Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 9, 2010 3:08 AM
Aug 2009
creepy night cake party ahhhhhhhh. He beat Chika just for cake so like Honey Senpai he'd do just about anything for sweets. How can someone so cute be a leathal weapon???????
Feb 28, 2010 8:44 PM
Feb 2010
BEST EPISODE!!! Honey's so adorably ruthless!
Nov 28, 2010 3:58 AM

Sep 2008
Terribly boring episode. Especially after the previous 2 episodes being rather good.
Feb 1, 2011 9:58 PM

Dec 2010
lmao eating 3 whole cakes every night xD
Mar 2, 2011 9:31 AM

Aug 2009
Seeing Mori-senpai down is something new to me. xD

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Mar 21, 2011 5:28 PM

Jul 2010
For the love of Cakes! LOL

Anyho pretty good ep. 4/5 :) Did someone notice some kind of 'moonwalk' of Tamaki? xDDDDD

Gyabo!~
May 17, 2011 10:09 PM

Feb 2010
Moonaticfairy said:
Did someone notice some kind of 'moonwalk' of Tamaki? xDDDDD

MeMeMeMeMeMe! haha it made me laugh a little bit with just how random it was.
It's not breaking in if the door is unlocked.

Feb 8, 2012 2:37 PM

Jan 2012
Way to go Honey.
Jun 26, 2012 12:43 AM

Sep 2011
LOL @ "throwing the fight" ! :D
Feb 10, 2014 11:06 PM

Jul 2009
good episode, but for some reason it's getting a little boring now :\

i want some more romance scenes please!

at least we get to see Hanin's brother and his obsession with cake!!

i can't believe Hanin beat the hell out of his father just like that! truly be a weapon of mass destruction!

his brother is truly the polar opposite of Hanin-senpai.

and what the hell, Hanin really eats a lot of cake huh!?!?! even at night O___O

lol they didn't hesitated on telling how the fight exact same scenes except in reverse.

poor Morino-senpai, he's prediction was wrong!!

i guess all that's left is Morino's past since we already gotten a glimpse of the twin brothers, Kyoya, and now Hanin.

oh and Tamaki as well!! we haven't learn that much on how he was raised and what were his childhood like.

can't wait for more episodes! please more romance scenes!!!
Mar 29, 2014 1:51 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, Honey... You can be so creepy :/

Poor Mori, he doesn't know him perfectly after all xD

His brother is kinda annoying though. Come on, being angry because your brother eats cake at night. That was kinda forced.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 24, 2014 10:23 AM
Oct 2012
This was the most that I've ever heard Mori talk at once, and it gave the episode a very deep emotional backstory. Of course, all of that was ruined because of Hani's extreme love of cake.

Actually, once Chika revealed his fear of his older brother, I actually kinda felt sorry for him, but I think it was important that Hani stood up for what he liked.
May 2, 2014 3:26 PM

Jan 2014
Hah this was better than I expected it to be. Although with that ending, I feel like this entire episode was pretty much pointless -- honey is still the same as he was in the beginning. At least we got to know more about his past. I almost think I would've enjoyed honey's old self more; his voice wasn't so high pitched and he didn't seem as stupid (I blame you, Tamaki!!)
May 2, 2014 6:31 PM

Jul 2007
"With great power comes great responsibility"
May 4, 2014 11:06 AM
May 2014
Ouran Highschool Host Club is my favorite anime/manga, I just love it I cant help it! <3.

Honey-senpai's brother, is totally like Honey and if you notice he's just as an alien as Honey is but instead of pink flowers he has yellow birdies HAHAHA!

As for the anime I think they should make a second season to continue the manga, it's just that good! (T^T)
Jun 12, 2014 4:56 PM

May 2012
Pretty decent episode but damn Honey sure is scary in a way!
Nov 30, 2014 11:38 PM

Nov 2013
Mehhhh I didn't really like this episode because Honey is my least favorite of the hosts

Well at least we got to see yandere Honey.

Seeing Mori devastated after Honey beat Chika because of his assumption being wrong was pretty funny though.

3/5

Mori would make for a great narrator with that deep voice.

Nov 30, 2014 11:39 PM

Nov 2013
catyketchup said:
Ouran Highschool Host Club is my favorite anime/manga, I just love it I cant help it! <3.

Honey-senpai's brother, is totally like Honey and if you notice he's just as an alien as Honey is but instead of pink flowers he has yellow birdies HAHAHA!

As for the anime I think they should make a second season to continue the manga, it's just that good! (T^T)
Definitely a girl. Only a girl would favorite the anime and the manga AND make tons of stupid emotes.

