Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Sep 19, 2012 9:47 PM

Jul 2010
Obviously they are both alive...Zenki and Hanzou faked Saru's death, and later rescued Mitsuhide.At least thats what i think.It just looks to bad to be true, and no MC would die like that + Hanzou didnt seem to be such a bad guy.Zenki was even smiling scene before Saru's ''death'' too, so yea noway.
I still don't get how Nobuna can be so hot.Damn.

5/5.This anime have nice popularity i see :o didnt expect dat to be honest.
Sep 19, 2012 10:06 PM

Jan 2011
No!!!! Monkey! Don't die.
Sep 20, 2012 6:06 AM
Sep 2012
I don't think Saru die, because at the beginning of the show he met the person that was later on to be Toyotomi Hideyoshi, and since that guy die. Saru replace him so Saru needs to be alive in order to become Toyotomi Hideyoshi...
Sep 20, 2012 11:54 AM

Jan 2012
Hanzou helped Hideyoshi in the history. probably stays that way
Sep 20, 2012 3:11 PM

Feb 2012

Based from that dialogue, they really planned the death.

Sagara confronted Yoshitatsu and made him promise to leave his companions alone once he dies. Yoshitatsu agrees and proceeds on killing Sagara...and that's where their plan to fake the death comes in.
Sep 20, 2012 3:19 PM
Sep 2012
i also agree that sagara's "death" should be a fake because the main character can't die already i mean in other anime atleast the main character dies in the last episode.
it cleary mentions it in the episode that they couldn't fine his body after what had happened. i dont know about jubei though. i hope they bring them both back T_T
(everything just happened too quick)
Sep 20, 2012 4:47 PM

Jun 2010
Maybe I got a bit too skeptical over time but I don't think Mitsuhide or Saru died. That's one thing FMP taught me... never think a character is dead if you don't see his dead body.
Sep 20, 2012 9:40 PM
May 2012
Hahahaha, main charater: suddenly death,nobody sad. subcharater: every body sad and cry
Sep 20, 2012 10:47 PM

Feb 2012
hmkun said:
Hahahaha, main charater: suddenly death,nobody sad. subcharater: every body sad and cry

Sep 21, 2012 5:22 PM

Jul 2010
Nobuna lost al sympathy after hearing of Yoshiharu and Juubei's alleged death. Her mission became one of revenge and not the wish to unite Japan anymore. Hisahide isn't really to be trusted. She really talked Nobuna into acting this way. What is Nobuna planning to do, charging on horseback in her sleeping gown like that? xD

I don't actually think Monkey is dead. I think it was some sort of vanishing trick to make them believe he's dead (or maybe I'm just being too positive). Juubei most likely really died though, since we saw her falling off the cliff.

Sep 21, 2012 5:42 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Onyxthegreat said:
What is Nobuna planning to do, charging on horseback in her sleeping gown like that? xD
If your intent is to hack as many people to death as you can before someone finally takes you down and takes away your pain there's no point in getting dressed up. ;)
Sep 22, 2012 10:14 AM

Mar 2012
I think sagara is still alive taht's why they didn't find a body
Either
He returned to the future and has to come back
Will relieve nobuna's anger in the next ep and everyone is happy or
he come back and nobuna is beyond help and he has to fight against her for the sake of the world
Sep 22, 2012 5:52 PM

May 2011
Wow this last episode is going to be intense with all of the things that have happened. Nobuna being completely focused on revenge and losing all control, ughh it sucks to see that.

