Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 4, 2012 7:40 AM
Apr 2012
How would you rank them in terms of skill? Since most of the members have considerably gotten better since the beginning of the manga; such as Midorima and Kise.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 4, 2012 8:18 PM

Dec 2010
1.Akashi
2.Aomine
3.Kise
4.Midorima
5.Atsushi

Since this is a question of pure skill its hard not to put Aomine at the top but i seriously can't see Akashi losing; i mean his pride makes Aomine (before he lost to Kuroko) look humble. Also while pride alone doesn't make skill; his eyes and the fact that he hasn't shown everything (he may even be able to go Zone) make him on top of Aomine for now imo; especially if we are talking in a team game because then Akashi may very well not even allow Aomine to get the ball or at the very least limit his chances.

As for the rest well Kise is third because he is almost on par with Aomine; as shown in that match and he has only gotten better. Not to mention he can copy the skills of the two below him. Between Midorima and Atsushi its pretty even but i take Midorima's offensive over Atsushi's defense especially since Midorima's range may give him problems; not to mention I'm pretty sure Midorima is faster also.
Oct 4, 2012 9:50 PM

Jun 2010
1.Kise
2.Akashi
3.Aomine
4.Midorima
5.Murasakibara

BECAUSE KISE HAVE UNLIMITED POTENTIAL!! XD
Oct 4, 2012 11:03 PM

Aug 2010
1.Akashi
2.Aomine
3.Kise
4.Midorima
5.Atsushi

Though Kise can place anywhere if he perfects his ability.
Oct 5, 2012 6:11 AM
Jul 2012
1.Aomine
2.Akashi
3.Kise
4.Midorima
5.Atsushi

Aomine is the best and will always be the best.
Oct 5, 2012 9:30 AM

Dec 2010
agathor said:

You shouldn't say that as if there are absolutes in this type of manga; also Aomine has shown everything he has; Akashi hasn't. You can't say always with something you haven't even seen yet.
Oct 5, 2012 12:51 PM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
agathor said:

You shouldn't say that as if there are absolutes in this type of manga; also Aomine has shown everything he has; Akashi hasn't. You can't say always with something you haven't even seen yet.

Anyway Akashi will likely lose to Kuroko, it's predictable since it's a typical shounen manga.
Kuroko's team gonna beat Kise's team and end up in the final agaisn Akashi's team -->Then they will win the winter cup.

Unless the author wants to do the same thing happened against Aomine ( kuroko lost, they end up with more training, then come back and win later ---> it's pretty lame and won't suit with the current situation).

One more thing, Akashi can predict enemy's movements, but as you can see, Aomine plays free style, his style does not belong to any text-book so I doubt Akashi will be able to beat him 1 on 1.

But he's a good leader, meanwhile Aomine's team depends sorely on him or individual, and Kuroko has proven that Aomine alone can't win without teamwork.

So:
1 on 1 - Aomine wins.
Team vs team - Akashi wins.

Since it's a 1 on 1 situation, my guest will be:

1.Aomine
2.Akashi
3.Kise
4.Atsushi
5.Midorima

explain: 1,2 I've already explained.
Kise can copy most of the moves, with Atsushi impenetrable defend and long range shot from Midori, he's better than them, but the biggest problem for him is that he cannot enter "the zone". Atsushi did enter it once, so he can possibly hold himself against Kise and outclass him if he used it again. But unlimited potential is what makes Kise better than 4+5. And if he can learn how to enter the zone, then he's pretty much on pair with Aomine.

Midori stands no chance against all 4: Atsushi has fast reflect, his insane height(he doesn't even need to jump to reach the ball in some situation) and "the zone", Midori will have no time to prepare for the long range shoot.
Takana_no_HanaOct 5, 2012 1:09 PM
Oct 5, 2012 2:37 PM

Dec 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
Anyway Akashi will likely lose to Kuroko, it's predictable since it's a typical shounen manga

That is indeed the likely result; but its still BS. Kuroko skill revolves around altering perception with misdirection while Akashi skill is perception itself. There is no freaken way that Akashi's eyes shouldn't be able to see Kuroko, like absolutely none.

Takana_no_Hana said:
One more thing, Akashi can predict enemy's movements, but as you can see, Aomine plays free style, his style does not belong to any text-book so I doubt Akashi will be able to beat him 1 on 1.

