Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 4, 2012 11:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Dat fight and Mina in trouble as usual.

A giant centipede like being this episode and the shit goes down. Destruction at the end~

Stark700Sep 4, 2012 11:11 AM
Sep 4, 2012 3:35 PM

Jul 2010
Damn, the town looked like total hell after the big fight. Lisara was topless the entire episode...heh
Sep 5, 2012 1:36 AM

Feb 2012
still no subs TT
Sep 5, 2012 3:33 AM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Lisara was topless the entire episode...heh
I am more wondering as to why she had her nipples erected like she was in heat from last episode's run and this one.

Also Sex time take 2 from the imaginary point of yours truly Ryousuke.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 5, 2012 4:38 AM
Jun 2008
i guess now say is ONORE ryosuke-DECADE this is all your fault!!!

so mina is the rare person then lisara to rescue til galder to denied then get mina's power but more denied due to contract of quele that mina.

here ryosuke all sword & charge seem bit uh-oh then after one touch of lisara with imagine living normal life with lisara beat galder.

but galder just pull a narutaki's speech all this will cause ta-da both gates of human & grimworld to lead invasion attack on human world.

indeed ONORE ryosuke-DECADE you just break gates to bring two world together.

wonder what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Sep 5, 2012 6:38 AM

Jan 2012
Lisara with burns all over her body isn't as fappable! Sadlyfe.

Galderblough had one crazy personality flip which was meh I guess...
Sep 5, 2012 6:41 AM

Jul 2011
Hmm... situation on real world doesn't look so good... ^^
Oh, Dakara is 12 episode long :o Well, still some episodes left :P

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Sep 5, 2012 6:58 AM

Mar 2011
Best ep so far and real world looked like hell.
Sep 5, 2012 9:11 AM

Aug 2010
Lisara sure went all out even ignoring the fact that she had no clothes the entire episode.
Sep 5, 2012 9:58 AM

Sep 2012
Being topless in front of an army during a whole episode ? Not a problem.

I liked the way Galderblough stood up though ::o
Sep 5, 2012 10:16 AM

Feb 2012
ya best ep yet
Sep 5, 2012 11:41 AM
May 2012
i don't know whether i like the "plot development" or not,...
definitely going to watch it till the bitter end cuz of lisara ...
nice to see lisara got used to expose her tits all the time and does not bother anymore
Sep 5, 2012 12:47 PM

Sep 2011
Why are you and Yumekichi such huge "first episode post" hogs? -___-
Dont touch me I'm in despair.
Sep 5, 2012 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
And the power of erotic sends the world into war and death... This anime is fucked on so many ways XD God i love it ^^
O'Hai :D
Sep 5, 2012 1:32 PM
Jul 2018
Superb episode wounder what will happen with human world now!?
Sep 5, 2012 1:34 PM

Jul 2012
This anime should really stop trying to take itself seriously.

Oh wait, preview:
"Don't worry, use my breasts"
"Please use my breasts"
"You can use my breasts, too"

"Let's all join forces to sexstroy the enemy!"

This is just pathetic now.
Sep 5, 2012 2:17 PM

May 2011
This shit really had potential, now it's just utter shit

I preferred when the MC wans't all over Lisara and was actually funny.

Sigh~ fucking pathetic
Sep 5, 2012 3:21 PM

Aug 2011
Not to be a Mina-hater, but Mina is absolutely useless. I feel like she's just been sitting at the side for the whole anime. =.=;;

Ryousuke is still cool, he's obviously in love with Lisara, but he makes it so obvious it's almost embarrassing. I like the pairing, but...
Sep 5, 2012 3:42 PM

Jul 2012
UtsukushiiYume said:
Not to be a Mina-hater, but Mina is absolutely useless. I feel like she's just been sitting at the side for the whole anime. =.=;;

Ryousuke is still cool, he's obviously in love with Lisara, but he makes it so obvious it's almost embarrassing. I like the pairing, but...

I haven't seen anyone say they actually like Mina. She's bland and yupp, completely useless.
Sep 5, 2012 4:01 PM

Jan 2011
ihateeveryone said:
I haven't seen anyone say they actually like Mina. She's bland and yupp, completely useless.

Most of the Quele fans like Mina, its the Lisara ones who don't. But then again, we don't like Lisara either, so it goes both ways.

Anyway....

This show has really went downhill for me ever since this plot was introduced. Much prefer the comedy antics that was at the beginning. At lot of the scenes have been predictable, boring, and I completely had enough once we found out the bad guy wasn't really bad. And this was all some "I really care about humans" ploy. Where's a badass don't give a f#$k bad guy when you need em?

Anyway, the "reason" for Ryou liking Lisara didn't feel strong enough to please me. The smell? Not the looks, personality, none of that. Ok.....right. Still feel they haven't shown us a legit reason why he likes her, and just feels like she got the spot only cause she's the main heroine. Anyway, for these to have been Lisara centric episodes, they seem like they want to go back to the harem format next episode. Make up your minds, is this gonna be a Lisara shipping or a no-choice ending, its like they are trying to decide themselves.

And like everyone else here, I was WTF'ing the whole episode at Lisara being topless....the whole damn 24 mins....wow. Well, I'm in this for the Quele and Mina, so at least we get some focus on them next episode it seems.
Sep 5, 2012 5:13 PM

Apr 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
ihateeveryone said:

Most of the Quele fans like Mina, its the Lisara ones who don't. But then again, we don't like Lisara either, so it goes both ways.

Anyway....

This show has really went downhill for me ever since this plot was introduced. Much prefer the comedy antics that was at the beginning. At lot of the scenes have been predictable, boring, and I completely had enough once we found out the bad guy wasn't really bad. And this was all some "I really care about humans" ploy. Where's a badass don't give a f#$k bad guy when you need em?

Anyway, the "reason" for Ryou liking Lisara didn't feel strong enough to please me. The smell? Not the looks, personality, none of that. Ok.....right. Still feel they haven't shown us a legit reason why he likes her, and just feels like she got the spot only cause she's the main heroine. Anyway, for these to have been Lisara centric episodes, they seem like they want to go back to the harem format next episode. Make up your minds, is this gonna be a Lisara shipping or a no-choice ending, its like they are trying to decide themselves.

And like everyone else here, I was WTF'ing the whole episode at Lisara being topless....the whole damn 24 mins....wow. Well, I'm in this for the Quele and Mina, so at least we get some focus on them next episode it seems.

HEY! I'm a Quele and Lisara fan and I hate that bitch Mina. So useless...

But yeah I agree this anime has been garbage since the 1st episode. Could have easily been better and awesome but whoever is writing this crap clearly has no idea on how to grab the interest of viewers.
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Sep 5, 2012 5:39 PM
Oct 2009
Why do people hate Mina? I'm confused. She's amusing simply because she's so outstandingly chill in light of Ryosuke's perversions. It's fresh compared to the harem shows that make the childhood friend get more or less freaked out or weird when they have to deal with a perverted protagonist.

I'm a huge fan of Lisara anyhow, because everything she does makes Ryosuke more manly. And she's a hot redhead.
Sep 5, 2012 5:50 PM

Jan 2011
A2ZOMG said:
Why do people hate Mina? I'm confused. She's amusing simply because she's so outstandingly chill in light of Ryosuke's perversions. It's fresh compared to the harem shows that make the childhood friend get more or less freaked out or weird when they have to deal with a perverted protagonist.

People who don't care for Tsunderes like Mina for this exact reason. A realistic chick who doesn't go batshit crazy at the thought of thinking someone saw her panties or thinking perverted.
Sep 5, 2012 7:58 PM

May 2012
He defeated the main enemy, and now our world is falling to pieces. Hopefully Ryo can save us once again!
Sep 5, 2012 8:32 PM
Jun 2012
I wish Lisara still had her personality from the first episode. I have no clue how she began to like Ryousuke.

