Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2012 9:29 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
JeffreyZin said:

See what I mean, guys? See?

I told you that IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG! FUCK YOU MOID. You used Madoka, everything even Dizelmine! I've been speculating this all the time since the start of season 2 people!

Erm..

To start, you've not said anything many of us haven't already talked about even back in season one. Maybe you missed those discussions?

JeffreyZin said:
I Guess you guys never listened to me what I've saying in the previous episodes
Actually, I think people don't respond to you because you're either not paying attention to anything anybody else said before or what you do say doesn't make much sense. For example, many of us have been fingering Moid for a long time now. Also, just because you say "I think X", that doesn't require a response from others. It seems you assume nobody reads your post because nobody responds. Well, take a chill pill. The world doesn't work that way.
Sep 20, 2012 10:41 AM

May 2010
Way to go Madoka, Lan and Muginami you kicked that psyhco maniac ass although the real blame is Moid in which I still don't know what does this bastard wants, well they are defeated all is well !!

And is Yurikano still alive, I mean is that really her at the last scene ?!

MyAmySep 20, 2012 10:46 AM
Sep 20, 2012 11:37 AM
May 2012
Cratex said:
]Erm..

To start, you've not said anything many of us haven't already talked about even back in season one. Maybe you missed those discussions?

You know, I haven't been on MAL once in a while ever since I've 1st registered on last may so yeah, I DID missed that discussion after I watched 1st season & it was too late for me to discuss anything about what just happened in most of episodes. #OFF TOPIC

Actually, I think people don't respond to you because you're either not paying attention to anything anybody else said before or what you do say doesn't make much sense. For example, many of us have been fingering Moid for a long time now. Also, just because you say "I think X", that doesn't require a response from others. It seems you assume nobody reads your post because nobody responds. Well, take a chill pill. The world doesn't work that way.

So what. I mean what do I care?

I was like 'I can't believe what I just witnessed', 'You never know what's coming, folks' & 'I knew it!'. I mean seriously, It's official. That guy just getting on my friggin nerves all the time since 1st season during the scene with Lan & Dizelmine till I feel like I'm gonna shut him up. And my theory was right, Great, aren't they introducing these bunch of misfits and I bet everyone would rage especially me who not knowing what happens to these guys or what this association is even planning? I mean I totally called it! I totally figured it out! But after all that I get nothing?

Oh well.

I don't care whatever I want to say I mean so much for expecting the unexpected plot twist all time till it DID happened right here especially in this episode. And I was right! I mean I never thought that was too early to finished Yurikano's arc till EP7 but no.... It's not over yet... another 'misunderstanding' plot happening here & there especially both Dizel & Viguo (or whoever the name is) thanks to that fucker Moid. Damn, why do I have always these uncomfortable feelings about shit always happens all the time throughout the episode (I really don't care about humour in some parts)....

Well, folks, I can't believe it's My HiME, My Otome, Sacred Seven & Accel World (They were produced by Sunrise, but Lagrange was produced by Production IG & Xebec) all over again, ladies & gentlemen (Have you guys seen it yet? They shared some similarites in personality especially the antagonist itself).

Lagrange S2 is going to end soon btw. And I hope both Madoka, Lan & Muginami will have a happy ending & lived happily ever after soon.

MyAmy said:
Way to go Madoka, Lan and Muginami you kicked that psyhco maniac ass although the real blame is Moid in which I still don't know what does this bastard wants, well they are defeated all is well !!

And is Yurikano still alive, I mean is that really her at the last scene ?!

Agreed.

And yes, it IS Yurikano. And we still don't know why is she there.
JafriZinSep 21, 2012 10:31 AM
Sep 20, 2012 4:08 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
JeffreyZin said:
So what. I mean what do I care?
(Shrug) your post certainly was worded as if you did, seemingly making a big deal out of nobody but you noticed this, so I responded. If that was not your intent, or you didn't care, or both, ignore what I said.
Sep 24, 2012 12:55 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, but Moid needs to feel more pain.
The preview says that stuff will be good again, but I wonder how they'll beat Dizelmine.
Only one more episode to go!
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 24, 2012 7:20 AM
May 2012
MasterMeNL said:
Great episode, but Moid needs to feel more pain.

Who cares about Moid?! He's nothing but scumbag who's showing up out-of-nowhere & trolling the entire show.
JafriZinSep 24, 2012 8:32 AM
Oct 16, 2012 2:20 AM

May 2011
There's a song in this eipsode, that I could not find in the OST. I believe it was also used in season 1, but it's not included on that one either. I'm talking about the one that's fully played by a violin. Does anyone know if it was released, and if it has been, could anyone tell me the name of it?
Oct 18, 2012 9:36 AM
May 2012
Cratex said:
(Shrug) your post certainly was worded as if you did, seemingly making a big deal out of nobody but you noticed this, so I responded. If that was not your intent, or you didn't care, or both, ignore what I said.

Have you ever watch Accel World & Sword Art Online lately? Everyone has always been act like that when it comes a character that they really HATE till it becomes a trend when there's an official 'character name' hate thread where people wants to vent their angers & frustration on this one.

Link below:-

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=504207

Hell, High School of the dead (HOTD) also had a same thing as well but too bad it's already ended till they went on 'rampage', like me.

Seriously both season of Rinne No Lagrange, That person (Moid) is so irritating. He still deserves the hate. Should we kill him now?! I mean this guy was way too worse than Sugou Nobuyuki (Sword Art Online). Kinda worse.

Moid T Balance = FAIR FAG

AntonyRedgrave said:
There's a song in this eipsode, that I could not find in the OST. I believe it was also used in season 1, but it's not included on that one either. I'm talking about the one that's fully played by a violin. Does anyone know if it was released, and if it has been, could anyone tell me the name of it?

Same here. I can't figured out what soundtrack are they played although there's one on Recent OST of Rinne No Lagrange Season 2.
JafriZinOct 20, 2012 10:04 PM
Dec 29, 2012 2:09 PM
Jul 2018

I like Yoko. HAHA. Good for you, Moid. XD
Apr 21, 2013 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
im gona play captain obvious and say at least we know the machines were once a single Vox and that fill in on the 20,000 legend of the one Vox that destroyed earth
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Sep 24, 2013 7:31 PM

Feb 2013
Dizelmine bleeding out the eyes... woa.
Jun 17, 2014 11:38 PM

Aug 2013
I'm going to be mad if Moid gets off this with just a Yoko punch. Dizelmine too. Exile him or something and let Lan be queen.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 18, 2015 9:51 AM

Jul 2009
Youko is the best character! Just awesome!
May 30, 2015 3:45 AM

Jul 2008
Awww, I wanted Moid to be kicked off the building...

Time for Yukikano to kick Dizel's ass now.
Jun 24, 2015 9:57 AM

Jun 2013
Teriffic, teriffic episode!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

72 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 31, 2019 12:41 AM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 9, 2012

44 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 11:24 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2012

23 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 8:32 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion

prismheart - Aug 26, 2012

34 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:49 PM

Poll: » Rinne no Lagrange Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

42 by Weasalopes »»
Mar 30, 2019 7:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.