Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 13, 2012 10:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Some Rinka fan-service in this episode as well as Mr. X with contacts. Miyabi is pretty daring this episode as well. Well actually, I think Miaybi might be drunk or just suffering some sort of strange food phenomena.

All the girls looks pretty in their dresses/outfits ^_-. Anyways, funny but also emotional episode with Miyabi and her tears.

Sep 13, 2012 12:24 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Oh wow this episode really shows out the true colours of Yuzurina. I still like her despite all that. Her little bitchy face in the following,

Really please my tastes. Not to mention her fan service in the spoiler
enticed me even though her breast size is bigger than I though.
That being said it’s obvious to see that from the situation in the spoiler
she obviously cheated and is not considered suspicious to say the least of possible “Plans of Conspiracies” towards ruining the company of Shougo easily through scandals. Who knows really but it’s really suspicious not to mention not right to do this. Playing with one’s feelings. She still clings rather strongly of Shougo in the spoiler
during the beginning of the party. My thoughts follow.

About Yuzurina, one of the things to remark is after that suspicious incident from the looks of the spoiler
this is all fake acting. It’s not really how she is but it’s possible she might be really in love with Shougo even though she has to ruin him.

Of the above just the start in the spoiler
there are 2 faces of her that spit out FAKE already. I should have known from the psychological point of view of one face being nice and suddenly nasty the other time but for a short period of time. In thee end Shougo does get scolded in the spoiler
by Kanoko. Despite that Yuzurina makes a run for it! Rather lame TBH.

About Kannagi, she got quite the spotlight during this episode. Getting rather a good part from the start in the spoiler
during the whole dance party. Showing her dress and feelings rather well. It soon did not lost its time with her.

About Kannagi being drunk, while not losing time meant going for rather clever and good old gags of getting drunk in the spoiler
I got to admit I liked her state and she would be most easy to have one’s own ways with her in that state. Her blushing faces and behaviour were quite hilarious to see not to mention the comedy around her at that part. That is until she PUKES in the spoiler
now that funny integral part of this is the champagne bottle that replaces the rather disgusting puking itself. So that was quite hilarious too.

About Kannagi’s bed fan service, most likely from the start in the spoiler
of it I knew it was going to happen. Especially when Shougo lied down and kind shows she can do anything she wants to him at least it alludes to that.

Kannagi’s exposure of her breasts and body in the spoiler (NSFW)
are really just missing the nipples and it’s most likely the best exposure of her chest. Kannagi has nice not too big breasts that are grab able with one had nicely. Only her ass got censored and with the BD stuff added it’s for sure going to need nipples. Now that being said the following,

Surprised me the most along with the spoiler
a sudden stop of the kiss? Crying in the middle of the whole act? Well that’s quite surprising and ridiculous. I know of the overwhelming feelings but that was just plain strange to outburst like that. Despite that Kannagi came back strong in the spoiler
with a nice flashback and better face.

About random comments of the dance, I was quite pleased in seeing the dressed in the spoiler
while Rinka has one that shows quite her breasts and makes easy way for a nipples slip, Konoe’s dress is more modest but shows nicely her breasts and finally MANA! DEAR MANA! Her dress shows best and firmly her breasts and she gives the rather breasts feel/press to Shougo from the start.

I kind of knew in the spoiler
when Konoe saw her that it was Mr. X. Not to mention it was obvious along with the exotic food. Mei being there was nice but the old person was also interesting to see. Being someone Shougo knows.

The end of the party was quite hilarious. First of all Mana in the spoiler
looks pregnant and despite knowing it was from the food it looked liked she is pregnant. She really ate too much. Free food is all good. Konoe in the spoiler
was nice in saying her thanks.

Finally the best comes from Mei in the spoiler
oh dear VOODOO? Don’t pull one with a Red String now Mei. Less you want Shougo in hell and yourself later.

So in conclusion this episode really proves a plot going on and I really wonder its amendment along with where it will lead. Still the episode was fan service good of Kannagi in many ways. It was after all her turn. I leave it at that for now.

About the preview, looks like Yuzurina in the spoiler
will just to whore in Shougo and her assets will be shown but Mana and Maiko are missing in fan service goods less specials later on do so in the Bds or perhaps an OVA.

