MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Chances of Campione Getting a season 2 ?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou »» Chances of Campione Getting a season 2 ?

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
09-29-12, 12:28 AM

u are wrong persius they have already covered 6 volumes of the 13 that have come out

09-29-12, 12:33 AM

Persius said:
Seeing the ending of episode 13 it definitely indirectly points out to season 2 , now its only a matter of time for s2 to come , hope dvd /bluraysales go high up ! so the can start with s2 soon !
Almost all ending shows, try to leave it open enough for a second season. And some even hint at a second season, and they never come.

This show does have a fairly unique fighting system compared to a lot of the other harem/action anime that come out each season. I would like to see where that would go, but for the rest of it, it's kind of normal/average.

10-03-12, 1:13 AM

Well,they twisted with the plot a little bit in the anime..there will be people complaining about not animating how Godou really met Verethragna(I won't spoil you so go read it yourself).
Even if it ended at Volume 5, the anime could easily reach 20+ episodes if the little details are added.

I say season 2 is possible and even if it doesn't. Im sure that there will be a Special episode or an OVA or 2.

10-05-12, 3:34 PM

You know i think there will be season two. Goudo still have to fight the one he got the powers from.

10-10-12, 6:11 AM

anime of that genre getting season 2 has very low(almost 1%) chances
I suggest you better leave it and find another nice anime to watch

10-15-12, 6:56 PM

hopefully 0

10-15-12, 10:33 PM

Do they have enough sales to get season 2?

10-18-12, 1:50 AM

i think it's still to early to be sure it might take another 1 or 2 years and in some cases three or four years before another season comes out
"You're making too much of me. All I am these days, is the poor owner of a small time candy store."-Kisuke Urahara

10-23-12, 9:36 AM

Vylash said:
hopefully 0

No one is forcing you to watch it if there is a season 2, you don't have to hate like that when other people would enjoy seeing one.

10-24-12, 10:20 PM

I wouldn't really want a second season continuing from this one. I love this anime, but I would rather have it follow closely with the light novel, which this anime and the novel are very different in terms of several events and with subtle details. Mainly because the novel seems so much better than what happens in the anime.

If anything, I would rather have this anime wait for the light novel to complete, or be much further along, then have the anime redone to more closely follow the novel. I've seen enough anime adaptations where the ending of the anime is ruined because the manga or novel hasn't progressed to a conclusion.

11-01-12, 11:13 PM

Still want a second season xD
i love them harem,comedy,romance,ecchi's see me around give me some reccomendations ^^

11-07-12, 8:36 AM

As someone who read the novel version on baka-tsuki and still am the chances of this getting a 2nd season is like Claymore getting a 2nd season.A lot of caracters are left out.Perseus death is a lot different as well and the ending as said Metis eating Ame no Murakumo and Godou not getting his 2nd Authority gives it zero chances.If a ova should be made i think it will cover the school festival arc.

11-11-12, 8:16 AM

I personally enjoyed it overall, but the last episode or so really let me down starting with perseus' death and beyond I was so disappointed, the actual ending of that volume would have been perfect but they pulled some wierd bullshit that didn't really make a whole lot of sense. I would still watch the second season if they get back to the novels though and don't try to make their own random things.

11-30-12, 12:41 AM

cannot wait for next season >w<
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)

12-11-12, 1:34 AM

i want campione season 2.....

12-13-12, 9:08 PM

Well if we do get a season 2 I hope they do it right. I mean fan-service shouldn't be a replacement for plot, if at all it should supplement it, but never take priority. I mean there are instances in the anime where it was plain epic, like the first arc the final fight with Athena, it started to diverge with Mithra arc, and devolved completely with Metis arc, I mean where did that come from. only minor build up but it makes it harder to stay within the lines of the world. Of course they could bridge the gap by some means to have a season 2, I place the likelihood of season two at 30/70.

12-14-12, 4:22 PM

Well, I`m honestly not sure if the chances are all that great. I personally thought it was pretty great, but I know that as a LN reader the ending arc made me go wtf, and I`m pretty sure that it lost ratings and sales because of the LN readers who didn`t like what had been an at least reasonably faithful adaption turn into some weird alternate continuity out of nowhere. So that would hurt its chances. Outside that I think this anime did ok, but not great so there probably isn`t enough incentive for the producers to fund another season when they could move on to potentially more profitable products.

12-26-12, 3:29 AM

I recon its a high chance, at the end of season 1 they showed the american campione and doni so proly there will be a s2! really hoping for it
I would really like to see an anime version of the chinese campione hahaha

12-27-12, 2:08 AM

moe_bloushi said:
I recon its a high chance, at the end of season 1 they showed the american campione and doni so proly there will be a s2! really hoping for it
I would really like to see an anime version of the chinese campione hahaha

Dude..alot of anime ended with a suggestion of a next season..but it really depends on the sales..

12-30-12, 4:54 PM

I'd like there to be a second season, I really liked it.

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices