Forum Settings
Forums

Those of you in school/college, did/do you join anime clubs? and why or why not?

New
Did/do you any anime club in school/college?
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 16, 2016 7:50 AM

Jul 2015
What anime club ?Did anyone apart from me even watch anime ?

If they did then either their power level was too low or they hid it pretty damn well .
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 16, 2016 7:54 AM

Nov 2014
EvilDragon16 said:

If they did then either their power level was too low or they hid it pretty damn well .
What might your power level be among the sea of peons at your school which do not know of our lord and savior which is anime?
Jan 16, 2016 7:57 AM

Jul 2015
TheDerpMan said:
EvilDragon16 said:

What might your power level be among the sea of peons at your school which do not know of our lord and savior which is anime?

It's over 9 thousand of course ............
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Jan 16, 2016 7:59 AM

Oct 2015
No thanks. I don't mind socializing but I don't think I'll be comfortable around that many anime fans in person.
I'm Just A Small Fry
Jan 16, 2016 8:04 AM

Jul 2015
Nope.My school doesn't even have clubs...*cries in a corner* T_T
Jan 16, 2016 8:14 AM

Nov 2013
No. Because I'm not interested in this hobby aside from watching animes
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 18, 2016 5:13 PM

Aug 2015
We never had those kinds of clubs at school and in college ...

Oct 18, 2016 5:19 PM

May 2015
I'm not completely sure, but even if there is an anime club in the college that I attend, I wouldn't know since I'm a quiet guy who doesn't talk much haha.
Oct 18, 2016 6:13 PM

Jul 2014
No because all they do is watch mainstream shounens ala naruto and one piece which will never end.
Oct 18, 2016 11:26 PM

Aug 2015
No, they were trashy weebs who don't understand what real anime is. Cancerous filth
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
Oct 18, 2016 11:29 PM

Apr 2015
It's pretty pointless lmao. They barely do anything, and most of the members just slack around. Plus I'm already too busy working on that 4.0
Oct 18, 2016 11:49 PM

Sep 2015
Wish I could form an anime club in my high school. The problem would be finding enough ppl and an advisor and a room for it. It might not even be approved because we would basically only be watching anime and not exactly educational stuff. Heck we might even get mixed with the Japanese club at my school as one club...
Oct 18, 2016 11:54 PM

Jan 2015
stanklem28 said:
I'm just wondering. Those clubs seem like they have a tendency to show ALOT of moe stuff like haruhi suzumiya and lucky star. And you waste time staying there to watch that stuff and time to get back home and to this club. Might as well have an online club to bring out the true otaku (and/or hikikomori) in anime lovers.

Or I guess if you're a casual anime lover then you might go there for an introduction to anime. Then again, the internet is good place to introduce yourself too.

Anime isn't so popular in my country so I have never considered the option of joining though it would be nice meeting some passionate anime lovers for a change lol :3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» something you dislike about your favorite character

Kenzolo-folk - Yesterday

25 by LightWorker »»
2 minutes ago

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

88 by Zarutaku »»
2 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 3 hours ago

21 by pk8list »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime you hope will be announced as soon as possible.

Dominusew - 53 minutes ago

5 by IKKIsama »»
11 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 1 hour ago

14 by Neterosan »»
12 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.