Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 18, 2012 12:11 PM

Aug 2008
Good episode, I like how the episode ended, lool.
Sep 18, 2012 12:33 PM

May 2010
Best version of Snow White ive seen in a while >.> and still never let Chinatsu near a paint brush shit was mad creepy, that and her hair XD

Overall for this show: 6/10
Sep 18, 2012 12:47 PM

Jan 2012
MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR
Sep 18, 2012 1:32 PM

Jul 2011
Wow this episode was EPIC! made me laugh several times! Although I wish Ayano would of had her kiss with kyouko. But then I guess the whole chinatsu throwing akari and akari getting crushed wouldn't have happened. Since you know, they JUST HAVE to do something bad to Akari~n :( which brings me to this

Dazzie said:
Akari finally getting her moment at the end made me happy inside. I seriously hope they make a S3 or at least an OVA.

I totally Agree. But then right after the robot exploded. I really hope they don't end up hurt. And also it wouldn't only hurt them but their sisters and the audience as well.

Well I am definitely expecting a S3, i think it has been successful enough for them to produce a 3rd season. And no, an OVA WILL NOT BE ENOUGH!, of course you can still make the OVA, just make S3 as well. :D :) ok? ok!
Sep 18, 2012 2:31 PM
Aug 2007
Slightly weak last ep IMO. Didn't really care much for the Snow White adaptation, even though it was somewhat interesting...

Still... I've thoroughly enjoyed the whole series, and season 2 gets a 9/10 from me. Hope they make a third season.
Sep 18, 2012 2:40 PM
Sep 2011
mitch3315 said:
kjra92 said:
myd10oz said:
SEASON 3 PLZ !
Sep 18, 2012 5:16 PM

Jul 2011
Always fun with the Yuri cast, but idk I felt like the last few episodes didn't hold up against the fantastic start. Ehh, maybe it's just me because I really don't know why I feel this way. Never the less, I give season 2 a 7/10, give me more yuri please.
Sep 18, 2012 6:09 PM

Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
yu3 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Xatic said:
One of the best endings xD, Just as good as S1's ending imo

Hope there's an OVA like you said :3
I am just waiting for the confirmation of one. Maybe they will announce in the special events in the spoiler
as you can see there are many announced.

WOH!!! AWESOME!! Nice one!! BTW!! The event already ended right? And oh! Does anybody here already know that Yuru Yuri has 2 live event? If ever you'll find a source for the second live event please inform me. Thank you in advance.. =W=
But there will be more. Yeah some have already passed but OVA man. Needs 1 more episode done.

But I think not only OVA. That poster means the 3rd live event of Yuru Yuri in 2013 right? I senses season 3... fufufufufufufufu... =W= And I pray all of them will be completed now!! XD I want to watch the seiyuu of Kyoko and Chitose doing some rap. And Oh! Hope the 2 pairing that has their own official songs perform those songs.. fufufufufu.. =W=
yu3Sep 18, 2012 6:20 PM
Sep 18, 2012 8:25 PM

Oct 2010
yu3 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
yu3 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Xatic said:

I am just waiting for the confirmation of one. Maybe they will announce in the special events in the spoiler

WOH!!! AWESOME!! Nice one!! BTW!! The event already ended right? And oh! Does anybody here already know that Yuru Yuri has 2 live event? If ever you'll find a source for the second live event please inform me. Thank you in advance.. =W=
But there will be more. Yeah some have already passed but OVA man. Needs 1 more episode done.

But I think not only OVA. That poster means the 3rd live event of Yuru Yuri in 2013 right? I senses season 3... fufufufufufufufu... =W= And I pray all of them will be completed now!! XD I want to watch the seiyuu of Kyoko and Chitose doing some rap. And Oh! Hope the 2 pairing that has their own official songs perform those songs.. fufufufufu.. =W=
Agreed but I would rather have a nice transition. Perhaps an OVA to conclude after the play and another to announce a 3rd season.

What do you think of such a plan?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 18, 2012 9:30 PM

May 2011
Ending was hilarious as expected! Really gonna miss this anime. A really nice, feel good anime with so many laughs and yuriness!

8/10
Sep 18, 2012 10:53 PM
May 2010
That kiss is gold. Gonna be a long wait for s3.
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Sep 19, 2012 12:54 AM
Aug 2010
I beg Dogakobo..... make S3....:(
Sep 19, 2012 1:45 AM

Jul 2011
Much better than the first season.