This anime kind of started going downhill once Ryousuke got that imaginary dictionary thing. I'm only watching for the fights now
Sep 5, 2012 8:32 PM

Jul 2011
UtsukushiiYume said:

Well, Mina is the childhood friend, it's obvious that she is useless.
ihateeveryone said:

Oh wait, preview:
"Please use my breasts"

This a ecchi anime, what did you expect ? Deep plot ? However, I haven't seen anything seriously in this show...yet.
ainkySep 5, 2012 8:39 PM
Sep 6, 2012 2:12 AM

Jul 2012
People here have some silly criticisms...Why are you hating on Mina for being useless? She is just a nice, normal human girl, so what do you expect her to do? Fight the otherworldly creatures and people with superpowers...? If anyone, it's Quele who is useless. She actually has powers and a contract to draw the energy out of Mina, but what did she do? She floated around outside until the fighting was over.
Thugnificent- said:
This shit really had potential, now it's just utter shit.
And then we have this scholar who has determined that shit is shit! Mind = Blown.

I thought this episode was pretty decent, with a good amount of fighting. The abrupt personality change of the bad guy was kinda stupid though. A little bit of development between Ryosuke and Lisara was good too. It will be interesting to see where things go from here. Remember Ryosuke is probably supposed to die soon! I'm predicting some kind of self-sacrifice to protect Lisara or save the world, then resurrection by deus ex machina magic to happen in episode 11/12.
Sep 6, 2012 3:05 AM

May 2011
fullmetal_adam said:

Thugnificent- said:
This shit really had potential, now it's just utter shit.
And then we have this scholar who has determined that shit is shit! Mind = Blown.
Your lack of reading comprehension is outstanding, sir .
Sep 6, 2012 3:18 AM

May 2010
I was waiting all episode for some baby back bullshit to happen and it did.....
Sep 6, 2012 8:17 AM
May 2012
mina should turn into a obsessive yandere because lisara is about to take ryou away from her.
then sever ryou's head and put it into a bag to show her resolve to lisara,...
Sep 6, 2012 3:11 PM

Aug 2011
Tenchi_Ryu said:
A2ZOMG said:

People who don't care for Tsunderes like Mina for this exact reason. A realistic chick who doesn't go batshit crazy at the thought of thinking someone saw her panties or thinking perverted.

That was probably the ONLY part I liked about her, in fact, in like the first two episodes or so, I actually respected her. But then she became this stupid damsel in distress who was useful for nothing. =.='' Is there even a meaning in putting her in this anime, except for the fact that she's the special specimen or whatever? Could they not have made someone else that? Why Mina? Oh, I know, because the producers realized she was useless and wanted her to be able to have some kind of redeeming quality.

And just to say, I really like Quelle and Lisara. In fact, I like pretty much all the characters, except for Mina, even Iria.

And I'm sorry, I'm pretty sure I would go batshit crazy if someone saw me in my panties. =.=;; No girl's going to be like, "O HEI DERE, PEEPIN' TOM LOL."
LaciieSep 6, 2012 3:15 PM
Sep 6, 2012 6:15 PM
Oct 2009
Yeah okay, to be fair, Mina was kinda lame being the damsel in distress.

For most of the show, I never really considered her useless. Her interaction with Ryosuke is moderately interesting, even as an observer. Her personality makes her relatable, and she provided insight into the kind of character Ryosuke is, both in her memories of him, as well as how she contrasts with him.

Oh yeah, and said outstandingly chill personality? I honestly find it a lot more realistic at least comparing experiences among my peer group. Maybe it's different in more conservative settings, but many of the girls I know are in fact pretty chill concerning sexuality. Yes stupid shit happens once in a while, but it's nothing that's really specifically held against guys. Even if they only emphasize that kind of personality noticeably in a few episodes, it's still interesting and more relatable in contrast to what other shows of the genre offer.

Now to be blatantly honest though, the real reason the show carries anything is because the main character is GODLY amazing and the side characters support that well. Seriously, he's ridiculously manly in every positive way I can think of, without being excessively manly in the muscular macho way.
A2ZOMGSep 6, 2012 6:18 PM
Sep 6, 2012 6:36 PM

Feb 2012
Good thing. This show is slowly returning to the 'enjoyable' one and not the serious-type one.

Could someone explain what the hell just happened? I don't understand the gate part...isn't it supposed to be a good thing that the gate broke?
Sep 6, 2012 7:20 PM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:
Could someone explain what the hell just happened? I don't understand the gate part...isn't it supposed to be a good thing that the gate broke?
No because the evil forces of Lisara's world can now go into the human one. That means trouble for that world IMO.

Sep 6, 2012 7:26 PM

Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:
No because the evil forces of Lisara's world can now go into the human one. That means trouble for that world IMO.

Oh..but why was Gardarblog happy? I thought he liked humans?
Sep 7, 2012 3:43 AM

May 2008
Rofl everytime i go on anime forums i always see people hating on a character cause they think that character is useless. If every single character was a freaking bawss at fighting then the show would be boring as crap .

Second you stand in front of a person who is like over 9000 times your fighting abilities and tell me you would not be scared, get over it , she is a normal human being showing normal human reactions .

Third , its because she had a contract with Kyuuru thats why Kyuuru could stay on earth , useless? i think not.

UtsukushiiYume said:
Tenchi_Ryu said:
A2ZOMG said:

That was probably the ONLY part I liked about her, in fact, in like the first two episodes or so, I actually respected her. But then she became this stupid damsel in distress who was useful for nothing. =.='' Is there even a meaning in putting her in this anime, except for the fact that she's the special specimen or whatever? Could they not have made someone else that? Why Mina? Oh, I know, because the producers realized she was useless and wanted her to be able to have some kind of redeeming quality.

If you made someone else the special specimen and took out Mina . Isnt that the same thing , its basically Mina in another body .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 7, 2012 2:28 PM
Oct 2009
greenmush said:
Rofl everytime i go on anime forums i always see people hating on a character cause they think that character is useless. If every single character was a freaking bawss at fighting then the show would be boring as crap .
This. Not all characters are meant to be impressive 24/7. Just Ryosuke for this particular show. I feel the other characters actually fit the show almost perfectly for the purposes of emphasizing Ryosuke's extreme manliness. You have the flat chested tsundere who gives Ryosuke the opportunity to say "size doesn't matter". You have the outstandingly chill childhood friend who shows that Ryosuke isn't a creep, but a healthy teenage boy who is honest about who he is. And I don't like the other two main girls as much, except Ryosuke is able to demonstrate despite their advances that he's committed to the one he loves.

Seriously, Ryosuke is a god among manly men. I mean sure he doesn't have Lieutenant Armstrong's bulging muscle mass, but in terms of being a HERO for manly honorable ideals, he's just beyond awesome.
Sep 7, 2012 7:49 PM

Jul 2012
A2ZOMG said:
Seriously, Ryosuke is a god among manly men. I mean sure he doesn't have Lieutenant Armstrong's bulging muscle mass, but in terms of being a HERO for manly honorable ideals, he's just beyond awesome.
Sorry, but the title of god among men this season goes to Ousawa Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. Hands down.
Sep 7, 2012 9:00 PM
Dec 2011
ihateeveryone said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

What do you expect her to do durring a fight episode? Pull a sword out of her chest well she dosn't have one neither is she a shishigami so no transformation. Nope she is just a normal human girl in a hopeless love and the special source everyone was after, that did kind of fade in importance for right now. Other than that she is the big breasted child hood friend i can think of plenty of uses for her. She'll have her time for now she's just forming the base of our triangle. with risara. So get off her rack
Sep 7, 2012 9:02 PM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:

I am not sure but the last impression I had of him was that he might have been human and just got possessed by the sword only to amend in being used. Not sure but it sure looked like it. Maybe sword needs human host only.

