Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 14, 2012 10:45 AM
Jan 2011

Whoa, looks like a little bit of mystery is added to the mix.

Why do I have the feeling that she is up to no good?
Nasty001Sep 14, 2012 10:57 AM
Sep 14, 2012 11:13 AM

Jun 2011
So im guess Yuzu is an accomplice of Seiri and Miyabi is probably the real sister. Reasons being her sudden mood change when Yuzu announced her being the real sister, she didnt want to take the DNA test, Mei suddenly being good friends with Miyabi and Mei is good friends with Shougo's real sister.

Anyways awesome Miyabi episode this week <3 cant wait to find out who the real sister is
Sep 14, 2012 1:31 PM

Sep 2010
Moar imouto conspiracies....

Yuzurina is a little devil.... Pretty good episode.....

3.5/5
Sep 14, 2012 2:11 PM

Jul 2009
yuzuhina is a bitch,i bet she is not even the real sis - i have that feel - they made it like that with the dns - (she is the one who can give the letter also to kise and she doesnt even mention nothing) - she is planning something - i hate her

miyabi was nice, she dont cry because of the feels :P
she is not a sis-.- im sure,she just dont wanna lose shougo - come on,afterall dont u all remember in last ep he was kissing konoe -.-

my bet we dont seen his real sis yet XD or is it really u miyabi?
i have no clue. but i support konoe

so i hope there will be a good ending to this :)
shougo is an idiot thought x)

ipurin said:
dietmango said:

Kugutsue said:

Also, Konoe's dress was horrible.

I second that.

u both must be guys, it waso ne of the best dresses! :P thought i loved them all

also mana really looked like pregnant x) poor his man in future...she can eat a whole household :P
Sango_chan_desuSep 14, 2012 2:18 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2012 2:53 PM

Sep 2010
It ended up as expected, the conspiracy that was.
I hope that this won't flag a Dead End for Miyabi's route though, even if it won't be her eventually more teasing is still better than nothing.

SwordWielder said:
Miyabi is the real sister, yuzurina is a fake one.
Meh, don't think so. I think they want us to think Miyabi is the one again by doing this ep but I think it's just because she actually sees him as a friend rather than a partner.
Still, the heck is up with Mei not saying anything about Yuzurina even though she knows she's not the real sister? If Mei was telling the truth at that time.
I'm curious how Shougo will react when this comes to light.

Kurogashi said:
Shougo is getting pretty annoying. He's suppose to be the president of some multi-billion dollar company? Really?
"My heart is not ready for this." :P

kyled00m said:
While you're all on the 'miyabi or yuzu could be his real half-sister' talk, you should also consider that they all could be children from affairs.. : lol
Lol. xD

KaitoDash said:
Evil Yuzurina!! I love this! I've never been into evil woman, but this little devil is so delicious.
Agreed.

kyled00m said:
Discussions seem to be heated up and pointless... Shougo's real half-little sister is like Schrödinger's cat. It may or may not exist... and any number of them may exist...
True. Just have to wait two more weeks (hopefully, because the light novel is still publishing and maybe we will never have the truth revealed if this show sells bad).
Sep 14, 2012 3:23 PM

Jul 2012
Miyabi ending?! YES! I WAS RIGHT TO NOT STOP AFTER LAST WEEK'S EPISODE!! I just hope it STAYS with Miyabi. Out of all the heroines, I hated Konoe the most. It wasn't because she was a horrible character it was just because of the cliche of choosing the FIRST girl he met during a transfer into another school as your future GF or wife. Blah, blah, blah! BORING!! If it's Miyabi, now THAT is good.
Sep 14, 2012 4:29 PM

Jul 2012
Because Miyabi being a fucking slut is really great. Perfect. 5/5 masterpiece, needs more mindless harem bitches whoring over the MC.
Sep 14, 2012 4:36 PM

Jul 2010
I actually kinda expected the secretary (Seri) would be the snitch, but it turns out Yuzurina is! I wonder if the fact that he has an illegitimate sister will come out now or not. I bet she's out to get the company. Maybe she's planning to make a scandal out of Shougo going out with five girls or something along those lines?

So is Miyabi going to be the one? She was prett damn bold. We also got confirmation that Shougo is, indeed asexual. Well, it's true that she fell asleep on his chest in a flash though.

Above all: the fact that Yuzurina is indeed planning something and this not trustworthy, could be a hint that the DNA-test may actually be fake. The chance of Miyabi actually being his real sister is there once more.

