Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 8, 2012 12:50 PM

Jun 2012
love triangles :(

Really nice episode though.
‎"Our everyday lives may, in fact, be a series of miracles." - Nichijou
Sep 8, 2012 12:54 PM
May 2009
With this episode, we see how appropriate the second ED is with the name "Cry Out" and a very simple image of Inaba waking up to another day.
Sep 8, 2012 1:04 PM

Oct 2011
A perfect episode in my book. The drama was intense throughout. A wonderful way to resolve Himeko's internal struggle and admit her true feelings. Iori is truly a great friend, accepting Himeko for who she is. I'm still hoping Himeko will end up with Taichi, but at the same time, I won't mind if Iori becomes the winner either. Both have good chemistry with Taichi, moreso for Himeko.

Sep 8, 2012 1:09 PM
Apr 2011
After episode 5 with the Iori dying craziness, nothing that interesting has really happened. The entire unleashing desires arc barely had any desires released at all. They just yelled at each other a few times, and unleashed their desire to eat and sleep in. I was expecting a lot more sexual tension, like A LOT of it. It seems that deep down, these characters don't really want to do anything crazy/interesting at all. Based on my own teenage years, my biggest desires were 1. getting in a car and driving off to see the world, 2. executing elaborate schemes to humiliate the people I hated, 3. Doing something really crazy to get attention (such as vandalizing with spray paint), 4. lots of shoplifting, and 5. lots of sex.
Obviously, not everybody has the exact same desires as I do when they're teens, but I was hoping these five kids would do something akin to one of the five things I listed. If five teens unleash their deepest desires, something bad should happen. But nothing did. In fact, they came out of this arc even better than before.
To put it simply, these five main characters are really boring in their heart of hearts. If any other five people were suddenly unleashing their deepest desires, at least one of them would end up in jail, pregnant, or dead.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 1:23 PM
Jun 2012
This episode was great! can wait for the next one.
Sep 8, 2012 1:25 PM

Aug 2011
Cratex said:
Bumping my rating up to a 10. Can't say anything else.

Same here.
Sep 8, 2012 1:29 PM

Aug 2012
Id choose Iori :)
Sep 8, 2012 1:31 PM

Feb 2008
Isn't it just me that think Inaba become more cuter when she begin to start smiling?
Heartseed actually helping them out by playing the villian.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Sep 8, 2012 1:32 PM

Mar 2009
urusai bwaaaka
Sep 8, 2012 1:35 PM

Mar 2012
Inaba was so cute as the end and Heartseed continues to troll brilliantly.

Feb 2012
Heartseed is just being a nice guy and no one seams to realize that among 'em.
Exelent episode with some really nice development compare to the previous 2 episodes. Felt like it was standing still for a while there.

Inaba>Inori

5/5
Mar 2011
-Quasar said:
Ah I guess this is the reason I like Inaba the most.

Iori is all smiles saying everything will be fine but I hope she really doesn't regret this later.

Also heartseed trolling never gets old.

hehe yea, Heartseed have been the best in comparison to the smaller facetime in the show. i mean he's been helping them all these time, in a weird way. hopefully he isnt trolling right now that in the end, turn out to have some big scheme that will actually hurt all 5 of them.
"....i am the villain in this story"
Sep 8, 2012 1:39 PM

Sep 2012
Awesome episode. They couldn't have done it any better. I was afraid heartseed would force Inaba to confess her love. I'm so glad she did it by her own will -in her own original way-.

5/5 is not enough !
Sep 8, 2012 1:41 PM
Aug 2012
When did inaba accept her feelings? It always showed that she had feelings for him, but she always denied it, now in this episode she kept saying "she knows, she knows" as if she already knew she liked him, and accepted that
Sep 8, 2012 1:46 PM
Aug 2012
makoa69 said:
After episode 5 with the Iori dying craziness, nothing that interesting has really happened. The entire unleashing desires arc barely had any desires released at all. They just yelled at each other a few times, and unleashed their desire to eat and sleep in. I was expecting a lot more sexual tension, like A LOT of it. It seems that deep down, these characters don't really want to do anything crazy/interesting at all. Based on my own teenage years, my biggest desires were 1. getting in a car and driving off to see the world, 2. executing elaborate schemes to humiliate the people I hated, 3. Doing something really crazy to get attention (such as vandalizing with spray paint), 4. lots of shoplifting, and 5. lots of sex.
Obviously, not everybody has the exact same desires as I do when they're teens, but I was hoping these five kids would do something akin to one of the five things I listed. If five teens unleash their deepest desires, something bad should happen. But nothing did. In fact, they came out of this arc even better than before.
To put it simply, these five main characters are really boring in their heart of hearts. If any other five people were suddenly unleashing their deepest desires, at least one of them would end up in jail, pregnant, or dead.

