Forum Settings
Forums

Worldwide Release of Madoka Magica Movie Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 13, 2012 10:12 PM

Sep 2012
bippo said:
Kaname Madoka Theme

There is also a video of it with Kalafina studio live footage too

So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2012 1:14 AM

Oct 2007
As usual no chance of it being shown in Austria and even the Uk gets left out.
Oct 25, 2012 4:49 AM

Mar 2012
I hope this gets shown in Australia some time. From what I've heard, it's pretty damn good. As long as it makes sense by itself, I'll probably love it. The Death Note recaps were awful because they cut out major plot points which created a lot of holes in the story. You could argue that they were trimming the fat (Of which there was a lot of in Death Note) but they left in most of the fat. Most of the trimmed scenes were from good parts of the show.

I want it to be more like Eva 1.0. Subtle differences and better animation that can also serve as a replacement to the series. I would like to own these because I love Madoka but the deliberate slow pace in some parts makes it a bit hard to marathon. It worked well if you only watched a few episodes at a time or your watching the series for the first time but this might work as a suitable replacement for the show. As long as it makes sense as a standalone movie, I'll probably enjoy it.
Oct 25, 2012 10:07 PM

Sep 2012
Madoka Magica Films Had Weekend's 2nd Best Screen Average in U.S.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/main-feed/2012-10-25/madoka-magica-films-had-weekend-2nd-best-screen-average-in-u.s

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 14, 2012 12:25 PM

Jul 2012
The Madoka Movies are to be streamed in Ohio, Seattle and Pittsburgh

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-11-13/1st-2-madoka-magica-films-to-screen-in-ohio-seattle-pittsburgh

FOR ONCE

LIVING IN OHIO IS NOT SUFFERING
Nov 14, 2012 6:18 PM
Oct 2012
While PMMM isn't among my top three, it's still one of my classics, and i happen to live in the U.S.A ~

Lucky . . .:3
Cant wait to see all the PMMM cosplays at the theatres like when there was a Naruto movie out.
Nov 27, 2012 1:05 AM

Jul 2012
Not sure if it's posted here already, but the first two Madoka movies are being premiered in Australia in four locations, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra on the 9th of December.

Source : Madman
Nov 28, 2012 3:30 AM

Sep 2008
Not trying to be hateful but I've been wondering, why are they showing this movie in in a micro-nation like San Marino of all countries when most people (probably about 95%?) in the world hasn't even heard of that country. There are only like 32,000 people living there.
Nov 28, 2012 4:16 AM

Oct 2007
Jan 3, 2013 2:49 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
I could not see it until now, but I hope Universum Anime will license it :)
Mar 18, 2013 10:05 PM

Sep 2012
I just want a blu-ray release.
Mar 19, 2013 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Amputeed said:
I just want a blu-ray release.

Ditto. By the time they decide to air the movie in Canada the blu-ray release would probably be out already...
Oct 28, 2013 12:28 AM

Sep 2012
For those who couldn't see the movies, there are these new TV CMs which got aired after theater release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oRdNjQtM1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYLe9hwV-qk

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

58 by bibyy »»
19 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
2 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 5 hours ago

1 by deg »»
4 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.