Sep 14, 2012 4:55 PM

Sep 2008
so...sagara-sanpai was very concerned with miyabi...and she is supposed to be friends with the *real* sister, but still hasn´t even once reacted to yuzurina.. sagara was the one who asked for proof... seri is a traitor, and she iinvited the other girls...even tough they were going to be invited to the party by yuzurina´s relative...so..., miyabi is the real sister and yuzurina just a cousin or something like that(maybe even a second sister)
cause given the evidence i cant discard the fact that yuzurina is or isnt her sister, but deffinetly miyabi must the real sister(the one who proposed at the funeral)
that's my theory up until now
but this anime is well done, it leads you to the conclocions they want us to reach, so im not 100% sure
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Sep 14, 2012 5:09 PM
Oct 2010
miyabi HNGGGG

loli sister has nice tits. she not really his sister? 0_o

shogos mom = milf
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 14, 2012 5:12 PM

Feb 2012
This episode opens up to many theories again~

• Miyabi is the real sister.
  • Yuzurina is the real sister but she has a grudge against Shougo and the family.
  • There are more than one sister.
  • Yuzurina and Seri are accomplice.

So...is the Light novel already this far? or even farther? I thought they were still at the Yuzurina revelation...
Sep 14, 2012 6:08 PM

Feb 2012
Shink_ef said:
Should take note that the phone calls from the "Real sister" stopped by episode 4, after miyabi was confronted

Forgot to add, Episode 5/6

Should rewatch those also, Mei's Arc :)

Nope. Those phone calls are all from fake sisters. The real sister never called.
Sep 14, 2012 6:13 PM
Sep 2012
HauntingShock said:
Shink_ef said:
Should take note that the phone calls from the "Real sister" stopped by episode 4, after miyabi was confronted

Nope. Those phone calls are all from fake sisters. The real sister never called.

Sorry i tried, everything is still theories at this point
Sep 14, 2012 6:16 PM

Feb 2012
Shink_ef said:
HauntingShock said:
Shink_ef said:

Sorry i tried, everything is still theories at this point

Yup...but we don't know :D There might be some revelation later saying that the real sister called once...but was mixed with the fake sisters' calls...
Sep 14, 2012 6:26 PM

Sep 2009
Noooo, no Miyabi being the girl he picks. Nonononono. I don't like her at all. Shougo can pick any other girl he wants besides Miaybi. Miyabi can be the sister though, I have no qualms with that.

As for the evil Yuzurina, I am looking forward to her whole story.

Sep 14, 2012 6:32 PM

Jun 2011
I'm really hoping Miyabi isn't the sister. She must win.

I'll still stick with my theory of creampuffs being the sister.
Sep 14, 2012 7:38 PM

Jun 2012
Shougo didnt realize miyabi liked him? what in the actual fuck.
Sep 14, 2012 8:07 PM

Dec 2010
So it seems Miyabi really is the sister, i never thought for second Yuzurina was the sister, but its still surprising that she seems to hold that much of a grudge against Shougo, because while we don't know the reasons or anything yet that smile at the end was clearly sadistic quite the opposite of what she was showing till now, well Shougo can be a moron but hopefully he pieces it together, i mean seriously its not that hard, Seri is now a prove suspect (caught in the freaken act) Seri just got the tickets that only Yuzurina could have asked for....its really not that hard Shougo T_T, considering the title of the next episode she may set him up by coming on to him or something have pics taken, or something like that judging from the preview anyway.
Sep 14, 2012 10:08 PM

Dec 2011
Yep. Yuzurina is the mastermind of this all. I think this Seri is her mom? A wild speculation.

Miyabi being too pushy this time. Reminds me of Chisato from KoiChoco.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2012 10:23 PM

Nov 2007
comments while watching

ugh I still don't like Yuzurina. too suspicious. I bet she's working with that secretary. reverse trap finally shows back up.

bah getting way too close to Miyabi. it's making me think Miyabi is really the sister. with Yuzurina trying to get them together to ruin Shogo for doing things with his sister. plus she seems really attached to their past.

ah and here it is. the connection between Yuzurin and Seri. of course. I knew there was more going on.

there's been quite a few hints. wasn't Kunitachi supposed to know the sister? and Sagara seems to know something.

still disappointed it seems Tendou isn't going to get any characterization.

Still about time he remembered he was supposed to find a girlfriend/future wife by now. I really don't want it to be Miyabi. She can be the sister, but doesn't fit as the gf.

So predictions Miyabi = Sister Konoe = Wife. Konoe is the only one he's shown much interest in. Sagara doesn't seem on the radar for anything. Kunitachi is best girl, but will get friend zoned. Tendou is just kinda there, and is another friend zone candidate. Yuruzina = scheming little bitch.
mystikSep 14, 2012 10:27 PM
Sep 15, 2012 12:21 AM

Feb 2012
mystik said:
comments while watching

ugh I still don't like Yuzurina. too suspicious. I bet she's working with that secretary. reverse trap finally shows back up.

bah getting way too close to Miyabi. it's making me think Miyabi is really the sister. with Yuzurina trying to get them together to ruin Shogo for doing things with his sister. plus she seems really attached to their past.

ah and here it is. the connection between Yuzurin and Seri. of course. I knew there was more going on.

there's been quite a few hints. wasn't Kunitachi supposed to know the sister? and Sagara seems to know something.

still disappointed it seems Tendou isn't going to get any characterization.

