Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 26, 2012 11:27 AM

Mar 2011
PirateKingz said:

Also, this (look at their mouths):

Not that I disagree with her being Lucy but I don't think that this pic is really a hint...... I mean it's just the way Hiro draws a sad girl's mouth.....
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Sep 27, 2012 12:39 PM
Sep 2012
-Shuda- said:
Personally, I always thought and still think it's Lucy (especially with the past few weeks of discussions going on here). I was just trying to get the guy to calm down lol. The reason Levy thinks Lucy's gone forever and is writing for her is because she's not in their time-line any more, it clicks. Though, let's just wait and see.
Dont farget lucy and layla look alike, and layla could be watching the dragon slayers because she knows the dragons of the dragon slayers and the dragon slayers fathers could be died and thats why layla watching.

Do you guys think the dragon cafe is a trap to capture lucy? and lucy going to be the one hearing the dragon souls?

But if that person is layla,why did she fake her death?

And dont farget they had layla grave moved could it be someone was after layla grave or something her crops to bring her back to life or something?(and dont farget whats happen in the anime arc) and dont farget it is possible it is layla because just like lissana they thought she was died but she was in edols (i hope i spelled that right) but it is possible it is layla but maybe not.

Mod Edit: Same as before.
LunaSep 28, 2012 12:56 AM
Oct 13, 2012 3:05 AM

Jun 2008
buminator said:
Wow, Lector possibly dead, Sabretooth master as well. More questions about dragons. and it seems Minerva is up to something because she was happy after what Sting did...

I'm guessing Minerva is the true master behind that guild. That's the impression i got from when she interrupted the fight between Natsu and Gemma.

Darklight0303 said:
sunlightheart said:
Just gonna throw this out there, Minerva is the real leader of Sabertooth. The old shitty bastard was just a fake front.

I agree with this theory. Either that or at some point she completely surpassed the guy and just humored him for amusement.

Yeah i see am not alone thinking like this. Very big chance she was just humoring him for the hell of it while pulling the strings from behind. Maybe she was just using him because she didn't want to play officially the role of the master. The guy was probably too weak to even realize that his top subordinates are actually quite stronger than him.
MonadOct 13, 2012 3:13 AM
Oct 17, 2012 4:36 AM

May 2012
i really wanna know who the frack that person is !!!! T.T
it would be kind of a downer if a master were to be defeated by a member though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2012 8:08 PM

Nov 2011
About time Sting put a hole through that bitch Sabertooth master.
Mar 26, 2013 1:34 PM

Oct 2012
epic chapter like usually, happy to read it :D have more like 24 chapters :D fairy tail is epic :)
Jul 13, 2014 6:42 AM
Jul 2014
I thought that Jiemma was like invincible but seeing Sting almost killing him with one hit i'm a little bit deluded
Sep 7, 2017 11:10 AM

Feb 2013
Sting killed that bastard, well done.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.