Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2012 9:57 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was so T_T in both senses those of happiness and sadness. Of the sad I can say the following,

When Kiba hugged Chisato was quite dramatic and emotional. The most of it being the mass of chocolate bars in the spoiler
that come out as Kiba finds them.

The start of this segment in the spoiler
was horrifying in the sense of just seeing Chisato all cuddle up from last episode. As she is quite ignored due to the elections and everyone being busy. Good thing Kiba came to her. As the emotional toll reaches incredible heights in the spoiler
as Chisato lets more of her tears. There is nothing to feel but deep gloom for her and the hardship Kiba has to endure in this ordeal due to Chisato’s mental state. So much in fact that thin skin revealings of Kiba in the spoiler
could not
attune Chisato’s grip upon Kiba to depend upon for friendly support. So deep this part was. Particularly the scar that was revealed. The BGM made the whole scene screen gluing and hence a good flow.

About Nurse Michiru, oh dear! The MOE level went over 9000 in the spoiler
and the more so for not only Michiru is now known by me as “Martial Arts Michiru” due to her handling of that guy but it truly shows Michiru is DON’T SCREW WITH ME! Basically get aggressive with Michiru and you get whooped man. That guy had no chance with such martial arts moves worthy of the S Agent class itself very much close to Spies. The technique with the syringe is very spy like.

About Kana waking up, the happiness can be translated into tearful jumping around yelling YEAH! THE POWER OF MUSIC! YEAH! From the looks of the spoiler
but it’s more in the spur of the following,

Moment. Cause I knew it was the key and I am happy how it ends out as and that Kana is quite alive and conscious in the spoiler
and how much of a happiness Michiru shows were quite satisfying. I am still perplexed as to why Kana glowed at the end but the power of the miracle was most likely intended to be shown visually there.

About the beginning, the start was quite interesting in the spoiler
in that it showed the flashback of episode 1 essentially plunging its viewer into sadness once again as it was pretty heavy itself from 1st episode. Yuina is shown also as being suspicious with that phone conversation.

While the private meeting goes on in the spoiler
I did get startle at WTF guy jumping Yuuki suddenly but I understand as to the reason. I still do think it was rather harsh.

About in between, nice to see Michiru visiting and being besides Kana in the spoiler
along with Yuuki still leading but a little less then before. Seems the election are getting rougher.

About Chisato x Yuuki marriage, OH YES! OH YES! In the spoiler
it’s coming! It’s going to happen! Just like in the VN! OH YES! That was totally exciting and am damn glad Chisato recovered! HECK YEAH! WHOOP! Super happy let’s just leave it at that and Chisato was so gorgeous in her wedding dress. I would be certainly as happy as a man as Yuuki was.

About OMG WTF happened! Yeah pretty much in the spoiler
the whole tazer segment shocked quite much. This will be insane and wild for what is to come to save Chisato and to say the least it’s very worrisome. Hopefully she will be saved like a Princess by Superman Yuuki. Pretty much.

So this episode was jam packed emotionally in both ends of Yin/Yang
That being happy and sad. Still loved this episode and it outshines a lot of the episodes before it.

About the preview, seems Yuina in the spoiler
along with the flow is moving along and I can’t believe this but Rie does actually voice Yuina and by now I am pretty sure she is a very bad girl. Still I am surprised Rie voices her.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is Chisato MARRY ME! NOW! Chisato in a wedding dress is so. No man can’t be unhappy with her looks maybe character wise but not looks.
Yumekichi11Sep 20, 2012 4:22 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 20, 2012 11:49 AM
Oct 2011
Sep 20, 2012 12:03 PM
Jul 2012
I love this anime so much. I had to watch this episode twice.
Sep 20, 2012 12:11 PM

Sep 2012
That president guy finally opens his eyes!!!
Sorry for my poor english
Sep 20, 2012 1:01 PM

Feb 2008
Well it must be some kind of trauma for the president guy as well, when Kana was saved he was saved as well.

I'm still wtf is going on with this school lol. :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 20, 2012 1:02 PM

Nov 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
it’s coming! It’s going to happen! Just like in the VN! OH YES! That was totally exciting and am damn glad Chisato recovered! HECK YEAH! WHOOP! Super happy let’s just leave it at that and Chisato was so gorgeous in her wedding dress. I would be certainly as happy as a man as Yuuki was.

It's hard to say if this series will end well (as in a happy marriage ending) imo given the usage of the taser part as well as some of the other drama going around with Chisato being one of the central points.

She's one of those girls who worry about their friends at a level that is above most of the other characters in the series and given the fact that they are childhood friends, makes it more emotional. It does look like she is moving on from the near accident even in the other episode so that's a good sign. Most likely though, they will be dating in the finale (as I'm predicting now) but not sure on marriage.

Sep 20, 2012 1:38 PM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
It's hard to say if this series will end well (as in a happy marriage ending) imo given the usage of the taser part as well as some of the other drama going around with Chisato being one of the central points.

She's one of those girls who worry about their friends at a level that is above most of the other characters in the series and given the fact that they are childhood friends, makes it more emotional. It does look like she is moving on from the near accident even in the other episode so that's a good sign. Most likely though, they will be dating in the finale (as I'm predicting now) but not sure on marriage.

Well it certainly is at least a big teaser from the point of letting us see it in terms of only an imaginative point till it does happen as a reality.

At first yes dating but a end with a flash-forward for their marriage may still be easy to do.

One thing we know for sure saving Chisato will change something in Yuuki. That much is sure.

Sep 20, 2012 1:56 PM

Jul 2010
Just when you thought things were wrapping up...BAM, tazers and kidnapping Chisato.
Sep 20, 2012 10:02 PM
Jun 2008
Nice to see that Chisato recovered and almost everything went well. haha wonder how these last two eps are going to wrap it up :)
Sep 21, 2012 12:00 AM

Sep 2011
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but both have same license plate/Car color and shape.
TyrelSep 21, 2012 12:58 AM
Sep 21, 2012 12:03 AM

Jan 2011
Tyrel said:
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but both have same license plate/Car color and shape.

I already suspected Oosawa was involved with that somehow. Looks like we've got some pretty concrete evidence.
LunaSep 21, 2012 10:37 PM
Sep 21, 2012 12:09 AM

Sep 2011
Also Chisato is real fucking annoying
Sep 21, 2012 12:11 AM
Sep 2012
Can anyone tell me why Kiba stresses about her scar?
Sep 21, 2012 12:15 AM

May 2012
Covo said:
Can anyone tell me why Kiba stresses about her scar?

It's a girl thing. :O
Sep 21, 2012 12:34 AM

Aug 2010
I'm not that much of a Chisato fan, I really dislike her...but I gotta admit I liked this episode even though her route has been confirmed. And she made up a little for her bitchiness last episode.

The power of music thing was cliche but I still liked it XD...it seems like the nxt ep will have some action.

Oh and Nurse Michiru was awesome lol XD
Sep 21, 2012 12:35 AM
Aug 2011

Love the friendship between the 2 girls.
Sep 21, 2012 12:43 AM

Oct 2010
ReaperCreeper said:
Very nicely said and done. In fact I offer my clue that I concentrated on in the spoiler
it's that round spinning thing. It was rather attractive for its unique shape as an object.

That object appears in both places. Coincidence? I think not. Yuina was very suspicious and I get terrible ills upon my brain thinking Rie is voicing her. Bad choice IMO.

Sep 21, 2012 1:27 AM

Dec 2008
Damn this lol dragon balls thing with Kana there... and Chisato actually winning.... I was praying, hoping that Satsuki would come in there and flaunt her uniqueness in being just plain awesome, but no the stalker Chisato decides to derp things up yet again. I really don't know how to feel....
Sep 21, 2012 1:41 AM

Jul 2009
Game's ED was used as an insert song here, which was very fitting. It was originally used as one of the early previews of the anime.
On Moderating: Building a more complete anime database.
Spica: Anime, manga, idols.
Sep 21, 2012 1:46 AM

Oct 2011
For me this anime ended at episode 9 xd
Sep 21, 2012 1:55 AM

Jun 2009
Hmm I have mixed feelings about this episode. I think it was good, but I couldn't enjoy it that much, because I thought all of the events happening here were a little cliche. It was all kind of predictable. Oh well lets see what's going to happen in the next ep.
Sep 21, 2012 1:56 AM

Sep 2012
Who are those people ruining probably the best scene in the series so far?!

I demand you to give Chisato back this instance! Don't you dare lay a finger on Chisato! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

...Got a little carry away there. Ahem. Chisato please be fine. T.T
Sep 21, 2012 2:16 AM

May 2011
Oh man the feels in this episode. Started bawling up when Kana woke up, that was a very precious moment. ^^

I wasn't expecting that end though, damn bastards taking Chisato away, should make things interesting though.

ReaperCreeper said:
Tyrel said:
Idk if anyone else noticed this, but

Both have same license plate/Car color and shape.

I already suspected Oosawa was involved with that somehow. Looks like we've got some pretty concrete evidence.

Very nice observation. I also had a hunch she was the one who did it, but this pretty much hits it right on the target.
-Kenshin-Sep 21, 2012 2:20 AM
Sep 21, 2012 2:29 AM

Jan 2012
It baffles me how serious the election for president in a student council in a Highschool is.

It's like an election in a 3rd world country after it's previous government was over thrown or is becoming less liked by the people. Well maybe not at those proportions, but some things that they're doing are a bit extreme.....

Never thought this anime would become like this when I saw the first episode.

Also, can anyone give a short backstory/background on Mifuyu's scar and the surgery?
Sep 21, 2012 2:33 AM

Dec 2011
lol tasers this time? them sudden cliffhangers Dx

Morishta's conclusion was very beautiful and heartwarming indeed (Girl can kick butt! nyaan~) Even though it seemed abit rushed =/. Kinda disappointed they couldn't stray away from the generic ending T_T Now I'm just watching it to find out how the elections unfold and to see Oosawa taken down >:-[
Sep 21, 2012 2:35 AM

Jan 2012
CodeST said:
That president guy finally opens his eyes!!!

Then he closes them, blindly walking towards Kana he hit his foot on her wheelchair. The pain was so severe he started crying and fell to his knees.
Sep 21, 2012 2:37 AM

Jan 2008
Chisato is far from being my personal favorite, but oh well. I don't even care anymore.
Sep 21, 2012 2:47 AM
May 2012
Wow!what an episode!
too much happened in such a short time.
i wish this anime was a little longer.
Yuuki was cool!
Chisato was gorgeous!more beautiful then any other character.(After this look if anyone still doesn't like her they are morons!
Sep 21, 2012 2:53 AM

Jul 2012
ijen said:
Wow!what an episode!
Yuuki was cool!
Chisato was gorgeous!more beautiful then any other character.(After this look if anyone still doesn't like her they are morons!

I don't like her and it has nothing to do with her looks but her character, I agree she looks beautiful but I find her extremely annoying. I want anyone but her to be the ending girl I would even prefer a generic harem end instead of her.
Sep 21, 2012 2:56 AM

Sep 2010
Oh god, what happened to to this series? It's just getting stupider.
Sep 21, 2012 2:57 AM

Feb 2012
anime of the season for me
Sep 21, 2012 3:06 AM

May 2008
Just when i started to enjoy all the happy moments after the sad ones , they have to cause more trouble . As if things were not messy enough , well i guess they need more stuff for the last 2 episodes . Really touching episode i enjoyed every part of it :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 21, 2012 3:09 AM

Nov 2011
Er... After the buildup and the drama, I was expecting that scar to be a bit more significant than it was. Ikezawa Hanako she is not.

Also, if you don't want to be assaulted by thugs, why not wait until you're outside to call Michiru? They were letting you go and giving you your phone back, anyway...
Sep 21, 2012 3:56 AM

Sep 2012
Erf. I don't like Chisato but the episode was good... So I guess it was ok for me.
Sep 21, 2012 4:38 AM

May 2011
AngelicFeces said:
Oh god, what happened to to this series? It's just getting stupider.
Same here it was going so good until this episode, last week Yuuki slaps her and tell her again he doesn't love her then all of a sudden in one episodes he has one flashback and now loves her. Pssh... what type of bullshit is that!? This pairing feels so rushed and forced, idk it's just ridiculous.
Mr_DaftPunkSep 21, 2012 4:49 AM

Sep 21, 2012 4:46 AM
Jun 2008
drama & conspiracy mix together is really uh oh we're in trouble.

so give tomoya 2.0 being explain & reasons that close eyes pres need him run for pres cause to keep kana in hospital all safe & hidden give conspiracy going on.

while chisato & mifuyu alone see that chisato still having probs give cause using tomoya 2.0 as replace for daiki yet enough is enough so plan show body scar yet they both patch-up all fine.

hearing conspiracy tomoya 2.0 seem like either play their game or pay the price so cue call michiru where kana & give reason you stink on close eyes pres.

nurse michuru inject shot a guard, rescue kana, play harmonica cue kana awake & everyone make-up all fine with chisato eat chocolate.

look all good with pretend wedding with chisato & tomoya 2.0 til "wedding catchers" kidnap chisato cue big to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 21, 2012 4:46 AM

Jul 2012
tysonultima said:
Damn this lol dragon balls thing with Kana there... and Chisato actually winning.... I was praying, hoping that Satsuki would come in there and flaunt her uniqueness in being just plain awesome, but no the stalker Chisato decides to derp things up yet again. I really don't know how to feel....

I'm also a SatSuki fan as well. Get rid of the codependent.
Sep 21, 2012 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Damn good episode,so emotional so far best one,but the ending was bad.
Sep 21, 2012 5:13 AM

Aug 2010
Ummm... okay. The taser might have been a little excessive.
Sep 21, 2012 5:48 AM

Sep 2012
Yay! they kidnapped chisato!
Sep 21, 2012 5:53 AM
May 2012
AbyssGhost said:
ijen said:
Wow!what an episode!
Yuuki was cool!

I don't like her and it has nothing to do with her looks but her character, I agree she looks beautiful but I find her extremely annoying. I want anyone but her to be the ending girl I would even prefer a generic harem end instead of her.

I just don't see any problems with her character.If two childhood friends grow up together, been through a lot together they will eventually be close.they will create a bond that is not of friends or lover more simple but hardcore.
She is the most natural character.
If you don't like her because of her past event problems then it can't be helped.a past trauma is not something simpletons can understand.its too painful.
But if you decide that i hate this character and will hate this character from the first scene then it can't be helped its your life your choice.
But i think those who are straight will go for chisato if he isn't a lolicon or hanker after the mature.
Sep 21, 2012 5:53 AM

Feb 2012
Bearable/Good Episode but it was pretty stupid. Liked all the intense scenes especially the one with Michiru and the one with Mifuyu x Chisato.

Oosawa is one fucking sadistic bitch but I like her character design. Never thought that this cute and innocent face was the one behind of the ruckus.

Damn. No Satsuki. So Sad. I guess its really going into Chisato's but i don't really care on who's yuuki's gonna end up with. Satsuki is still the no. 1 in this series for me. Satsuki all the way.
Altaria-chanSep 21, 2012 6:03 AM
Sep 21, 2012 6:15 AM

Oct 2011
ijen said:
AbyssGhost said:
ijen said:
Wow!what an episode!
Yuuki was cool!

I just don't see any problems with her character.If two childhood friends grow up together, been through a lot together they will eventually be close.they will create a bond that is not of friends or lover more simple but hardcore.
She is the most natural character.
If you don't like her because of her past event problems then it can't be helped.a past trauma is not something simpletons can understand.its too painful.
But if you decide that i hate this character and will hate this character from the first scene then it can't be helped its your life your choice.
But i think those who are straight will go for chisato if he isn't a lolicon or hanker after the mature.

So basically you want to say that if I had a childhood friend and had been a lot with her I can't decline her feelings for me and must love her back even if I loved someone else? Because she would fall apart after I reject her and she would be on edge to commit either suicide or just be depressed for the rest of her life?
Anyway back to topic AbyssGhost never said he didn't like her because of her past or trauma, but because of her character. If I am guessing correctly he feels like me that she is being to pushy and she mades him her property, she won't even let him get close to other girls out of plain jealousy. Next would be she doesn't feel sympathy for others: in this case she just wants to win stupid election and stops Yuuki from protecting Isara... is election so much important than a person being bullied // beaten? Even if he won election and wanted to change it then, he would be as well in the end dismissed as president like the previous one from the ep.1. One more I can add from myself that she is distrusting Yuuki too much in every case, especially when he is with other girls. That's how far I see Chisato in this anime and why can't bring myself to like her.
ArreitSep 21, 2012 6:18 AM
Sep 21, 2012 6:50 AM
Mar 2010
Wasn't Chisato friendzoned few episodes ago?
Morishita was clearly out of question but at least Satsuki, the other one I rooted for, seemed to be the favourite and now he goes with Chisato? ;-;
Anyway too much lol-plot and drama for me, I preferred it when it was just a lighthearted comedy anime.
Sep 21, 2012 7:03 AM

Jul 2011
Pudi said:
Chisato will get raped!

I hope they kill her!
Sep 21, 2012 7:15 AM

Sep 2009
Well, a lot was cleared up this episode. Oosawa is confirmed as being a bad person just like I thought ^^
Chisato in that white gown looked really beautiful. It seems like Yuuki has picked her. That isn't a bad choice since they grew up together and have been through a lot with each other. TBH, I would have been fine with Yuuki getting with any of the girls except Michuru. Sadly, my thought for him to get with Isara has died T_T

Sep 21, 2012 8:04 AM

Jul 2011
Since that Yuina came to series (Episode 9 was it...), I got feeling there is something evil about her...
Some drama again, and ending was interesting ^^

2 episodes left, still anything can happen :)

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 21, 2012 8:31 AM
Sep 2012
There goes my hope of him ending up with satsuk.i sigh, guess we need to play the VN if we want the good girls > >
btw whats happening to ep 13? is it going to be an ova?
Sep 21, 2012 9:28 AM

Jun 2009
Not the best end I wanted but I'm okay with this.
Sep 21, 2012 9:49 AM

Mar 2010
Pretty emotional episode, and lots of things happening. Char development and such. Really interested to see what will happen next!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.