Still about time he remembered he was supposed to find a girlfriend/future wife by now. I really don't want it to be Miyabi. She can be the sister, but doesn't fit as the gf.

So predictions Miyabi = Sister Konoe = Wife. Konoe is the only one he's shown much interest in. Sagara doesn't seem on the radar for anything. Kunitachi is best girl, but will get friend zoned. Tendou is just kinda there, and is another friend zone candidate. Yuruzina = scheming little bitch.

You're wrong at one point. Sagara is the one who knows the real sister, not Kunitachi.
Sep 15, 2012 12:25 AM

Jul 2009
There isn't a 100% guarantee that Sagara really knows who his little sister is. imouto can be used for both sisters and cousins, and oniisan isn't used only for older brothers... This means that even Sagara's information can be flawed. We won't know anything until it happens!
Sep 15, 2012 12:28 AM
Sep 2012
kyled00m said:
There isn't a 100% guarantee that Sagara really knows who his little sister is. imouto can be used for both sisters and cousins, and oniisan isn't used only for older brothers... This means that even Sagara's information can be flawed. We won't know anything until it happens!

Or Shogo get's the balls & smarts to actually ask the people that have the most connection to the family

Only thing that pisses me off about the show is how dense he is
Sep 15, 2012 1:13 AM

Nov 2011
Such much Ayashi-ness

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 15, 2012 5:14 AM

Feb 2012
I came up with another theory. This might be my best one.

HauntingShockSep 15, 2012 8:07 PM
Sep 15, 2012 5:20 AM

Jul 2011
So many twists, this show is getting better and better.
Sep 15, 2012 6:43 AM

Aug 2010
Phew, I was honestly scared for a moment there, so many Miyabi flags I was afraid I would have to drop this.

Ikusu looks good whatever she wears (if anything at all).

Not sure if I'm buying the Sagara knows the imouto and she is on good terms with Miyabi means she is the sister. We will see 3.5/5.
Sep 15, 2012 8:48 AM

Mar 2010
A really good episode actually, lots of questions now.. And yay for Miyabi-service!
Sep 15, 2012 9:02 AM

Jul 2011
oh wow, so much stuff happening. That's quite some twists. Pretty awesome episode.
Sep 15, 2012 10:39 AM

Jan 2011
Miyabi when she was about to throw up was TOO DAMN CUTE!!! Was hoping that this will lead a Miyabi ending seeing as many flags were raised but... looks like there's a possibility that she could be his real sister. Back to the sister conspiracies once again...

Yuzurina looks so evil in this ep, esp in the bath, not that I particularly mind though... She's still cute XD

Can't wait to see how the ending plays out
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 15, 2012 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:

Yeah makes sense. I think YOU GOT IT! It could be very well be.

Another clue to look for is the hair arrangements of Shougo and Miyabi. There are some traits that are similar.

Another thing is that Miaybi when she was naked with Shougo was mainly, apart from a possible serious development as you can't deny Miyabi has a brother complex, to express her desperation over him. She still was too emotional to show out the truth. It was not about sex but more about innocence and as she is to be accepted in all. Considering he must have taken baths with her as a kid.

That being said, it's what I can do to add in my observations.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 15, 2012 3:10 PM

Sep 2011
xuezhi said:
Noooo, no Miyabi being the girl he picks. Nonononono. I don't like her at all. Shougo can pick any other girl he wants besides Miaybi. Miyabi can be the sister though, I have no qualms with that.

I second this. I don't like Miyabi at all, or how to say it -- I hate her. If Shougo chose Miyabi and then Miyabi's like "Hey Shougo I'm actually your little sister!", I would be sooo mad. And probably do this.

Then I would never even consider of re-watching this series for fun.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 15, 2012 4:09 PM

Apr 2010
Mogami-kun said:
Not sure if I'm buying the Sagara knows the imouto and she is on good terms with Miyabi means she is the sister. We will see 3.5/5.

Yeah, but Sagara never confirmed that Yuzurina was the one. At this point, the episode is pretty much pointing to Miyabi as being the real sister.

As for the letter Seri found, it's never mentioned who had it with them. She's also the one that did the DNA test, so she could know it's Miyabi and forged the results. Plus with how Yuruzina was acting in the bath and frankly not giving a damn if it came out about the sister, tells that she's not his sister. It seems Seri & Yuzurina might be in on it together to get another, extended family member to gain control of the company(if Yuzurina is really Shougo's cousin).
tangytangerineSep 15, 2012 4:13 PM
Sep 15, 2012 4:18 PM

Jun 2012
i'm starting to think Yuzurina is not his sister.
i know the DNA test said she was but it just doesnt make sence considering sagara said she knows who his sister really is and she was good friends with her.
she doesnt even talk to yuzurina that much but she was worried about miyabi the most so i'm just thinking miyabi is somehow realated to shougo.
Sep 15, 2012 5:19 PM

Dec 2009
Miyabi is sister and Yuzurina is anti-Shougo? Would fit.

Best show of the season.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 15, 2012 5:21 PM

Feb 2012
Marow said:
Best show of the season.

lol You're the only one I heard said that.
Sep 15, 2012 5:26 PM

Sep 2009
Marow said:
Miyabi is sister and Yuzurina is anti-Shougo? Would fit.

Best show of the season.

Lol really? I think Oda Nobuna is the best series of this season ^^

Sep 15, 2012 5:28 PM

Sep 2009
Rukaliini said:
xuezhi said:

I second this. I don't like Miyabi at all, or how to say it -- I hate her. If Shougo chose Miyabi and then Miyabi's like "Hey Shougo I'm actually your little sister!", I would be sooo mad. And probably do this.

Then I would never even consider of re-watching this series for fun.

Careful, if your computer is on that desk you might never be able to watch anything for a long while :P

Sep 15, 2012 7:34 PM

Sep 2011
I just knew she was evil
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Sep 15, 2012 8:06 PM

Feb 2012
Oh right, I forgot to add this to my theory :D
Sep 16, 2012 3:59 AM
Feb 2009
im putting my bet on Miyabi now...
Sep 16, 2012 4:24 AM
Sep 2012
Episode 9, Miyabi was the only one that questioned Yuzurina

Yuzurina blantantly said she promotes shogo going after other women while the little sister said she was the one that wanted to marry him

Yuzurina said she is a second cousin , "Cousins" can be in a brother/sister relationship, during the scene she said that, she could of just told the truth and stretched it alittle to actually say she was his little sister

The DNA test can pull a "positive result" with cousins, Shogo wouldn't know the difference because of being too young/stupid

Mei saying nothing is because of the "close-best friend" relationship, she starts slipping up in episode 10
Sep 16, 2012 6:16 AM

May 2010
OMG I love that new girl Yuzurina even more now, her evil smile is very tempting

Sep 16, 2012 12:25 PM

Jan 2011
I knew that Yuzurina was a spy, it was so obvious for me. I was already thinking things about the office lady who arranged the DNA tests, something just felt wrong. Stuff went way too smooth.
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:

Yeah makes sense. I think YOU GOT IT! It could be very well be.

Another clue to look for is the hair arrangements of Shougo and Miyabi. There are some traits that are similar.

Another thing is that Miaybi when she was naked with Shougo was mainly, apart from a possible serious development as you can't deny Miyabi has a brother complex, to express her desperation over him. She still was too emotional to show out the truth. It was not about sex but more about innocence and as she is to be accepted in all. Considering he must have taken baths with her as a kid.

That being said, it's what I can do to add in my observations.

Very interesting, I had thoughts that Miyabi was the sister from the beginning since she really looks like Shougo. The VP shouldn't be it since she is just a lazy random troll (no offense) imo.

I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 16, 2012 1:55 PM

Oct 2007
I have to admit that this show has some serious kick ass plot that you wouldn't expect from such a crappy show.

Yuzurina has some interesting evil scheme here.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Sep 16, 2012 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
Seri and Yuzurina are up to something, Shougo's his usual wimpy, idiotic self, everything's incredibly predictable.

Yep. It's another NakaImo episode.
Sep 16, 2012 7:18 PM

Jun 2012
HauntingShock said:
Marow said:
Best show of the season.

Lol this show is terrible
Sep 16, 2012 7:42 PM

Feb 2012
Shuhan said:
HauntingShock said:
Marow said:
Best show of the season.

Lol this show is terrible

Not for ecchi+comedy+harem fans like me. But I would not go as far as to say it's the best show of this season :D
Sep 17, 2012 4:58 AM

Feb 2012
The troll show of the season lol IMO Well let's just hope that he chooses a girl in the end, If not, then that would be like a stupid end.
Sep 17, 2012 3:36 PM

Feb 2012
pizza_012 said:
The troll show of the season lol IMO Well let's just hope that he chooses a girl in the end, If not, then that would be like a stupid end.

ikr? But sadly, most harems do that :(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.