Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2008 6:23 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a nice ending, really. I do kind of wish the story had been more... story driven, instead of just random stuff happening, but I enjoyed it overall. Gave the series an eight; could've been better with more focused plot, but it was still a very fun watch.
Oct 19, 2008 6:29 PM

Jan 2007
i thought the ending was nice as well. Not too big on the forced conflict though. Overally gets a 7 from me.
Oct 19, 2008 7:06 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Same here, the first half felt a bit rushed though. Overall enjoyed this anime. More than I'd thought.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Oct 19, 2008 9:06 PM

Sep 2007
I agree, it was a nice ending for one of the best series of the last season.

Oct 19, 2008 10:06 PM

Oct 2008
4 out of 5: Liked it

It was an overall a relaxing series to watch this last season gave it a 7 expected a different kind of ending but now makes me hope there is a season 2.
Oct 19, 2008 11:45 PM

Jul 2007
5/10, amongst the cheapest shows this season, and the ending was... doesn't even feel like an ending.
Oct 20, 2008 12:47 AM

Feb 2008
an open ending i guess, is was a nice show overall
Oct 20, 2008 9:33 AM

Feb 2008
nice ending... the resolved that all too easily though. they should have had a better fight. there isa n S2 right.....or some ova...but an S2 would be cool.
Oct 20, 2008 12:59 PM

Jul 2008
I enjoyed this series alot. Hopefully they will make a second season with a bigger budget.
Three Thousand Realms in a Single Moment
Oct 20, 2008 4:49 PM

Feb 2008
start of the episode wasn't that great but i loved the second half. ofc i tend to like sappy endings ;)
Oct 20, 2008 5:51 PM
Apr 2008
lacked epic ending, had funny ending
Oct 20, 2008 7:51 PM

May 2008
Faust721 said:
i thought the ending was nice as well. Not too big on the forced conflict though. Overally gets a 7 from me.
Same here, not bad it was good.
Oct 20, 2008 7:53 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
nice and funny, that's what's "special" about this series...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Oct 20, 2008 9:31 PM

May 2008
Last episode, and the only noteworthy thing that happens is we learn that Sakura has a face on her tongue... Yeah, not so engaging.

It was an alright anime, gets a 7 from me
Oct 21, 2008 10:15 PM

Jun 2007
I thought it was an ok ending. The show was definitely lacking in the story department. I still liked most of the eps because they where cute and funny though.
Oct 22, 2008 7:43 AM

Sep 2008
While I hated this ep because nothing happened, seemed more like just an ep to waste to fill up space than an actual plot. Althouh I did like how nobaru got all those girls to say "hi" and some say they like him but he totally didn't speak that language. xD
Oct 23, 2008 10:45 AM

Apr 2008
Very nice ending to this series! I found it rather heartwarming and sweet
The series gets a 7 from me; even though it was very enjoyable most of the episodes had random subjects instead of a well directed plot
Oct 24, 2008 8:10 AM

Nov 2007
just now i realized how much I love this anime and I know that it took me so long to notice that. The ending is good, I can recall the previous episodes with almost all of the characters being present in the last episode. 8/10 for me.
Oct 28, 2008 12:36 PM

Aug 2008
Horrible. That piece of trash is supposed to be a final episode? Nothing in particular felt final about it. It was like most of the one offs in this show. Forced in trying to tell story at a slow pace until they just have to rapidly wrap it up. How abrupt. Kuu's crisis of conscience lasted what, like 2 minutes? And then we had to have Tama as a girl at the end, underscoring the hareminess of the show. I had the show at a 6, but I had to drop it to a 4. No goal, no point.
May 5, 2009 3:37 PM

Feb 2009
man this anime had many lovable characters I wish they had given it a better story. I am gonna miss seeing Kuu (male) and he/she's weird laugh.
Apr 13, 2010 8:57 AM
Feb 2010
Kotori said:
5/10, amongst the cheapest shows this season, and the ending was... doesn't even feel like an ending.

It actually settled some concerns about Kuugen and its slibling. But still it was really rushed, they could have done without ep 20 and instead focused on ending.
Apr 19, 2010 6:19 AM

Apr 2010
Dunkjoe said:
Kotori said:

It actually settled some concerns about Kuugen and its slibling. But still it was really rushed, they could have done without ep 20 and instead focused on ending.

I agree... 24 wasn't bad. I think they needed an ending, so they kinda threw this together.
Unfortunately, I don't think that a second season is coming out, and I gave this anime a 9/10.
I'm gonna miss Kuu, :(
I tell you now the words of the red moon; The wolf was born from the Great Spirit, and man became the messenger of the beast. He lives his life in silence, where the blessing of the blood of the gods is bestowed upon him.
The flower wins the favor of the lord of the night, and she gives off her scent. Firm and eternal in countenance, her form is as a lily-white, supple maiden. She stills and condenses time until all is a precious, frozen mass.
It is then that the beast shall appear...
-Darcia the Third

92% OF TEENS HAVE MOVED ON TO RAP. IF YOU'RE PART OF THE 8% WHO STILL LISTENS TO REAL MUSIC, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR SIGNATURE.
May 7, 2010 10:50 PM

Feb 2010
Not a bad little series. Really needs more seasons.

8/10 enjoyed the series overall

- points for llack of a coherent plot other than the initial premise to get Kuugen and Kou to go with Noboru. At several points I lost interest due to not having any good plot hooks with the exception of the sub arc with Shiro-chan and thats a stretch even. Not saying I didn''t like the series, it had its charms, but it was hard to want to watch "just one more" episode like I have with many other series.

+1 for an good soundtrack

This show is quite fun in watching it a little at a time.
TasolthMay 12, 2010 3:13 AM
We will never forget those that have fallen for our freedom!
Feb 19, 2011 6:56 AM

Oct 2009
Well that was the most random last episode I've ever seen, the fist half was rushed and stupid but i enjoyed the rest especially the harem part with Sakura's tongue face lol. Tama-chan was cute in that kimono ^^

Overall i even felt like dropping this series when i first started watching it but enjoyed it a lot than i thought i would, 8/10 gonna miss Kuu );
Apr 5, 2011 8:29 PM

Oct 2008
Eh.. it felt kinda rushed.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Apr 29, 2011 1:26 PM
Dec 2010
I liked this anime, just those transexuals abilities were not to my liking.
Also It doesn't seem to end properly. Actually there is no end. Is there second season comming ?
Nothig actually changed from begining, guess i hoped at least for pairing up main guy with one of many girls around him. Hmmm
What can i do.. i enjoyed it anyway ;)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jun 7, 2011 8:58 AM

Nov 2007
I liked the characters and the slice of life aspects, but the plot really was lacking. Hell, there wasn't a plot at all. Wasn't much of an ending either, but I suppose that's cause the LNs are ongoing.

Overall a 7/10. 5/10 for the story, but the characters, comedy and one-off filler-ish episodes bring up the overall score.

Znips: When Shay is born she just crawls back in the womb to shitpost for another year
Mar 26, 2013 1:57 PM

Jan 2013
Didn't feel like a last episode. I hope they do a second season.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Apr 1, 2013 9:10 PM

Nov 2011
Well, I will say that...this series is rather a pleasant watch. I originally thought the theme of the gender-bender part might turn me off a little but it turned out otherwise.

This was a charming little series despite is weak execution of the story. Otherwise, Sakura is so fucking annoying with her own delusions in her own little world. Good thing we have other characters to fill that gap. Ultimately, 7.5/10 (no rounding this time) for me.

Regarding the finale, what a fun way to end off the season with the hot pot. Damn, I'm hungry now just staring at the screen ;.;
May 10, 2013 5:05 AM

Sep 2009
I think Tooru is too nice for his own good. So far it hasn't really gotten him in too much trouble, but he should be more careful.

All the accidents with Kuu and Kou were funny IMO. I enjoyed this series, 8/10.

Jun 18, 2013 10:42 AM

Dec 2012
And the moral of this anime is to NEVER trust Kou and Tenko to do something because you KNOW they WILL mess up and they WILL break stuff and it is coming out of YOUR wallet... But I really enjoyed it. Especially considering the fact it has kemonomimi's in it. THEY NEED A SEASON 2!!!!!! I would say between a 7 and a 9. Loved the anime, but doesn't really have a "true story" to it. They never get serious about something like a deadly enemy that can destroy the world, the entire series is about what Tenko does, the storyboard is a "meh."
nekomimi loving everywhere! ~NYA!
Sep 24, 2013 8:34 AM

Oct 2012
noteDhero said:
Horrible. That piece of trash is supposed to be a final episode? Nothing in particular felt final about it. It was like most of the one offs in this show. Forced in trying to tell story at a slow pace until they just have to rapidly wrap it up. How abrupt. Kuu's crisis of conscience lasted what, like 2 minutes? And then we had to have Tama as a girl at the end, underscoring the hareminess of the show. I had the show at a 6, but I had to drop it to a 4. No goal, no point.

I felt the same with the scoring.
I literally forced myself to finish watching the anime, just because I hate leaving something without finishing it till the end.
I failed to see the point of the anime, therefore the ending was just like any other episode before that. The characters were very annoying quite often then not. Sakura with her constant worries over Kuu and Kou, Tooru for being oh so nice to everyone and everyone falls in love with him because he's nice (when did that ever work in real life?), Kou for being stupid, incompetent, and meak as though she was born yesterday (what the hell was she doing with obachan in the first place?), Kuu for being all snobby, and squealing at everything, and getting whatever she feels like, etc. etc. They kept following the story as though Miyako had some great power, and everyone wanted to taste Tooru's blood, but at the same time it was presented as though she was the weakest out of them all and what exactly was she so special about? Tooru got some genes from her too, but he is helpless whenever some trouble comes around. I could go on and on about all the questions I have, but it's unnecessary. To each their own, I guess. ^^
Sep 7, 2019 12:36 AM

Oct 2012
Quite nice I love how Tama finally joined them

What a shame it's abruptly ended, was too short
I'm starting to like the characters and now they all left me :(
I wish they didn't end this abruptly, but I guess as they're not that popular
You can already guess why they ended this

Love it, there are some characters I want to know more about their backstories
Guess I will never know
"Signature removed"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Wagaya no Oinari-sama. Episode 18 Discussion

cyruz - Sep 11, 2008

16 by Sugram22 »»
Feb 2, 2021 11:15 AM

Poll: » Wagaya no Oinari-sama. Episode 23 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 30, 2008

22 by Rayl1ght »»
Sep 6, 2019 11:14 PM

Poll: » Wagaya no Oinari-sama. Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 29, 2008

18 by Rayl1ght »»
Sep 6, 2019 6:41 AM

Poll: » Wagaya no Oinari-sama. Episode 21 Discussion

kisami - Sep 27, 2008

16 by Rayl1ght »»
Sep 5, 2019 8:06 AM

Poll: » Wagaya no Oinari-sama. Episode 20 Discussion

Trineas - Sep 27, 2008

10 by Rayl1ght »»
Sep 5, 2019 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.