Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 21, 2012 1:24 AM

Sep 2012
So glad that Miyabi is happy again and got a lot of screen time! :)

It appears to me that Yuzurina is doing her best to bring Shougo and Miyabi together?? @@ maybe I shall forgive her for doing that.

Last episode next, all the best in the swimming competition to Miyabi!! Y^_^Y

Will be looking forward to watch the OVA too!
Sep 21, 2012 1:33 AM

Sep 2010
Miyabi montage? Miyabi montage.
Miyabi end? Miyabi end.
Shougo doesn't get with Miyabi and wears a pink shirt and capris. Folks, we have decisive evidence that this man is gay.
Sep 21, 2012 2:20 AM

May 2008
Yuzurina in the tv show made me rofl my pants off . Well not really . But am i the only person that found that funny?

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 21, 2012 2:31 AM

Jul 2012
spongeboy123 said:
so why did he run to the council office after he remembered the word swimming
He remembered that Miyabi was accepted into the school through a sports recommendation for swimming, thus she didn't sit the entrance exam on the day of funeral. He probably wanted to confirm this with the student council (although I can't imagine them having access to student records in real life...). It seems almost 100% certain that Miyabi is the real sister, especially since she took him to Lyrical Sisters at the end of the episode (remember that Mei admitted to knowing and being close with the real sister). That combined with the fact Yuzurina didn't know anything about the sister at the funeral, and this was really where it all started.
Sep 21, 2012 2:53 AM
Dec 2011
Is this episode part of the light novel's main story?

I know that the first 8 episodes cover vol.1-3 and ep.9-10 are from vol.4. Is ep.11 also part of vol.4 or part of vol.5 or anime original?
Sep 21, 2012 2:59 AM

Nov 2011
If Miyabi is indeed the sister, and knows it, and is still trying to get it on with her brother... doesn't that make her a bit villainous, too?
Sep 21, 2012 3:20 AM

Jan 2008
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
At this point, I just want the discs to be released so we can watch these episodes uncensored.
Sep 21, 2012 3:47 AM

Jun 2009
Well, if I want anyone to win. It would be Miyabi, imouto or not so this is a nice episode.
Sep 21, 2012 4:02 AM
Jul 2018
Lovely date and some mistery in this episode.
Sep 21, 2012 4:10 AM

Mar 2012
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
At this point, I just want the discs to be released so we can watch these episodes uncensored.

Sister is the one who pose as a guy - _-
Sep 21, 2012 6:57 AM

Sep 2009
Tyrel said:
Stark700 said:
Miyabi is still upset and wants a kiss. Tbh, she should cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

So true..

I agree with this.

Sep 21, 2012 7:00 AM
May 2012
Poor Miyabi!
she may happened to be the sister!will it drag into the last episode.
Sep 21, 2012 7:02 AM

Jun 2012
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 21, 2012 7:05 AM

Sep 2009
Jerain said:
The amount of Miyabi fanservice is TOO DAMN HIGH.

I skipped that whole part after the first few seconds of her in different clothes with all the sparkles. I really really don't like Miyabi.

I think she is the sister. There is just no one else who can be at this point. I don't see any other person who can be the sister besides her that has played a big part in this whole series. I have always thought Miyabi is the sister ever since the second episode. Of course now that I said that it will turn out that Ikuse is the sister =.=

Sep 21, 2012 7:13 AM

Nov 2011
Man i dislike miyabi, but from the looks of it it seems like she might be the little sister....it makes sense really.
Sep 21, 2012 7:19 AM

Sep 2009
Gigarit said:
Man i dislike miyabi, but from the looks of it it seems like she might be the little sister....it makes sense really.

No, that is the best part because that means Shougo won't marry her then!! If she isn't the sister then there is a chance Shougo would pick her, but if she is the sister then he won't pick her 100%.

Sep 21, 2012 7:28 AM

Jul 2011
Last episode in next week, and then we got answer to everything ^^
There is also sequel OVA, but I think that will be just fanservice... :P

Good episode, more questions to last episode.
5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 21, 2012 8:51 AM

Aug 2011
There’s even more evidence in this week’s episode that Miyabi is the real sister and Yuzurina is aiming to become president.

The Theory…
As Shougo’s cousin, if his nuclear family was denied the right to run the company, Yuzurina would become the next President of the Mikadono Group as the leadership would pass to an adjacent line of the family. It is in Yuzurina’s interest to push Shougo and his real sister together thus creating controversy with Shougo’s family and giving herself the presidency.