Those death scenes and the depressing mood that followed was nicely done imo though I am thinking that Saru isn't really dead. It was probably just staged by Hanzo and Zenki. I don't have the same high hopes for Mitsuhide though :( since she was unexpected there and she was seen falling down the cliff. Cmon please let them both be alive...
Sep 22, 2012 10:56 PM
Sep 2012
Sagara is actually a replacement for hideyoshi.He is a sandal bearer and also nicked a monkey which was what hideyoshi was.Because the real one was dead when trying to save him. Neither will juubei because according to sagara's understanding of the history, juubei will stage a rebel in future which he will try to prevent it.*According to japan history indeed this was the path that ended nobunaga's life* Although it surprise me that nene was a small kid whereas according to the real history, nene was indeed hideyoshi's first wife.
Sagara's death is of course a stage act planned by zenki and hanzo. zenki is a wolf familiar. When they were at the cliff, zenki was missing and left only hanzo with the suspicious sagara. Well the rest is up everyone's imagination.
Sep 24, 2012 4:03 PM

May 2012
Do people really believe that the mc is dead? lol
Sep 28, 2012 2:27 PM

Sep 2011
This is getting so intense! Serious business man.

Really looking forward to the last episode! (too bad I have to go work) :(
Oct 2, 2012 4:25 PM

Aug 2011
What the hell, I don't believe Monkey is dead because his angle on this show is too good to pass up but not featuring him in the episode after the explosion is a very convincing technique. I expected him to walk out of the shadows at the end and everyone rejoices.

But no, Nobuna's addicted to revenge and everything's gone pear-shaped. Well done to this show for keeping the twists and suspense happening.
Oct 18, 2012 12:52 PM

Jun 2012
-Atomsk- said:
Do people really believe that the mc is dead? lol

Yeah they wouldnt just kill off the MC like that. They arent fooling anyone lol
Oct 20, 2012 2:40 AM
Dec 2011
MMM MMM MMM purple haired man is hot <3 HAHA

Seriously the one thing I have to look forward to. But episode was actually good. But of course now onto the last episode x_x

I could only guess from the ending of episode 10 she'd still be alive as for him I THINK he is still alive to ((monkey)) and I didn't watch the next episode preview either.

Want to talk about it message me.
Oct 21, 2012 2:41 PM

Jun 2012
First amazing episode of the series. The clan is falling apart due to a death. I hope he doesn't come back (from some miracle), because one, that would be unrealistic (miracles), and two, it would ruin the episode's mood. Things got really intense, now to finish the series.
5/5

Oct 24, 2012 11:08 AM

Jul 2012
of course he's not dead especially since he was killed like that he's gonna come back somehow. -_-
Nov 7, 2012 2:59 PM

Jun 2008
DivisionG said:
christyu said:
Yes indeed Yoshiharu is dead; you could see his his hand falling on a ground with splash. From the preview, it says that episode 12 will be the last episode.
I guess this will help Nobuna to stop acting like a kid and be mature to be capable of uniting Japan.

Although I want Yoshiharu to be alive, I don't want him to come back to life since something like that doesn't seem right in this type of anime

Oh my god, So much respect for the studio to make the male heroine die!! It hasn't happened in forever!! 99 POINTS!!!

But if he does survive then it will be lowered to 50 points... Although it wouldn't be so bad if there is a Season 2.

Are you people stupid? It was clearly implied that his death was staged. So you are preparing your self for getting disappointed because you don't have enough brains to see the obvious?
Nov 20, 2012 11:35 PM

Sep 2011
All the fools saying he is dead, LOL. There is no way a LN with this shallow background would kill the MC this early on, or ever.

No, I would be absolutely SHOCKED if Sagara is not alive. It doesn't make sense for Hanzou and Zenki to just say "Hey gaiz we r gunna kill the MC"

Yeah... Since Hanzou is a ninja, and ninjas can do everything, including that teleportation-like ability, I would be hard-pressed if they didn't have an illusion ability.

Or that Zenki didn't transform, and be just brought back like nothing by Hanbei later on.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Nov 27, 2012 11:12 PM

Sep 2007
I'd have to agree with a lot that's already been said.

With the ninja's special powers and such, I can't believe that they didn't pull some teleportation stunt or at least switched Sagara with a log a-la-Naruto style. By that process, they could have also caught Mitsuhide as she fell and treated her. Perhaps both are alive and well.