Mar 28, 2015 9:02 PM

Jun 2013
Honey's love for sweet foods and cute things is so tremendous that it's rather creepy. But he's still adorable. <3
Jun 4, 2016 4:54 PM

Jul 2014
The backstory episode are kind of boring.

The ending was funny though.

3/5
Jul 30, 2016 1:16 PM
Jul 2016
~That moment of suspense though. Of course everyone thought Mori was right. Mori is always RIGHT! But no, not this time.

~ I like how we're starting to get the back story for all the character,s and we get to see how they act outside of the Host Club.
Apr 6, 2017 5:16 AM

Apr 2015
I want more Mori TT

“Even if the attention isn’t forever, I’ll keep singing.”
Apr 17, 2018 1:56 AM

Feb 2018
This episode wasn't too interesting, although we did learn something more about Honey-senpai.

I always wanted to ask, wth is Mori-senpai doing in the OP with his hand?
I know that nobody is watching this, and that I will probably get my answer in 2 years, but still.
Mar 26, 2019 8:00 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Jrittmayer said:
Honey is so heartless lol

he is not ... he only gave his whole heart to cakes
would do everything for them xD
true love lol

Feb 12, 2021 12:21 AM
Apr 2017
Honey is a weapon of mass destruction that can be tamed with stuffed animals and sweets.
May 1, 2021 3:28 PM

Jan 2021
As great of a cute, shojo comedy as Ouran is, the view of martial arts is an area where it's pretty lacking. Honey-senpai is a complete mary-sue in this area, the guy doesn't practice at all yet he still has all this strength. Acknowledging the things that you like is a great message, but Honey-senpai goes too far with it and it becomes gluttony and over-indulgence. He should have a middle ground where he doesn't need to eat an entire cake every day and gives up a little time to some stuff to please his family and then enjoy himself doing what he wants to the fullest. I understand that it's fantasy and all, so judging how unbalanced and unhealthy his lifestyle is doesn't matter, but it makes me think only people who love the cuteness and don't care for much else could like him very much; without much of a struggle he is getting what he likes to the extreme and the only thing he did to help his brother is just show him one new move every time he beats him (and even that relies on almost as much work on his brother's part, to be mindful of the attacks used against him and then practice them on his own)
CalmTeaTimeSep 27, 2021 11:04 AM
Oct 15, 2021 8:34 PM

Jan 2020
A great episode of Honey senpai. I never would have expected he was such a master when it came to the world of martial arts and it was really interesting seeing how he was recruited by Tamaki

Nov 28, 2021 7:06 PM
Dec 2017
nice to see honey senpai have alot of focus here.

Jan 1, 2022 1:48 PM
Aug 2020
Honey senpai cake party was scary.. I don't wanna mess with him
Sep 10, 2022 9:47 PM
Dec 2019
Devastating Weapon - Honey Senpai.
May 29, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2022
Poor Mori had his predication about Honey throwing the fight with Chika completely wrong and Honey's victory broke him in the process. XD Also it's a very rare thing for him to speak more than a couple of words per episode which is something cuz he's usually the silent type most of the time. And looks like I wasn't the only one who noticed Tamaki doing the moonwalk there after he had Honey think over his decision to join the Host Club.

Yeah it's a little on the creepy side of things that Honey loves cake so much that he'll eat 3 whole ones in the middle of the night. God no wonder his brother is creeped out by him. But I guess we wouldn't have Honey any other way I suppose.
May 29, 2023 12:03 PM

Mar 2022
Poor Mori had his predication about Honey throwing the fight with Chika completely wrong and Honey's victory broke him in the process. XD Also it's a very rare thing for him to speak more than a couple of words per episode which is something cuz he's usually the silent type most of the time. And looks like I wasn't the only one who noticed Tamaki doing the moonwalk there after he had Honey think over his decision to join the Host Club.

Yeah it's a little on the creepy side of things that Honey loves cake so much that he'll eat 3 whole ones in the middle of the night. God no wonder his brother is creeped out by him. But I guess we wouldn't have Honey any other way I suppose.
Jun 4, 2023 3:06 AM
May 2023
dived a little into honey's character story
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

theeggman85 - Nov 15, 2008

62 by starrydrop »»
Apr 13, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 17 Discussion

shinigami034 - Nov 16, 2008

43 by turbo_sloppy »»
Apr 9, 11:47 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 3 Discussion

notestinet - Jun 1, 2008

46 by ExploitedUsagi »»
Apr 7, 4:01 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenkei - Sep 9, 2008

66 by crazykralardabab »»
Mar 3, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sintaku - Mar 17, 2008

109 by exsantiagod »»
Jan 30, 5:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.