Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 9, 2012 9:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Lol @ the onsen/bath scenes this episode although the little bonding was amusing to watch.

Asakura also makes his move as attacks but Sagara gets an important item.Of course, there's also more bonding between Nobuna and Sagara. Even so, her forces advances making this both a fun and action packed episode but the ending...ouch. Anyways, good episode.
Stark700Sep 9, 2012 10:23 AM
Sep 9, 2012 10:27 AM

Aug 2010
The ending actually surprised me. I'm curious to see how Matsunaga will persuade the guy in charge of the valley (I'm thinking seduction).
Sep 9, 2012 10:28 AM

Nov 2008
Great episode! Betrayal, death, action and suspense, this is great!

Now I can't wait for next week! But does anyone else get the feeling that this is going to be over soon?

I have a feeling that the cellphone will play a big part in this.

Also wasn't that pouch part of the story line in last week's Hyouka? Or was it a different period?
ClementIVSep 9, 2012 10:31 AM
Sep 9, 2012 11:01 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ClementIV said:
Also wasn't that pouch part of the story line in last week's Hyouka? Or was it a different period?
That was "the" pouch.
Sep 9, 2012 11:20 AM

Feb 2011
Seems that these series still keeps me interested until the very end of every episode . I liked it , but i hated the cliffhanger at the end , Monkey will probably get alive , can't wait for the kiss .
Sep 9, 2012 11:23 AM

Apr 2010
That was one amazing cliffhanger i really want to see next weeks episode now.
And judging from the preview there are going to be more betrayals guess there will be a hard time ahead for our characters.

Asai being a girl came as a surprise i really didn't see that one coming tho she did portray herself as a lady's man guess it takes a girl to know a girls heart.
Somehow Nobukatsu and her make a nice couple i guess there marriage was a better thing that expected.
Sep 9, 2012 11:29 AM
Mar 2011
dude hanzo is gana bomb our mc, im excited to see how he manages to live, it was a nice bromance moment between all of them, to be fair he should of been like "hey im from the future you idiots im gana overcome the numbers and pwn you all or atleast live through this", comon dousan lets see how the viper repays a debt to the man who saved his life. lol at "what good does it do me to be popular with guys" comon 26 dont want it to be over at 12 or 13.
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM

Feb 2012
Rawr fk, that cliffhanger.. Great episode.
It's was pretty kewl tho how they "introduced" the "stuff" in the last weeks Hyouka.
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM

Mar 2012
This was an excellent, highly suspenseful episode!

The dramatic, emotional moments mixed quite well with the occasional comedic elements, allowing for a very balanced episode. Nagamasa was great in this episode, as was the reveal of her true gender. Nobukatsu and her make a surprisingly good couple. The fanservice involving Nagamasa was alright and understandable, but the few bits of Hanbei fanservice was rather unnecessary, but, thankfully, it didn't really detract from the episode in any way.

The relationship development between Oda and Sagara was utterly fantastic, highlighted especially with their brief conversation following his declaration to guard the rear of the retreat. I'm hoping for even more development on that front in the following episodes, as it remains one of the strongest elements of the show.

The direction continues to impress, particularly during the action segments. As such, the temporary moments of action were quite exciting and enjoyable. The end of the episode was extremely surprising and made for a terrific cliffhanger. It really sets up the potential for some very exciting and intriguing developments in the next episode.

Overall, Oda Nobuna continues to thoroughly satisfy with it's story, characters, and the few bits of historical drama woven in. Judging by the preview, the next episode looks to be another excellent one, and I'm really looking forward to the eventual conclusion.
Sep 9, 2012 11:36 AM

Nov 2011
Aversa said:
That was one amazing cliffhanger i really want to see next weeks episode now.
Asai being a girl came as a surprise i really didn't see that one coming tho she did portray herself as a lady's man guess it takes a girl to know a girls heart.

Cant wait next week episode either, this was 1st cliffhanger i liked xD. When you think about it, all the other "male" characters are women too in this series, it shouldnt have been so big suprise. i admit in onsen scene i was like "wait... Asai has boobs?!"
Sep 9, 2012 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
Fantastic episode! There are so many things I want to go on praising.

- Juubei-chan went all deredere now. WIN
- Nobusumi/Oichi is a real BRO. I underestimated him and regret that. WIN
- Yoshiharu made use of his knowledge very well this time. WIN
- Touching moments between Nobuna and Yoshiharu. He got a kiss promise. EPIC WIN
- Bromance at its finest! Yoshiharu showed how much influence he has. WIN
- Even more touching moments. Everyone got all teary. WIN
- Cliffhanger!!! That hurts but she must go out with something minor.

This has been a week of kisses, I thought I would get another into a collection, but oh man, we will have to wait.