8/10
Sep 19, 2012 4:30 AM

Aug 2010
This was a nice episode, and Sakurako only ruined one moment, I guess I'm lucky. We also got a KyoukoxYui kiss, I liked that a lot. A very good rendition of Snow White as well. 5/5.

I remember how happy I was after the first episode, it was very good...then Sakurako managed to singlehandedly ruin not only the season itself, but the franchise as well. Good freaking job. Those 3-4 episodes out of the 12 that didn't focus on her were quite good, but the rest was physically painful to sit through. I'll go with a generous final score of 5/10 and forget the franchise ever existed.
Mogami-kunSep 19, 2012 4:58 AM
Sep 19, 2012 5:19 AM

Jul 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
yu3 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
yu3 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Xatic said:

Agreed but I would rather have a nice transition. Perhaps an OVA to conclude after the play and another to announce a 3rd season.

What do you think of such a plan?

Oh! That will be good also. And It will be great if they do it around December. Hahaha!
Sep 19, 2012 7:29 AM

Oct 2009
LOL at Chinatsu stage name.

Also it seems both Akane and Tomoko has a long history..

Want S3 really bad !!
I need my weekly dose of akarinonium !!

:(
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 19, 2012 5:10 PM

Oct 2009
S1 > S2
Sep 19, 2012 7:01 PM
Jul 2011
Its over :(
Sep 19, 2012 9:46 PM

Mar 2010
YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MY ETERNAL PROTAGONIST, AKARIN! :(
Sep 20, 2012 7:08 PM

Nov 2009
Ah, Akari was shining so much... TwT
Satisfactory ending for the season, but I really hope that there'll be a 3rd one too.
Sep 20, 2012 10:48 PM

Nov 2011
Damn it, the series is over. It was fun, entertaining, time travel, and epic ride to say the least thanks to Akari and the rest of the girls.

I enjoyed this series and I pray to God there will be a season 3.

Now for a bow to Akari who deserves respect for her performance in the Yuru Yuri franchise ^_____^

Sep 20, 2012 11:14 PM
Mar 2011
I will miss YURUYURI! seriously T_T

though i'm still hoping for a 3rd season :D

Sep 21, 2012 9:06 AM

Mar 2012
KuroNoKenshi said:
myd10oz said:
SEASON 3 PLZ !

I didn't give a fuck about a second season after watching the first one back when it aired but the show just grew on me with time.

I want a s3.

This series seriously grew on me over time too, SEASON 3 NOW ;_____; TOUSHINO KYOOOOKOOO
Sep 21, 2012 10:27 AM
Jul 2011
I managed to make this season a bit longer by saving up this episode for a few days, but I was at my limit now :-P

Just awesome! They managed to step up quite a bit this season, and not only in animation quality.

IMO it was a great idea to shine more light on the non-main characters. They did a good job on all of them and upped the diversity of the whole show. I'm especially delighted with Akane turning into an on-screen character. The hope of seeing her was one of my main reasons to start watching season 1 after all.

I even feel like they treated Akari better than before. Even though most her good screen time was declared "just a dream", it was still screen time :-P and they actually ended this season with Akari being fine and pretty much the hero (until everyone was about to be blown up, that is ^^).

So, as long as they can keep up this level of awesomeness, they may continue this forever for all I care ^^ I don't have had enough yet - that's for sure.
kyo-236Sep 21, 2012 10:32 AM
Sep 21, 2012 10:45 AM
May 2012
A worthy final episode, the final scene where all the characters bow felt like a complete ending scene to the whole series, and the emphasis to Akari was even more touching. Akari will always be my favorite YuruYuri character!!

The first season of YuruYuri was great, the second season was even more epic!! The strongest improvement of this series from the first season was the characterization, the minor characters were given more screen time, so that they wouldn't be out of focus.

Season 2 of YuruYuri maintained the level of comedy, the atmosphere and the coolness that the first season gave, and they even took it up into a higher notch with the second season. I was really impressed.

