Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 20, 2012 3:18 AM

May 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Funny episode seeing Kiri treating Tsubaki as his master, and being an errand-boy. Daisy and Tsubaki's facial expressions were priceless.

Second part was entertaining seeing Bossun, Switch, Tsubaki, and Kiri dressed as girls. It was funny how Tsubaki and Kiri were only saying "That's cute" and "It's delicious" xD I found it cute at the end when Usami quietly said "Arigato" to Sket-dan but mostly looking at Bossun, hmm... a possibly new member to the Bossun harem.

So is it true what Bossun said during the episode that there is only one episode left? If it's true, damn! Many things are starting to develop and getting good in the manga that I was looking forward to seeing get animated. Especially the...
But it is understandable since the anime is catching up to the manga.

Next episode: Looks like the love triangle is starting up again

5/5
Mr_DaftPunkSep 20, 2012 3:34 AM

Sep 20, 2012 3:35 AM
Jan 2010
could not top loling, but only 77eps?
Sep 20, 2012 3:56 AM

May 2011
NOOO!!! I'm going to miss this show when next week is aired.

Well, at least the replacement is top anime as well (Gintama)
Sep 20, 2012 4:02 AM

Jan 2011
1 minute in the episode and I was already laughing so hard when Kiri held a kunai to Bossun's neck when he was teasing Tsubaki. xD Kiri is one awesome badass ninja. I mean there's like nothing he can't do LOL. He does the cliche 'substitution jutsu' and then hides with the cloth that looks exactly like the shelf and he can even scrunch himself in a boston bag. Sounds like a new BGM from 5:30 onwards, really digging it. I love how Kiri is such a 'good' person and the fact that he's a ninja. So he appears out of nowhere and helps everyone lmao. Also is that Kana Hanazawa singing the insert song? Freaking love it. :D LOL'd so hard when the Sket-dan members broke the 4th wall in the middle of the episode.

Crossing dressing second half was so damn hilarious! Tsubaki and Bossun seriously look like girls when they crossdress like holy crap LOL. I loved how Himeko was going so crazy over the guys dressing up as girls.
Bossun actually sounds like a guy when he talks in a femine tone. O_o Kiri still sounds like a guy rofl. Tsubaki was paralyzed with the cuteness of being a girl? Haha. Bossun coming up with a 'solution' was pretty awesome, but of course that didn't last long and Usami went into Bunny mode again lmao! Also, I laughed so damn hard when Bossun started the conversation with 'This morning, I took a dump!' FKN LOL!!!

Aww man, episode 77 is going to be the last episode? I would have liked to have seen Sket Dance reach at least 100 episodes. Kiri and Usami only just appeared in the series too. D: Sket Dance is my favourite Shounen series so I'm sad that it's ending. Really hope it makes a return after a few months, just like Gintama, and not ending completely. Well it makes sense that it's ending since the Anime is pretty close to the manga now and the fact that Gintama will be taking Sket Dance's time slot now. Last episode looks great though, Saaya and Bossun moments. <3
Sep 20, 2012 4:36 AM

May 2011
lindsayzzz said:
Also is that Kana Hanazawa singing the insert song? Freaking love it. :D LOL'd so hard when the Sket-dan members broke the 4th wall in the middle of the episode.

I think so. That voice is mostly HanaKana there if I'm not mistaken.
Sep 20, 2012 4:47 AM

Sep 2011
This episode was pretty funny XD

Second last episode ;_;
"Now's the time for you to run towards the day you awaken from this dream."

~Boys be Smile
Sep 20, 2012 5:24 AM

Jan 2010
Usami is so cute ;;

Buuuut nooo I don't want this series to end ;;;;
Sep 20, 2012 6:52 AM

Apr 2012
Tsubaki you are the most cutest man XD

SKET Dance end and Gintama return
I'm happy :D and sad ;__; at the same time

Sep 20, 2012 7:16 AM

May 2008
God dammit really its gonna end at the next episode? things are just starting to get better , i have to say sket dance has improved alot since the start , i cant believe how much im laughing at it . Why does it have to end now :(

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 20, 2012 7:34 AM

Jul 2010
Am I the only one disappointed on the poor animation during the first half?
The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Sep 20, 2012 7:34 AM

Sep 2010
Aww no its ending I knew it was either that or it would get a timeslot change, but still I'll miss it.

I love Gintama too, but the jokes get old real quick I only truly love the series when we get into the serious arcs.

Well I guess I'll just start reading the manga so can someone tell me where should I start at cause I heard they mixed around the chapters with Kiri's story.

5/5 all my favorites I tuned into every week are ending Hakuouki, Kuroko (well for now at least no doubt in my mind we will see more of this), and Gundam AGE. Fall season is going to be weak. Dx
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 20, 2012 7:40 AM

Jan 2008
good episode but im pissed that it is ending already. i dont follow the manga so i dunno how close it is to catching up but id rather have them wait for more manga to be made than just them bullshitting their way through the down time.
Sep 20, 2012 7:53 AM

Aug 2010
It's really ending?!?!?! Why?! T_T
I know there's Gintama in its place but still sad.

