MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! »» Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

51 59.30%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 30.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 8.14%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 1.16%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 1.16%
Voters: 86

09-14-12, 5:12 PM

This episode opens up to many theories again~

• Miyabi is the real sister.
  • Yuzurina is the real sister but she has a grudge against Shougo and the family.
  • There are more than one sister.
  • Yuzurina and Seri are accomplice.

So...is the Light novel already this far? or even farther? I thought they were still at the Yuzurina revelation...

09-14-12, 6:08 PM

Shink_ef said:
Should take note that the phone calls from the "Real sister" stopped by episode 4, after miyabi was confronted

Forgot to add, Episode 5/6

Should rewatch those also, Mei's Arc :)

Nope. Those phone calls are all from fake sisters. The real sister never called.

09-14-12, 6:13 PM

HauntingShock said:
Shink_ef said:
Should take note that the phone calls from the "Real sister" stopped by episode 4, after miyabi was confronted

Nope. Those phone calls are all from fake sisters. The real sister never called.

Sorry i tried, everything is still theories at this point

09-14-12, 6:16 PM

Shink_ef said:
HauntingShock said:
Shink_ef said:

Sorry i tried, everything is still theories at this point

Yup...but we don't know :D There might be some revelation later saying that the real sister called once...but was mixed with the fake sisters' calls...

09-14-12, 6:26 PM

Noooo, no Miyabi being the girl he picks. Nonononono. I don't like her at all. Shougo can pick any other girl he wants besides Miaybi. Miyabi can be the sister though, I have no qualms with that.

As for the evil Yuzurina, I am looking forward to her whole story.

09-14-12, 6:32 PM

I'm really hoping Miyabi isn't the sister. She must win.

I'll still stick with my theory of creampuffs being the sister.

09-14-12, 7:38 PM

Shougo didnt realize miyabi liked him? what in the actual fuck.

09-14-12, 8:07 PM

So it seems Miyabi really is the sister, i never thought for second Yuzurina was the sister, but its still surprising that she seems to hold that much of a grudge against Shougo, because while we don't know the reasons or anything yet that smile at the end was clearly sadistic quite the opposite of what she was showing till now, well Shougo can be a moron but hopefully he pieces it together, i mean seriously its not that hard, Seri is now a prove suspect (caught in the freaken act) Seri just got the tickets that only Yuzurina could have asked for....its really not that hard Shougo T_T, considering the title of the next episode she may set him up by coming on to him or something have pics taken, or something like that judging from the preview anyway.

09-14-12, 10:08 PM

Yep. Yuzurina is the mastermind of this all. I think this Seri is her mom? A wild speculation.

Miyabi being too pushy this time. Reminds me of Chisato from KoiChoco.

09-14-12, 10:23 PM

comments while watching

ugh I still don't like Yuzurina. too suspicious. I bet she's working with that secretary. reverse trap finally shows back up.

bah getting way too close to Miyabi. it's making me think Miyabi is really the sister. with Yuzurina trying to get them together to ruin Shogo for doing things with his sister. plus she seems really attached to their past.

ah and here it is. the connection between Yuzurin and Seri. of course. I knew there was more going on.

there's been quite a few hints. wasn't Kunitachi supposed to know the sister? and Sagara seems to know something.

still disappointed it seems Tendou isn't going to get any characterization.

Still about time he remembered he was supposed to find a girlfriend/future wife by now. I really don't want it to be Miyabi. She can be the sister, but doesn't fit as the gf.

So predictions Miyabi = Sister Konoe = Wife. Konoe is the only one he's shown much interest in. Sagara doesn't seem on the radar for anything. Kunitachi is best girl, but will get friend zoned. Tendou is just kinda there, and is another friend zone candidate. Yuruzina = scheming little bitch.
Modified by mystik, 09-14-12, 10:27 PM

09-15-12, 12:21 AM

mystik said:
comments while watching

ugh I still don't like Yuzurina. too suspicious. I bet she's working with that secretary. reverse trap finally shows back up.

bah getting way too close to Miyabi. it's making me think Miyabi is really the sister. with Yuzurina trying to get them together to ruin Shogo for doing things with his sister. plus she seems really attached to their past.

ah and here it is. the connection between Yuzurin and Seri. of course. I knew there was more going on.

there's been quite a few hints. wasn't Kunitachi supposed to know the sister? and Sagara seems to know something.

still disappointed it seems Tendou isn't going to get any characterization.

Still about time he remembered he was supposed to find a girlfriend/future wife by now. I really don't want it to be Miyabi. She can be the sister, but doesn't fit as the gf.

So predictions Miyabi = Sister Konoe = Wife. Konoe is the only one he's shown much interest in. Sagara doesn't seem on the radar for anything. Kunitachi is best girl, but will get friend zoned. Tendou is just kinda there, and is another friend zone candidate. Yuruzina = scheming little bitch.

You're wrong at one point. Sagara is the one who knows the real sister, not Kunitachi.

09-15-12, 12:25 AM

There isn't a 100% guarantee that Sagara really knows who his little sister is. imouto can be used for both sisters and cousins, and oniisan isn't used only for older brothers... This means that even Sagara's information can be flawed. We won't know anything until it happens!
Note to self - Do not reply to: darthfanta

09-15-12, 12:28 AM

kyled00m said:
There isn't a 100% guarantee that Sagara really knows who his little sister is. imouto can be used for both sisters and cousins, and oniisan isn't used only for older brothers... This means that even Sagara's information can be flawed. We won't know anything until it happens!

Or Shogo get's the balls & smarts to actually ask the people that have the most connection to the family

Only thing that pisses me off about the show is how dense he is

09-15-12, 1:13 AM

Such much Ayashi-ness

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime

09-15-12, 5:14 AM

I came up with another theory. This might be my best one.

Modified by HauntingShock, 09-15-12, 8:07 PM

09-15-12, 5:20 AM

So many twists, this show is getting better and better.

09-15-12, 6:43 AM

Phew, I was honestly scared for a moment there, so many Miyabi flags I was afraid I would have to drop this.

Ikusu looks good whatever she wears (if anything at all).

Not sure if I'm buying the Sagara knows the imouto and she is on good terms with Miyabi means she is the sister. We will see 3.5/5.

09-15-12, 8:48 AM

A really good episode actually, lots of questions now.. And yay for Miyabi-service!

09-15-12, 9:02 AM

oh wow, so much stuff happening. That's quite some twists. Pretty awesome episode.

09-15-12, 10:39 AM

Miyabi when she was about to throw up was TOO DAMN CUTE!!! Was hoping that this will lead a Miyabi ending seeing as many flags were raised but... looks like there's a possibility that she could be his real sister. Back to the sister conspiracies once again...

Yuzurina looks so evil in this ep, esp in the bath, not that I particularly mind though... She's still cute XD

Can't wait to see how the ending plays out

I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Check out my blog here! « SkyTate - xXLoliLoliXx »

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices