Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 9, 2012 8:26 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The girl's student life (at the age of 10).

lol~ robot? Sawashiro-san's character ... bullied her? She suspected a girl who was extremely nice to her. She also met a fairy, but getting the memory deleted later. lol @ their talk and the little girl becoming roommate!!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 9, 2012 8:57 AM

Aug 2010
Watashi really needs to be honest with herself. Of course, I guess having the younger girl cling to you all the time can become tiring, but she is no longer alone. I lol'd at how she tried to put her down by being cold and still didn't work.
Sep 9, 2012 9:16 AM

May 2010
nice episode ;)

after this i feel save to give it 7/10 4/5
was worth watchign sofar!
Sep 9, 2012 9:49 AM

Aug 2010
Nice episode.

Also, watashi didn't change much since she was 10 XD

And that clingy curly girl is rather cute.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Sep 9, 2012 9:51 AM

Aug 2010
Really nice episode.
Poor little Watashi ;_; I want to hug her and tell her everything's going to be okay.
Sep 9, 2012 10:20 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
"sorry, I'll be under the weather that day" - Watashi

(I don't think that's exactly what she said, I think she said "sono hi wa daijoubu janai desu", which I think actually fits her personality more given the play on the negative, but whatever)
Sep 9, 2012 10:26 AM

Jun 2010
Fuck yeah! Y's back!

I can't tell if this is a two/three-parter or not. I hope it is, it's great so far. Curly is kind of creeping me out, yet she's adorable, sort of like the fairies. I think that that green fairy turned himself into a human because why not? It's a fairy. I'm probably wrong though. I wonder if the girls from the first episode'll show up again.

The scenery was beautiful this episode, moreso than usual.

Really though, Watashi needs a hug badly.
Sep 9, 2012 10:29 AM

Jun 2012
Interesting to see Watashi's personality at age 10, her sarcastic inner personality seemed to have evolve out of meeting the blonde loli and will further develop with the Tea Party next episode.

As I haven't said a million times in the past about this series, the Fairy this episode was adorable/funny as hell with the topics they discussed like sandwiches/sweets and erasing her memory
Sep 9, 2012 12:05 PM

Nov 2009
Hmm Somehow, I can't help but think that the fairy disappearing may be a consequence of granting Watashi's wish. The fairy says it is up to them to disappear, and it seems like it isn't an ordinary (as usual) disappearance. Actually, the fairy's "death" is worse than "death," which we all humans knew, because the person (Watashi) who's supposedly bereaved does not remember the dead (fairy).

Y bullying her was pretty unexpected. =.= I do think this is a two-part arc. After all, it wasn't revealed who her visitor is. How Y became a "friend" or at least a labeled "colleague" to her was also not revealed yet.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." ~Robert Anton Wilson~
Sep 9, 2012 12:07 PM

Feb 2012
Omg Curly was so moe~
Sep 9, 2012 12:15 PM

Apr 2012
That was a pretty good episode - I especially liked seeing a young Watashi and how her character developed. I also thought the robot was pretty funny. I had a good laugh at the short clip where they showed the robot picking up the skirt off the floor and waving it around crazily while blaring a "red alert" message.
Sep 9, 2012 12:22 PM
Feb 2012
Best episode yet. ;)
Sep 9, 2012 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
Fucking bullies, I hate them :-(
Also, poor insects. But well, that's how humans are.
Seems Watashi was quite a lone wolf in her past.
Btw, lol'ed at the teacher asking Watashi's name and her ignoring it^^
"One does not simply ask for Watashi's name" ;-)
So the curly girl was actually a nice girl. Good thing she didn't gave up after Watashi suspected and rejected her! :-)
Like always, the fairy was cute and funny xD
Also laughed at the end: "Do you have any questions?" -> "Yes, how do I quit?" ^^

witchhuntress said:
Y bullying her was pretty unexpected. =.= I do think this is a two-part arc. After all, it wasn't revealed who her visitor is. How Y became a "friend" or at least a labeled "colleague" to her was also not revealed yet.

I think in comparison to the other kids she was rather neutral. She did hit Watashi sometimes with her shoulder but that's about it. At least that's how it looked like for me.

Want to see next ep :-)
Sep 9, 2012 12:36 PM

Feb 2012
Watashi had it hard in her childhood but it was her own fault, thanks to the fairy we she became the person we like.

Also, I wonder if this was the first time she met a fairy.
Sep 9, 2012 12:38 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
witchhuntress said:
I don't think Y will be the visitor - I think it will be the younger blond girl.

Y was abusing Watashi, but I don't think she was involved with the 'typical' harassing tricks such as the damaged history book - that wouldn't be her style. Typical bullies just want to intimidate and humiliate their victim. I think Y saw somebody smart enough to do well against her challenges. Her reaction to finding out that Watashi had been up on the hill, and her reaction to Watashi rejecting the blond girl, were ones of surprise and interest - she wants to know what makes Watashi tick and if Watshi can 'compete' with her. A bully just wants to have fun or make themselves feel better at another person's expense.
Sep 9, 2012 1:23 PM

Sep 2011
Fairies so cute ^^
Sep 9, 2012 1:25 PM
Jun 2011
I can somewhat relate to Watashi when I went to school, I think this one of the only depictions of school life I watched that portrayed something close.

HNGGG....Curly is so cute.
Sep 9, 2012 1:39 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
AzylSagara said:
I can somewhat relate to Watashi when I went to school, I think this one of the only depictions of school life I watched that portrayed something close.
One of the reasons I'm Okay watching so many 'school slice of life' anime is because they are NOT like what my experience was like. Occasionally, however, one such show will slip in some hints of it, sometimes even treat it directly. It's actually one of the important sub-plots in another show going on this season (Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate).
Sep 9, 2012 1:50 PM

Jun 2009
Hell, Y was quite a bitch back in the day. It was great to see Watashi's first meeting with a fairy, i just wonder what exatly happened when it dissapeared. Also around half the episode, when Watashi was talking with Curly, there was a moth in her room which got burned by the candle. I thought it might've had a bigger meaning but i can't really figure out anything from it.

Sucks that show will end next week, i'm not ready for that.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Sep 9, 2012 2:49 PM

Jul 2012
These reminded me of those SHAFT head tilts.

Sep 9, 2012 2:53 PM

Dec 2011
Ryobo230 was so cool!
I thought this episode is how she met Y.

If we look at the time period, she is younger in this episode, before she became a mediator... so I guess this is the first time she met a fairy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 9, 2012 3:00 PM

Mar 2008
Fiji said:
Ryobo230 was so cool!
I thought this episode is how she met Y.

If we look at the time period, she is younger in this episode, before she became a mediator... so I guess this is the first time she met a fairy.

Oh REALLY Captain?!!!!
WOW! Brilliant conclusion, how can I not see this?
Sep 9, 2012 3:03 PM

Aug 2008
I think I will start re-watching backward after the final episode.
Sep 9, 2012 3:24 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
KaitoDash said:
But that would be...out of order.

*SLAP*

sorry, couldn't resist.
Sep 9, 2012 4:32 PM

Apr 2010
I feel like I have absolutely no idea what this show is actually about. But I do enjoy it quite a whole lot.
Sep 9, 2012 5:25 PM

Feb 2011
1 more episode....
Sep 9, 2012 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
KaitoDash said:

If you want the real order it's like this:

Sep 9, 2012 6:12 PM

Aug 2012
I can't accept that the next episode will be the last. I need MOAR!!

OrochiPL said:
Hell, Y was quite a bitch back in the day. It was great to see Watashi's first meeting with a fairy, i just wonder what exatly happened when it dissapeared. Also around half the episode, when Watashi was talking with Curly, there was a moth in her room which got burned by the candle. I thought it might've had a bigger meaning but i can't really figure out anything from it.

Sucks that show will end next week, i'm not ready for that.

I think it's related with Watashi and Curly's conversation atm. Watashi talked about truth. To make peace with the students, they have to confess their bullies and apologize. Meanwhile, Watashi thought that Curly is the mastermind of the bullies.
So, if Watashi want to socialize well with others, the truth must be revealed (candle's light). That "truth" means curly has to confess that she is the mastermind (cause Watashi thought like that). Of course, after revealing the "truth", Watashi and curly can't be friends (because yeah, curly was the mastermind in Watashi's opinion). So, the burnt moth could mean as "Watashi and curly friendship" or "curly's plans"

I watch it with CR/HS subs btw.
Waiting for next week anime gives me another reason to live.
Sep 9, 2012 6:25 PM

Sep 2009
Interesting episode, wasn't expecting a school arc. I relate a lot with Watashi wanting to be a lone wolf ahaha ^__^; I'm really sad next week is the last episode! T___T This was my favorite show this season, and I hope they will make another season~ Or two!
Sep 9, 2012 6:51 PM
Jul 2012
Tea party member: Do you have questions?
Watashi: How do i quit?

Dafuq >_<
Sep 9, 2012 7:13 PM

May 2008
I WANT THE ROBOT IN MINT GREEN ROFL

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 9, 2012 7:27 PM

Aug 2009
As expected, the final arc of this anime is a school arc. Damn, I'm so sad there's only one episode left.

HoshiNeko said:
Fuck yeah! Y's back!

So much this. I hope we see more of her mischief in the next episode.

The character of RYOBO230r was the highlight of the episode for me. He's funny with his malfunctioning, but also sad, as he represent a relic of old times before humanity's decline.

I would really like to know how fairies' wishes granting works.
Also, what the hell was that place with bones where Watashi ended in?!?

This was probably the first time I didn't like a new addition to the cast much. I understand Curly (I swear, no one in Jinrui has a normal name) plays an important role in Watashi's development, but I couldn't bring myself to like her. Too clingy and kinda creepy. And I found her voice a bit annoying (I wonder who her seiyuu is).

P.S.
I almost literally fell off my chair at this:

This show never fails to amuse me.
Sep 9, 2012 8:01 PM
Jan 2008
Awwww.....poor Watashi! Though I definitely relate to her being a loner....