The ep was pure hilarious...loved the cross dressing, Bossun and Tsubaki really looked like girls XD
The funniest was Bossun starting the conversation with "This morning I took a dump" hahahaha XD

Btw if I want to read the manga from where should I start?
Sep 20, 2012 8:05 AM

Sep 2009
it might return once Gintama catches up again.
Sep 20, 2012 9:42 AM
Aug 2011

Bossun and poop as always.

Bigbuffoon said:
Am I the only one disappointed on the poor animation during the first half?

nope.

Barion-Zara said:
Btw if I want to read the manga from where should I start?

The anime does not follow the manga chapters in order.

If you start after this episode it would be chapter 164 but then all the chapters about Katou and the teacher harassing him come up later and some other stuff that was already animated comes up also (like the Gintama crossover).

I guess start around the 160's/170's and skip around all the old stuff.
standSep 20, 2012 10:18 AM
Sep 20, 2012 9:52 AM

Feb 2008
NOOOO ! I don't want it to be over !!!!

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Sep 20, 2012 9:52 AM

Dec 2011
Wtf was with the animation during first half?
But I still lol'd so many times.
And I don't want Sket Dance to end. :( I'll miss Bossun's voice. :D
Sep 20, 2012 10:41 AM

Jul 2010
NO :/ why the hell it have to end?...i guess im gonna read manga now, because i need SKET Dance in my weekly life.
About episode...''This morning a took a dump'' LMAO.I was laughing so hard at this one.
Oh, and Usami officially joins my top 3 SKET Dance characters.She is just too cute, i love her :3

5/5 can't believe next episode is one.I dont want :<
@edit oh, and i forgot to ask.Anyone knows inserted song playing while Katou was helping people? it sounded really good.
Sep 20, 2012 10:45 AM
Jan 2012
I don't believe it, next episode is the last :'( I'm happy that Gintama is starting but i don't want Sket Dance to go </3
Sep 20, 2012 1:30 PM

Dec 2009
Oh my.

I am so happy we get some quality art in Sket Dance. Good Brave 10 quality. The image in the spoiler tag proves it:

The first part was meh. Katou is still boring, even with his new attitude.

The second part was PURE WIN! The gals as guys and the guys as gals was absolutely hilarious. Usami is so cute. When she touched Tsubaki I almost cried from cuteness overload.

I can't believe rthat it's the last episode next week ; _ ; How will I live without my Sket Dance?

And take your pick :)

Oh and Tumblr is my friend.
Sir_LexaSep 20, 2012 2:13 PM
Sep 20, 2012 2:56 PM

Apr 2010
It sucks that the next episode is going to be the last one :( Hope they do more seasons in the future. And btw, what's with the facial expressions at the beginning of the episode?

"Can you feel that hybrid rainbow?"
Sep 20, 2012 3:43 PM

Jul 2009
Aaah, terrible day...
Last episode I watched back in July was still great SKET Dance. Catching up 10 Episodes today ruined it. First I have to see Agata (and that other guy) go (great episode, though), then two more or less (one more, one less) annoying people join the Student Council and just when I think "these developments are killing the mood, this feels like the end of SKET Dance" they say it actually IS the end...
About as motivated as Chuuma-sensei right now...
Sep 20, 2012 3:51 PM

Nov 2011
awww next week is last ep..... i really liked sket dance
just wondering though did the anime catch up with the manga?
Sep 20, 2012 4:08 PM

Jul 2011
Well I can't say I'm sad about the anime ending. IMO it's a bad adaptation of the manga. I've been watching since the first episode aired (oh wow it's been quite long o_o)

And I choose Bossun. The dress totally suits him! XD
Sep 20, 2012 5:27 PM

Jan 2011
what was up with that first half , second half was great Tsubaki's outfit was a bit to convincing to the point in which it was scary lol

but why's one of my favorite shows gotta end :( hopefully it will be back for whenever gintama end's again.
Sep 20, 2012 5:57 PM

Nov 2008
I can't believe the next episode is last. I'm really gonna miss Sket Dance, and although I'm glad Gintama will be back, I'm sad that it's to replace Sket Dance.

Also, Saaya and Bossun moments next episode : )
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Sep 20, 2012 7:07 PM

May 2011
swordaxe said:
just wondering though did the anime catch up with the manga?
Yeah the anime is kinda catching up to the manga, for example the manga's latest (raw) chapter is 249 (subbed: ch. 207, 214.5, and 215.1), and a few episodes back when Sket-dan went to Mimori's house that occurred in chapter 196 which I believe is the highest the anime has gone so far. There are also a few previous chapters that have not been animated yet.
Mr_DaftPunkSep 20, 2012 7:11 PM

Sep 21, 2012 1:02 AM

Jul 2011
kawaii~
oishii~
Sasuko is so cute.
but man, it is ending already. too bad.
講廢話,被撞到.
Sep 21, 2012 2:28 AM

Dec 2009
I love the episode as a whole. I love the crossdressing from the anime more. It was totally hilarious and cuteXD

Sadly.. I hope the anime didn't have to end up that early.. I mean.. there are so much manga scenes that would be awesome to have an anime adaptation. Man.. why does it has to end already?

