Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Sep 18, 2014 4:52 PM

Aug 2009
*facepalm

this is a great ep on satoshi and mayaka and all but

even the great detective can not overcome the MC barrier... of chickening out on his crush

i hope next ep gives a good conclusion but from what ive heard i think i won't be too pleased but o well
Sep 23, 2014 4:03 AM

Jan 2014
Well,that was pretty obvious who took the chocolate...And Satoshi's reasoning is plain stupid...He doesnt even make sense...
Sep 24, 2014 11:56 AM

Sep 2014
LonelyWizard said:
Well,that was pretty obvious who took the chocolate...And Satoshi's reasoning is plain stupid...He doesnt even make sense...

Let me help you with that: Accepting Mayaka's feelings would be a serious threat for Satoshi's integrity of character. He created his current self on the notion that he wouldn't obsess over things, and isn't being in love the antithesis of that? Furthermore, he had found happiness in the change of character he made over the years, so he just didn't want to break the status quo that kept him happy. He knew it hurt Mayaka, but going by his feelings recklessly might have ended in tears anyway, so why risk it?

He ended up calling her anyway, and we don't know what happened then.
SynthiateSep 27, 2014 1:51 AM
Sep 28, 2014 3:08 PM

Feb 2014
Seriously.... WTF this Satoshi....?! I want to punch him so badly....
1 (one) year ago he refuses Mayaka chocolat claiming that he cant accept it because it was made just buying a done chocolat and remade. So stupid..
And worst of all, is that she loves him so much, that she believed or pretended to believe in his argumentation.

Currently, Mayaka innocently believing that he didn't accepted her chocolat because of what i said above, she decides to FULLY make a chocolat from its beginning using raw materials (like cocoa and etc). She does a wonderful chocolat even being so hard, with all her love. And then, he steals the chocolat, BREAK it (wtf.. so insensitive) to fit in his purse, then starts the "game" to find who stole it. Finally, in the end, he said he cannot accept it because he doesn't want to be more "obsessive"... WTF..?! I understood what he meant about his "obsessive" story, but, what a stupid reason to refuses Mayaka's love, this is so pathetic. He is so stupid, hurting everyones feeling (especially Mayaka's) around him because of his actions and a stupid reason.

He intends to be alone forever? He intends to stay with a person he does not like to not be more "obsessive"? It is so easy to find (he does not even need to look, she "appeared" in his life) a cool girl like Mayaka? I think not. Accepting other feelings can changes many things in a person life, a person can change. In addition to being a futile reason that should not be taken into consideration, it is not as if he was to become obsessive again accepting Mayaka's love.

Mayaka, after this episode 21, I started to feel so bad for you that you have fallen in love about Satoshi. Satoshi, you have made your day in this episode, congratulations.

I hope that you change my mind about you Satoshi in episode 22 --

-- Oh, this if they show us the final result of this "drama": What they talked in the cell phone, how it was resolved and/or if they are just "normal" friends again or not. But i doubt they're going CLEARLY show us this, leaving us without any doubts about their situation.
TechOtakuSep 28, 2014 4:31 PM
Sep 29, 2014 10:45 AM

Jul 2014
So I was just wondering around the internet when I stumbled upon a couple of revolutionary pictures:

[images taken from GAR GAR Stegosaurus]

like oh my goodness how did i not realise in the first place?? that's why he rejected mayaka with the most absurd reasoning!!!! he didn't want to come out da closet yo
Sep 30, 2014 10:07 PM
Sep 2014
chode said:
This ep would have been more realistic (and better) if Satoshi just said he was gay. I mean all his interests and hobbies are pretty stereotypically gay. ~Gays don't exist~ in Japan though I guess... I wonder if there will ever be an anime that actually deals with a realistic coming out.

I haven't thought about it from this angle but wow, I actually agree with this, no troll. It would of been much more realistic and it would of fit his character/background perfectly.
Nov 27, 2014 12:54 AM

Jul 2014
Finally, a mystery I solved myself! Too bad it took me the entire season to solve one lol
Nov 29, 2014 4:54 PM

Oct 2014
IVE HAVE A DREAM ABOUT THIS. LAST TIME BEFORE EP. 21 COMES OUT.

KYOTO-SAN! ARE YOU BOTHERING ME?!

IM SOOO O_O ON THIS EPISODE ESPECIALLY WHEN OREKI HELD HER HAND!!!!!! <3

MORE ERU X OREKI (I CALLED THIS AS "HOCHI" XDDDD) PLS!!!!!!

VERY IMPRESSIVE. BUT IM CURIOUS WHAT CHITANDA SAY WHEN MAYAKA ASKS HER!!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE SOME SIDE VIEWS ABOUT THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL CALLED THIS AS MYSTERY ANIME OF THE YEAR 2012. XD
Jan 5, 2015 6:14 AM

Oct 2014
Wow Satoshi is an asshole
May 25, 2015 10:50 PM

Jul 2008
Satoshi....you're a moron.
Jun 8, 2015 9:49 AM
Jun 2015
Idk how satoshi feel but he a jerk :P.Btw I wonder what chintanda say when Ibara asking her who she like.I hoping she say houtarou :D >////<
Jun 26, 2015 12:53 AM

May 2015
I knew from the start that Satoshi stole it xD
Jul 21, 2015 11:47 AM
Jul 2015
I see a lot of people flaming Satoshi here. While I can't say that I admire his tactics, he had his reasons.

That short flashback which showed Houtarou and him at the arcade when they were still mid-school students portrayed him as an obsessed person. Frankly, I would have hated him if he kept that personality of his. Scared that he would revert to his old ways, Satoshi stole the chocolates just to delay his answer to Mayaka's question. I can understand when you get into a relationship with someone (never been in one, though) that you will make that cherished person your world. For Satoshi, that would mean taking a risk to reopen the gates that he once locked to have this shocking pink lifestyle. He did say once that always trying to win was boring with him and that was all he ever aimed for during his middle school days. Have you ever had relations where your partner would be clingy? Imagine that when you can't have your own privacy and almost every activity is being kept under constant watch. If he did say yes, the long term results were that Mayaka would eventually leave him should he go back to being obsessive.

But that's a different story.

Life is all about trials and errors. I can't read his mind but apparently, it was better off trying than never. As Chitanda Eru would have said,"Let's do our best! The results may not be good but at least it was better to try our best than to never have, right?" And thus, Satoshi finally agreed to be Mayaka for as long as this relationship lasted. He's a fine young man and I actually liked his character. Sure, he can be selfish for having Chitanda's and Mayaka's feelings hurt. That much I can agree. But hey, at least he's being shaped quite nicely.
Jul 22, 2015 5:07 PM
Mar 2015
Alright, to be honest.... It was kinda obvious

I need to rewatch that episode to figure out what tipped me off (Even though I really just finished the series, I was too busy wishing that they kissed) but I instantly knew based off of reaction of that guy, he took it, plus a few other variables (Forgot, again, busy)

3/5 = 2simple4me
Aug 26, 2015 7:56 AM

Dec 2012
I had always been curious as to how Satoshi felt about Mayaka. It seemed like something that was lingering throughout the series, Satoshi being aware of Mayaka's feelings yet never directly approaching the subject. His view towards obsession and the paradox that would form should he return Mayaka's feelings really shed light on how he always prattled on about not forming conclusions, just simply being a database. Actually thinking about it now, Satoshi did get overly involved in trying to solve the Kanya Festival case. Perhaps he started to revert to his obsessive ways at that point and felt a need to distance himself from them again this time around.

It was also interesting how Houtarou admits that he doesn't understand Satoshi. Just goes to show that sometimes you'll never truly know the people closest to you until they make their true selves known.
ZekkenshinAug 26, 2015 7:59 AM
Sep 28, 2015 5:09 AM

Apr 2014
Oh fuck off Satoshi.
Aside what he did,I'm more pissed that I don't understand him either,

Dec 28, 2015 10:46 PM

Sep 2014
I get what you mean. But i still want to punch you. EP 21.

Plot: In middle school Mayaka made a promise/threat to Satoshi that she would make a chocolate he couldn't refuse. And that time is now. But then it gets stolen. Sunnuva-So there's an investigation and at the end of the day: it was Satoshi himself. There's issues about himself he's trying to work through but Mayaka knows this. It gets to Oreki and Chitanda but there was something of an understanding.

Character: Satoshi. Satoshi. Satoshi. You are a screw up. I get why you did it. No one wants to revert to the bad side of themselves. But causing problems doing so is bad man. At least at the end, something happened. I hope he and Mayaka officially get together.

Oreki, you keep growing man.

Chitanda...calm down. Please don't bust a cap on anyone. I know its an important chocolate but calm down.

ANimation/sound The slow build up to the revelation was godly. And Chitanda's sheer emotion on how she let down a friend was just heartbreaking. And while you do wanna punch Satoshi, you can feel sorry for him and hope he cleans up his act.

5/5. A one ep but one full of gut punches and a hopeful ending. One more to go.

I go where I wanna go, even if its into Oppai.
Jan 15, 2016 9:48 AM

Aug 2010
Ratohnhaketon said:
I had always been curious as to how Satoshi felt about Mayaka. It seemed like something that was lingering throughout the series, Satoshi being aware of Mayaka's feelings yet never directly approaching the subject. His view towards obsession and the paradox that would form should he return Mayaka's feelings really shed light on how he always prattled on about not forming conclusions, just simply being a database. Actually thinking about it now, Satoshi did get overly involved in trying to solve the Kanya Festival case. Perhaps he started to revert to his obsessive ways at that point and felt a need to distance himself from them again this time around.

It was also interesting how Houtarou admits that he doesn't understand Satoshi. Just goes to show that sometimes you'll never truly know the people closest to you until they make their true selves known.

+1. My thoughts exactly.
May 12, 2016 7:47 AM

Mar 2014
"Little birds can remember."
Very Great Episode . Honto ni , I don't understand it at all . Also .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2016 7:26 AM

Jan 2016
Yay chocolate time :P <3 But this Episode tho! Could seriously not take my eyes of it! really amazing episode! So emotinal, Very stong fellings from everyone, really surpriceing. but even to it really great episode before the last one..

Damn Chitanda HAHAHA “Give back the Chocolate” That straight forward huh xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Jun 3, 2016 2:51 PM

May 2010
Whoa, Chitanda went crazy bitch route for the sake of her friend (ʘ‿ʘ) Felt kinda yandere-ish for a moment!

Anyway, I knew it was Satoshi from the start, he is not that good at hiding his face expressions. Also, his obsession is pretty weird. But if he didn't want to date Mayaka that's fine too, what's the big deal? If he just wants to lead fun life for now, just for himself, then good for him, they should just accept that.
Sep 22, 2016 12:30 PM
Jan 2012
uau. Nice episode. Very good for shipping public. Chitanda so very nervous this time.
Satoshi need decision of feelings of mayaka.

Next episode so a final of anime. I hope great revelations.
What is a meaning of little birds can remember appears final of episodes 20 and 21?
Last episode have little curious name.
Oct 11, 2016 1:46 PM
Aug 2013
Amazing episode, even though from the beginning it was obvious who took the chocolate, Chitanda loves Oreki even more now that she notices how he tried his best to confort her and protect his best friend instead of just throwing Satoshi under the bus.

Satochi is just not ready to be with Mayaka because he is afraid to fail other people when they have expectations of him, sadly he did something even worse than hurting her by refusing her feelings and instead also got Chitanda hurt in the process.
Nov 8, 2016 10:08 PM

Sep 2015
Next episode is last!
In some ways many of us prob would've socked Satoshi for his actions but I could kinda understand his way of thinking ...maybe.
I wonder what Satoshi told her in the end through the phone ;-;
#SatoshiXMayaka to the end?
Mar 7, 2017 7:24 AM

May 2008
Satoshi is such a pain in the ass.
Mar 10, 2017 8:31 AM

Aug 2014
I dont know what to say except for that the snowy scene was beautiful.
Jun 10, 2017 4:00 PM

Nov 2016
It was nice to see a different side of Chitanda for a change.

Only one episode left, somehow I feel sad knowing that it will be over after that.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 26, 2017 8:33 AM

Aug 2013
Wow, Satoshi.

When Chitanda said "Give back the chocolate!" I had the same reaction as Houtarou and Satoshi. Oh fuck. She went straight to the point.