Episode 11 evidence….
In order to deflect attention from the real sister being at the funeral, Yuzurina blames Konoe playing pranks. Despite this, Miyabi is the only other girl that could have been at the funeral because the others had to sit the entrance exam whereas she had a swimming scholarship so didn’t need to participate.
It’s also worth noting that Miyabi’s final destination on the date with Shougo was Lyrical Sisters, the café run by the only known friend of the real sister. This also reinforces the friendship between Miyabi and Mei as suggested in the last episode.
If you need any more evidence that Miyabi is the imouto, the next episode is called “The real sister has always been with you”…

If he works it out I bet he'll choose Konoe, Why does the best girl never win? :/
Sep 21, 2012 8:53 AM

Dec 2011
I hate Miyabi and this episode.((
Sep 21, 2012 9:02 AM

Aug 2010
Well...that was a bore. Also, the hell is going on? Miyabi flags all over the place, at this point it looks like Creampuffs won't win and then the last reason to watch this would be gone too. 2/5.

Edit: Oh, reading these things about Miyabi... I guess it would make sense. My first suspect was her because of the hair around her neck that was visible. I hope she turns out to be the sister and Creampuffs can win.
Mogami-kunSep 21, 2012 9:07 AM
Sep 21, 2012 9:40 AM

May 2010
Trap Inbound and lol really?
Sep 21, 2012 10:10 AM

Apr 2010
I am just hoping this doesn't have the typical undecided harem ending.

Yuzurina clearly has something to gain from having Miyabi and Shougo end up together and it seems she is trying to prevent him from starting anything with Konoe.
Miyabi is the little sister that much we know and if she ends up with Shougo he could never become the president of the company.
We also know that Konoe is the daughter of the owner of the rival company which mean that if she ends up with Shougo it would be both good for him and his company however it could be bad for some people within his company.
Which might be the reason why Yuzurina fears Konoe.
However she doesn't seem to mind any of the other girls even tho there is s serious candidate among them as well Rinka.
Which suggest the following if Shougo ends up with Miyabi it's good for Yuzurina if he ends up with Konoe it's bad for her and of he ends up with Rinka it won't effect her.
This suggests that she currently has a good position in Shougo's company and is most likely working together with Seri.
Sep 21, 2012 10:21 AM
Feb 2012
I personally am glad that the sister is most likely Miyabi. She was really the only one I have no attraction to.

If it was my choice I'd have him end up with Ikusu, she is just utterly awesome.

I like that I see no one here complaining about fanservice and what not, it makes me feel good that people who appreciate this type of anime are discussing it and not those other people who complain about the slightest bit of fan service.

I wouldn't call Konoe a slut, to be a slut she would have to put herself out to many men, both her and Miyabi are extremely loyal to Shougo though.
Sep 21, 2012 11:31 AM
Aug 2011
ayeyosteven said:
Shougo is such as fucking tool. One of the worst male leads ever.

Fleiya said:
goddamit this guy is soo slow .....
Sep 21, 2012 11:53 AM

Jun 2011
The amount of Miyabi's awesomeness is over out of this world. The ass fanservice was great and she look so cute when she was asking for that kiss. The different clothing she tried on was also great as everything fits her.

Wish i could find some english translation of the novel or some summary just to know what happens after the show cause im gonna miss it. Cant wait for my next week of weekly Miyabi <3
Sep 21, 2012 12:28 PM

Mar 2011
Hes rich... Why can't he just marry everyone -_-
I've never seen an anime with a complete harem end besides
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Sep 21, 2012 2:43 PM

Sep 2011
Next week seems so far away right now
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Sep 21, 2012 2:55 PM

Aug 2011
I want to drop this series so bad, but I just can't. =.= I keep telling myself that it's going to get better, but it's not. -sigh-

It's only because of Shougo though. I just really dislike him.

Anyways, I'll watch the last episode and decide. Maybe the last episode will turn things around for me. :D This anime had a good premise... :/
Sep 21, 2012 3:25 PM

Jul 2009
ayeyosteven said:
Shougo is such as fucking tool. One of the worst male leads ever.

exactly -.-
for me miyabi is annoyingly cute,i dont like her.
i support konoe,but my bet this one also will not have a good end.
like the other 2 already finished anime...)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2012 3:29 PM
Nov 2010
Yuzurina might be a bitch and manipulative, but she's still hot.

Best girls for him to end up with:

Rinka
Ikusu

Most likely sister:

Miyabi

xuezhi said:
Gigarit said:

No, that is the best part because that means Shougo won't marry her then!! If she isn't the sister then there is a chance Shougo would pick her, but if she is the sister then he won't pick her 100%.
He might not pick her, but that probably won't stop him from imagining those things like he did with Yuzurina(who he thinks is his sister)

AngelicFeces said:
Miyabi montage? Miyabi montage.
Miyabi end? Miyabi end.
Shougo doesn't get with Miyabi and wears a pink shirt and capris. Folks, we have decisive evidence that this man is gay.
I fucking lol'd
Sep 21, 2012 3:42 PM
Nov 2010
Tyrel said:
Stark700 said:
Miyabi is still upset and wants a kiss. Tbh, she should cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

So true..
She might be bitchy sometimes and act unreasonably, but that's a little too cruel.
Sep 21, 2012 7:29 PM

Dec 2010
Shougo can be so freaken slow; harem MCs are usually worthless they could have at least made the dude smart; give him a redeeming feature; its really really not that hard dude; that said hope Yuzurina gets her karma; manipulative bitches like her need whats coming to them.
Sep 21, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
Last episode next week... I will miss this show lol
No, really :D

So Yuzurina is trying to make him believe Konoe's the sister so he could end up with Miyabi, the real sister? Hmm..

And that costume... If I remember right, that was the show Shougo liked as a kid. He also mentioned that the girl in the show wasn't really a little sister but she still calls the MC "onii-chan" because she wants to be his little sister...so could it the same case with Shougo? Yuzurina wanted to be Shougo's little sister?
Sep 21, 2012 9:11 PM

Jul 2012
Miyabi ending ALL THE WAY!! Konoe is probably my most hated character in the series. She's a closet pervert and has a bigger bust. It's not like I hate it, just that HOW IS SHE WINNING AGAINST MIYABI?! Always the 1st female encountering the main protagonist ending... It's BORING!! At least make it another girl.
Sep 21, 2012 9:45 PM

Dec 2010
ThanatosPersona said:
Miyabi ending ALL THE WAY!! Konoe is probably my most hated character in the series. She's a closet pervert and has a bigger bust. It's not like I hate it, just that HOW IS SHE WINNING AGAINST MIYABI?! Always the 1st female encountering the main protagonist ending... It's BORING!! At least make it another girl.

It may go harem ending just like the ED indicated
Sep 21, 2012 10:00 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
ThanatosPersona said:

It may go harem ending just like the ED indicated

Oh! How much I would love a harem ending. What I don't get is why Tendou is part of the harem. Her route wasn't really developed as much as the others did. The others had at least 2 episodes each about their past.
Sep 21, 2012 10:12 PM

Feb 2012
He's probably gonna end up with no one, I believe.

Though, I'd like Mana Tendou to end up with him for some weird reasons. Kunitachi and Konoe in a close second.
Sep 22, 2012 12:30 AM

Dec 2011
Miyabi and Yuzurina is too attached to Shougo.
Goodness gracious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2012 2:07 AM

Sep 2011
Meh i can't wait for this show to end. Im getting tired of this whole "WHO IS MY SISTER?? WHO SHOULD I FUCK??"

He is brainless retard. If there wasn't Ikusu he would blow so hard by the episode 4. Just finish ffs. And no more episodes please!!! >.<
Sep 22, 2012 2:10 AM

Feb 2012
It will definitely go down the harem route.

symbv said:

So nobody in the west translated the synopsis in the AmiAmi site?

OK, since I get some time, I might just do it for NakaImo fans here.... (BTW, it does not sound like it is a beach episode)

第13話「兄・妹・恋人」
将悟の妹をめぐる騒動は、一段落ついたが、将悟の恋人は依然として決まっていなかった。
そんなある日のこと。ちょっとした騒動から、なぜか花嫁希望者と将悟がデートをして、誰が一番恋人に相応しいかを決めることになってしまう。そして、何故か最初に将悟とデートするのが、天導会長になってしまうのだった。

Ep.13 Elder brother; Younger sister; Lovers
Although the turmoil surrounding the younger sister of Shogo has finally settled down, there is still no sign about who is to be Shogo's lover. And with such background, this happens in one day: After a bit of antics, somehow all who want to be married to Shogo get to date with him and this will decide who is the most suitable person to be Shogo's lover. And then, somehow the first who gets to date with Shogo is Tendo, the student council president.

Bear in mind that the release date of the OVA is end of March, 2013. So you need to be patient!

