MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sword Art Online »» Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (60) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Sword Art Online Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

913 76.21%
4 out of 5: Liked it

134 11.19%
3 out of 5: It was OK

56 4.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

24 2.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

71 5.93%
Voters: 1198

09-08-12, 8:24 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

The duel. Kirito uses his dual blades against his opponent as the timer goes down but he struggles a bit. I like Kirito's clothes in that duel outfit although it's not his style imo. The little moment he had with Asuna was cute though.

Thank God for Asuna...

Sweet episode as

Also, the ending....hmm ;) marriage?
Modified by Stark700, 09-08-12, 8:33 AM

09-08-12, 8:25 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
As the end approaches of the episode as the following,

Came along with the spoiler
it was the KYAAAAAAAAAA YES! As much I personally like to keep Asuna to myself the love deed is done and shown well. Not too long kissing deep, not sure how much but emotional enough. Blushing seemed balanced too. Might edit later cause needs to calm down.

About the fan service, well finally they did in the spoiler
That for sure cannot be denied. Asuna in her glorious bra and panties along with ass. Just like in the poster version, which matches it. It was fine and since I myself have Asuna naked around as a desktop thingy nothing else to say it was done right. It got better later on with Asuna facials in the spoiler
whom are blushing good.

Apart from that which really just show Kirito’s love and its point of start along its spark. The episode itself was good in another sense of fighting in general. Here are the rest of my thoughts.

About the beginning, sure went by fast in the spoiler
despite that the fight was condensed and fast. In thee end Kirito lost big time and it’s plain sad to see his little Beater Alone status go bye but at least he is booty now and he can stop being a little egoistic prick alone in the game now.

About Kirito x Asuna, the first of that in the spoiler
got a nice meaning out of “Caring for someone when they are in deep regret/past contemplating” rings a good bell there as that hug most likely was more meaningful than last one being for too long and stoic at best despite trying to be emotional. This one does a better job at it.

About the look a like of Alexander the Great from Fate Zero, well the guy does have some resemblance to Alexander in the spoiler
so it reminded me a little of him since I terribly miss that series. Regardless the Asuna teasing of him was quite nice to see for its MOE.

About Kuradeel, he is so insane in the brain that this is where the following,

comes in along with the spoiler
WOW! Guy almost kills Kirito! SHIT! O_O What’s to mark are several things. For one Kuradeel belongs to the “Laughing Coffins” which means he kills real people for fun from the looks of it. Second of all Kuradeel is plain INSANE IN THE BRAIN! He need to get to a mental ward and be locked for life less you want him to kill you and your whole family, which he most likely is capable as much as Charles Manson did.

What was lovely is how Kuradeel got dealt with in the spoiler
by not only Asuna but Kirito. Seems to be right back at him and his evil deeds. That being said Kuradeel MUST DIE! He is insane and cannot get the help he needs in SAO. Therefore he must be eliminated.

Might edit later cause needs to calm down.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
is wedding time. Yeah sure Kirito finish school, get a job and family with Asuna. That’s the way of life.

I find that the 3D girl in the spoiler
rather imitates well Asuna and does a good job at her cosplay. Just sharing the best IMO render of IRL person to Asuna. Maybe not perfect but close enough to perfection compared to others.

GIFs and avatars in the club
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=488555&show=0#post1
the obvious kissing and fan service ones.
Modified by Yumekichi11, 09-08-12, 1:14 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

09-08-12, 8:26 AM

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler tags plz

Not that it matters to me...

On another note, where are you getting the episode all earlylike.
Modified by Skrooz, 09-08-12, 8:30 AM

09-08-12, 9:17 AM

really!!...really!!!....really!!!...really!!!...KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O

09-08-12, 9:25 AM

LittleOtakuStar said:
really!!...really!!!....really!!!...really!!!...KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O
Hero needs his award for almost dying out there by a LUNATIC! To say the least. Less:
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/picture%2031/f1dda25a.jpg
you don't think that is not one.

09-08-12, 9:26 AM

WOAH!

They pretty packed it in one episode.

They kiss and had sex in the same episode?? I dint expect that they will compress it all in one episode

Damn this must be the best episode so far!

Up next Kirito and Asuna in their honeymoon?
Modified by fidelbuds1, 09-08-12, 9:29 AM

09-08-12, 9:34 AM

more spoiler tags plzzzzz.....wtf man TT

09-08-12, 9:35 AM

Oh wow that end card brings me tears of joy so bad.

And Kirito looks good as usual xD

09-08-12, 9:42 AM

Lol I already know where the story is leading to from reading the light novels... Unless you read it, everything from this point on will be a shocker. LOOOL

09-08-12, 9:48 AM
News Team
Strong opponent, so the guy lost.

He talks to the girl about the time he joined the team because she asked about not joining the team. He's just afraid that more people would die because of him. She said she will be protecting him, so she's not going to die.

That Yusa-san's character is in the same group as him with another guy, who seems kinder. Yusa-san's character is evil, though, because he's a spy. She saved him just in time.