Houtarou's sister was savage with that chocolate present, "tender pity" and not love. And the chocolate was bitter. XD

Jul 17, 2017 2:20 PM

Jan 2016
Honestly, I think Fukube is the single most interesting character in this show. Oreki is cool, but yeah, he's the mc so he's doing his job. The girls just fall kinda flat: they both seems like just plot devices to push the story forth, and the most intriguing thing going on it for me was the Fukube/Oreki relationship, how he looks up to Oreki and is fully aware of his status as the Sherlockean "sidekick" — but rather than accepting his role, the little details imbued into the plot kinda makes it feels like a one-sided cold war with someone that doesn't give a damn about the "main character" status which he craves. For me the anime gave the two of them the best possible outcomes they could — Fukube in this episode, and Oreki at the very ending. You can just feel sparkles of rivalry coming from Fukube, like a real "master and rogue disciple" like clash, with the chocolate vanishing being clearly a challenge to Oreki.

I really wish I could read the novel.
Aug 13, 2017 11:01 AM

May 2016
This was way better than those boring mystery episodes that they kill more than 90% of the series with I mean wtf really dude we need more episodes like these developing the characters making fans like them and that stuff, I planned to give it 5 but the art and this episode changed my mind I might give it another chance.
May 5, 2018 3:59 AM

Apr 2013
Was pretty obvious that Satoshi was the culprit, he's the only one who had a motive for stealing it. His reasoning was beyond stupid though, he seems to cling to a character he invented for himself instead of just being himself.
Sep 24, 2018 7:03 PM
Sep 2015
Fuck Satoshi. That is all.
Feb 7, 2019 12:10 PM

Mar 2018
Satoshi has turned into some kind of creep. Please Mayaka find something else who actually deserve you.
May 18, 2019 5:33 AM

May 2015
Jesus that drama over chocolate was so bad.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 8, 2019 8:08 PM

Jul 2016
Satoshi, what the actual fuck?!

So he feels insecure of himself but Mayaka and Eru are the ones who have to suffer due to it? Come on, be a man. Not to mention that he says he doesn't want to be an obsessive person as when he was younger but he sure was trying obsessively to surpass Oreki a few episodes ago...

Pretty illogical episode overall.

P.S.: I don't know exactly why but Satoshi deciding to destroy Mayaka's chocolate pissed me off more than expected.
Aug 22, 2019 6:38 AM

Nov 2017
In this episode, the reason why Satoshi hasn't started a relationship with Mayaka (despite the fact she's made it obvious that she likes him for quite some time) is revealed! Mayaka, you're a sweet girl, taking the time out of your day to make something like that!

I like the pun with the chocolate. Houtarou's sister sent him a chocolate bar and it's full of "Ai". Normally, when I hear that in Japanese, I think of "愛" (the word for love. In romaji it's "Ai" pronounced like the word "eye"). But the kanji on the paper has "哀" which can mean pathetic or piteous. So it makes sense why he kicked the box lol. In the end, he does eat it, but it's bitter. Well, it's the the thought that counts!~
Jan 19, 2020 4:57 AM

Jun 2019
I want to know what hppened after the phone call.
Jan 28, 2020 6:51 AM
Apr 2016
My favorite episode by far, it was just incredible. The chemistry between all of them is just great, I love it!
Mar 4, 2020 12:33 AM

Apr 2015
huh? like couldn't he decide if he wants to go out with her one day sooner? he had plenty of time.
OberonFelsachMar 4, 2020 12:36 AM
Mar 19, 2020 1:30 AM
Mar 2019
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This being the before the last episode, it really leaves a emotional turmoil in many ways on this Eru fan. Among the multi golden parts of Eru. There is no doubt one segments leaves a lot more on me than any other one in this episode. That is the start of it in the spoiler
as Eru is super depressed and even Yandere capable of killing although impression wise only. Indeed Eru was dark there and for a moment I really though she would do something. Instead I got the following,

And in response got emotional over it. After taking it easy it just kept getting worse in the spoiler
as I though Eru would PUNCH OUT Oreki! FALCON PUNCH!!!!!! But alas no and so more the reason when one sees it as the fault of the super dense idiotic towards love Oreki. Completely NOT ACCEPTABLE he made Eru like that or got her into such a state. Truly not cool with me. Especially when you think of the chocolate she has in the spoiler
for him? AAAAAARGGGHHHHHH! Frustrations all around.