BTW Image Stitch in the spoiler
is of Mana being Pregnant. Quite the view if ever she got knocked up.

Managed to remove the soap around Yuzurina in the spoiler (NSFW)
although it's only blanks with the nipples she should be hotter than Rinka. Her breasts are exactly a good size and only a notch lower than Rinka. Really nice body of hers.

Image Stitches and pic Dump done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/09/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-kono.html
Finally done with this. Lots of nice dresses and Kannagi fan service.
Yumekichi11Sep 15, 2012 2:01 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 13, 2012 12:52 PM

Nov 2008
That image stitch of Mana being full is turning me on and she's not even pregnant, maybe some doujins will have her actually pregnant.

Mana is on my favorites list now, love the fact she can eat and the hug/bump which resulted in Rinka falling in a very nice position. I would take her to a nice 4-5 star hotel hotel preferably with a buffet. Also, Mana would look pretty good pregnant if she got knocked up.

I loled at Miyabi getting drunk, acting cute, throwing up, then passing out.

Poor Miyabi getting sexually frustrated in the middle of the kissing scene which made the whole thing stop, it would have been nice to see her kiss Shougo.

Yuzurina may have feelings for Shougo, I hate to say this being a serious lover of wincest but doing her would be some serious bad practice, he could lose everything if found out.

Sep 13, 2012 1:09 PM

Jul 2010
Miyabi certainly had a fun time this episode...well "fun" being relative.
Sep 13, 2012 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
That image stitch of Mana being full is turning me on and she's not even pregnant, maybe some doujins will have her actually pregnant.
Actually she can be but only in the starting stages of pregancy itself. It's nice that it had a effect on you. Yeah there is just that special fetish around those types and sadly I understand it quite well. It's a little type of fetish I could not get into at all but I find it still fascinating and observable only worthy of my interest. I will leave at that.
Hoppy said:
Mana is on my favorites list now, love the fact she can eat and the hug/bump which resulted in Rinka falling in a very nice position. I would take her to a nice 4-5 star hotel hotel preferably with a buffet. Also, Mana would look pretty good pregnant if she got knocked up.
Oh that's good. Yes she seems to love food and still looks nice in form so her having a appetite does show a side of her character while being also fun from how she made impression on you.
Hoppy said:
Yuzurina may have feelings for Shougo, I hate to say this being a serious lover of wincest but doing her would be some serious bad practice, he could lose everything if found out.
I still question the whole DNA results especially after this episode. Apart from being illegitimate and cousin only there is no DNA features of any from the mother nor father on Yuzurina that pertains to Shougo. Only thing maybe is one part being the eyebrow. Smaller a little but similar to Shugo. I totally could not find a single other features of any DNA trait on Yuzurina. Rather insane and makes her not blood related. In fact DNA results might be fake. Less we are having a inconsistency problem in the anime then it makes no sense.

Sep 13, 2012 1:51 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
Actually she can be but only in the starting stages of pregancy itself. It's nice that it had a effect on you. Yeah there is just that special fetish around those types and sadly I understand it quite well. It's a little type of fetish I could not get into at all but I find it still fascinating and observable only worthy of my interest. I will leave at that.
Hoppy said:
Oh that's good. Yes she seems to love food and still looks nice in form so her having a appetite does show a side of her character while being also fun from how she made impression on you.
Hoppy said:
I still question the whole DNA results especially after this episode. Apart from being illegitimate and cousin only there is no DNA features of any from the mother nor father on Yuzurina that pertains to Shougo. Only thing maybe is one part being the eyebrow. Smaller a little but similar to Shugo. I totally could not find a single other features of any DNA trait on Yuzurina. Rather insane and makes her not blood related. In fact DNA results might be fake. Less we are having a inconsistency problem in the anime then it makes no sense.

Simulated pregnancy and full on pregnancy fetishes are considered psychologically normal.

I believe there could be an inconsistencies in the anime that would make this not add up. She could technically be a niece from fathers side of Shougo's family.