I doubt style has anything to do with it; because when you see something it doesn't matter what shape it takes form; not to mention its been shown Akashi is a genius outside of Basketball; him figuring out patterns or "habits" in a free style doesn't seem to unlikely. The only real reasoning i even find Akashi losing to Aomine as debatable is because Aomine may just be able to blow past him with raw speed; but at the same time we don't know if Akashi can enter Zone or better yet if his eyes is his only skill. Even besides all of that simply from what we have seen Akashi can break Aomine's ankles; so its not like he can't score on him. My argument has a lot of basis on potential rather than what shown but in fairness thats the way all of GoM are; they show they are strong then they simply show they are stronger as the games progress. Akashi destroying Midorima was simply a warm up to the eventual Kuroko vs Akashi final.
Oct 5, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:

I doubt style has anything to do with it; because when you see something it doesn't matter what shape it takes form; not to mention its been shown Akashi is a genius outside of Basketball; him figuring out patterns or "habits" in a free style doesn't seem to unlikely. The only real reasoning i even find Akashi losing to Aomine as debatable is because Aomine may just be able to blow past him with raw speed; but at the same time we don't know if Akashi can enter Zone or better yet if his eyes is his only skill. Even besides all of that simply from what we have seen Akashi can break Aomine's ankles; so its not like he can't score on him. My argument has a lot of basis on potential rather than what shown but in fairness thats the way all of GoM are; they show they are strong then they simply show they are stronger as the games progress. Akashi destroying Midorima was simply a warm up to the eventual Kuroko vs Akashi final.

He's a genius but he cannot guess someone who doesn't follow the text-book. It's unpredictable. His eyes allow him to predict, not foreseen. This is where it comes down to the style. Midori's style, like shooting style, has a long preparation time( and it's a text-book shooting movement, when he holds the ball with 2 hands, jump up then shoot), or any of his movements, and the way his teammates passed him the ball. All were predictable. Meanwhile, Aomine can just pull out one of the shot randomly and it still goes to the basket, if you see the anime(didn't remember this scene in the manga though), he was able to throw the ball into the basket with only 1 hand when Kise pissed him off. He doesn't even need to prepare.

My arguments based on what it has already shown. The only thing we don't know is that how strong is Akashi, nor his skills(except the eyes) because he hasn't shown us all he got. But just simply because of that, doesn't mean he's the strongest. He received lots of respect because he's the leader of GoM. He has the eyes which allow him to find talented people.

And, Aomine is called "the ace of GoM", his name does not for show. Because he scored most of the point in GoM. Akashi is like the king, and Aomine is like his best general.
Takana_no_HanaOct 5, 2012 3:10 PM
Oct 9, 2012 7:04 AM

Apr 2011
1. Aomine
2. Akashi
3. Murasakibara
4. Kise
5. Midorima
6. Kuroko (though he's completely something else basketball-wise)

Mirdorima is the most interesting, but he's a one trick pony, so he get's last for me (aside from Kuroko). Kise comes 4th because despite being able to copy any of the Generation of Miracles, it's for a short period of time and he would pay for it by not being able to move. Murasakibara for his height and raw power, plus he can enter the Zone. As for Akashi and Aomine, sure Akashi can predict Aomine, but can he move quick enough? Also, I have a feeling that Akashi will be unable to enter the Zone for some reason.
Oct 9, 2012 8:46 PM

Apr 2010
1. Aomine
2. Midorima
3. Kise
4. Murasakibara
5. Akashi

Skill-wise ...leadership is a different story !!!!

anyway how should i invite ppl to Takao's fan club...its the first fanclub i made ...i m clueless !!!
Oct 10, 2012 10:43 PM

Dec 2010
h33r said:
1. Aomine
2. Midorima
3. Kise
4. Murasakibara
5. Akashi

Skill-wise ...leadership is a different story !!!!

Sorry dude...but you make zero sense, especially when Akashi just crushed the guy you listed # 2 and this was skill wise.
Oct 15, 2012 11:25 PM

Nov 2009
K k Kise with the emperor eyes in the latest chapter (185) ....
Then I guess he leagues on top ... not sure if he can enter the zone or not ... hes gonna be number one and above both akashi/aomine for sure. Damn unlimited talents are scary ...
Oct 16, 2012 12:12 AM

Dec 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:
K k Kise with the emperor eyes in the latest chapter (185) ....
Then I guess he leagues on top ... not sure if he can enter the zone or not ... hes gonna be number one and above both akashi/aomine for sure. Damn unlimited talents are scary ...