That was unexpected because the two became close all of the sudden. Even promising of marriage!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

09-08-12, 9:57 AM

Dessiato said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler tags plz

Not that it matters to me...

On another note, where are you getting the episode all earlylike.

streaming ... just use google, but I'm better wait for subs cause I don't want to watch things I don't understand.
Modified by Takana_no_Hana, 09-08-12, 10:21 AM

09-08-12, 10:00 AM

Looks good overall about that bit of fan service before people start complaining it was part of the original LN (god knows people will still bitch)

Kirito doesn't look that great in white lol. Black Fits him far better also very nice end art :3

Hahahah who needs subs when I just read the chapter covering this episode :3

09-08-12, 10:05 AM

Missed the livestream. Damn PapaKiki.

The duel was pretty sweet. Dat sakuga. Especially the conclusion.
Kirito looked stupid in white though. Doesn't fit him.
Though they kind of changed some minor stuff in lots of parts but ehh, what can you do. It was still enjoyable to watch. Could have been better but never mind.
Next should be Morning Dew Girl. Should be good. Can't wait to see her already.
Oh and love the end art.

inb4 fanservice
inb4 slut
inb4 Did they do it?
inb4 more bitching
( ¬‿¬)
Modified by belatkuro, 09-08-12, 10:10 AM

09-08-12, 10:07 AM

belatkuro said:

inb4 more bitching
( ¬‿¬)

inb4 this is truth ^

09-08-12, 10:20 AM

Well they changed things but it was ok again its a ADAPTATION so you can expect it.

As the episode the duel was really good really enjoy it specially the end.

The betrayal was ok,Kurandel crazy faces were good,and HAND SLASH!!

Kirito and Asuna Kiss was sooo cute!!! and then Asuna "misunderstanding" was so fun her faces were great.

Well next epsiode will get Morning Dew Girl,see how it goes!!

BTW Asuna Epic skills were shown!!

GIF's and more on the club!! http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=488805&show=0#post1
Modified by raxius1230, 09-09-12, 1:12 AM

09-08-12, 10:25 AM

NNick said:

Oh no, never think you would delete your own post cause I thought u were mature, I should have quote your post but meh, I'm not a kid :).
btw, I thought you dropped this show long time ago, but why are you still here?
Modified by Takana_no_Hana, 09-08-12, 10:28 AM

09-08-12, 10:38 AM

Omg. I saw the screenies. Is that what I think it is?!?!?! Well, waiting for the subs. Will edit later.

They completely destroyed the epic battle between Kirito and Heathcliff. I know that they can't really prolong it but what the hell? That's it? Omg. Major facepalm.

What the fuck. They fucking skipped tons of characters. What's more, the new characters just popped out without any introduction. Hi Godfrey!! Bye Godfrey!! Damn it.

Seriously? They made it look like nothing happened. The incident with Cradil I mean. I guess the director really hates talking and shit. Just animate it! Dont explain anything! Good job A-1 !

Why? Why do they need to skip it? They were supposed to go back to HQ to tell Heathcliff what happened and ask for a temporary leave. Then Kirito was supposed to tell the stuff he said to Asuna on the way back not after defeating Cradil. So fail. FAIL.

Fuck this shit. Our chapter 16 - 16.5 were wasted. Holy mother of fuck. What a disappointment. Fuck.
Modified by -MgZ_, 09-08-12, 1:34 PM

09-08-12, 10:47 AM

belatkuro said:
inb4 fanservice
inb4 slut
inb4 Did they do it?
inb4 more bitching
( ¬‿¬)
No need to small size this. This is a discussion let's talk about them....:P

Slut? NO WAY! Marriage is coming up, can't be a slut even before sex marriage as along as marriage happens. Rather smart way to show out this.

They had sex or not who cares it's a game. Did they have a passionate time, YES! And that counts a lot, sometimes I can be a little pheremonal kid but this time around it was cool.

Bitching? Only one from me is that I want Asuna for myself along with other guys but that's about it. I don't see what bitching there is when the love is not fake at least. Not unlike Chiyu x Hauruyuki you know.
fidelbuds1 said:
They kiss
FRENCH KISSING according to my GIF, the length says it all of how long it went by. Need tongue and saliva details in BDs.
fidelbuds1 said:
and had sex in the same episode?? I dint expect that they will compress it all in one episode
It's not shown and even if they it would meaningless cause it's a virtual reality game. The meaning is passion in this case and IMO it was there.
fidelbuds1 said:
Up next Kirito and Asuna in their honeymoon?
Expect bath and naked Asuna is all most likely the merchandise alluded too. That's fine and if it makes money so much the better to have not thread-full disgusting low quality frames such as last episode one frame that should not be there.

09-08-12, 10:56 AM

So many kisses this week in anime:

Spoilers if haven't seen the latest episodes but kisses in following series:

Modified by Stark700, 09-08-12, 1:29 PM

09-08-12, 11:01 AM

Asuna and Kirito level up on their relationship this episode with the kiss. Oh what a scene that was. I had to laugh though when Kirito had his hand cut off and the health meter went down a fraction, lol.

Pages (60) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices