Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (3) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] »
Poll: Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 10 Discussion

09-14-12, 5:12 PM

This episode opens up to many theories again~

• Miyabi is the real sister.
  • Yuzurina is the real sister but she has a grudge against Shougo and the family.
  • There are more than one sister.
  • Yuzurina and Seri are accomplice.

So...is the Light novel already this far? or even farther? I thought they were still at the Yuzurina revelation...

09-14-12, 6:08 PM

Shink_ef said:
Should take note that the phone calls from the "Real sister" stopped by episode 4, after miyabi was confronted

Forgot to add, Episode 5/6

Should rewatch those also, Mei's Arc :)

Nope. Those phone calls are all from fake sisters. The real sister never called.

09-14-12, 6:13 PM

HauntingShock said:
Shink_ef said:
Should take note that the phone calls from the "Real sister" stopped by episode 4, after miyabi was confronted

Nope. Those phone calls are all from fake sisters. The real sister never called.

Sorry i tried, everything is still theories at this point

09-14-12, 6:16 PM

Shink_ef said:
HauntingShock said:
Shink_ef said:

Sorry i tried, everything is still theories at this point

Yup...but we don't know :D There might be some revelation later saying that the real sister called once...but was mixed with the fake sisters' calls...

09-14-12, 6:26 PM

Noooo, no Miyabi being the girl he picks. Nonononono. I don't like her at all. Shougo can pick any other girl he wants besides Miaybi. Miyabi can be the sister though, I have no qualms with that.

As for the evil Yuzurina, I am looking forward to her whole story.

09-14-12, 6:32 PM

I'm really hoping Miyabi isn't the sister. She must win.

I'll still stick with my theory of creampuffs being the sister.

09-14-12, 7:38 PM

Shougo didnt realize miyabi liked him? what in the actual fuck.

09-14-12, 8:07 PM

So it seems Miyabi really is the sister, i never thought for second Yuzurina was the sister, but its still surprising that she seems to hold that much of a grudge against Shougo, because while we don't know the reasons or anything yet that smile at the end was clearly sadistic quite the opposite of what she was showing till now, well Shougo can be a moron but hopefully he pieces it together, i mean seriously its not that hard, Seri is now a prove suspect (caught in the freaken act) Seri just got the tickets that only Yuzurina could have asked for....its really not that hard Shougo T_T, considering the title of the next episode she may set him up by coming on to him or something have pics taken, or something like that judging from the preview anyway.

09-14-12, 10:08 PM

Yep. Yuzurina is the mastermind of this all. I think this Seri is her mom? A wild speculation.

Miyabi being too pushy this time. Reminds me of Chisato from KoiChoco.

09-14-12, 10:23 PM

comments while watching

ugh I still don't like Yuzurina. too suspicious. I bet she's working with that secretary. reverse trap finally shows back up.

bah getting way too close to Miyabi. it's making me think Miyabi is really the sister. with Yuzurina trying to get them together to ruin Shogo for doing things with his sister. plus she seems really attached to their past.

ah and here it is. the connection between Yuzurin and Seri. of course. I knew there was more going on.

there's been quite a few hints. wasn't Kunitachi supposed to know the sister? and Sagara seems to know something.

still disappointed it seems Tendou isn't going to get any characterization.

Still about time he remembered he was supposed to find a girlfriend/future wife by now. I really don't want it to be Miyabi. She can be the sister, but doesn't fit as the gf.

So predictions Miyabi = Sister Konoe = Wife. Konoe is the only one he's shown much interest in. Sagara doesn't seem on the radar for anything. Kunitachi is best girl, but will get friend zoned. Tendou is just kinda there, and is another friend zone candidate. Yuruzina = scheming little bitch.
Modified by mystik, 09-14-12, 10:27 PM

09-15-12, 12:21 AM

mystik said:
comments while watching

ugh I still don't like Yuzurina. too suspicious. I bet she's working with that secretary. reverse trap finally shows back up.

bah getting way too close to Miyabi. it's making me think Miyabi is really the sister. with Yuzurina trying to get them together to ruin Shogo for doing things with his sister. plus she seems really attached to their past.

ah and here it is. the connection between Yuzurin and Seri. of course. I knew there was more going on.

there's been quite a few hints. wasn't Kunitachi supposed to know the sister? and Sagara seems to know something.

still disappointed it seems Tendou isn't going to get any characterization.

Still about time he remembered he was supposed to find a girlfriend/future wife by now. I really don't want it to be Miyabi. She can be the sister, but doesn't fit as the gf.

So predictions Miyabi = Sister Konoe = Wife. Konoe is the only one he's shown much interest in. Sagara doesn't seem on the radar for anything. Kunitachi is best girl, but will get friend zoned. Tendou is just kinda there, and is another friend zone candidate. Yuruzina = scheming little bitch.

You're wrong at one point. Sagara is the one who knows the real sister, not Kunitachi.

09-15-12, 12:25 AM

There isn't a 100% guarantee that Sagara really knows who his little sister is. imouto can be used for both sisters and cousins, and oniisan isn't used only for older brothers... This means that even Sagara's information can be flawed. We won't know anything until it happens!

Note to self: Ignore LoneUlfsark's posts and do not respond.

09-15-12, 12:28 AM

kyled00m said:
There isn't a 100% guarantee that Sagara really knows who his little sister is. imouto can be used for both sisters and cousins, and oniisan isn't used only for older brothers... This means that even Sagara's information can be flawed. We won't know anything until it happens!

Or Shogo get's the balls & smarts to actually ask the people that have the most connection to the family

Only thing that pisses me off about the show is how dense he is

09-15-12, 1:13 AM

Such much Ayashi-ness

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

09-15-12, 5:14 AM

I came up with another theory. This might be my best one.

Modified by HauntingShock, 09-15-12, 8:07 PM

09-15-12, 5:20 AM

So many twists, this show is getting better and better.

09-15-12, 6:43 AM

Phew, I was honestly scared for a moment there, so many Miyabi flags I was afraid I would have to drop this.

Ikusu looks good whatever she wears (if anything at all).

Not sure if I'm buying the Sagara knows the imouto and she is on good terms with Miyabi means she is the sister. We will see 3.5/5.

09-15-12, 8:48 AM

A really good episode actually, lots of questions now.. And yay for Miyabi-service!

09-15-12, 9:02 AM

oh wow, so much stuff happening. That's quite some twists. Pretty awesome episode.

09-15-12, 10:39 AM

Miyabi when she was about to throw up was TOO DAMN CUTE!!! Was hoping that this will lead a Miyabi ending seeing as many flags were raised but... looks like there's a possibility that she could be his real sister. Back to the sister conspiracies once again...

Yuzurina looks so evil in this ep, esp in the bath, not that I particularly mind though... She's still cute XD

Can't wait to see how the ending plays out

I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Check out my blog here! « SkyTate - xXLoliLoliXx »

09-15-12, 12:01 PM

HauntingShock said:

Yeah makes sense. I think YOU GOT IT! It could be very well be.

Another clue to look for is the hair arrangements of Shougo and Miyabi. There are some traits that are similar.

Another thing is that Miaybi when she was naked with Shougo was mainly, apart from a possible serious development as you can't deny Miyabi has a brother complex, to express her desperation over him. She still was too emotional to show out the truth. It was not about sex but more about innocence and as she is to be accepted in all. Considering he must have taken baths with her as a kid.

That being said, it's what I can do to add in my observations.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

09-15-12, 3:10 PM

xuezhi said:
Noooo, no Miyabi being the girl he picks. Nonononono. I don't like her at all. Shougo can pick any other girl he wants besides Miaybi. Miyabi can be the sister though, I have no qualms with that.

I second this. I don't like Miyabi at all, or how to say it -- I hate her. If Shougo chose Miyabi and then Miyabi's like "Hey Shougo I'm actually your little sister!", I would be sooo mad. And probably do this.

Then I would never even consider of re-watching this series for fun.

09-15-12, 4:09 PM

Mogami-kun said:
Not sure if I'm buying the Sagara knows the imouto and she is on good terms with Miyabi means she is the sister. We will see 3.5/5.

Yeah, but Sagara never confirmed that Yuzurina was the one. At this point, the episode is pretty much pointing to Miyabi as being the real sister.

As for the letter Seri found, it's never mentioned who had it with them. She's also the one that did the DNA test, so she could know it's Miyabi and forged the results. Plus with how Yuruzina was acting in the bath and frankly not giving a damn if it came out about the sister, tells that she's not his sister. It seems Seri & Yuzurina might be in on it together to get another, extended family member to gain control of the company(if Yuzurina is really Shougo's cousin).
Modified by tangytangerine, 09-15-12, 4:13 PM

09-15-12, 4:18 PM

i'm starting to think Yuzurina is not his sister.
i know the DNA test said she was but it just doesnt make sence considering sagara said she knows who his sister really is and she was good friends with her.
she doesnt even talk to yuzurina that much but she was worried about miyabi the most so i'm just thinking miyabi is somehow realated to shougo.

09-15-12, 5:19 PM

Miyabi is sister and Yuzurina is anti-Shougo? Would fit.

Best show of the season.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

09-15-12, 5:21 PM

Marow said:
Best show of the season.

lol You're the only one I heard said that.

09-15-12, 5:26 PM

Marow said:
Miyabi is sister and Yuzurina is anti-Shougo? Would fit.

Best show of the season.

Lol really? I think Oda Nobuna is the best series of this season ^^

09-15-12, 5:28 PM

Rukaliini said:
xuezhi said:

I second this. I don't like Miyabi at all, or how to say it -- I hate her. If Shougo chose Miyabi and then Miyabi's like "Hey Shougo I'm actually your little sister!", I would be sooo mad. And probably do this.

Then I would never even consider of re-watching this series for fun.

Careful, if your computer is on that desk you might never be able to watch anything for a long while :P

09-15-12, 7:34 PM

I just knew she was evil
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network

09-15-12, 8:06 PM

Oh right, I forgot to add this to my theory :D

09-16-12, 3:59 AM

im putting my bet on Miyabi now...

09-16-12, 4:24 AM

Episode 9, Miyabi was the only one that questioned Yuzurina

Yuzurina blantantly said she promotes shogo going after other women while the little sister said she was the one that wanted to marry him

Yuzurina said she is a second cousin , "Cousins" can be in a brother/sister relationship, during the scene she said that, she could of just told the truth and stretched it alittle to actually say she was his little sister

The DNA test can pull a "positive result" with cousins, Shogo wouldn't know the difference because of being too young/stupid

Mei saying nothing is because of the "close-best friend" relationship, she starts slipping up in episode 10

09-16-12, 6:16 AM

OMG I love that new girl Yuzurina even more now, her evil smile is very tempting

09-16-12, 12:25 PM

I knew that Yuzurina was a spy, it was so obvious for me. I was already thinking things about the office lady who arranged the DNA tests, something just felt wrong. Stuff went way too smooth.
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:

Yeah makes sense. I think YOU GOT IT! It could be very well be.

Another clue to look for is the hair arrangements of Shougo and Miyabi. There are some traits that are similar.

Another thing is that Miaybi when she was naked with Shougo was mainly, apart from a possible serious development as you can't deny Miyabi has a brother complex, to express her desperation over him. She still was too emotional to show out the truth. It was not about sex but more about innocence and as she is to be accepted in all. Considering he must have taken baths with her as a kid.

That being said, it's what I can do to add in my observations.

Very interesting, I had thoughts that Miyabi was the sister from the beginning since she really looks like Shougo. The VP shouldn't be it since she is just a lazy random troll (no offense) imo.

I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

09-16-12, 1:55 PM

I have to admit that this show has some serious kick ass plot that you wouldn't expect from such a crappy show.

Yuzurina has some interesting evil scheme here.

"A Legend is just a tale of a beautiful lie."

09-16-12, 2:19 PM

Seri and Yuzurina are up to something, Shougo's his usual wimpy, idiotic self, everything's incredibly predictable.

Yep. It's another NakaImo episode.

09-16-12, 7:18 PM

HauntingShock said:
Marow said:
Best show of the season.

Lol this show is terrible

09-16-12, 7:42 PM

Shuhan said:
HauntingShock said:
Marow said:
Best show of the season.

Lol this show is terrible

Not for ecchi+comedy+harem fans like me. But I would not go as far as to say it's the best show of this season :D

09-17-12, 4:58 AM

The troll show of the season lol IMO Well let's just hope that he chooses a girl in the end, If not, then that would be like a stupid end.

09-17-12, 3:36 PM

pizza_012 said:
The troll show of the season lol IMO Well let's just hope that he chooses a girl in the end, If not, then that would be like a stupid end.

ikr? But sadly, most harems do that :(

09-17-12, 4:34 PM

Why is the MC such an idiot. Clearly Seri and Yuzurina are working together. I thought he was sharp but NOPE.

Baaaaka!
Modified by Genryu, 09-17-12, 4:39 PM

09-17-12, 6:19 PM

Oh god, Miyabi, please don't cry :'(

Shougo, why you don't just pick her and marry her ... damn it you bastard. :(

Toshino Kyoko!!!

09-18-12, 5:11 PM

well that settles the WMG about yuzurina having some sort of scheme up her sleeve. this, however, doesnt mean shes NOT the sister she could just be pissed about being shoved off to the side.

personally? i think miyabi is his sister, notice how sagara is suddnely all protective of her when she said she was watching him to see if he will be a good big brother and IIRC she never stated that yuzurina is his sister.
Not changing signature until the Otaku Ban is repealed.
Sig Started 12/15/2010

09-18-12, 11:30 PM

Incredibly sad and very fulfilling moment with Miyabi x Shougo. They are both now my favorite pairing in this harem, I really hope he chooses her in the end.

09-19-12, 7:01 AM

wow now i think that miyabi is the true "little sister" because Mei was protecting miyabi for some reason and now i think yuzurina and that bitchy scretary are the perpetrators, and yuzurina was really showing her true colors at the end of this episode

09-19-12, 12:09 PM

Genryu said:
Why is the MC such an idiot. Clearly Seri and Yuzurina are working together. I thought he was sharp but NOPE.

Baaaaka!

Yes, he's not sharp enough to notice that, the DNA test by Seri is wrong and Yuzurina is a suspicious, he must think that way..
But thanks to Ikuse he'll be fine :P

09-19-12, 12:16 PM

AnvilMAn said:
well that settles the WMG about yuzurina having some sort of scheme up her sleeve. this, however, doesnt mean shes NOT the sister she could just be pissed about being shoved off to the side.

personally? i think miyabi is his sister, notice how sagara is suddnely all protective of her when she said she was watching him to see if he will be a good big brother and IIRC she never stated that yuzurina is his sister.

True, Yuzurina is up to something but I think she's on Shouge's side, that evil smile at the end doesn't have to mean that there's something bad awaiting Shouge! it might be a plan to help him too..
But like the other said, Miyabi have to his sister, most of things indicate to that and the plan is to let Shouge and his little sister to get married and an incest like this will lead to a fallen for the next president (Shouge) and let the meant person to be the president!

09-20-12, 5:49 AM

Maybe this is odd, but I prefer Yuzurina to be the evil imouto.

Or, how about the scenario that there is no imouto to begin with?
It was all nothing but a plot to stir the Shougo status of inheritance.
Because if there is imouto from the first place, she would show up immediately.
The cellphone prank also too elaborate, I believe there is someone behind it that gives the idea to these girls after Shougo transferred to school.

The most suspicious character in my opinion is Mei.
She is a genius after all, and the cellphone incidents all leads to her.

09-20-12, 4:05 PM

Gazer said:
AnvilMAn said:

True, Yuzurina is up to something but I think she's on Shouge's side, that evil smile at the end doesn't have to mean that there's something bad awaiting Shouge! it might be a plan to help him too..
But like the other said, Miyabi have to his sister, most of things indicate to that and the plan is to let Shouge and his little sister to get married and an incest like this will lead to a fallen for the next president (Shouge) and let the meant person to be the president!

i might agree with you but theres too much evidence putting yuzurina and seri in cahoots for me to believe shes on shougos side at this point.
Not changing signature until the Otaku Ban is repealed.
Sig Started 12/15/2010

09-21-12, 5:53 AM

He'd better become a man who loves one woman. Or else he stands to also follow in his father's footsteps when it comes to being a "family" man...

That Miyabi, she took down the glass of wine straight in one go. I really laughed when Shougo told her his heart was not yet ready. That was a line I normally hear from female characters, so it was funny to hear it come from him.

Miyabi's really fighting back this time for her chances with Shougo after Konoe's strong attack on him last episode. They're neck and neck for the lead in the race for Shougo's heart. Of course, I personally still support Konoe. And at this point she should be a much safer choice.

It's interesting just how protective Mei is with Miyabi. Remember what Mei told Shougo? Yuzurina has become much more suspicious after this episode, though being Shougo's little sister and a conspirator against him aren't mutually exclusive, so I wouldn't say she's a fake little sister yet.

It's just that her claim has gone down to a shakier notch below rock solid. This turn of events revived suspicions about Miyabi, though. If his true little sister really had the incestuous hots for him, then the scales would tip closer to Miyabi.

Pages (3) « 0.2 1.2 [2.2] »