Its gonna have a limit, no way he can keep that up (not to mention he has injury history) and also like i have said many times, until proven wrong Akashi has the most to show and thus is favorable for #1, you can't deny nor prove what hasn't been seen, its untouched grounds, in other words until it happens it still is up for debate.
Oct 16, 2012 1:14 AM

Jan 2009
Akashi is at the top(he obviously has more to show) and 2nd is Kise right now(unless his perfect copy has a huge prize in return or a flaw or something plus it seems it is not 100% equal to the original)but i doubt the others are just gonna sit on their asses so...plus their effectiveness depends on their opponent as well
amirhossOct 16, 2012 1:21 AM
Oct 16, 2012 5:26 AM

Dec 2011
For me, it's:
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Murasakibara
4. Kise.
5. Midorima

Buuut, I agree with the statement below.
Barion-Zara said:
Though Kise can place anywhere if he perfects his ability.
Nov 3, 2012 7:54 PM

Jun 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:

So:
1 on 1 - Aomine wins.
Team vs team - Akashi wins.

Since it's a 1 on 1 situation, my guest will be:

1.Aomine
2.Akashi
3.Kise
4.Atsushi
5.Midorima
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 20, 2013 2:27 AM

Apr 2013
Aomine is clearly the best basketball player. Someone said he's shown us all he can do, yeah... he also has NOT been practicing and even one else has been going hard and still barely managed to close the gap. Imagine if he kept training? And now that he's going to start back, forget about it. You realize one of his listed "abilities" is Skill? Skill. The ability to do something well and efficiently. That means he's just REALLY good at the game. Plus there's his "Unusual" Speed that is unmatched and the ability to score at will from any position. Zone. At will. He's the best. He may not be a team players, but 1 v 1 there is no stopping the ACE.

Murasakibara is by far one of the most underrated players in this manga I feel. He's a defensive genius, with an monstrous, efficient way of scoring. Bulldoze through everyone and dunk on them. He' s also go amazing reflex speed, dribbling skills despite his height. He's a force to be reckoned with.

Akashi because of his stupid broken ability and his amazing leadership skills. He's an amazing strategist and in a team game of basketball he will lead his team to victory. But he's insane lol.

Crybaby Kise. Base Kise isn't TOO TOO impressive, he's good though, but Perfect Copy Kise puts him in a whole new tier. It's virtually unstoppable.

Haizaki. He's like Kise but more dangerous. Sure he doesn't have a Perfect Steal, but your team gets worse the more the game goes on because he steals moves. Everyone loses their moves, making it hard to play. Base Haizaki also proved to be better than Base Kise, I don't get why no one respects this guy, he doesn't' even pratice either.

Kagami, Kuroko then Midorima. Done.
Apr 20, 2013 6:23 PM

Jun 2012
I'm getting the feeling Kuro gonna be number 1
Jun 4, 2013 3:54 AM

Mar 2013
Fucking Akashi with his broken Emperor's Eye. Seriously. I get that practically nothing in this series actually happens on a regular basis in real games, but come on. How are you meant to counter someone who is virtually psychic? It doesn't matter how skilled you are personally, if someone can anticipate your every move and has the advantage of always being one step ahead of you, there is literally nothing you can do.

Having said that, I think that if it came right down to it, Aomine would still find a way to beat Akashi 1-on-1. He is more skilful, has a better feel for the game, has a better build for basketball, and is quite unpredictable to boot. I think that if he really dug deep, he would still come out on top. Not to mention the fact that he's started up training again, which means there's no telling how much better he will become. However, if Kise can find a way to extend the duration of his Perfect Copy, or perhaps enter the Zone on top of having Perfect Copy, I firmly believe he would surpass them all.

So individually, based on their current skill levels:

1. Aomine
2. Akashi
3. Kise
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima

But in team play, Akashi is the MVP of the Generation of Miracles. Hands down. Not only does he hold his team together, motivates them and maps out their play with his strategies, he also knows how to exude an aura that intimidates the opponent and throws them off their game. It's because basketball is first and foremost a team sport that Akashi is so incredibly dangerous.
ImanzaJun 4, 2013 4:18 AM
"Go bald, Kurosaki."