Sep 7, 2012 10:26 PM

Feb 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:

I am not sure but the last impression I had of him was that he might have been human and just got possessed by the sword only to amend in being used. Not sure but it sure looked like it. Maybe sword needs human host only.

Oh. Still don't quite get it xD

Thanks for answering my questions btw. I guess we'll really just have to wait for the next ep. It might be explained further.
Sep 8, 2012 12:02 AM
Oct 2009
fullmetal_adam said:
A2ZOMG said:
Sorry, but the title of god among men this season goes to Ousawa Akatsuki from Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. Hands down.
Note that I never specifically said Ryosuke was the god among manly men. And I haven't started that show yet, so I can't argue in favor or against that particular character's manliness. Although Nobuhiko Okamoto is a pretty damn manly voice actor. So is Hiro Shinomo as well.

The fact of the matter is Ryosuke is fucking manly as hell and alone makes this show amazingly fun to watch. Well not exactly alone, because the cute girls surrounding him play a part in emphasizing different parts of his extreme manliness as I explained.
Sep 8, 2012 9:34 AM

Dec 2011
This is going downhill now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2012 10:30 AM

Jul 2012
thisguy2011 said:
ihateeveryone said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

What do you expect her to do durring a fight episode? Pull a sword out of her chest well she dosn't have one neither is she a shishigami so no transformation. Nope she is just a normal human girl in a hopeless love and the special source everyone was after, that did kind of fade in importance for right now. Other than that she is the big breasted child hood friend i can think of plenty of uses for her. She'll have her time for now she's just forming the base of our triangle. with risara. So get off her rack

I expect them not to involve or put in a girl who really can't do anything in the fight?

I hate who I want.

thisguy2011 said:
ihateeveryone said:

Oh wait, preview:
"Please use my breasts"

This a ecchi anime, what did you expect ? Deep plot ? However, I haven't seen anything seriously in this show...yet.

No, when did I say that? I just thought that preview was really pathetic, even for an ecchi anime.& it tries to take its own plot seriously (not necessarily referring to the preview, mostly these past two episodes) even though the past episodes haven't at all, that's the issue I have with it.
Sep 9, 2012 6:41 AM
Apr 2009
ihateeveryone said:

Oh wait, preview:
"Please use my breasts"

I agree with this. The anime would've worked better if it was a parody. When it's starting to force us drama and to feel something for them, it's just laughable, and not in the good sense. It's still enjoyable, in a way...
Seriously, pick one, you can't have it both.
Sep 9, 2012 11:19 AM

Sep 2011
Can someone tell me what the fuck just happened? We got like flash backs during the fight? or something we've never seen before..That or he was just imaging shit.
TyrelSep 9, 2012 11:33 AM
Sep 9, 2012 1:42 PM
Feb 2012
Oh oh, Erosuke. Looks like you tore down the wall between the human and supernatural world.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 9, 2012 2:20 PM

Feb 2012
Tyrel said:
Can someone tell me what the fuck just happened? We got like flash backs during the fight? or something we've never seen before..That or he was just imaging shit.

He was imagining it for ero powers.
Sep 9, 2012 11:33 PM

Nov 2011
HauntingShock said:
Yumekichi11 said:
HauntingShock said:

He felt the humans would be better off if their numbers were reduced.. He said the reapers had been getting soft, and that had resulted in a natural imbalance for the human world.

In other news, it looks as though poor Lisara is now a katawa shoujo.
Sep 14, 2012 4:57 AM

Feb 2012
Finally caught up, now this got interesting, mankind is in deep shit.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Elite60 - Jul 5, 2012

158 by KILLERPNDA »»
Apr 14, 4:08 PM

» Dakara wa, H ga Dekinai season 2?

asianinvasion659 - Jul 22, 2014

41 by QuanqqVietNam »»
Nov 27, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

73 by Donnawan »»
Jul 25, 2023 8:41 AM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2012

203 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:21 PM

Poll: » Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2012

62 by fgowy »»
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.