Sep 13, 2012 2:01 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:

Simulated pregnancy and full on pregnancy fetishes are considered psychologically normal.
Oh I see. Maybe the diagnosis changed I was thinking it was a fetish but in the abnormal type. Since it's normalized now then it's fine. I did not know despite being in the discipline of psychology a while back, 10 years I guess.
Hoppy said:
I believe there could be an inconsistencies in the anime that would make this not add up. She could technically be a niece from fathers side of Shougo's family.
Yeah that would make sense.

Sep 13, 2012 9:07 PM

Feb 2012
Miyabi was so HNNNGGGHH this ep.

And damn that ending! Can't wait to see how this all transpires. Only 2 eps to go!
Sep 13, 2012 9:30 PM

Sep 2011
Another good episode,Miyabi was dooo damn awesome this episode,and damn she is hot!

Mana its winning me more and more, I just love her personality a lot!! so carefree XD

So a plot is rising against Shougo heading by Seri and after all that happen this episode i have some theories.

ALL ARE THEORIES FROM HERE ON

First of all i really think Yuzurina MAY not be the real sister,i think she is accomplice with Seri to take the company,first how she get the letter so easy,second the person Yuzu ask so the 5 girls could go was Seri,the person that find Miyabi first was Yuzu sooo her goes my other theory.

Maybe Miyabi is the real sister,specially by the way Mei acted when Miyabi disappear and treating Shougo if something happens to her also that may explain why she had no reaction to Yuzu saying she was her sister,since she knows that the real sister is Miyabi but again all are crazy theories that if this crazy theory is true then i will feel troll specially since Miyabi is my fav -.-
But its weird that i am wrong so lets see if this 2 last episode i am correct!
Sep 13, 2012 9:35 PM

Jul 2009
I do find it funny how people who go into power get yelled at for scandals when ages ago, they had wive(s) + multiple concubines. Having multiple lovers may as well be normal for the rich so claiming such a thing to be a scandal would be saying that history is a scandal, and as such, they would be denying the past...

Even if it's considered a scandal, his father took care of the child that the woman bore, protecting her from the press and such... Although one could argue he was protecting himself, his actions were far more inclined towards her protection that his own.

Love isn't as simple as "I love this person so I won't grow to love another" because you don't choose who you love, but you can choose who you marry... complicated isn't it! :D
Sep 13, 2012 9:38 PM

Apr 2011
The "sister" is evil! She plotted the whole crap! I CAN SEE IT ALREADY! EVIL I TELL YOU!

Great episode by the way. :D
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 13, 2012 9:51 PM

Jul 2009
@Yumekichi It's possible that Yuzurina's mother's genes were dominant compared to the father's genes, making them show and the fathers not visible. Genes aren't as simple as "if you have the same father, you'll look alike." Genes are based on 23 from each. the 23 pair up into 23 pairs, and those pairs have several differentiations. Example:
Hair( Assuming there were only red(r), blue(b), and green(g) as possibilities ) and lets use capitals as dominant...
rr, Rr, RR, rb, rg, rB, rG, Rb, Rg, RB, RG, etc.... each grouping can be attributed to a different hair color... assuming the mother gave yuzurina something like R for hair color, and the father gave b, the R would be seen and the b would appear dormant... but the gene trait can still be passed on to her offspring.
Of course, it's not as simple as I explained but that's why genetics is a study all by itself...

BULLDOG266 said:
The "sister" is evil! She plotted the whole crap! I CAN SEE IT ALREADY! EVIL I TELL YOU!
I barely doubt that she's his sister, but I don't doubt that she was the mastermind. Think about how she showed up at the school with the board of directors... she had this planned out quite a bit. If you ask me, she's using the secretary, rather than the other way around. :P
Sep 13, 2012 10:04 PM

Jan 2012
I still think that Yuzurina(possibly an accomplice with Seri) isn't Shougo's real sister. Mei said she was close to the real sister, but Mei doesn't seem to be close to Yuzurina.
Mei does appear to be much closer to Miyabi though.
Sep 13, 2012 10:19 PM

Jan 2008
Miyabi is the real sister, yuzurina is a fake one.
Sep 13, 2012 10:24 PM

Jul 2009
Shougo is getting pretty annoying. He's suppose to be the president of some multi-billion dollar company? Really?