Jun 4, 2013 7:02 AM

Jun 2011
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Kise
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara

EDIT:-
i agree with if it was 1vs1 -> Aomine will be top1
if it was team vs team -> Akashi top1
Jun 8, 2013 4:43 AM

Oct 2012

• Akashi
  • Aomine
  • Kise
  • Midorima
  • Murasakibara...

same opinion with ^^

Jun 29, 2013 9:21 PM

Jun 2012
-Akashi
-Aomine/Kise
-Midorima
-Murasakibara

Akashi is a given, although I would not be surprised if someone of the likes of Aomine were able to beat him in a one-on-one. Despite his precognitive skills, I don't believe we're well versed on Akashi's base skills and even though we haven't seen Akashi in the zone yet, Aomine's base alone is very destructive.

As for Kise, I feel as if not many people give him enough credit. Considering he is able to copy all the GoM, even Akashi, who everyone sees as superior. If he can do that, it's just as was said, with him having a 'bottomless talent' in basketball. Although it is unsure if he can enter the zone or not, I believe if possible he would for sure be able to defeat Aomine and Akashi.

Midorima is insanely promising in his own right, and his base skills are above average, but it would be nice to see him expand his horizons. With the likes of Aomine and Kagami, his shots can only work for so long.

Murasakibara appears to have it easiest out of all them, considering he's just naturally tall. Although when in the zone his defense is frightening, even with his height included his base skills are average of any 'good' player.
SeaWeedHeadJul 26, 2013 5:50 AM
Jul 3, 2013 11:31 AM

Apr 2012
-Akashi , don't think someone can beat him in 1V1 at the moment ^^
-Aomine / Kise, at the moment I don't know , cause kise's skill growing up so fast that he will be unstopable soon copying all of GoM. But Aomine is a beast too so..
-Midorima
-Murasakibara, but I guess he will improve a LOT soon , cause of his last matchs against seirin, really believing in his capacity and his Gate =p
Jul 17, 2013 8:33 AM

Jan 2013
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Kise
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara

Seems most of the people here have the same opinion.

||
Jul 17, 2013 10:42 PM

Jul 2013
1. Akashi - He will never lose, its a matter of pride. (MJ)
2. Kise- Even more potential then Aomine (Lebron)
3. All around best scorer, but lacks Akashi pride and Kise bottomless pit of potential. (Kobe)
4. Murasakibara- Because he can also be a great defensive force. (Dwight Howard)
5. Midorima- Lacks athleticism, only good for shooting. (Ray Allen, sort of)
Jul 25, 2013 8:54 PM

May 2012
terms of skills?
1. Aomine
2. Kise
3. Akashi
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima

terms of fav.(sorry dont like akashi from the start)
1. Kuroko
2. Kise
3. Aomine
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara

Aug 15, 2013 5:51 PM

Mar 2008
What I feel:
1. Aomine
2. Akashi
3. Murasakibara
4. Kise
5. Midorima

But I agree with this:
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Kise
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima
Mar 30, 2014 7:49 AM
Aug 2012
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Kise
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara
KELOUCHMay 1, 2014 3:05 AM
May 3, 2014 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
Aomine has been surpassed by Kise, I think it's pretty much obvious by now.

1. Akashi
2. Kise
3. Aomine
4. Mursakibara (Could be ranked 3, but who knows if they'll ever compete on-screen)
5. Midorima
Nov 4, 2014 1:24 PM
Nov 2014
1. Kise
2.Akashi
3. Aomine
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima
I say this because Kise can copy any ine of the GoM so 1 vs 1 would be like 1 vs GoM. Akashi will beat any one under him with his Emperor Eye. Aomine is too skilled for Murasakibara and Midorima. Murasakibara's defense is too powerful for Midorima ( if Kagami can block Midorima's shot certainly Murasakibara can) so Midorima can't score any points on Murasakibara and Midorima can't guard Murasakibara because he is to powerful.
Jan 3, 2015 11:31 PM

Dec 2009
In terms of skill+power mumbo-jumbo my top 5 would have to be:

1. Aomine
2. Akashi
3. Murasakibara
4. Kise
5. Midorima

However, if I were to rank them in terms of overall value to a team and without the power mumbo jumbo, it would have to be:

1. Murasakibara
2. Akashi
3. Aomine
4. Kise
5. Midorima

My reasoning for having Murasakibara as my top choice is because big men are the crowned jewel of basketball. You look at the NBA and see that each championship team has always had a big man who has made a gigantic impact like Shaq, Wilt, Kareem etc. There is no doubt in my mind that if each GOM player entered the NBA draft, everyone would be eyeing Murasakibara as the best contender for the first pick just for the amount of impact he can make on a team in comparison with the rest. Besides, if Murasakibara develops an even deeper post-game, he would posses the highest shot-percentage chance you can get in the game.

