Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 18, 2012 8:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oo, Ryosuke 's mother is home! The mystical date between Ryosuke and Mina was alright to say the least but overall was a meh episode. Also, a depressing ending ;.;

Sep 18, 2012 9:09 AM

Nov 2008
Ryosuke bit the big one, that was depressing especially after the mystical date with Mina oh and Mina's outfit makes her look 29-30 and I rather have seen her more in that pink dress she changed into.

Sep 18, 2012 8:57 PM

Jan 2010
Just when I thought the show had reached the limit of fail, they put out this long, overdrawn, squalidly melodramatic leaky bucket of ooze. While Lisara at least seemed to sense the stupidity of it all, she has misplaced the blame. I guess she's unable to break the fourth wall to call out the real idiots — the show's creators and me for watching this sordid mess.

I'm going to have to lower the score on this show (already at a 4) and consider it the worst of the season and strong contender for worst of the year. The only thing I'm unable to figure out is how they didn't manage to include a ferris wheel scene to conclude the date in, settling instead for a gazebo by the river.

And given the near season-long efforts to kill off any sympathy for the characters, combined with the insipid attempts at creating tension, by not once, but twice showing the build-up in the gazebo, I can't imagine caring what happens in next week's finale.
Sep 18, 2012 9:07 PM

Jul 2012
When are those patches on Lisara's skin gonna disappear >:o
Sep 18, 2012 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
This anime has really gone down hill. And after today's episode it simply can no longer be saved anymore.
GenryuSep 18, 2012 9:59 PM
Sep 18, 2012 9:42 PM

Apr 2011
From a somewhat interesting title to a plain bore and dull series. High School DXD was more interesting than this crap. Uninteresting characters filled with empty tension and bland BGM brings this anime to the second worst anime of this summer with Sengoku Collection leading the way. To salvage what is left in this series and its uninteresting bland characters is a complete waste of time. This anime isn't bad, it's just dull and boring. With major plot holes and uninspired plot twists, it brings it down to a 4.5. But since there is no 4.5 I'd say a 5. Tho it really is close to being a 4.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 18, 2012 9:45 PM

Jul 2012
I wonder how much better this anime would be if they either stuck to comedy and removed the drama, or made it more action and removed the drama...

Either way, remove the drama.
Sep 18, 2012 11:20 PM

Jul 2012
The part where Ryouske said to Lisara 'i want to stay with you longer' Made me shed many tears.
Sep 19, 2012 1:45 AM

Jul 2011
The whole show just doesn't seem to be cohesive enough to be good. There was this huge build up, with a super enemy in two episodes, then them trying to save him in the most retarded way. How is Mina's super abilities going to save him? Chicks started to like him for like ten minutes and suddenly disregard their feelings for him. It's a mess. If there was enough time and the arcs were actually fleshed out, the series wouldn't be that bad.
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Sep 19, 2012 2:50 AM

Sep 2012
I found this show bad to begin with, but i didn't expect it to become worser...
Sep 19, 2012 3:07 AM

Jun 2012
This episode would've been okay if I didn't predict it a month ago
Sep 19, 2012 4:41 AM

May 2010
bad anime bad episode bad overall and i will be dissapointed if HE doesnt DIE and burn in HELL.
2/5 episode
4/10 anime..just bad bad bad bad.
Sep 19, 2012 5:08 AM

Aug 2010
I actually found the whole ordeal really sad.
Sep 19, 2012 5:53 AM

Jul 2012
This episode was only ok, but I'm still enjoying the series overall. It doesn't seem like the final story arc (pacing in particular for the last couple of episodes) was terribly well planned out. They built up excitement with the fighting in Grimwald, and now that's over the show is coasting downhill to the finish. I guess we'll have to see how they wrap it up next episode.
On a side note, how dumb are those girls? I thought they all knew Ryosuke liked Lisara, not Mina...? How could they have possibly thought their plan would work in the first place, and how is Mina's energy supposed to save his life anyway?
Sep 19, 2012 8:01 AM

May 2008
A little too many haters here , i have to say i like the episodes now then compared to the first few . Its always sad to see someone die, hoping for a good conclusion ...

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 19, 2012 8:47 AM

Jul 2012
greenmush said:
A little too many haters here , i have to say i like the episodes now then compared to the first few . Its always sad to see someone die, hoping for a good conclusion ...

I agree about the haters. I really love it, but I a big sap at heart.
Sep 19, 2012 9:50 AM
Jan 2011
Ok, so this is suppose to be Ryosuke's last days, I wonder why didn't he banged Mina and Lisara?
Sep 19, 2012 10:48 AM

Jan 2011
Yea, this shit sucks. Predictable as hell and straight up stupid now. All those girls are fucking retarded. They know he doesn't like her, yet STILL push Mina on him only making her inevitable rejection come quicker. I feel bad for Mina, she probably knew this would happen, but went through with it anyway if it meant saving his life. Lisara is a bitch and can rot in hell. The man is dying and you're still calling him a fool? REALLY?

Haters? More like the show has seriously fallen downhill.
Sep 19, 2012 11:53 AM

Apr 2010
I'm going to have to force myself to watch the last episode just like all the others since episode 3 or 4. It's just plain terrible. Really not sure why I kept going with it. It's gone far downhill and there's no hope for it to return.

Sep 19, 2012 11:54 AM
May 2012
worst show i've seen in a long time,
especially this episode was boring as hell and actually pointless for the most part,
what's with the "apocalypse" going on? nobody cares, and they are having a date while everything is deserted instead of actually doing sth against it,...
i am no hater from the beginning, i was actually very fond of the anime as it started with the comedy but by now it's just plain stupid,..
one episode to go and i just wanna see it end so i won't have to bother anymore
Sep 19, 2012 12:05 PM
Apr 2011
Oh the drama, the drama. It was so cheesy to the point that I was facepalming myself and it wasn't even done right.

I'm not going to say more about this episode because the other posters have already pointed out the flaws.
Sep 19, 2012 12:17 PM
Sep 2011
I'm willing to give it high rate if the new girl barges into the room and reaps his soul right in front of everyone's eyes.

However, reading the manga is much more fun.
Sep 19, 2012 12:45 PM

Aug 2009
gawd the cheesiness It was so so bad XD. So who wants to take votes on how they're going to revive Ryouske? I say they're all going to do some stupid love shit and admit their feelings in the most cliche way possible and that will somehow revive him.

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Sep 19, 2012 2:01 PM
Aug 2012
Sad end, But one more episode to go and i hope they will make a good end and not a rushed One.
Sep 19, 2012 2:11 PM

Aug 2011
The moment Ryosuke collapsed in front of Lisara was quite tearful for me. It also must have been terrible for Mina to be rejected like that.

Well, I don't think Ryosuke will stay dead for long anyways.
Sep 19, 2012 2:13 PM
Sep 2012
I was shouting at the screen the whole time "GET IN THERE MY SON!!!"
Sep 19, 2012 3:10 PM

May 2010
Ok.... Date i get that........ going to a movie..... get that......Arcade get.... But why would you pay when there no one around? only thought i had this whole time watching this.
Sep 19, 2012 4:16 PM

Feb 2012
Worst episode, I don't like Mina, the whole date was stupid and we knew how he was going to answer.
Sep 19, 2012 6:45 PM

Dec 2011
I predict that they will probably do some cliche stuff on how he will be revived. (kiss on the lips! Ahahaha)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2012 7:08 PM
Sep 2012
why so many haters? i find the anime very enjoyable , even though it lacks suprises and are sometimes predictable , its an overall great story , i would love to see it returning for a 2nd season

by the way , damn you Lisara T_T

for all the haters ╭∩╮ (︶︿︶ )╭∩╮
Sep 19, 2012 7:10 PM

Jan 2011
There is a huge difference between a show getting haters, and a show turning to shit.

Sad part is that these so called "haters" are the same ones who LIKED the show at the beginning.
Sep 19, 2012 7:21 PM

Jul 2008
Did I understood that episode well?

So it's the apocalypse, an army of demon has invaded the human world and are going rampage but hey, the cinema gotta be open for sure so let's go see a movie :).
Then let's go to the mall to have fun!

Oh look! That suit... I really really want it but it's so expensive. What can I do? I obviously cannot steal since it is wrong to do so even in a mall where there's not one single human life other than us two.
Talking about nobody being there... who served us icecream already?
Oh right we stole it but hey, it's just some icecream, it's not like it's a 12000Y suit.

I passed a great day... I love you... Oh you don't like me? Oh well I don't like you as much anymore then ! I can't fully like you if you don't promise to be in my pants forever and ever.

Oh noes I like Ryou-chan but I need him to fuck four-eyes so that he stay alive. I arbritary don't want him to die and I can't even see that it's because I like him... am I a good redhair tsundere minna-san?

Red-hair tsundere bitch, you lied to me... You said you would save my son! Even though I just implied earlier that I beleived that saving him was something that wasn't sure at all I still put my faith on you and I'll give you the "it's your fault he's dead" look.

Ryou-chan is dead, what are we going to do!? Let's cry when we didn't respect his wish at all, trampled on his feeling and arbitrary chose what he'll do on the last few days of his life.
But let's not cry for long for a miracle shall happen that will revive him.
Sep 19, 2012 7:23 PM

Mar 2011
Wow I should just read the novel. To be honest this anime is one of the crappiest animes I've seen on my life with a plot overloaded by random ecchi (after you find it with a magnifying glass) and really unlikable characters while at the same time having random information thrown at you. It's almost like its doing it on purpose. Since im so close I'm going to watch it to the end but it's kinda like torture.