About Oreki’s aggression, it gets even worse in the spoiler
as Oreki almost chokes out Satoshi. Talk about a night in a snowing atmosphere. Although that was nice for setup

About and Ibara. I liked the following part in the spoiler
a lot for Eru really did an amazing job with Ibara in calming her down and comprehending her situation along with helping her.

About the beginning, the above is due to Ibara’s state in the spoiler
that is at the start. With how it was portrayed it was either Satoshi loves me or I KILL HIM! YIKES! Sounds scary of a mind set. Ibara for Yandere too?

About the phone call, it is impossible to deny the state of being in love of Eru in the spoiler
no doubt with a face like that along wit the blush and flow it went that she was so into Oreki romantically there. It was quite amazing for a segment of this episode although a little short.

About Eru in love in the beginning, the start is certainly showing out a lot of Eru’s expressions in love in the spoiler
surely that is no doubt Eru in love. The blushing are different and mood from her. That being said I think the best of it is the following,

Indeed that one face does not lie among the other ones but its expressions is what is best from the other faces of Eru.

About Eru’s anger, OH WOW in the spoiler
that’s all there is to it. Eru blowing out on Misaki and later still not giving up. Now that is quite something of Eru TBH. Really impressive character outrage.

About thee end, quite interesting in the spoiler
bottom line is that it STINKS! WTF is Eru’s chocolate being eaten or at least them showing that? WTF is the progress that should happen? WTF is that end of only a lame chocolate and letter? One thing for sure this episodes proves Oreki is a LOVE LOSER! So is Satoshi. Oreki being worse than Satoshi TBH but both are horrible. Ibara raged out to be calmed down by Eru and Eru almost punched Oreki while crying. GRRRRRRRRRR! NO MAKES ERU CRY! YOU HEAR! I will leave it at that. I don’t think anyone will disagree with that one.
I myself think that this episode was the best. The episode showed a really deep meaning to all of them as characters. That there is something behind their personalities
Mar 19, 2020 1:30 AM
Mar 2019
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This being the before the last episode, it really leaves a emotional turmoil in many ways on this Eru fan. Among the multi golden parts of Eru. There is no doubt one segments leaves a lot more on me than any other one in this episode. That is the start of it in the spoiler
as Eru is super depressed and even Yandere capable of killing although impression wise only. Indeed Eru was dark there and for a moment I really though she would do something. Instead I got the following,

And in response got emotional over it. After taking it easy it just kept getting worse in the spoiler
as I though Eru would PUNCH OUT Oreki! FALCON PUNCH!!!!!! But alas no and so more the reason when one sees it as the fault of the super dense idiotic towards love Oreki. Completely NOT ACCEPTABLE he made Eru like that or got her into such a state. Truly not cool with me. Especially when you think of the chocolate she has in the spoiler
for him? AAAAAARGGGHHHHHH! Frustrations all around.

About Oreki’s aggression, it gets even worse in the spoiler
as Oreki almost chokes out Satoshi. Talk about a night in a snowing atmosphere. Although that was nice for setup

About and Ibara. I liked the following part in the spoiler
a lot for Eru really did an amazing job with Ibara in calming her down and comprehending her situation along with helping her.

About the beginning, the above is due to Ibara’s state in the spoiler
that is at the start. With how it was portrayed it was either Satoshi loves me or I KILL HIM! YIKES! Sounds scary of a mind set. Ibara for Yandere too?

About the phone call, it is impossible to deny the state of being in love of Eru in the spoiler
no doubt with a face like that along wit the blush and flow it went that she was so into Oreki romantically there. It was quite amazing for a segment of this episode although a little short.

About Eru in love in the beginning, the start is certainly showing out a lot of Eru’s expressions in love in the spoiler
surely that is no doubt Eru in love. The blushing are different and mood from her. That being said I think the best of it is the following,

Indeed that one face does not lie among the other ones but its expressions is what is best from the other faces of Eru.

About Eru’s anger, OH WOW in the spoiler
that’s all there is to it. Eru blowing out on Misaki and later still not giving up. Now that is quite something of Eru TBH. Really impressive character outrage.