Akashi's intellectual prowess is more akin to a player like Chris Paul in the NBA where he uses his offensive brilliance and calm demeanor to dominate the court. Akashi's height is his biggest weakness though, and he would have to bulk up if has any chance of facing off against guards of the west since it seems he doesn't have a long wingspan either. His commanding vision is formidable though, and can easily change the outcome of the game more or less.

Aomine reminds me of Lebron in his younger years, and with the offensive and defensive talent he has, he can easily lead a team toany championship. The only negative in his game is that his passing is nonexistent which is just downright terrible if he ever wants to win anything. Basketball is a team sport; you're never going to win by yourself without trust from your teammates.

Kise's potential is exceptionally high, but at best, he can transform his game to be a more refined version of Aomine's skillset in conjuction with his own unique moves. He is much easier to get along with as well which can work wonders in building team chemistry within the locker room and vastly improve the overall state of a team's perception. He's got all the physical tools to be the best hybrid between Aomine and Midorima.

Midorima is definitely the weakest of the entire bunch, but IF he ever manages to break away from his one-dimnesional skill of catch-and-shoot and develop higher skill moves such as fadeaways, drive-ins, and mid-range post moves, there is no doubt he will be on an even higher offensive level of Aomine along with his three-point shot that will probably make him the best offensive scorer on this list. His defense is above-average but weaker than everyone else.

Just my two cents though. ^_^
Darkness44Jan 3, 2015 11:34 PM
Apr 12, 2015 3:27 PM
Apr 2015
1. Akashi
2. Kise
3. Aomine
4. Murasakibura
5. Midorima

Now first of all, I am not a manga reader so this is all based on the anime, which is as I write this, halfway through the third season.

From the bottom, Midorima is great at threes and all, and his double team with Takao is cool, but in a one on one, he is far below the rest of the GoM. He's very much a man who needs a team behind him.

Murasakibura is excellent at offence and defence, and he would be the most likely player to succeed in the NBA of today, as Darkness44 said before, but this is an anime, so you have to include all of the outrageous powers that go with the players :) Murasakibura is just outclassed by the other 3 when it comes to this. His zonal strength isn't really in the same league as Aomine's, basically because of the difference in pure skill level.

Aomine is definitely a solid third. Before the third season, one could arguably say that he was the best. With the introduction of Akashi and his emperor eye, as well as Kise and perfect copy, and Kagami soundly beating him, there is no way he can retain the top spot. He's just not as good as Kise and Akashi.

Now its tough between kise and Akashi. Perfect Copy against Akashi in a one on one, and I don't think that Akashi could beat Kise, since he can utilise even Akashi's emperor eye. BUT perfect copy has a time limit, and when that runs out, Aomine, Kagami and Akashi can easily crush Kise. The reason Kise is below Akashi is that we have not seen all that Akashi can do, and it seems like he would be able to surpass Kise's version of the emperor eye as he has not shown us everything yet. Also Akashi is far greater when it comes to leadership as well as team co-ordination, making him overall a more valuable asset.

We all know however, that Furihata clearly surpasses them all, with his one 5 minute appearance on court. His support from the bench is just what puts him head and shoulders above the GoM XD
MagicConchMay 13, 2015 5:06 AM
Apr 22, 2015 12:21 PM
Apr 2015
Well still you guys might think kise is the strongest but he is the weakest as you can see his copy abilities can only copy others special skills and what he can do but if he faces a person who has better speed and strength but no special skills kise will get crush and also kise strength power and everything else is decide by the moves or skills you copy from, midorima can shoot 3 he is pretty good but he have a big weakness is jump if their is anyone who can always jump higher than him midorima will probably lose mursakibara is good at defense but he can only defense dunk and inside shoot so midorima high shoot mursakibara probably can't defend it now it aomine e and Akashi somehow Akashi have the power to control generation of miracles and he defeated mursakibara and midorima even aomine sometimes rely on him so I think this is the correct list

