Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 17, 2013 4:53 PM
Jul 2012
RiukixD said:
What's wrong with this fucking school? A little girl gets run over by a car because she made some photos about some money exchanging in the student council.
People threaten them to not support Yuuki anymore or they let Kana die.
They kidnap Chisato because of another stupid reason regarding the election..

Man, is the whole student council/and retarded? xD

It's politics, they want to maintain a strong political standing in the school. And to do this they need to remove him from threatening their position thus, the threats and the kidnapping.
Feb 27, 2013 6:46 AM

Sep 2012
tangytangerine said:
Chisato & Yukki's relationship kinda reminds from of Rin/Kaede's issues in Shuffle, except Chisato doesn't turn into al yandere when Yuuki spends time with other girls. Both guys are covering for something so that the girl doesn't do something stupid like committing suicide.

I can't quite understand why he pretty much stated to Hazuki he doesn't love Chisato near the beginning of the series and told Chisato to her face halfway through. Now all of a sudden, he starts falling in love with her. It just feels too fake and a way to rush to the ending without no real development as to why.

If they kidnapped Chisato to get Yuuki to drop out of the election, he should just tell them to keep her and start dating one of the Shinonome sisters. That would probably be the ending a lot of people would like to see, considering how obvious the ending will be.

u got it wrong, Yuuki loved her long ago, ton't u remember him saying he dose not know what love is??? at least he thought that he dose not know what love is, GEEZ how can people miss this important details, that's why u jump in to wrong conclusion!!!

SRY to disappoint u but Yuuki will save her!!! :) & not alone, not going in to the detail's, cause i ton't want to spoil 2much for others :), well cause what u say'd i cold not resist writing this :)
Sugram22Feb 27, 2013 6:53 AM
Mar 28, 2013 6:18 PM

Apr 2007
lol the people at this school are crazy

Really enjoyable episode, I can't help loving when couples are thrown random [fake] wedding ceremonies. Funny that they didn't even explain why they needed a groom/bride tho :p Well just one more episode left!
Apr 9, 2013 1:49 AM

Jan 2013
Damn, two almost kisses.
Better be one in the last episode
May 3, 2013 6:19 PM

Aug 2010
Guess they decided to do a Chisato ending. I don't mind too much but I found it to be sort of forced. Funniest part was the taser scene at the end. It just came out of no where.

5/5
May 17, 2013 12:18 AM

Mar 2011
Don't taze me, bro.
Oct 27, 2013 7:42 PM

Jul 2013
SHOOOOOT....so Yuuki is in love with Chisato?? :3
Nov 4, 2013 9:17 AM

Aug 2012
Pudi said:
Chisato will get raped!

If she does, i'll kick your ass.
Dec 18, 2013 1:24 PM

Jun 2009
Wonderful episode! :D

So that bitch ordered her bitch to run over the other chick and put her in a coma?
That new bitch is a super mega ultra bitch. >_<
Dec 22, 2013 6:54 AM

Nov 2013
The prez opened his eyes o.o
Damn that part was scary
"I'm going to have to work harder to open your eyes, aren't I?" ~Erudito
"You're here because you want to feel like something you're not, a hero."
"Do you feel like a hero yet?" ~Konrad
Feb 18, 2014 7:01 PM

May 2013
Oh my goodness, that episode was all over the place but I definitely enjoyed it. I was all "FUUUUUU" when they got tazed right before they kissed...they better kiss in the last episode or I will be one angry man. I agree with the poster above who mentions that this school is fucked up.
Apr 21, 2014 7:52 PM

Apr 2012
wtf LOL
Public Safety Commission = gestapo?
they even control a whole hospital the fuq
this series is ridiculous lol

May 1, 2014 6:31 AM

Mar 2014
Its really Emotional, Heartwarming on The Kana's back Scene.
I even cried (cause of the background music i think :D).
Pretty Good episode but not until at the end though .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 2, 2014 7:35 AM

Jun 2014
Those bastards in the end. I hope they all get hit by a car, or rather a truck.
Sep 29, 2014 7:57 AM

Sep 2014
This EP is a rollercoaster of happiness and sadness.. I really hope they end this anime well.. After Kana's case there's only 1 last issue to resolve: Oosawa..