About thee end, quite interesting in the spoiler
bottom line is that it STINKS! WTF is Eru’s chocolate being eaten or at least them showing that? WTF is the progress that should happen? WTF is that end of only a lame chocolate and letter? One thing for sure this episodes proves Oreki is a LOVE LOSER! So is Satoshi. Oreki being worse than Satoshi TBH but both are horrible. Ibara raged out to be calmed down by Eru and Eru almost punched Oreki while crying. GRRRRRRRRRR! NO MAKES ERU CRY! YOU HEAR! I will leave it at that. I don’t think anyone will disagree with that one.
I myself think that this episode was the best. The episode showed a really deep meaning to all of them as characters. That there is something behind their personalities
Mar 26, 2020 10:08 AM
Dec 2019
best episode and mayaka best girl
Mar 29, 2020 12:44 AM
Apr 2012
Gator said:
Was pretty obvious that Satoshi was the culprit, he's the only one who had a motive for stealing it. His reasoning was beyond stupid though, he seems to cling to a character he invented for himself instead of just being himself.

This was a pretty good episode, almost put all these characters in my top favourite characters.

I get why Satoshi did it, but it went pretty far a bit too far. Satoshi didn't want to be like his old self as he enjoys and likes what he's become. I read some where here that "He likes what he invented for himself not being himself" - That's an interesting take on the situation. But he more so came to terms with who he is and is happy now. He's only scared because he always liked Mayaka and thinks he will be obsessed with her. He always has feelings for her, he's overall changed but that hasn't.
Apr 17, 2020 8:20 AM
Mar 2018
I'm currently re-watching this in the dubbed version this time. Gotta say, I totally didn't expect them to drop that Dumb and Dumber reference in there. XD
Jun 12, 2020 8:17 PM

Aug 2019
god damn just as we get a bit of romantic drama happening we're already on the second last episode xD pity, i was getting kinda hyped to see if we'll get more SOL things but eh the mystery theme was more then enough in some sense.
although i will say, i hoped the romance we DID get was for Oreki and Chitanda, we all kinda got the gist that Mayaka liked Satoshi for a while and although they have hinted a lot of Oreki and Chitanda ship, why did they expand more on the Satoshi and Mayaka relationship? and won't lie they executed it pretty poorly, i could barely wrap my head around how they actually felt for each other at the end of the episode.
Sep 23, 2020 5:01 AM

Jun 2020
what a fucking masterpiece of an episode

if only every episode were like this, it was AMAZING, the cinematography, the animation, great narrative & the dialogue was so immersive, really everything hyouka is known for. hyouka really picked up from the school festival arc onwards, i’ve greatly enjoyed every episode thereafter. the characters have amazing chemistry & are the driving force of this anime, it’s like they are all made for one another, their quirks & wits complement one another so well!

also i love mayaka & chitanda’s friendship, such a wholesome pair!♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Feb 10, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2019
That was really horrible of Satoshi... Mayaka put her everything into that chocolate. She really really likes him. I sort of understand his reasons, though not fully. But still, I don't like what he did at all. It's heartless. I understand, but I can't empathise with his reasons at all...

I hope she gets a good answer. If not, she deserves someone far better. As Satoshi himself said, Mayaka is great.

I thought Eru was going to give Hotaro some chocolate... sad it didn't happen.
Apr 15, 2021 8:29 AM

Jun 2020
Valentine's day for this episode and Satoshi getting chocolates from Mayaka Eru should probably give chocolates to Oreki now is the time
Oreki got a pity present from her sister what a shame it was bitter made me quite chuckle

The chocolate that Mayaka worked on just got stolen who would do such a thing
This episode really shows the drama and tension in the club I wish that didn't happen to them I hate seeing Eru and Mayaka so stressed out like that and frustrated by the problem

It was Satoshi all along he really didn't think about what Mayaka nor Eru would feel now that Eru got placed in a negative position Oreki being the man in the club he would've punched Satoshi at the moment but he would just waste his energy on that.
Sep 12, 2021 6:42 AM
Jun 2014
Is Satoshi a sociopath? No emotional attachment at all to what he did, what an asshole!
Sep 14, 2021 1:08 AM
Aug 2021
I hope there will be a season 2 in 2022
Hyoudo_Issei03Sep 14, 2021 5:48 PM
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

186 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

» No romance here

KainiusTheGreat - Mar 10

25 by Margrave_Masane »»
Apr 13, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

268 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 22, 2012

491 by Prosper20 »»
Apr 5, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

184 by dspr »»
Mar 3, 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.