This started going downhill around episode 6 with the ero dictionary SMH -_-
BossTheKidSep 19, 2012 7:29 PM
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Sep 19, 2012 8:25 PM

Apr 2011
Why is every one getting so tight for? I thought the episode was pretty good.
Sep 19, 2012 10:50 PM
Jun 2012
KuroNoKenshi said:

So it's the apocalypse, an army of demon has invaded the human world and are going rampage but hey, the cinema gotta be open for sure so let's go see a movie :).

Oh look! That suit... I really really want it but it's so expensive. What can I do? I obviously cannot steal since it is wrong to do so even in a mall where there's not one single human life other than us two.
Oh right we stole it but hey, it's just some icecream, it's not like it's a 12000Y suit.

I passed a great day... I love you... Oh you don't like me? Oh well I don't like you as much anymore then ! I can't fully like you if you don't promise to be in my pants forever and ever.

Oh noes I like Ryou-chan but I need him to fuck four-eyes so that he stay alive. I arbritary don't want him to die and I can't even see that it's because I like him... am I a good redhair tsundere minna-san?

Red-hair tsundere bitch, you lied to me... You said you would save my son! Even though I just implied earlier that I beleived that saving him was something that wasn't sure at all I still put my faith on you and I'll give you the "it's your fault he's dead" look.

Ryou-chan is dead, what are we going to do!? Let's cry when we didn't respect his wish at all, trampled on his feeling and arbitrary chose what he'll do on the last few days of his life.

That sums it up pretty well. This anime was pretty good until that episode with the dictionary. Ever since then, it's been going downhill. I actually liked episode 10 a lot, though, so that's the exception

People are saying that this is the worst anime of the season, and while it did disappoint towards the middle, it's nowhere near as bad as Arcana Famiglia. At least things happened in this anime
Sep 19, 2012 10:58 PM
Feb 2012
Lol o0o0o0o0o0ooo drama.

Yes Lisara you abusive bitch go on and spend more minutes of my life by yelling and crying at the dude about how much you *don't* love him.

It actually would be a good twist if Erosuke actually died but anyone who has half a brain can probably see that that won't be the case.

Oh my god don't tell me Lisara is going to have to have sex with dead Ryosuke in order to save him.
ahneemeSep 19, 2012 11:05 PM
Sep 20, 2012 2:06 AM
Jul 2018
This episode started happy with date and ended bad,wounder what will they do to save him.
Sep 20, 2012 3:32 AM

Sep 2012
Imho, this is really not that good compare to some other ecchi + romance + comedy + fantasy anime.. The heroines are lacking something which I can't exactly name it.. and man I really hate that meganeko shinigami b*tch (this is personal though)! D:

The only thing that keep me watching this "not so good" anime is just to see what will happen next (I usually end up watching animes when there's some characters that I like no matter how horrible the rating, plot, or setting is)..

So, I will stick around until the end to see what'll happen..

I am terribly sorry if I offended anyone.
Sep 20, 2012 3:55 AM
Oct 2010
ahneeme said:
Lol o0o0o0o0o0ooo drama.

Yes Lisara you abusive bitch go on and spend more minutes of my life by yelling and crying at the dude about how much you *don't* love him.

It actually would be a good twist if Erosuke actually died but anyone who has half a brain can probably see that that won't be the case.

Oh my god don't tell me Lisara is going to have to have sex with dead Ryosuke in order to save him.

I thought his powers would be the greatest when they were actually having sex.. I mean a boner can generate power to kill the villian (whats his name?) im sure sex for his "kingdom" will save his soul and restore the apocalyptic world to what it once was. Maybe he can time travel too and made sure he boned Larisa first so none of this poorly played out harem would have had happened.

Btw, i'm confused as to why some of you think Lisara's a bitch. I thought it was pretty obvious by her character that she has a sense of "duty" (explicitly said) and that she'll carry out the contract deal by saving his life even if it means sacrificing her feelings.

