Forum Settings
Forums
New
Anime VS Reality
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 3, 2014 4:16 AM

Jan 2013
I would rather die then live in an anime knowing that some nerds on a forum are having discussions about me.
Makomonogatari said:
lupadim said:
And the best part is that no one can prove it wrong
The best part is that you somehow actually exist.
Apr 3, 2014 4:21 AM

May 2013
Zoml3ie said:
If I'm in a Anime, I can still watch Anime right?

haha of course.

On topic: Although somehow I hate this world, I still want to live in it. The anime world is kind of tempting to go but still. I choose this crummy world
Apr 3, 2014 4:32 AM

Sep 2012
Anime of course !

But i can still drive my motorbike like a bad boy right ?
Apr 3, 2014 4:35 AM

Mar 2014
DemonHunterSaya said:
I would like to be myself in the real world, as I am...But have the ability to travel to an anime world at my command.
+1
LIVE WELL ~ DIE HARD™

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VincentCL0UD&sclick=1]
Apr 3, 2014 4:40 AM

Apr 2009
On the ANime world of SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 3, 2014 4:49 AM

Jan 2013
ezaya said:
On the ANime world of SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN!

Enjoy dying a few minutes in the first episode as a side character.
Apr 14, 2014 7:08 PM

Aug 2013
Would be nice if when you fall asleep you wake up in an anime world and live on until you fall asleep there, then you wake up in reality. But then, which is reality and which isnt? O:
Apr 14, 2014 7:13 PM

Sep 2010
As long as I'm in a shojo. Otherwise, no.
Apr 14, 2014 7:31 PM

Nov 2012
How many dude's wouldn't want to live in a world where girls are constantly fawning over him in the case of some harem/hentai/doujins.

Yeah it really depends on if you can pick what anime world to live in. There are likely to be a least a few anime worlds you approach in which if you were a certain character, your life would be more exciting..
Apr 14, 2014 8:01 PM

Apr 2014
Real world.
I know too many close friends to leave them.
Though Alchemy would be cool to learn.
Apr 14, 2014 8:15 PM
Apr 2014
If I lived in the anime world, I'd probably be depressed and seem to be waiting. I'll appear as a weirdo To everyone, but I'll not be a neet. Nor will I be a shut in. There's a certain pride it revel in just living in reality. Just... Distant. Waiting... For that one thing.

The kick.

The red pill.

Wake up.

Because unless I become an anime like person, I'll just be an irrational anomally whose thinking is outrageous.
GloriousKaiserApr 14, 2014 8:21 PM
Hai forces
May 20, 2014 11:49 AM

Jun 2012
Reality of course... why would I want to live outside the world of One Piece?
May 20, 2014 4:22 PM

Jan 2014
reality of course
Take an advil.

May 20, 2014 5:10 PM

Apr 2014
Are any of you actually picturing how disturbing it would be to live in an anime world? Really try and imagine that for a second. I mean really try and picture it.
May 20, 2014 5:14 PM

May 2011
Altairius said:
Are any of you actually picturing how disturbing it would be to live in an anime world? Really try and imagine that for a second. I mean really try and picture it.
If I lived in one of the worlds where the genre was harem/ slice of life/ kids show then it would be fucking awesome.,

But if I lived in a hentai rape world, or one of those edgy murder gore worlds then fuck that.
May 20, 2014 5:18 PM

Mar 2014
If i could magically produced fruit from doing colorful jumps (Pretty rhythm) then yus.

but if not then Pokemon
May 20, 2014 5:52 PM

Feb 2008
Depends on the anime.
I don't want to live in a Shingeki no Kyojin kind of world, but would like to live in a SAO kind of world.
May 20, 2014 5:57 PM

Apr 2014
sonnandeskcar said:
Altairius said:
If I lived in one of the worlds where the genre was harem/ slice of life/ kids show then it would be fucking awesome.,

But if I lived in a hentai rape world, or one of those edgy murder gore worlds then fuck that.

