Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2008 8:27 AM

Feb 2008
sanjica said:
Seriously? Just have sex and get over it already!
LMAO.

It was a good chapter, nothing spectacular happened which is a shame because the month breaks have meant I've basically forgotten everything that's gone on.
Oct 23, 2008 8:42 AM

Feb 2008
i like this chapter better compared to the previous one. however,i find it predictable that zero is unable to shoot yuuki, at least not now.

Oct 23, 2008 9:31 AM

Aug 2008
It was an okay chapter.. flashbacks coulda been cut down a bit though.

I wonder if the first few pages of Kaname are him absorbing Rido's powers.
Oct 23, 2008 11:43 AM

Apr 2008
Bah, someone expecting a fight, wait for a whole month and all we get is a flashback ¬¬ Especially now that I no longer care about Zero x Yuuki... This flashback was the worst thing I could have ;-; Zero loves Yuuki too much... He shouldn't! He should love someone else so that he can have a happy ending...
Oh, well... I still want my fight.. I highly doubt I'll get it, but ok... At least I hope next chapter has something exciting and/or someone's death x3 *drama ftw x3*
Oct 23, 2008 2:36 PM

Apr 2008
so touching...
Oct 23, 2008 2:55 PM

Jul 2008
This chapter was clearly meant to keep readers in suspense as to what's gonna happen between the two. Yes, yes we know that Zero, no matter how much he fronts, can not in anyway hurt or worse yet kill Yuki, *why is he torturing himself further* Regardless, gr8 chapter... YuukiXZero 4ever fan.
Oct 23, 2008 7:43 PM

May 2007
Ah, a Zero chapter. Me likes.
I really loved this chp because it explained Zero's feelings for Yuuki so perfectly... Even though he was having a hard time he couldn't help it but fall for her since she was so gentle to him. <33 Kyaa.
And he can't kill her. He just can't. <333

I need to see Yuuki's response, like, now.

Oct 24, 2008 12:41 AM

Sep 2008
LolitaDecay said:
sanjica said:
Seriously? Just have sex and get over it already!
LMAO.

It was a good chapter, nothing spectacular happened which is a shame because the month breaks have meant I've basically forgotten everything that's gone on.

I prefer seeing their sexual tensions rise and fall... and the month breaks make me sort of space out on what happened too...
Oct 25, 2008 8:25 AM

Jan 2008
An emotastic chapter, but I still loved it X) I was expecting a little more than just a flashback, but it still kept my interest and I really did like the chapter! I'm excited for next month's probable action!
Oct 29, 2008 4:33 PM
Oct 2007
Ah i wanted more T_T now i have to wait till Nov. 22 all this vampire knight intensity is so overwhelming. >.< but yuuki's so cute when she's little <3 Does seem like the favored couple of Yuuki + Zero is taking a turn now, but it's like it's up and down >.<
Oct 31, 2008 6:15 PM

Oct 2007
vindemon64 said:
I was a little disappointed at the lack of plot movement, since this chapter solely focused on Zero and his thoughts about the realization of himself becoming a vampire and what exactly Yuuki means to him.

Yep, there's was a serious lack of new information. At least if Zero sacrifices himself for Yuuki, they've made sure we'll know why...definitely, for sure, no question.
Nov 1, 2008 6:49 PM
Oct 2008
can't wait for the next chapter of this..
a chapter of zero's feelings for yuki is not that bad..since most of the time, it's always yuki's thoughts..(she's the main character anyway..)
Nov 3, 2008 1:06 AM

Jan 2008
I'm hoping that that kaname will die somehow, because wasn't he brought back from the dead? I mean that must mean that he's lived a life before and so why should he get an unfair advantage over both Yuuki and Zero? Also he's just too manipulative for my taste...though if Zero wasn't in the story i would probably be a kaname/yuuki shipper:) (though maybe a Aidou/Yuuki shipper, or a Kaname/Aidou shipper;) But since Zero is in the story I'm a definite Zero/Yuuki shipper. This chapter and the last couple chapters I've started to like Yuuki again. I thought it sucked when she "awoke" because she was soooo different from before. Though I think the part where she was cold to Zero, was her attempt to act coldly so he would hate her so she wouldn't cause him more pain. Whatever happens fight-or-no-fight, I hope that Zero lives and can be as happy as possible, because he's the best person of the lot of them.
Nov 3, 2008 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
Darude said:
Good chapter.:: Rido will emerge and try to kill Yuki but Zero will intervene and get critically hurt. </prediction>

that seriously sounds like it'll happen. and that accounts for vindemon64's theory, too! T_T

i would absolutely die. kaname may be hotter, but he's a total asshole in my book.
Dec 17, 2008 7:06 AM

Dec 2008
theflibbet said:

i would absolutely die. kaname may be hotter, but he's a total asshole in my book.

Agreed. The way Kaname calmly manipulates people and acts so superior to Zero...

This chapter proved how strongly Zero feels for Yuuki, even now, after she acted so coldly to him. Even after he knows she's a pure blood like Shizuka, who destroyed his world, he still loves her. He's just a much nicer and more sensitive person than Kaname.

Here's hoping our manipulative vampire lord who looks down on Zero like an animal gets what's coming to him!
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
Jan 4, 2009 1:01 AM

Jun 2008
What an awesome chapter~ <3 I really got to see what's in Zero's mind.
HEY!
Apr 18, 2010 10:56 PM

Oct 2008
Zeroooooooo. ;___; I feel for you.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
May 27, 2011 8:16 AM

Aug 2009
Zero's pain expressions. D:

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

Aug 31, 2014 5:06 AM

Dec 2012
What a painful chapter for me. :( Poor Zero :(

- barely alive -
Apr 1, 2023 10:25 AM

Aug 2022
Chapter full of just Zero thinking. Great, he can't kill her I'm sure

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.