ClementIV said:
Yes, it is.
Sep 9, 2012 11:50 AM

Sep 2009
I HEREBY GO ALL-IN ON ONE THEORY:
Sep 9, 2012 11:54 AM

Aug 2008
NFlorianWirthG said:

Great theory, I love it.
Sep 9, 2012 11:56 AM

Nov 2008
NFlorianWirthG said:

Most likely or it prevented a fatal wound and Nobuna got shot anyway.

Sep 9, 2012 11:58 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
NFlorianWirthG said:
Good. Very good.

One of the more important rules of story telling, if you 'show' something that appears trivial, you need a reason.
Sep 9, 2012 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
That suspense and those few drama's is making me cry .. then BOOM Cliff hanger.. OMFG.

Overall What a fcking epic episode, like srsly...
Sep 9, 2012 12:08 PM
Mar 2012
NFlorianWirthG said:

the truth:
Sep 9, 2012 12:10 PM
May 2012
Cratex said:
ClementIV said:
That was "the" pouch.

felt so knowledgable after i saw the pouch ^~^
thx to hyouka i knew shit's going to get down x)
Sep 9, 2012 12:14 PM

Sep 2009
da305kratos said:
the truth:

Sep 9, 2012 12:28 PM

Mar 2011
Very good ep but that cliffhanger killed me.Can't wait for the next ep.
Sep 9, 2012 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Damn good episode cant w8 for the next one!
Sep 9, 2012 12:37 PM

Dec 2011
Amazing episode, how this does not stop balancing the comedy, ecchi and drama so well~ so many emotions Dx

I have to say Sagara was very admirable this episode, fully understanding his position and exerting his pride right there^^

Gawd, so much intense action these last few episodes, I haven't been able to keep up lol, they're really going for a dramatic finale~ Cant wait :D
Sep 9, 2012 12:45 PM

Jul 2009
I hope they don't make the phone stop a bullet, cause that would be pretty stupid.
Sep 9, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 2008
Like everyone else, I immediately recognized the purpose of that tied up pouch thanks to Hyouka.

Also, damn that was good, and suspenseful, totally didn't expect her to get shot, but can't help but feel that that phone is gonna come in real handy.

Also one of the only times I've seen the hero ask for a kiss from the heroine and the heroine not blushing and actually accepting.

Tonight... we are young... so let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter, than the sun...
Sep 9, 2012 12:48 PM

Apr 2011
i already know they will both live.

She got shot but i bet the phone will protect her .

He will be shot or stabbed but the charm will protect him.

and they will live happily ever and ever or he will go back to future.
Sep 9, 2012 12:58 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Kurogashi said:
I hope they don't make the phone stop a bullet, cause that would be pretty stupid.
It doesn't have to stop it. It just has to slow it down. Anything that slows it down reduces the penetration, and thus the chance that the bullet will hit an artery or vital organ and be fatal.

In fact, that's the main point of any armor of that time. Only the heaviest could stop a determined blow, but anything with some resistance could turn a nick into a bruise, a cut into a nick, or a fatal penetration into just next month's scar.
CratexSep 9, 2012 1:01 PM
Sep 9, 2012 1:14 PM

Jan 2012
A little to much drama, but still a great episode. Can't wait for next one.

Sep 9, 2012 1:23 PM

Aug 2011
NFlorianWirthG said:

You, my friend, read my mind. XD

Argh, the tears. Nobuna needs a hug. D': Saru is the most epic anime character this season. >:'D
Sep 9, 2012 1:45 PM
Jan 2010
I love how they mentioned the pouch in Hyouka right before this episode. X3 although it would've been funnier if both series were produced by the same company and instead of Nobunaga they actually put Nobuna in the Hyouka episode (like what JC Staff sometimes does).
Sep 9, 2012 1:46 PM

Feb 2008
Oh man this anime sure is great :)

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 9, 2012 1:55 PM

Apr 2010
Good episodes, one of the better anime shows this summer.
YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Sep 9, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
Its strange how people don't seem to like this as much as some of the other anime this season. For me its one of the series I watch out for each week. I love the suspense and the military tactics employed in each episode.

Next week's episode preview looks amazing. Can't wait to see it!

5/5
Sep 9, 2012 2:16 PM
Aug 2012
ClementIV said:
Great episode! Betrayal, death, action and suspense, this is great!

Now I can't wait for next week! But does anyone else get the feeling that this is going to be over soon?

I have a feeling that the cellphone will play a big part in this.

The cellphone is probably what the bullet hit and saves Nobuna's life :3
CinfulSep 9, 2012 2:21 PM
Sep 9, 2012 2:22 PM
Aug 2012
NFlorianWirthG said:

Of course, it's been repetitive throughout many suspense animes, the "token" given to the female protagonist or male protagonist by their partner saves their lives :DDD

However, judging by the preview, the phone only slows it down and prevents a fatal wound but Nobuna still looks pretty injured in bed. But what really interested me was that marriage scene OOOO:
Sep 9, 2012 2:31 PM

Feb 2012
Dat ending!

But yea, it's pretty obvious the phone will save Nobuna's life. Happens in a lot of plots.

Still a damn great ep. Lol'd at Nagamasa being a chick. And dat Hanbei scene was HNNNGGHHH.

Can't wait for next week!
Sep 9, 2012 2:35 PM
Jul 2008
That phone better have saved her life from that shot!
Sep 9, 2012 2:36 PM
Mar 2008
NFlorianWirthG said:

LoL. Nice theory i like it. But it still was blood.

Kurogashi said:

Did not stop it for sure, as it was blood there. However might be it strafed the bullet as we can not see where it hits. Could even been a little shot wound to the arm not being critical at all.

However we should see the possibility of her upcoming death as that is what happened in the real story. But will be interesting to see what kind of twist they might plan to put on it. Cant wait for next episode. going to be a loooooooong week :/
SkurdSep 9, 2012 2:47 PM
Sep 9, 2012 2:51 PM

May 2012
Amazing episode! Monkey really did it like a boss. Amazing tactic! And that cliffhanger! Grrrr...

Tthat tied pouch **grin**.. suddenly remembers Hyouka...

This anime is really good. Can't wait for the next episode!
Sep 9, 2012 2:54 PM

Oct 2011
Yvese said:
Dat ending!

But yea, it's pretty obvious the phone will save Nobuna's life. Happens in a lot of plots.

Still a damn great ep. Lol'd at Nagamasa being a chick. And dat Hanbei scene was HNNNGGHHH.

Can't wait for next week!

Or perhaps Nobuna was shot and the phone was saved.
Sep 9, 2012 2:59 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
CrimsonLight said:
Or perhaps Nobuna was shot and the phone was saved.
Perhaps
Sep 9, 2012 3:23 PM
Mar 2011
bromance at its highest right there, sigh iwonder if they will ever addess HOW sagara got into the past.
Sep 9, 2012 3:25 PM

Dec 2011
Yoshiharu is getting more time to shine!
I didn't expect Danjo to join them...
I guess this is what conquest is.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2012 4:17 PM

May 2012
Damn Nobuna got shot?! This episode really got me interested in what happens next. I don't think Nobuna's dead, just incapacitated. I'm thinking she'll be taken prisoner by the bad dudes or something next week. Maybe Sagara and the rest will plan some covert rescue mission once their forces have dwindled a bit. It feels like this series is nearing its end. It's a shame too, because I've really started to enjoy it recently and this episode was just great in my opinion! Looking forward to next week!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 9, 2012 4:42 PM

Apr 2012
Nice episode, so much suspense and that end! Can't wait how it will be resolved next episode. The preview is quite promising!

Reminded me of Hyouka's last weeks episode. Pure coincidence?

All Harem, fan service and stuff aside, it's funny how this anime actually teaches me some things about Japanese history, even if in very small amounts and I don't mean that all high ranked warriors were cute chicks ;) but hings like that sign in the pic and stuff that gets mentioned in other non-Anime related movies or so and I know what they are reffering to. Yay, I feel so smart now! \o/ xD
Sep 9, 2012 4:44 PM

May 2011
Fantastic episode, I was at the edge of my seat for the majority of this episode. I really seriously hope Nobuna makes it through this somehow, there's just no way she can die like this. >.<
Sep 9, 2012 4:51 PM

Nov 2011
Next week come here soon! This week's anime releases were soo great! I felt a bit of Ecstasy kicking in!
Sep 9, 2012 5:48 PM
Aug 2011
ClementIV said:

Yes, It was.... I felt as genious to know waht that meant to be.... Thanks to Hyouka!!!

Icebreaker93 said:
Very good ep but that cliffhanger killed me.Can't wait for the next ep.

What was that cliffhanger!!!!
Anyway, great episode!!!
Sep 9, 2012 6:11 PM

Feb 2011
I'm loving this anime more and more.
Sep 9, 2012 6:44 PM

Sep 2009
Wow nice episode for this really good anime. More people should watch and like it IMO. That cliffhanger was evil to do, but the phone probably saves Nobuna ^^

I want to take Hanbei home with me ^_^

Sep 9, 2012 7:00 PM

Feb 2012
Someone call the fangirls! quick~!

The "trapped like a rat" that I learned on Hyouka was finally shown here too :D
Anyway, great episode as always. The end is nearing~
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2012

118 by BensonOtaku »»
Apr 10, 2:59 AM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2012

283 by Rurihime »»
Mar 5, 6:53 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2012

119 by Apratim »»
Jun 17, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2012

85 by Nagachi-Chan »»
Feb 26, 2023 3:39 AM

» where is season 2 ??? ( 1 2 3 )

Californiaa - Aug 13, 2013

121 by Sillmeria »»
Sep 29, 2022 11:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.