Wasn't expecting the Yaoifan from a few episodes back to be a bitch.

Oh HHD...why are you bringing in a moe moe kyun character? Watashi's adorabe enough along with the creepy cute fairies...

Overall...entertaining enough that we're seeing where Watashi's coming from but not as entertaining as last week's first time meeting with the Fairies and their pure water pee...XD

And yes, I lol'd at 'Happy White Powder!"
Sep 9, 2012 9:48 PM

May 2010
That loli haha and what a messed up school life some what.
Sep 9, 2012 10:23 PM

Dec 2008
Again, this episode proves that not a single line is wasted in this series...
The robot did change its color after the fairy "wish granting" moment! Brilliant.
I wonder what he did this time.
Them fairies and their narcotics, I swear...
Sep 10, 2012 12:37 AM

Sep 2011
onee-san
onee-san
onee-san
onee-san
-____-
Sep 10, 2012 1:12 AM

Apr 2010
How do I quit. Ha, that line made my day.
Sep 10, 2012 1:48 AM

Aug 2011
Tea Club: Do you have any question?

Watashi Master Troll: Yes, how do I quit?
Sep 10, 2012 2:55 AM

Dec 2007
This seems like it's headed towards Maria-sama ga Miteru with psychos. Curly's actions (forging Watashi's signature, already moving in, manipulating Watashi to the tea party) are not at all a good sign. I think Curly is really, really bad news, and I think the girls at tea party make it worse. Furthermore, I'd bet that Curly was the mastermind behind the bullying (yes, even the bullying she herself received).
Sep 10, 2012 3:10 AM

Sep 2010
uguu curly so moe~
Sep 10, 2012 3:46 AM
Feb 2012
Cratex said:
"sorry, I'll be under the weather that day" - Watashi

(I don't think that's exactly what she said, I think she said "sono hi wa daijoubu janai desu", which I think actually fits her personality more given the play on the negative, but whatever)

I checked what she said is "Sorry, sono hi wa taichou ga sugurenai no desu."
So, I think the translation is almost right.

Please forgive me, if my English is strange or rude.
Sep 10, 2012 3:56 AM

Aug 2008
One should be careful when wishing in fairy's presence, lest s/he want to obtain abusive friends.
Also, Y so cute:
Sep 10, 2012 6:26 AM
Jun 2008
so this show main's life in school give being victim of target like called broom-head by Y & being bullied.

give main more focus on study & etc climb up more grades give that blonde curly want main.

then one day main a fairy to save from bullies some talk & give white stuff that fairy like give one day it will disappear.

but truth is main want friends cause she don't want to be lonely so fairy make a wish with main then poof now main in upper grade give blonde curly now in same grade with main still want main to be friends.

yet main decide just a bit sure give her skirt back from recover by robot to curly as roommate & now tea club to join with main going like how can i quit?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 10, 2012 7:46 AM
Aug 2010
I love it so mush it is very nice episode
Sep 10, 2012 8:33 AM

Jan 2008
Lol'd at the ending.

"Welcome to the club. Any questions?"
"How do I quit?"

1 more episode left D:
Sep 10, 2012 9:54 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
badei said:
I checked what she said is "Sorry, sono hi wa taichou ga sugurenai no desu."
So, I think the translation is almost right.

(looks up the meaning) "taichou" ? Really?

Okay, given my hearing is not the best in the world (to much heavy metal when I was a kid), I understand how I got "daijoubu janai" from "taichou ga sugurenai" (I have particular trouble with "ga"). Sigh.
Sep 10, 2012 11:23 AM

May 2009
"How do I quit?"

I lost it after this line. I don't know if it was meant to be funny, but I laughed – quite hard, even. Her cynicism is razor-sharp, yet good for a laugh every time.

And I guess she should have been careful what she wished for with that fairy around. It made me wonder what [ï]else they can do.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2012 11:58 AM

Mar 2008
I'm the only one who see Berserk in this scene (although it has an Shakespearean feel?):

http://mangafox.me/manga/berserk/c093/9.html

Not only just this frame, the whole scene in berserk.
In the end she don't became the Faerie Godness?
PaninaManinaSep 10, 2012 2:03 PM
Sep 10, 2012 12:03 PM

Aug 2011
Didn't expect such an emotional episode. It was very interesting to have a glimpse of her past, she's just as funny as she was in the present. That incident probably contributed to her dry sense of humour.

Very good.
Sep 10, 2012 3:46 PM

Jul 2012
Another good episode! Something i noticed and thought was interesting was when Curly confronted Ms. Sweets in her room. There was a moth flying around her lamp/candle. I thought it was a good allegory for Curly at that moment. If you get too close to the fire, you’ll get burned.

But awesome dry wit of Ms. Sweets. love that girl.
I sometimes watch lots of anime.
I sometimes write reviews of said anime at my website.
http://www.crawken.com/
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 26, 2012

119 by ManuelFragment »»
Apr 23, 8:23 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Jul 22, 2012

124 by Safrichh »»
Mar 2, 7:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Aug 19, 2012

144 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 12, 2012

132 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

prismheart - Aug 5, 2012

126 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.