Really great series overall, i will miss this, and especially, Akari :)

10/10.
Sep 21, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2012
I loved that Snow White play it was very funny Good episode5/5 Season 2 9/10 please let there be a Season 3
Sep 22, 2012 4:18 PM

Jul 2010
The Snow White play was great. Their real characters came out really well in their respective Snow White characters. An what's a Yuru Yuri season ending without an explosion? :P

Overall a great second season. Same rating as the first one for me: 8/10!

Sep 23, 2012 1:48 AM

Mar 2010
Dat finale and then Akari comes down from the ceiling. I miss Yuru Yuri already
Sep 23, 2012 6:57 AM

Aug 2011
Great finale, I loved the Snow White play and thought that each character showed their traits wonderfully.

This season had lots of laughs and even some touching moments too. Very happy with how much attention they've given Akari this time too. OP and ED were great, overall it's just a fun ride.

8/10. I think its superior to the first season in every way and it's rekindled my interest in Yuru Yuri again. Here's hoping for more.
Sep 24, 2012 3:01 PM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
Yuru Yuri is the only fucking anime that got my shippings completely confused, seriously, they kept the relationships open with every character and even opened new ways of relationships to go. I hope there is a 3rd season, there's only a few anime series that are THAT hilarious. Not to forget that it includes bunch of yuri, this series needs to be kept alive.
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Sep 24, 2012 3:06 PM
Jun 2011
So this is how it ends this time.
Akari finally got a proper ending...cause if I remember right she died at the end of the first season.
This will go down in history as the most fucked up rendition I've ever seen of Snow White in an anime.
And we wouldn't have it any other way.

Good to see everyone finally got the chance to meet.
I figured the lolis would all get along, and the sisters, and hell this episode is pretty much the point at which it makes sense to end the series.

My job is done here.
I go by many names, some call me Hoshimaru, others call me Jiro or Aosou-Kun.
I believe myself a force for good, a papercrafter by trade, and one who seeks love and beauty animesque.

I am the host of the youtube show Who Would You Do?
Sep 29, 2012 5:35 PM

Jul 2009
After all the Snow White movies that has recently been coming out in theatres, I'd have to say YuruYuri's is the best one, even if it isn't a movie.
Oct 2, 2012 2:45 AM

Mar 2010
I never thought I would love a pure comedy series like this. Shoujo ai hints helped. I laughed so hard at this episode. Hopefully, next season will start soon. Their version of Snow White was truly amazing and I would totally want to play it. XD The only complaints I have about this series is that from time to time it was really boring and it runs on running jokes, what isn't really my style. Although, I have to say that it does MUCH better job with them than other comedy anime (like K-On! or Danshi Koukousei...) I've seen. I also really liked about this that it makes fun of itself and never takes itself seriously (breaking the fourth wall, sort of parody on 4 students comedy, straight played stereotypes, etc.). All in all, it was a hilarious ride which I don't regret at all so I'll rate it 8/10.
Oct 3, 2012 8:47 AM

Apr 2009
D'aww. Such a sweet - and earnest good girl. That's why I love Akari.

Nice to see all the sisters in attendance among the audience. And every one of them had at least a couple of lines, too.

Lol, the entire Snow White play was a crazy mess. There was inappropriately intense action thanks to Chizuru. The audience's reaction to Chinatsu's art was priceless, not to mention their call for an encore at the end.

Akari being "oppressed" continued unabated almost until the end, but I wholeheartedly approve of her grand entrance from above at the end of the bows. She deserves at least that much after all the abuse in so many jokes.

Props to everyone for a job well done for season 2.

"Exit stage left"
Oct 5, 2012 5:33 AM

Jul 2011
The worst part of this season? When it ended. D:

There's gotta be another season of this, it's just too good! Kyouko-senpai~!
Oct 6, 2012 2:51 AM

Sep 2010
It was a nice season but I grew kinda tired of some of the repeating jokes, the exploding machines including. It was actually finished off quite well and then they're suddenly doing another half explosion scene. I know it's Yuru Yuri but just finish it up good sometime, especially when it's the last episode.
Somehow I have the feeling I enjoyed the first season more. An 8/10 would be appropriate I think.
Oct 6, 2012 11:29 AM

Nov 2011
The 2nd season was even better than 1st, if that's possible xD

AWWW, Yui x Kyoko KISS!! And Akari was so adorable when she worried about mr. Snake :')

But What i do without Yuru Yuri!? Life doesn't have a meaning if we don't get 3rd season DD': I'd also be fun to have the manga published in English :>

Oct 6, 2012 3:42 PM

Aug 2008
Yui and Kyoko kissed! My otp~
Oct 15, 2012 12:04 PM

Mar 2011
Slowpoke here just finishing the series.

Well, Akarin finally got her recognition and presence right at the end. Awwww
Oct 21, 2012 3:54 PM

Jan 2012
just too funny, no doubt this episode deserves a 5/5 from me and no doubt this series also deserves a 10/10 from me. <3 chinatsu
Oct 24, 2012 3:06 PM

Jul 2009
Finally finished watching this ... late much?
Anyways, this was an awesome episode. Yui and Kyouko kissed :O AND THEN AKARI AND THE "CHINATSU FACE" OMG LOL XD Poor girl :P She got her well-deserved round of applause at the end though! :P
Seriously though, I'd forgotten how awesome and funny this anime was XD Glad that we got a second season ... I wonder if there'll be a third? Hmm ... o_O 8/10
Oct 28, 2012 10:03 PM

Aug 2012
Cute, adorable, & lovable characters! Hilarious humor, attractive art (those eyes! those reaction faces!), jolly & joyful! Catchy opening and ending themes! Endlessly enjoyable!

YURU YURI, YOU WILL LIVE ON FOREVER IN MY HEART.
Nov 8, 2012 8:08 PM

Jun 2009
When Akari was crying over stepping on a snake...

T_T Booohooohoo!!!!

Akari is such a good girl, why is she so ill fated!!

At least... She gets to be "the" main character when they all bow to the audience... At least Akari became the main character once. Until next time, Akari!

7/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2012 7:45 PM
Nov 2012
Hilarious until the play. Then when the robot came out, I was kind of ticked. Season finales should be super funny or heartwarming. Not silly and weird. The end of season 1 was epic! This was just sad. Except when they were blinded by Akari's goodness, loved that.
Nov 30, 2012 2:19 PM

May 2012
Quite a lovely last episode just loved the play! Was amazing especially the op sound :D

Great anime in general very lovely characters and nice randomness what is quite lovely as well and of course AKARIN!

Great anime loved both first and second season but preferred this one more :D

It really ends with a big bang! 9/10
Dec 17, 2012 3:05 PM

Sep 2011
Pretty much had the same feelings as season 1, so I'm not going to go into details too much.

Chinatsu was a bit better, but still too annoying at times. I really think she should either be cut from the show or just be replaced by someone else (anyone would do, really).
I'm glad Akarin got more screen time and that they didn't overuse her lack-of-presence joke and the Chitose/Chizuru fantasizings.

Kyouko is still and forever will be the best here. This show would be far less enjoyable without her (I might also put in her as a favorite). Also, KyoukoxYui ftw!
My final ranking is something like this:
Kyouko > Yui/Akari > Himawari/Sakurako> Akane > Mari/Kaede > Ayano > Tomoko (Chinatsu's sis) > Chitose > Teacher/President > Chizuru/Chinatsu
Long list, but who cares :D

Just like the first season, this one also gets an 8/10. Could have been more, but was still very enjoyable.
Dec 24, 2012 11:37 AM

Jan 2012
I'm glad they did Kyouko x Yui on the last episode, now that's a treat!

7 / 10 leaning towards 8.
Dec 31, 2012 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
Brilliant idea for a last episode, haha! Overall, season two was great! Definitely looking forward to another season. Akarin!
Jan 6, 2013 4:18 AM

Feb 2010
Just noticed after coming here to add this anime to my completed list that I actually watched season 2 before season 1. Woops, my bad. Never even noticed while watching it.

Teach me to download a bunch of free leach anime at one time without looking up what I'm going to watch.

Funny episode I guess, never seen Snow White quite this fun before.
Feb 16, 2013 3:37 PM

Jan 2013
Season 3!!!! I refuse to believe this amazing anime will end ; ~ ;
Still waiting for [img] to work..
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

robokai - Aug 13, 2012

148 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 17, 10:45 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 30, 2012

123 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 15, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

kuuderes_shadow - Sep 10, 2012

188 by devil1001 »»
Jul 26, 2023 6:21 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Sep 3, 2012

110 by Michi00_ »»
Feb 9, 2023 1:07 AM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri ♪♪ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 2, 2012

184 by Michi00_ »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.