 6:41 AM

Apr 2008
oliverg12345 said:
did anyone else notice that the hooded girl is wearing sandals? i've never seen lucy wear sandals, she usually wearing knee high boots. which makes me think its not lucy but maybe lisanna?

Lucy is wearing what seems to be sandals in this very chapter actually
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.