And Shougo, IT'S A TRAP!

Hu, hu, hu~
Sep 13, 2012 10:54 PM
Jan 2011
the show is getting better.

either miyabi is the real sister, or it's yuzu.

reasons for miyabi
+the flashbacks
+the witch said she is good friends with his real sister
+ Miyabi's reactions and sudden mood changes. Shougo first confronted miyabi about being his sister and kicked him out. If she wasn't his sister, she would have acted in a more confused manner rather then silent and kick out. Then possibly her reaction about him getting closer to creampuffs. ALSO the silhouette of the sister at the funeral fits miyabi's body style and hair line the most. (user Dudewitbow reminded us this)

reasons for yuzu
+a dna test (not that trust worthy)
+a letter (could be fake)

i was thinking about how else it can be yuzu. now what if, assuming she is the real sister, she is plotting all this because a) she hates shougo's mom b) she wants a bigger piece of the company c) hates her dad for leaving her like that so she wants vengeance d) it's a twist to somehow get shougo e) some of the above f) all of the above

now for d), she admits that she is the real sister, but knows that he won't go for her because it's wrong. so she plans away to get rid of her blood tie. she somehow magically knew where miyabi was. maybe she wants miyabi to be the fall girl.

she'll be framed to be the sister. the letter, and maybe some other things like another fake dna test, will reveal to japan that miyabi is the sister. who knows, maybe there's cameras in that hotel room, and it will show shougo and a naked miyabi on top of him.

the public will hate miyabi, and shougo and think they are not right. so shougo loses his bid for the company. then maybe, if yuzu really likes him, make up a story where she thought she was the real sister, and then claim the broken shougo who will fall for her.

this would go all according to plan EXCEPT for one thing. shougo just noticed the connection between yuzu and seri. or maybe i'm thinking too much for a simple show.
TheDrifterSep 13, 2012 11:18 PM
Sep 13, 2012 10:56 PM

Aug 2008
I'm surprised he didn't notice something was up when Seri was still looking for concrete evidence that his dad had an illegitimate child when she should have known about the test.
Sep 13, 2012 11:12 PM

Jul 2009
hydrolase said:

reasons for miyabi
+the flashbacks

reasons for yuzu

i was thinking about how else it can be yuzu. now what if, assuming she is the real sister, she is plotting all this because a) she hates shougo's mom b) she wants a bigger piece of the company c) hates her dad for leaving her like that so she wants vengeance d) it's a twist to somehow get shougo e) some of the above f) all of the above

now for d), she admits that she is the real sister, but knows that he won't go for her because it's wrong. so she plans away to get rid of her blood tie. she somehow magically knew where miyabi was. maybe she wants miyabi to be the fall girl.

she'll be framed to be the sister. the letter, and maybe some other things like another fake dna test, will reveal to japan that miyabi is the sister. who knows, maybe there's cameras in that hotel room, and it will show shougo and a naked miyabi on top of him.

the public will hate miyabi, and shougo and think they are not right. so shougo loses his bid for the company. then maybe, if yuzu really likes him, make up a story where she thought she was the real sister, and then claim the broken shougo who will fall for her.

this would go all according to plan EXCEPT for one thing. shougo just noticed the connection between yuzu and seri. or maybe i'm thinking too much for a simple show.

dont forget about Miyabi's reactions and sudden mood changes. Shougo first confronted miyabi about being his sister and kicked him out. If she wasn't his sister, she would have acted in a more confused manner rather then silent and kick out. Then possibly her reaction about him getting closer to creampuffs. ALSO the silhouette of the sister at the funeral fits miyabi's body style and hair line the most.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Sep 13, 2012 11:19 PM
Jan 2011
Dudewitbow said:
hydrolase said:

reasons for miyabi
+the flashbacks

reasons for yuzu

dont forget about Miyabi's reactions and sudden mood changes. Shougo first confronted miyabi about being his sister and kicked him out. If she wasn't his sister, she would have acted in a more confused manner rather then silent and kick out. Then possibly her reaction about him getting closer to creampuffs. ALSO the silhouette of the sister at the funeral fits miyabi's body style and hair line the most.

you're right, i forgot about these other details.
Sep 13, 2012 11:35 PM

Jul 2009
While you're all on the 'miyabi or yuzu could be his real half-sister' talk, you should also consider that they all could be children from affairs.. :\ lol
Sep 13, 2012 11:48 PM

Oct 2010
kyled00m said:
While you're all on the 'miyabi or yuzu could be his real half-sister' talk, you should also consider that they all could be children from affairs.. : lol
That could be possible I won't deny that one. Hence all could be half sisters really.
kyled00m said:
@Yumekichi It's possible that Yuzurina's mother's genes were dominant compared to the father's genes, making them show and the fathers not visible. Genes aren't as simple as "if you have the same father, you'll look alike." Genes are based on 23 from each. the 23 pair up into 23 pairs, and those pairs have several differentiations. Example:
Hair( Assuming there were only red(r), blue(b), and green(g) as possibilities ) and lets use capitals as dominant...
rr, Rr, RR, rb, rg, rB, rG, Rb, Rg, RB, RG, etc.... each grouping can be attributed to a different hair color... assuming the mother gave yuzurina something like R for hair color, and the father gave b, the R would be seen and the b would appear dormant... but the gene trait can still be passed on to her offspring.
Of course, it's not as simple as I explained but that's why genetics is a study all by itself...
I agree with you on that one but that means that she is still only a half sister then. Which goes back to the DNA being fake and her not being full blooded towards him.
Dudewitbow said:
That could be possible too. Although I though Mei was at first the most likely one on that one.

Sep 14, 2012 12:29 AM

Jul 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
kyled00m said:
I agree with you on that one but that means that she is still only a half sister then. Which goes back to the DNA being fake and her not being full blooded towards him.
Seeing as the girl would've been an illegitimate child, it was only ever possible that she would be a half sister to begin with. If it was merely comparing blood types, you could only come up with "it is possible that she is your half-sister," they are doing DNA-level tests which takes it to the 23-pairs of chromosomes.

~anyways, enough going into that stuff... I didn't pay attention before, but his mom is pretty hot... xD
Sep 14, 2012 12:39 AM

Aug 2009

Goddamnit, what the hell am I doing. Here I am trying to solve who the sister is in a show I shouldn't even bother with at all. Gah, it would've been easier if the story went with the 'there wasn't a real sister all along' route. -_-
Sep 14, 2012 12:52 AM

Jun 2009
Just as keikaku Yuzurina.
Sep 14, 2012 12:54 AM

Jul 2009
dietmango said:
Goddamnit, what the hell am I doing. Here I am trying to solve who the sister is in a show I shouldn't even bother with at all. Gah, it would've been easier if the story went with the 'there wasn't a real sister all along' route. -_-
Technically it's possible that none of the ones he's interacted with so far is his little sister and the Yuzurina is a hoax... xD You gotta love how they left every door open so far, they did well in hiding everything so far.
Sep 14, 2012 1:00 AM

Aug 2009
kyled00m said:
dietmango said:
Technically it's possible that none of the ones he's interacted with so far is his little sister and the Yuzurina is a hoax... xD You gotta love how they left every door open so far, they did well in hiding everything so far.

Lol I hate to admit it, but yeah they did a good job with that. I was so ready to dismiss this show, but here I am sticking around because I want to see how this whole thing ends.
Sep 14, 2012 1:07 AM

May 2010
BULLDOG266 said:

Great episode by the way. :D

THAT WHAT IM SAYING, its all a trap, why have em looking all this time just to have her pop out the woodworks? traps i tell you traps then to tell em not to worry about this getting out know what this could to him and his family? miyabi with that fanservice and LOL at Tendou after the party with the prego belly.

This is one troll ass show
HydnlifeSep 14, 2012 1:10 AM
Sep 14, 2012 2:04 AM

Sep 2011
Shows not as fun to watch since I spoiled myself on the front page of who the real sister was, now that I know its just meh.
Sep 14, 2012 2:59 AM

May 2008
Mei and Miyabi ... kind of confirms it for me . But hey you never know .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 14, 2012 3:05 AM

Jul 2011
Looks like last episodes will be interesting ^^

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 14, 2012 3:05 AM
Jul 2018
Nice episode and that lil sister is cuning fox.
Sep 14, 2012 4:12 AM
Dec 2010
Mikadono is 100% confirmed to be gay.

I will love Yuzurina regardless.
Sep 14, 2012 4:23 AM

Sep 2012
still shock after finding out that Yuzurina is actually "evil". But she is still cute and lovable nonetheless. :3

I am really impressed after reading all the analysis from above. Why didn't I think of that?? ==

Will be supporting Miyabi all the way!! :D
Sep 14, 2012 4:27 AM
Jun 2008
look like some curveballs has thrown in lead hmm like someone is planning a coup?

give shougo get all 5 girls to family company party meet give miyabi bit sad seem going well till yea shougo see his mom's secretary is part of plan in a coup to takeover shougo's family company.

then miyabi got lost then found by yuzurina then got drunk yea give all revealed she want shougo too to stay with her give mei is bit worry too on miyabi.

party over give shougo's mom bit hmm cause of 5 girls to bring in give she ask her secretary to do it give shougo recall yuzurina did invite.

with ta-da curveball 2 show yuzurina is part of coup takeover plan.

to be continued...
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 14, 2012 4:30 AM

Jun 2012
SwordWielder said:
Miyabi is the real sister, yuzurina is a fake one.

After seeing how Mei acted at the end, that's what I believe to.
Sep 14, 2012 5:28 AM

Sep 2011
Dudewitbow said:

Arrgh, I don't really care about solving the mystery anymore. <__> Guess I'll just try to enjoy the show, without thinking too much about it...
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 14, 2012 5:48 AM
Feb 2012
I knew it. It was obvious as hell that something's wrong with Yuzurina. Blue-eyed, little trickster.

Looking at the rest of the episode it nearly hurt when they pushed the fact, that Miyabi is in fact the sister, in our faces. Still an enjoyable episode.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 14, 2012 5:53 AM

Apr 2011
I knew there's something fishy about Yuzurina and Seri.
Sep 14, 2012 6:06 AM

Apr 2010
I think i mentioned this in the topic for the first episode that i was really suspicious of Miyabi being the little sister and since then there has been more and more evidence that she could be his little sister.
And this episode pretty much confirmed that she is his little sister and it looks like Seri and Yuzurina are using her to achieve there goals.
Some of the proof that could be provided that Yuzurina isn't the little sister comes from Sagara she mentioned in a previous episode that she knew Shougo's little sister but she didn't seem to know Yuzurina but she she cares allot about Miyabi.
It was also very suspicious how Yuzurina mentioned Miyabi after she told Shougo to go steady with one of the girls.
And Miyabi was much to drunk for just one glass of wine even if she is weak to alcohol one glass of wine isn't enough to make someone trow up.
I think she was already drunk before she had that glass of wine i think Yuzurina intoxicated her when she was alone with her.

Yuzurina also played Shougo pretty well at the start of this episode she achieved her goal without to much effort.
It's clear Shougo trusts the people in his surroundings way to easily especially after learning Yuzurina was his sister according to the DNA sheet.
He did exactly what Seri and Yuzurina wanted him to do.

Shougo has to settle on one of the girls now since it will look look pretty bad for him if he doesn't especially if the information about his illicit sister will leak out.
There three good candidates for him right now Mana, Konoe and Rinka.
Personally i have a hard time picking between Konoe and Rinka there both nice girls with a good background but a mainly hope this won't have the typical harem ending with Shougo being indecisive and none of the girls picked.
Sep 14, 2012 6:11 AM

Apr 2010
Ugh, I can't stand the way Yuzurina speaks.
Also, Konoe's dress was horrible.

That is all.
KugutsueSep 14, 2012 6:22 AM
Sep 14, 2012 6:23 AM

May 2012
meh, rage quitted (alt + f4) at the miyabixshougo scene.

gahhhh
ME GUSTA KONOE!!!

because i like closet pervs. *smirks*
Sep 14, 2012 6:41 AM

May 2012
dietmango said:

I 99% sure that Yuzurina is her real sister though.