That's not even the point. I mean just picture seeing an anime character in front of you, and being able to actually touch that... and those giant eyes. I have the feeling most of us would break down and start screaming.
May 20, 2014 6:00 PM

May 2011
Altairius said:
sonnandeskcar said:
Altairius said:

That's not even the point. I mean just picture seeing an anime character in front of you, and being able to actually touch that... and those giant eyes. I have the feeling most of us would break down and start screaming.
Bro, I haven't fapped to 3d in like 2 years. What makes you think anime characters would freak me out.
May 20, 2014 6:02 PM
Apr 2014
Are we assuming that we're a protagonist in our anime world, or one of the expendable extras
May 21, 2014 3:30 AM

Apr 2014
Depends on what kind of world it is, but I don't think your question is even valid if the anime world is cool enough. For example, I personally would prefer reality to the "Attack on Titan" world. Who in the hell wants to be constantly starving and running away from huge creepy faced giants? Plus I sorta doubt that most of us on here are fit enough to be out there. :P
May 21, 2014 3:35 AM
May 2009
Depends.

Anime provides a range of scenarios, Settings and places. Either for Peaceful times, or for War times. The idea of being able to go on a RPG like Adventure. Or being apart of a large battle. Or being a part of the Shinsengumi, is attractive.

Then again I could also choose to live in a world of women, like Girls Bravo and have a nice harem to myself :P.

Or if I am that unable to live without anime, I could choose to live in the world of Genshiken.
May 21, 2014 3:38 AM
Jul 2013
I am already living in anime, given that I have abandoned any care for reality.
May 21, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2014
I think I'll choose reality, but it would still be great if it resembled just a little a slice of life anime.
May 21, 2014 5:23 AM

Apr 2014
True, why can't there be beautiful people about that I happen to be close friends with (whereas everyone else is very average and don't stand out at all).
May 21, 2014 5:25 AM

Oct 2012
tbh most anime worlds are just as messed up, if not more, than the real world.

I'd rather stay in the real world as it is.
May 21, 2014 5:27 AM

Apr 2011
Reality.

Sung-Hwan said:
I am already living in anime, given that I have abandoned any care for reality.

That's so deep, I can't even see you anymore.
May 21, 2014 5:44 AM

Feb 2014
Well If I can pick who I will be in the anime world, then anime world.
If I can pick the world. Then probably anime world again.

I mean If you think carefully, anime are made so that they are "better" than reality.
So if you were asking me If i want to live in a world better than the current reality, then I guess the answer is obvious.

Plus, I get to fuck anime girls, which is cool.
May 21, 2014 5:47 AM

Apr 2009
I wish all the weeaboo wishes of living in an anime world became reality. It'd make it easier for all of us who remain here.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
May 21, 2014 5:50 AM

Apr 2011
hentai_eucli said:
Well If I can pick who I will be in the anime world, then anime world.
If I can pick the world. Then probably anime world again.

I mean If you think carefully, anime are made so that they are "better" than reality.
So if you were asking me If i want to live in a world better than the current reality, then I guess the answer is obvious.

Plus, I get to fuck anime girls, which is cool.

Honestly speaking, there are only two anime worlds for which I'd throw away reality; Toriko and Pokemon. Pokemon is just cool. I mean, the parents don't give a fuck and I get to make Pokemon slavesbuddies and make them fight other Pokemon to satisfy my egomake me the no 1 Pokemon trainer. Toriko is because I'm a glutton, so being able to eat those food would be fucking awesome.
May 21, 2014 7:01 AM

Mar 2012
Neither...
I prefer the matrix.
May 21, 2014 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
DemonHunterSaya said:
Zoml3ie said:

That's my main reason for, oddly enough, choosing the reality option.

Like I said before though, it would be quite ideal to live as myself yet possess the ability to enter an anime dimension...

Wouldn't live-action television in the anime world = anime here? And anime would be live-action? o.o

Anime, I guess.
May 27, 2014 12:34 AM

May 2010
I want to live on both . I wish there was like a neuro linker (from accel world) where we can enter a place called anime world . We can go to it anytime we want . lol
May 27, 2014 12:42 AM

Apr 2013
are you living in the real world?
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
May 27, 2014 12:48 AM

Apr 2014
I'd rather live in reality, because unless the anime that you are watching is fantasy or something unbelievable, things that take place in anime probably also occur in real life.
Jun 3, 2014 4:30 PM

May 2011
Depends what kind of anime we're talking about. If something like Highschool DxD, Infinite Stratos, or Nisekoi, then sure. But if we're talking about AoT or Black Bullet then I'll pass. Don't want to see friends and loved ones die in front of my eyes. If anyone could be as mentally tough as those MCs, then maybe it'll work for them.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2014 4:48 PM

Sep 2011
Zoml3ie said:

Yeah if I'm in an anime and have to watch real life people then NO.
Jun 3, 2014 4:50 PM

Oct 2013
OriginANIME said:
Zoml3ie said:

Go get yourself a harem you lazy fucker.
Jun 3, 2014 4:50 PM

Apr 2013
Why not make anime the reality?!
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 3, 2014 4:51 PM

Sep 2011
masochist-san said:
OriginANIME said:
Zoml3ie said:

Go get yourself a harem you lazy fucker.

Why? I rather have one girl in real life and continue watching anime that I enjoy so much. :(
Jun 3, 2014 5:15 PM

Nov 2012
Anime is winning by a landslide unsurprisingly..

It's like asking would you like to live in an idealized fantasy world or in boring old repetitive, annoying reality?

It does depend on which anime series we are talking about. Like for example, I hardly think many people would want to live in the Attack on Titan world. Also depends on if you are the protagonist who gets all the girls, the attention, the cool abilities and whatnot. Being a sort of normal background NPC character in an anime might be as boring as real life (or even more boring depending on the world you are in).
Jun 3, 2014 5:48 PM

May 2011
midnightblade said:
Anime is winning by a landslide unsurprisingly..

It's like asking would you like to live in an idealized fantasy world or in boring old repetitive, annoying reality?

It does depend on which anime series we are talking about. Like for example, I hardly think many people would want to live in the Attack on Titan world. Also depends on if you are the protagonist who gets all the girls, the attention, the cool abilities and whatnot. Being a sort of normal background NPC character in an anime might be as boring as real life (or even more boring depending on the world you are in).

I think most people are expecting to be in the position of the MC or a side character of the anime they're thinking about.
Jun 3, 2014 5:56 PM

Feb 2012
Boring is good. Most will have lives that are not boring, but filled with pointless struggles and all they get from it is meager acceptance from society, a luxury which is diminishing fast. A boring life is something most can only dream about.

I'd take the NPC position and be glad about it.
Jun 3, 2014 5:57 PM

Aug 2013
Reality, i choose you !

Both suck balls actually. But at least in reality i can live my peaceful life to the fullest, not being misguided by some strange alien/demon/tsundere girls
Jun 3, 2014 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
It depends on the anime. I don't want to die as soon as I step in.
Jun 3, 2014 10:12 PM

Mar 2014
Um reality.. because you know... it's real and all...
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
Jun 3, 2014 10:40 PM

Jan 2013
I want to live in anime but just am just too lazy to go out of my house.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Jun 4, 2014 12:00 AM

Aug 2012
If I was the main character, then yes. Otherwise no since if I was to live in an anime world, then I'd probably be that half-drawn background character in the far corner of the screen.

But if it's Pokemon, well, always choose Pokemon.
What do you think? The meaning of our existence. Why do we continue to live?
~Iris Rain Umbrella, my favorite robot
Jun 4, 2014 1:21 AM

Jul 2013
It depends. Living in an anime like Akira where the situation of the world would be awful wouldn't be nice. However, who wouldn't want to live in one of those harem anime? I mean...
Jun 6, 2014 5:01 AM

May 2014
Sign me up!! anime world ftw. <3
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Favorite Spring 2024 OP/ED?

Serafos - Apr 15

21 by AE-2 »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Best kind of relationship in anime?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

14 by luckyrune »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 11 hours ago

22 by Piromysl »»
1 hour ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - Yesterday

47 by Piromysl »»
2 hours ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

44 by Azuchi »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.