Sep 21, 2012 7:59 AM

Jun 2010
What last episode? I feel like someone just slapped my face with my monitor.

Sep 21, 2012 8:48 AM

Sep 2011
Haha, I loved this bit in the manga and the anime did it justice.Tsubaki looked SO cute as a girl.
Too bad about it ending next week, hope it doesn't affect the manga's popularity in shonen jump much...
Sep 21, 2012 9:11 AM

Sep 2010
Sir_Lexa said:
Oh my.

I am so happy we get some quality art in Sket Dance. Good Brave 10 quality. The image in the spoiler tag proves it:

Kawaii bishshounen desu~

Kiri I think you need to go to the bathroom and evacuate your bowels cause you look like your in pain and wtf happened to your fingers?

Tsubaki lay off the Mc. Donalds its starting to show.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 21, 2012 9:16 AM

Sep 2012
I absolutely love this anime. <3
I'm not the only person who thought that Tsubaki looked off in this episode, am I?

The first part was OK, but the second part was hilarious.
Sep 21, 2012 9:49 AM
Sep 2012
Roloko said:
Well I guess I'll just start reading the manga so can someone tell me where should I start at cause I heard they mixed around the chapters with Kiri's story.

Actually, I believe the earliest unanimated chapter is 159. And it's kind of important as it

And it's the chapter that I was most disappointed to not see in the anime.
Sep 21, 2012 10:36 AM

May 2011
why is it ending?!! I understand that the show has been going downhill after the school trip rhapsody but once in awhile it shows some really nice sparks and that's wha i love about sket dance! And its only starting to get better too, why does it has to end!! D:

Damnit. That aside, first part was meh, the art was once again weird. 2nd part was good though, made up for the first part

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Sep 21, 2012 12:38 PM

Jun 2009
Daisey talked so much lol. Katou putting the bread back in Roman's mouth but still letting her fall was hilarious
Sep 21, 2012 12:52 PM

May 2010
2nd part was was funny till the point of being scary, they look why to good as girl (Girly man) suck that this is ending hope they bring it back at some point.
Sep 21, 2012 12:58 PM

Jan 2011
I want a second season for the things that aren't animated yet!
Aww I don't want it to end :(
Sep 21, 2012 1:30 PM

Mar 2012
Well I wasn't able to watch Sket Dance yeterday and just OMG, whyyyy
Sep 21, 2012 4:16 PM

Jul 2010
13man18 said:
What last episode? I feel like someone just slapped my face with my monitor.

I know right.
Sep 21, 2012 8:16 PM

May 2008
Katou put the toast in Saotome's mouth but didn't stop her from landing on her ass

LOL LOVELY JOB

Sep 21, 2012 8:23 PM

Dec 2011
More fun with Usami and Katou.

What! Sket Dance is ending next week! OHMYGOD!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2012 12:06 AM

Oct 2010
good episode as usual except i find daisy annoying with her DOS and other crapy way of talking.
Sep 22, 2012 2:26 AM

May 2011
badgermon said:
Actually, I believe the earliest unanimated chapter is 159. And it's kind of important as it

And it's the chapter that I was most disappointed to not see in the anime.
Haha yeah that chapter was hilarious, I was disappointed they didn't animated chapter 172 because I really enjoyed it. Plus it would have explained in the anime why Bossun seen Tsubaki in the video game store, before they ended up in that 3rd wheel date with Saaya.

Sep 22, 2012 2:43 AM

Jun 2008
so what chapter are the animating in the last episode ?
I don't want Sket dance to end T^T

Sep 22, 2012 2:13 PM

Mar 2012
Katou Kiri was just awesome lol.. Too bad next week will be last eps sigh..
Keep moving forward
Sep 22, 2012 5:04 PM

Sep 2010
KayChan4U said:
Katou put the toast in Saotome's mouth but didn't stop her from landing on her ass

LOL LOVELY JOB

Gentleman of the year right here
Sep 23, 2012 11:25 PM

Nov 2011
Roloko said:
KayChan4U said:

LOL LOVELY JOB

Gentleman of the year right here

Gotta agree, maybe he was trying to save the toast? Toast>Saotome after all.
ernstSep 26, 2012 12:27 AM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Sep 25, 2012 5:08 AM

Jul 2011
Pretty funny episode, and now I'm looking forward to watching the next even if it is the last...
Sep 25, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2010
Hilarious 2nd half...

is next week is really the last episode?! noooooo. I will miss my Sket Dansu u_u
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » SKET Dance Episode 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mr_DaftPunk - Sep 27, 2012

133 by DarkBossun »»
Feb 19, 12:30 PM

» Really underated

Ilhan391 - Jul 5, 2022

11 by Ridzaxster »»
Feb 2, 6:20 AM

» SKET Dance Season 3?

DGFlow - Apr 22, 2013

25 by Current_Aqua »»
Dec 26, 2023 6:32 AM

» Help: SKET Dance filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 25, 2023

1 by Zizike »»
Dec 25, 2023 9:52 PM

Poll: » SKET Dance Episode 41 Discussion

Andromeda - Jan 19, 2012

38 by Vindicater »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.