Forum Settings
Forums
New
Anime VS Reality
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Jan 2, 2016 4:58 PM

Jun 2012
Not really. The sound of a waterfall is blissful and the moon in all its glory is as beautiful as it gets, so they're just there to bring comfort to the soul. I just gave this notion a few seconds worth of thought and I realized that no matter where I am, I would probably feel the same. The world is a cruel place and its burdens are soul-crushingly heavy, so much so that I wouldn't be able to escape it even in an alternate reality. Sorry if I brought too much despair into the thread.
I'm also filled with pure-hearted ulterior motives.

Jan 2, 2016 6:55 PM

Dec 2013
Anime, no fucking doubt, straight to it.
May 24, 2016 2:16 AM

May 2016
I wish I could be in an anime. I long for adventure that's all I want. A place where I could be free and travel from village to village maybe even be a ninja/swordsman or meet one. Though anime is cruel in that way. You watch it, become addicted and long to be apart of it. Slowly it tears you apart and turns you insane.
Well at least that's the way I feel.
May 24, 2016 2:26 AM

Oct 2015
its true that i like animes but i rather live in reality
May 24, 2016 3:02 AM

Feb 2016
Considering what happens in it, i d say 100% anime lol
May 24, 2016 3:13 AM

Feb 2016
But the real question is, what role will you be playing in the anime world. A fodder? XD that wouldn't be cool. And it also depends on what kind of anime.

I'd rather stick in this cruel reality and continue to watch animes
That feeling when you feel you know the feeling of not feeling any feel at all. Get the feeling?
Jun 6, 2016 2:38 AM
May 2016
DemonHunterSaya said:
I would like to be myself in the real world, as I am...But have the ability to travel to an anime world at my command.
For me I would rather live in the anime world forever not being able to come back to the real world so I can finally be free from all the nightmares I could finally have my dream girl and my dream friends a world where anything is possible and a world where friendship can be so beautiful yet so amazing and a world where women actually have looks where they are a lot hotter than real ones and there's my answer
Jun 6, 2016 2:44 AM
Jun 2016
Ahh it of course depends upon anime ,like I would never love to be in Attack on titan world 😜
Jun 6, 2016 2:48 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
anyone who actually pays attention to reality KNOWS its shit lol

fiction wouldn't have to exist if it wasn't lol

doesn't mean we don't have to accept that we can't escape it though
Jun 6, 2016 2:57 AM

Sep 2015
Anime worlds are interesting most of the time, whereas I'm constantly bored in reality. So anime.

On another note, why does the first page of this thread give me a security error?
Jun 6, 2016 4:56 PM

Mar 2016
Depends on which anime. It'd be nice to not shave every morning and have almost every person around me look attractive, but I'd rather not get torn to shreds by a monster. We love fiction for letting us vicariously feel powerful or disparate without actually being so.

Click the banner for anime lists, discussions, reviews, and let's plays!
Jul 1, 2016 4:12 PM
May 2016
Plz let me do a qick nerd talk.Iwould like to live in an anime world.Now if we keep in mind what the theory of parallel universes is about mixed with quantum physics and more specific string theory we get to a conclusion that theoretically there is an universe that's exactly like anime as we imagine (parallel universes) and we can go there (quantum physics) now we all accept the theory of parallel universes because we can see how the universes interact with each other so we're left with the positive answer about anime worlds really exist the other question is how we get there for those who now physics and more specific know about know string theory will know that there is a way to go there and also that there isn't.To explain the laws of our universe and how we got to transfer pure energy to another universe will take a lot but we all know that we are made by atoms like everything now we also know that the atoms are made by protons and neutrons (the core) and the helectrons(not gonna talk about them now )Another think we know is that every proton and neutron is made by quarks I think there are 3 for each or smth now the string theory actually said us that quarks are made by strings.There are 3 diferpercent not types of them I'm gonna talk about the graviton graviton a are the strings that can go threw our universe to another(not gonna explain about gravity)so we have come to a point that we free the graviton from the quark and the theory is that known that no energy can come from nothing or go to nothing,actually known that it cant just desapear we bealeave that it goes to another universe.My point is since stings are pure energy and we are from pure energy and we have find a way to get graviton(a string) pass throw universes one day we will be able to do that.

PS(important) plz I'm 16 years old if I have smth wrong about the theory don't judge I give a general idea of it but I beleve it hasn't smth wrong 2nd don't judge eather for syntax or spelling mistakes I have dyslexia||| If u have another idea or u think I'm wrong.Well I can't do anything!
Keep
Calm
And
Love
Animes
Jul 1, 2016 4:23 PM

May 2016
Nah, I'm fine with real life...I just want the power to create unlimited money so I don't need to be a essencial part of society to survive (A.K.A work)...
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from within it.
Jul 1, 2016 9:21 PM

Oct 2015
Reality because I don't want to half to worry about getting eaten by Titans.
Jul 1, 2016 9:57 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Reality

There's no guarantee my life will be better if I live in anime world anyway. Most likely would just be the same

..and I don't want to meet with a dense guy who freaks out when he sees naked girls

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Jul 1, 2016 11:11 PM

Dec 2012
If it means living in Neo Venezia, sign me up I'm ready to leave.
Jul 2, 2016 7:12 AM

Feb 2016
I'd rather live in a fantastic reality.
Sep 4, 2017 7:57 PM

May 2016
I do not know how old is this thread but i truly wish i could live in an anime world. Not because the 2D girls there are more attractive than the 3D but because of the positivity the whole environment has in general.

The characters which i compare to people are quite more social, more positive and way way more enthusiastic than humans these days.. If you ask why i am saying this it's just because im disappointing by humanity.

In few words, i wish i were living in anime world even as an NPC in Angel Beats i would've been way more satisfied than being what i am today.
Sep 4, 2017 8:06 PM

Apr 2017
Kurano said:
Paul said:

You'd play a children's card games while riding motorcycle's while trying to prevent other adults from trying to take over the world with this child's card game.

^

Pretty much sums up 5Ds in 4 words:

5ds was the best yugioh series though

Sep 4, 2017 8:20 PM

Aug 2016
It has been my dream to live in the Berserk universe
Sep 4, 2017 8:28 PM

Jul 2016
I just want to be in contact with the seiyuu I like and have sex with them while they make noises like their characters.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Yesterday

48 by jieanteater »»
24 seconds ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

17 by Ratris_Decision »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - Yesterday

26 by LoveYourEyes »»
10 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9068 by animeboilolz »»
47 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

91 by Zarutaku »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.