Also, Zenki's quote pretty much gives it away. Had it just been Hanzou, I would have thought maybe he turned and it was for real. But Zenki suggesting that they kill Sagara just reeks of trickery lol.
Apr 11, 2013 4:00 AM

May 2012
Boring episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 11, 2013 2:53 AM

Sep 2011
Lol, it really was the phone that was shot, I knew it :S

Saru can't be dead, he wouldn't just die off like that. The ninja guy probably did some trick (someone else's arm and shit) so that the bad guys thought he is dead. Maybe Juubei was also caught while falling, though I wouldn't be surprised if she actually died.
Anyway, I hope Saru comes back and stops Nobuna's rampage in time.

The wedding scene was cute, lol.
Sep 1, 2013 11:26 PM

Jun 2011
More annoying Oda Nobuna, and Sagara is.. but well..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 30, 2013 5:40 AM

Jan 2013
Lol disappointing anime, it will end with this season. Unless it gets a second season this is quite unfortunate.
As of this episode, it was quite good a bit sad that she has no will on doing what monkey told her... Losing temper like that.
Jul 11, 2014 3:27 AM

Aug 2013
When time traveling, always bring a phone with you as it has a very high chance of saving you and your master's life.

Nobuna rage mode activated.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 1, 2014 1:23 PM

May 2012
Very nice episode! This sure was interesting and well I wonder what's next!
Sep 2, 2015 3:43 PM

Mar 2015
Nobuna in the wedding dress was pretty cute I must say.
Nov 4, 2015 6:39 AM
Dec 2009
Am I the only one that found it weird Nobuna was dreaming about a Western style wedding? Has she ever even seen one? lol
Mar 2, 2016 4:45 AM

Jul 2008
Why don't I feel like they are dead, if they really are then....that's not according to plan.
Sep 3, 2016 8:29 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty sure main character can't die
Well he's main character because he's still alive xD

Also, pretty sure that bomb is a smoke bomb... I mean escape is ninja's main ability xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 12, 2016 6:54 PM

Sep 2013
Whoa...is Monkey really dead? Somehow I doubt it...

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 16, 2017 1:37 AM

Dec 2016
DivisionG said:
christyu said:
Yes indeed Yoshiharu is dead; you could see his his hand falling on a ground with splash. From the preview, it says that episode 12 will be the last episode.
I guess this will help Nobuna to stop acting like a kid and be mature to be capable of uniting Japan.

Although I want Yoshiharu to be alive, I don't want him to come back to life since something like that doesn't seem right in this type of anime

Oh my god, So much respect for the studio to make the male heroine die!! It hasn't happened in forever!! 99 POINTS!!!

But if he does survive then it will be lowered to 50 points... Although it wouldn't be so bad if there is a Season 2.

SPOILER

Akame Ga kill is the same
Feb 18, 2018 8:12 AM

Sep 2012
christyu said:

OFC he doen't come back to life cause he isn't dead in the first-place, Ninjas are masters at staging/faking their of & some1 deaths

VTOtaku said:
I'd have to agree with a lot that's already been said.

With the ninja's special powers and such, I can't believe that they didn't pull some teleportation stunt or at least switched Sagara with a log a-la-Naruto style. By that process, they could have also caught Mitsuhide as she fell and treated her. Perhaps both are alive and well.

Also, Zenki's quote pretty much gives it away. Had it just been Hanzou, I would have thought maybe he turned and it was for real. But Zenki suggesting that they kill Sagara just reeks of trickery lol.

ur on a right track
Sugram22Feb 18, 2018 8:20 AM
May 26, 2020 6:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great episode, at least Sagara's phone saved Nobuna, I hope the next and last episode will have an happy end for them
May 6, 2021 6:26 AM
Jan 2018
Lol he's clearly not dead, his death was staged
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

283 by Rurihime »»
Mar 5, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2012

126 by Roch2001 »»
Apr 10, 2023 10:00 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.