1 EP to go!
Jun 7, 2015 8:18 PM

Aug 2009
totally unrelated to this ep but forgot to mention that the faceless guy probably is some cool-looking guy judging from previous ep

MVPs of the ep
Mifuyu
Michiru
council prez (for opening eyes lol that was badass)

wut, dat wedding. knew its fake but still

dat ending, probably fucking yuina behind this shit

and fuck, sensei route R.I.P. officially
Jul 13, 2015 11:18 PM

Aug 2013
What in the unholy fuck...

3 episodes ago everything was perfectly set in motion for the Satsuki ship to sail after the Hazuki route fell on the backburner.

How did we manage to go from best girl Satsuki route, to absolute worst girl Chisato in a complete 180 in half an episode? Fucking. Bullshit.

See? This is why most anime never let the childhood friend route win...because in the rare cases that they do, the MC winds up with the shittiest girl in shitville as his childhood friend.
Aug 23, 2015 12:52 AM
Jul 2015
Can anybody tell me why Chisato prevent Mifuyu run to confess to Yuuki?
Sep 18, 2016 12:54 AM

Dec 2014
things got intense through out the episode... things got tougher again and again .... best episode yet
Oct 8, 2016 3:08 AM

Jul 2013
When Kana finally woke up and the president kneeled down beside her, that's good drama. I got teary-eyed I'm not gonna lie. Because that's something I can easily sympathize with or relate to. But Chisato's chocolate and her dead-brother-Ojima-is-the-replacement thing.. so stupid and ridiculous and annoying.

I think this might actually be the first time where the protagonist will end up with his childhood friend where said childhood friend is the worst girl. I still think Ojima should go for either of the Shinonome sisters. Preferably Hazuki-sensei.
Oct 13, 2016 8:55 AM

Mar 2015
Isnt it rudiculos that Kana regain consciousness after listening to harmonica plays? Whats the relationship with Yakumo and Kana? Siblings?

I am not happy with Chisato route D:

3/5
Apr 9, 2017 3:04 PM
Sep 2015
My god that prez dude is a moron. His (girl?)friend was put into a coma under disturbing circumstances, her health has been used to blackmail him while there's not an ounce of improvement in her condition in what, a year? As soon as she's out of that shady hospital run by the blackmailers she gets better, and he immediately puts her back into that place?
Feb 11, 2018 12:48 PM

Sep 2012
Bluehope said:
Can anybody tell me why Chisato prevent Mifuyu run to confess to Yuuki?

Mifuyu wasn't planning to go & confess to him in the first place, she wanted to go out so all see her scar (that's why she changed clothes & put on a shirt that show belly), to face her complex about her scar to show Chisato that u can overcome ur complex
Mar 24, 2018 3:13 AM

Nov 2013
Kana has regained consciousness with Yuuki's and Michiru's help. At least the Kitahara faction can't blackmail the President anymore.

The date was nice, but I still don't care much for Chisato.

Even without support, he still has realistic chances, so his enemies use drastic measures. All that's left is rescuing Chisato, winning the election and wrecking that bitch Oosawa.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Apr 13, 2018 1:57 PM

Aug 2014
That love story is pretty lame. They just had to pull the boring, cliche "I was already in love with her but did not know it" route. He could have gone with someone much better. Chisato is a terrible and selfish character. It seems these are the types of girls that always win in the end. Meh, 5/10 series..gonna drop the show now
Jul 20, 2020 4:16 PM
Dec 2015
There is now only one obstacle between candidate Oojima and the White House seat: the diverted secret services. He was supposed to hire the Night Raid.
Aug 27, 2020 1:58 AM

Feb 2019
Felt it was a bit rushed, but enjoyed it nonetheless.

The whole Michiru arc was pretty good, but for me the highlight was Chisato. Her friendship with Mifuyu is certainly very strong and Mifuyu wants to see Chisato's happiness above all, even her own feelings.

That date at the end was really nice. The whole wedding setup was unexpected but really beautiful, and Chisato in a wedding dress is really stunning.

That ending though... I wonder what'll happen now. It's definitely the Katahira faction, and they'll use Chisato to blackmail Yuuki to stop his campaign and basically lose. Maybe, just maybe, he'll have allies in the Public Safety Commission that's not aligned with the Katahira faction.
Pages (4) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.