The mom had the most legitimate guilt trip towards Lisara... smh

He better die, i was clapping my hands when he collapsed.
Sep 20, 2012 4:19 AM

Jul 2011
weird drama and wtf ?! no boobs this week ?
Sep 20, 2012 4:51 AM
Jun 2008
oh my by look this yea still one ep left to go.

besides give fill in ryosuke's mom about everything & plans to save ryosuke give purple hair going it will fail.

so date ryosuke & mina seem well til ryosuke just can't accept mina's feelins due to the truth that ryousuke want lisara.

give lisara still burned marked body going like why & tsun just that ryosuke want lisara nuff said then he "bought the wagon".

cue NO from everyone & to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 20, 2012 7:57 AM

Jul 2008
BlacklistOTA said:
KuroNoKenshi said:

That sums it up pretty well. This anime was pretty good until that episode with the dictionary. Ever since then, it's been going downhill. I actually liked episode 10 a lot, though, so that's the exception

People are saying that this is the worst anime of the season, and while it did disappoint towards the middle, it's nowhere near as bad as Arcana Famiglia. At least things happened in this anime

Arcana famiglia is much better though (Not that it's really good either).
The problem is that people expected it to be a shounen fighting anime but it is not. It's a shoujo so of course the focus will be the character's relationship and not the fights.
People should learn to do a quick search about what the show they are planning to watch is adapted from. If you had you would have known that it's not a show for you or you wouldn't have expected it to go the action path.

H ga dekinai is just an excuse for fanservice, the plot is reused material, the characters are bland and single minded, the animation is nothing to be amazed at and the soundtrack is average as well, I chosed that episode to do a joke post about but I could have done it for every single episode since day 1 and it would still have sounded as much ridiculous.

That show always have been bad but this episode was just on a totally new level, it seem it wasn't satisfied with being only bad so it took a shovel and started to dig deeper.
Sep 20, 2012 9:14 AM

Jul 2011
KuroNoKenshi said:

Sep 20, 2012 9:20 AM

Jul 2009
Have you forgotten, Ryousuke is not a mere human... his father was a shinigami... This means the chance of him becoming a shinigami rather than reviving is there... and it's not revival, rather something like a coming of age.

If you ask me, La Storie de Arcana Famiglia was lacking elements to make it worthwhile to watch... I found myself praying that it would end around episode 7 or 8... In comparison, this series actually let me enjoy the fan-service mixed in with the drama for times like that. Also the action kept me wondering what kind of stupid move they were going to pull next... and the story was rather enjoyable. It's not even a generic `save the princess` storie like Arcana Famiglia is.
Sep 20, 2012 9:57 AM

Jul 2008
aiNkyy said:
KuroNoKenshi said:

Never said it was good.
It's just do it's purpose better than this show.

Arcana delivered more as a shoujo than Dakara will ever deliver as being an ecchi harem action show. People that expected Arcana to be an action anime with plot and action ala shounen were people that weren't aimed by it's target audience. Still for people that came to watch it fully knowing it was supposed to be a shoujo, there wasn't that feeling of deception people created themselve by expecting it being something it wasn't meant to be.

Dakara on the other hand had it's target audience made clear since day 1 and still delivered poorly compared to it's predecessor in the last few years.

But well I'll leave it at that, comparing a shit to another is not really interesting.
Sep 20, 2012 10:14 AM

Jul 2009
KuroNoKenshi said:

Arcana delivered more as a shoujo than Dakara will ever deliver as being an ecchi harem action show. People that expected Arcana to be an action anime with plot and action ala shounen were people that weren't aimed by it's target audience. Still for people that came to watch it fully knowing it was supposed to be a shoujo, there wasn't that feeling of deception people created themselve by expecting it being something it wasn't meant to be.
Being a shoujo or shounen means nothing when the first 2 episodes make it look like an action, and then it suddenly cuts the action off for over half the series... The drama could've been dealt with with less than half the episodes given so it felt like they were purposely stretching each episode.

I would also like to say that this is a Dakara discussion and the two series aren't alike enough to compare apart from the overall feeling you get from them which is something emotional, meaning it's re-watch value. To be honest, I wouldn't mind watching Dakara again but I will not even consider watching Arcana Famiglia again.
Sep 20, 2012 8:39 PM

Oct 2011
This anime should really just stick to the comedy aspect and drop the forced drama because it really doesn't work well. I don't have much to say about this episode other than it was boring. It's almost painfully obvious Ryousuke will revive in the last episode as the son of a shinigami. Characters in this anime are almost entirely obnoxious, only girl I actually like is Kyuru.

People here seem to really dsilike Arcana Famiglia. Now I haven't watched it (hate shoujo stuff), but is it really worse than Dakara? I didn't think it was possible... XD
DashiawiaSep 20, 2012 8:43 PM

Sep 21, 2012 7:09 PM

May 2012
DivisionG said:
The part where Ryouske said to Lisara 'i want to stay with you longer' Made me shed many tears.

The end made me really sad. At least they aren't going to just end it like this.
Sep 21, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2009
wheres the anime logic? WHY DOES SHE STILL HAVE BURN MARKS? UGH.
Sep 21, 2012 7:48 PM

Jul 2009
Kurogashi said:
wheres the anime logic? WHY DOES SHE STILL HAVE BURN MARKS? UGH.
It means that the animators aren't being lazy like other studios were and are.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.