A translation for the OVA announcement thanks to symbv :D

It says the turmoil is over and there's still no progress with his lovers.
Sep 22, 2012 2:17 AM

Jul 2008
This show is so terrible, I have no clue how I've made it this far. So close to the end though I might as well finish it.
Sep 22, 2012 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
Shuhan said:
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:

Okay, okay, we get it, you guys want uncensored version, we heard you the 1st time :P

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 22, 2012 3:01 AM

Apr 2011
Shougo! Why you so slow! Kiss her dammit! Kiss her!

Miyabi why you so cute? And Yuzurine, why you so cute as well?
Sep 22, 2012 3:58 AM

May 2010
The only thing I like in this episode is Yuzurina fan service other than that it's just fine for me

Sep 22, 2012 4:06 AM

Apr 2011
MyAmy said:
The only thing I like in this episode is Yuzurina fan service other than that it's just fine for me

So she's an actress eh? No wonder she can act like an imouto. Well she's imouto material to begin with.
Sep 22, 2012 4:42 AM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:
It will definitely go down the harem route.

symbv said:

So nobody in the west translated the synopsis in the AmiAmi site?

OK, since I get some time, I might just do it for NakaImo fans here.... (BTW, it does not sound like it is a beach episode)

第13話「兄・妹・恋人」
将悟の妹をめぐる騒動は、一段落ついたが、将悟の恋人は依然として決まっていなかった。
そんなある日のこと。ちょっとした騒動から、なぜか花嫁希望者と将悟がデートをして、誰が一番恋人に相応しいかを決めることになってしまう。そして、何故か最初に将悟とデートするのが、天導会長になってしまうのだった。

Ep.13 Elder brother; Younger sister; Lovers
Although the turmoil surrounding the younger sister of Shogo has finally settled down, there is still no sign about who is to be Shogo's lover. And with such background, this happens in one day: After a bit of antics, somehow all who want to be married to Shogo get to date with him and this will decide who is the most suitable person to be Shogo's lover. And then, somehow the first who gets to date with Shogo is Tendo, the student council president.

Bear in mind that the release date of the OVA is end of March, 2013. So you need to be patient!

A translation for the OVA announcement thanks to symbv :D

It says the turmoil is over and there's still no progress with his lovers.
Interesting but they made a mistake.....Kannagi is THE FIRST ONE! Mana will be the #2 officially! Non official she is #1 to date from the looks of it.

I guess the OVA will have mass Mana with fan service and that's fine cause it was not done in the TV series. Anything not in the TV series that the OVA does is IMO good for the OVA as that's what it's supposed to do.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 22, 2012 6:15 AM

Jul 2011
Shuhan said:
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 22, 2012 8:59 AM
Aug 2011
Defiance said:
This show is so terrible, I have no clue how I've made it this far. So close to the end though I might as well finish it.

Me either. Mysterious isn't it.
Defiance said:
Zee530 said:
Shuhan said:
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:

Okay, okay, we get it, you guys want uncensored version, we heard you the 1st time :P

I don't get why so many people want to rewatch this shit at all.
Censored or uncensored

This Shougo fellow really has brain damage. He doesn't question anything that happens around him.

In this episode "fake-imouto" says she wasn't at the funeral, a few hours later she tells him she actually was there and saw konoe.
He believes her.
/FACEPALM

I want a sequel where he runs his company into the ground.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 22, 2012 9:03 AM
Sep 22, 2012 1:20 PM
Jan 2011

1 more 2 go, and up 2 now it is still a mystery of whether or not she is Shougo's sister, why? Co'z there seems to be some kind of mystery behind her cuteness, in fact I'm guessing that this anime will end without even knowing who is the guy's sister.
Sep 22, 2012 2:57 PM

Nov 2007
Hah of course she's not the imouto from the funeral. Still think she's a freaking fake. Definitely seems she's trying to push him away from Konoe and to Kannagi. Betting on Kannagi is the sister, and the scandal would ruin him. Aww Tendou is cute wanting her sweets. Why didn't she get an arc? Ugh more Miyabi? Probably my least favorite. And Ikusu knows something is up with Yuzurina.

Uh that's it? Rather eventful episode. One episode left, and I don't know if he's going to end up with anyone. Probably reveal that Yuzurina is a fake, and the real sister is Miyabi or somehow Konoe. I wish this was less drawn out, and would get to the point already. Or focus on Kunitachi and Tendou :(

wait so the OVA will finally give Tendou a chance. sounds better than these last few eps.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.