Kugutsue said:

Also, Konoe's dress was horrible.

I second that.
Sep 14, 2012 6:49 AM

Nov 2009
I dont think Yuzurina is his sister at all now. It seems too coincidental that someone turns up claiming to be his sister after all the games she had played. Add to that the person he asks to sort out the DNA test seems to be in the middle of a conspiracy to cast a scandal on Shougo's family. The whole secretary sorting the invitations out for the girls instead of Yuzurina's parents confirms this to me.

I noticed that when all the girls arrived, the only one Shougo reacted positively to was Miyabi which is a good sign as I am rooting for her to win if anyone does at all. Was nice to see her getting ahead of the others for a change. Pity we never saw a kiss from her though...so close!! =(
Sep 14, 2012 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
It was okay, Yuzurina's evil smile was such a fail,go learn from Kenpachi or something :P
Sep 14, 2012 7:45 AM
Aug 2011
HUSH-sama said:
It was okay, Yuzurina's evil smile was such a fail,go learn from Kenpachi or something :P

Lol. It wasn't that bad..... Nevermind, I just went back and it really was.

I really am tempted to check for spoilers.
This episode Is obviously made to look like Miyabi is the sister, but there might still be a troll-twist in the final 2 episodes.

"B-But I'm not m-mentally prepared yet..."
Sep 14, 2012 7:54 AM

Aug 2011
I’m pretty certain that I’ve worked out what’s going on.

For starters, I don’t think that Yuzurina is his little sister at all. The only evidence that we have to support this is her word and a DNA test conducted by someone with ulterior motives and connections to her. The only reliable information we have about her is that she is his cousin.

That then poses the question of why Yuzurina would want to pretend to be the sister. The only answer that I can think of is to deflect attention away from the real sister. If Shougo was to marry his little sister and get caught, the company ownership would pass from his line of the family to an adjacent one – to one of his cousins. Therefore, by making Shougo think that Yuzurina is the little sister; she hopes to push him and his real sister together – a scheme supported by the secretary who has some sort of interest in the family power struggle.

I’m less certain about the identity of the little sister, but I think the most likely candidate is Miyabi. If Yuzurina’s test was tampered with, it is also worth ruling out the validity of the previous DNA tests on Miyabi and Konoe.

1. Shougo has childhood memories of her, these have been explained but there is no proof that the explanation wasn’t false.
2. Miyabi resisted taking the DNA test whereas Konoe had no qualms about taking it at all.
3. Why does she run away during the episode 10 party – perhaps she is worried one of the guests would recognise her.
4. Yuzurina seems to be putting a lot of effort into pushing them together. Assuming Yuzurina’s motives are as I predict them to be, it is in her interest to push his real little sister and Shougo together.
5. Mei is the only character that with all certainty knows the real little sister’s identity, identifying herself as her childhood friend. The only character besides Shougo that she’s expressed interest in was Miyabi in episode 10 when she seemed much more concerned about her wellbeing than the other female characters.

I hope that I’ve made a mistake somewhere because frankly I like Miyabi and had hoped that she’d ‘win’ in the end. From a purely pragmatic view, if I was Shougo I’d now choose Rinka – she is one of the more attractive characters, she’s arguably the least likely to be his sister and from a business perspective she’s used to formal occasions and their marriage would increase the power of the Mikadona empire through her family connections.
Sep 14, 2012 7:58 AM

Apr 2012

This is the true face of evil. IMOUTO, you show your true colours at last! CURSE YOU IMOUTO! *shakes fist dramatically*
Sep 14, 2012 8:04 AM

Jul 2009
Discussions seem to be heated up and pointless... Shougo's real half-little sister is like Schrödinger's cat. It may or may not exist... and any number of them may exist...
Sep 14, 2012 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
Evil Yuzurina!! I love this! I've never been into evil woman, but this little devil is so delicious.
Sep 14, 2012 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
So yuzarina is a triflin little hoe, geeesh she is trying to make shouga not become president. Uggggh.

Also i really hope he doesn't end up with miyabi, she is my least favorite out of all of them xD. Go Go Konoe!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.