Those stuff didn't really occur in this story because that's not what the author is trying to persuade. You were thinking more of a -rebellious- story of these teenagers. I mean, yeah, your ideal sounds rather interesting but not the drama we're actually looking for. And we had just one mini- sexual tension in that's in ep 6, with Inaba, but if the fan service went on, it would lose it's touch on the message of the story. Yeah, this story is about human relationships , as having an update with the Light Novels, this story is very amazing and outstanding.
Sep 8, 2012 1:47 PM

Jul 2012
Girlyboy1359 said:
When did inaba accept her feelings? It always showed that she had feelings for him, but she always denied it, now in this episode she kept saying "she knows, she knows" as if she already knew she liked him, and accepted that

I'm pretty sure that scene of her licking her finger and blushing was enough confirmation for herself that she had feelings for him, along with Iori directly asking it.
Sep 8, 2012 1:52 PM

Jul 2010
Best episode so far, I must admit I was an Iori x Taichi fan, but I"m scarily changing to like Inaban. Hope I get to see another episode like this before the series ends. Might even see if theres a translated LN for this stuff ^.^
Sep 8, 2012 1:55 PM

Jul 2009
Oh man, I hope there will be a 2nd season. If not, I better start learning Kanji.
This anime is easily a 9/10.
Sep 8, 2012 1:57 PM

Jul 2012
Kenju said:
Also was I the only one that thought there was gonna be IoriXInaba when she said she loved her!?

Until she just meant as in a friend like everyone else...
Yes. I thought I smelled a Yuri, and was very surprised.

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 8, 2012 1:57 PM

Dec 2011
Inaban finally lightened up! And the freakin kiss!

What is with all the kisses on this week? Summer anime done it simultaneously.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 1:58 PM
Aug 2012
Girlyboy1359 said:

Ahem. She always liked Taichi, since the beginning of the episode, but she'd always put Iori and Taichi "love" first before hers. But at the same time, too, denied it, pretending that she wasn't aware of it, and her low-self esteem made it worst. Heartseed's visit made more of an impact that what she was feeling wasn't false and real, so you can say this is where she starts to realize that her feelings were genuine since that start. In the epilogue of the second novel which is the second arc of the anime, we get a personal monologue/dialogue of her own about her feelings for Taichi, and her thought's about herself.
Sep 8, 2012 2:03 PM

Sep 2012
Fiji said:
Inaban finally lightened up! And the freakin kiss!

What is with all the kisses on this week? Summer anime done it simultaneously.

Right? I think we can expect a kiss in the next Koi to senkyo to chocolate / SAO incoming episodes lol.
Sep 8, 2012 2:10 PM
Oct 2010
inaba just raped this episode. fuck she was so cute in this ep. especially when she broke down crying FFFUUU HNGGGGG. so many feels
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 8, 2012 2:11 PM

Dec 2011
Kokoro Connect is freakin' epic.
Amazing episode.
Can't wait for the next week.
5/5
Sep 8, 2012 2:12 PM
Aug 2012
rainbowdashmimi said:
Girlyboy1359 said:

Ahem. She always liked Taichi, since the beginning of the episode, but she'd always put Iori and Taichi "love" first before hers. But at the same time, too, denied it, pretending that she wasn't aware of it, and her low-self esteem made it worst. Heartseed's visit made more of an impact that what she was feeling wasn't false and real, so you can say this is where she starts to realize that her feelings were genuine since that start. In the epilogue of the second novel which is the second arc of the anime, we get a personal monologue/dialogue of her own about her feelings for Taichi, and her thought's about herself.
Well, I guess that makes sense, thanks for explaining
Sep 8, 2012 2:21 PM

Apr 2010
The artwork was quite bad at times this week as well. I hope it gets better at the end. Overall decent episode.
Sep 8, 2012 2:24 PM
Nov 2009
htsydufilytxrtuxryitkufilgaweftwg <-- Me at the end of the episode. Best anime this season imo.
Sep 8, 2012 2:29 PM

May 2012
INABA FTMFW! I hope she ends up getting together with Taichi, I've shipped their pairing since the beginning of this show! This was a really emotional episode. Tears all over the place. It was nice to see Inaba's true emotions and desires, and how happy she was once they were finally revealed to everyone. Can't wait to see where we go from here now that all of this hidden desire business is over. I'm sure what comes next is gonna be awesome!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Sep 8, 2012 2:39 PM

Jun 2012
didn't end with as big a bang as episode 5
but you know what, it shows that the anime is coming to its conclusion (well sort of)
Good episode cause of Inaban development (yeahhh), heartseed appearance, and well, the troll with taichi falling kind of got me but cause of the 5th episode it didn't really grab me enough.
5/5 tho lets see what the next arc brings
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Sep 8, 2012 2:43 PM

Jun 2012
this episode was really good :D taichi x inaba <33 and that ending scene made my day. especially the kiss :] cant wait till the next episode! ^o^
Sep 8, 2012 2:47 PM

Jul 2011
We can all agree now that Heartseed is the biggest troll in anime history. Jumping from the bridge and now "he fell" were excellent ideas.

Great ep, was grinning even after it finished
Sep 8, 2012 3:03 PM
Jul 2018
Inaba's my favorite now. TaichixInaba~ Would be nice to see some further development with the other pairings.
Sep 8, 2012 3:06 PM

Aug 2012
This episode is great! Perfect! I could feel the emotion heating up when Iori and Inaba arguing.

SweetDeception said:
We can all agree now that Heartseed is the biggest troll in anime history. Jumping from the bridge and now "he fell" were excellent ideas.

Great ep, was grinning even after it finished

Yeah, a great troller indeed!
Waiting for next week anime gives me another reason to live.
Sep 8, 2012 3:07 PM

Nov 2008
This show just keeps getting better! Can't wait to see what new trial Heartseed has planned!
Sep 8, 2012 3:18 PM
Dec 2008
From there, everything can only get worse xD

Good episode, waiting for next one :)

On a side note, the ED really got into me now, i love it.
Sep 8, 2012 3:20 PM

Jul 2010
Fantastic episode!
Sep 8, 2012 3:46 PM

Feb 2012
Taiichi should just take them both for an epic threesome. Win-win for all involved! :D
Sep 8, 2012 4:10 PM

Nov 2008
Good arc conclusion was waiting for her to finally confess ;3
Sep 8, 2012 4:25 PM

Jun 2012
This episode was pretty good, but it just gets so corny at times. And no Yandere Iori.
Sep 8, 2012 4:34 PM
Feb 2012
ah yea!! inaban all the way!!!!! <3 XD
she was supah kawaii at the end tooo O/////O
Sep 8, 2012 5:02 PM

Nov 2011
this ep was the best so far btw i was hoping for something like that
Inaba<3 you're tha BEST
Sep 8, 2012 5:07 PM

Jan 2011
OMFG THIS EPISODE! INABA!!! Man, I fucking love this episode. Inaba is now my favourite, surpassing Iori. Seriously she shined in this episode. I really love how Iori lectured Inaba and was still able to stay cheerful.

Heartseed suddenly appearing and deceiving Inaba was such an ass move lol. Although it was so nice to see Inaba helplessly cry like that. She let out all her sadness and happiness out. That elbow to the stomach was hilarious though LOL!

That last 4 minutes with Taichi and Inaba were so fucking lovey dovey holy shit! Inaba confessed to Taichi and he politely turned Inaba down but then she reacted like she 'normally' does. I love how she said that she won't give up and she made Taichi all flustered and took take opportunity to kiss him! SLY MOVE YEAAAAAAAH! That OST that played during that scene was pefect.

Loved it when Inaba was blushing and was like "Shoot! My Heart! I kissed him!" and started laughing hysterically to herself. Best episode so far and my favourite. <3

Cratex said:
Bumping my rating up to a 10. Can't say anything else.

I gotta do this too. LOL! :D
LucarioDudeSep 8, 2012 5:10 PM
Sep 8, 2012 5:08 PM

Sep 2011
Not a Inaba fan, but she was amazing this episode. Her emotions, the crying,
Were all fantastic, lots of drama.

I still want Iori to win.
TyrelSep 8, 2012 5:11 PM
Sep 8, 2012 5:11 PM

Jun 2011
I didn't like this anime at first, but I'm starting to like where the story is going! The development is really great.

And the ending was too cute!
「Icon credit to Milady666 ♡」
Sep 8, 2012 5:19 PM
Aug 2012
Best episode so far for me :)
Under the stars,we are all the same...
Sep 8, 2012 5:24 PM

Jun 2012
Kenju said:
Also was I the only one that thought there was gonna be IoriXInaba when she said she loved her!?

Until she just meant as in a friend like everyone else...

I'm all for the yuri so yes XD

Inaba x Taichi FTW <3 Iori is my fav though :3
Sep 8, 2012 5:27 PM

Oct 2011
Great episode.

And Iori will lose against Inaban, it's painfully obvious. (passivity is a weakness in love contest, that's why "the nice guy never get the girl")

I just hope it won't be too painfull for Iori, Taichi and Inaban, because they are good guys
Sep 8, 2012 5:27 PM

Dec 2009
Drama all around, glad this arc was resolved well, wasn't a big fan of Inaba before but now I love her character to death.
Sep 8, 2012 5:39 PM

Feb 2010
There's no words to express how much I love Inaba, I'm rooting for her. Wonderful episode, Miyuki Sawashiro and Aki Toyosaki were brilliant in this
Sep 8, 2012 5:47 PM

Feb 2012
Why are you so fucking good, Kokoro Connect?

Seriously, I couldn't sit quietly during this stellar episode, she finally said it, even kissed Taichi and showed us that smile, that super adorable smile!
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

335 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2012

294 by _untitled »»
Feb 17, 3:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.