1.akashi
2. Aomine
3. Midorima
4, mursakibara
5. Kise
Apr 22, 2015 6:19 PM
Apr 2015
I think there is something more by the way midorima vs mursakibara midorima will win because he high three is so high that it higher than the court but mursakibara can't reach that high he can only jump to the place where they dunk. Now aomine vs kise aomine won arealdy now it aomine Akashi and midorima aomine have good speed and his jump is good as kagami so look aomine beated kagami one time so it aomine > kagami> midorima so it Akashi vs aomine Akashi will win because aomine don't like to follow anyone weaker than him like mursakibara but he follows Akashi

Akashi
Aomine
Midorima
Mursakibara
Kise
May 7, 2015 4:12 PM
Nov 2014
1. Kise
2. Akashi
3. Aomine
4. Murasakibara
May 7, 2015 4:22 PM
Nov 2014
1. Kise
2. Akashi
3. Aomine
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima

If you seen the latest episodes the only reason why Kise didn't win is because the rest of his team is not very strong compared to Seirin. No one could stop him when he copied the GoM. He has unlimited potential. If he went against Akashi that would be like the a little weaker version of the GoM versus just Akashi. Akashi can predict Aomine's moves even though he some times does his street basket ball style. He can also break his ankles with his eye. Aomine is more agile than so it would be hard for Murasakibara to keep up even with his quick reflexes. Also Aomine's formless shot would be hard for him to block. Murasakibara beats Midorima in everything except shooting. Just think of it, its right!!!
May 9, 2015 5:46 PM
May 2015
Started with:
1 Akashi
2 Aomie
3 Murasakibara
4 Midorima
5 Kise

Progressed to:
1 Aomine
2 Akashi (bc power wasnt shown yet)
3 Kise
4 Midorima
5 Murasakibara (down bc gnenetics isnt all)

Ended:
1 Kise unlimited potential and Perfect copy
2 Akashi (on team play) 2. Aomie on 1 v 1
3 Aomie (on team play) 3. Akashi on 1 v 1
4 Murasakibara bc the Zone
5 Midorima

Kagami would be 5 after Murasakibara if i were to include him.
May 11, 2015 5:32 PM
Apr 2015
Krillin u might be correct but kise perfect copy only last for 5 min in a game and also in season 1 he admit that everyone else is on a different level. Midorima can beat murisakibara because if it shooting midorima shoot is higher than aomine and Akashi if they could make their shot in than midorima could
Jun 6, 2015 3:15 AM
Jun 2015
1. Akashi
3. Atushi ( He brought out akashi's true abilities)
2. Aomine
4. Kise
5. Midorima
Jun 6, 2015 2:18 PM
Nov 2012
Why do you guys keep calling them by their last name except for Murasakibara? His first name is Atsushi, his last name is Murasakibara.

Anyway imho:
1. Aomine
2. Akashi
3. Kise
4. Murasakibara
5. Midorima

Or, if you want to use their first names:
1. Daiki
2. Seijūrō
3. Ryōta
4. Atsushi
5. Shintarō
Jun 6, 2015 7:25 PM

Jun 2014
Aomine
Kise
Akashi
Midorima
Murasakibara
Jun 29, 2015 5:02 PM
Aug 2014
You people haven't even watched/read Seirin vs Rakuzan so obviously you wouldn't know the true skill of Akashi. Anyways my top 5

1. Akashi
2. Aomine
2.1 Murasakibara
4. Kise
5. Midorima

In 1v1

Teamwork-wise

1. Akashi
2. Midorima
3. Kise
4. Murasakibara
5. Aomine
Jul 2, 2015 10:20 PM

Mar 2015
1.Akashi
2.Aomine
3.Murasakibara
4.Midorima
5.Kise
Jul 5, 2015 11:39 AM
Jul 2015
Here's the true list
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Kise
4. Midorima
5. Murasakibara
Kiss is not on the top for a few reasons:
Jul 5, 2015 11:45 AM
Jul 2015
The reasons kise isn't at the top are the following:

Kise can only last a couple of minutes coping any of the GOM
Kise when coping a GOM will always be a notch below the original
Kise clearly lost to Aomine in their game which also was when Aomine always skipped practice
Kise and his abilities are not limitless, he is human he has physical limits you can't expect him to shoot like Midorima and not get tired or jump like muraskibara all these take a roll on his body

I personally like kise I just think that him being better then Akashi or Aomine is complete bogus
Jul 22, 2015 5:06 PM
Apr 2015
1. Akashi
2. Aomine
3. Murasakibara
4. Kise
5.Midorima
1v1 or team- team

Akashi has zone and emperor eye, nuff said
Aomine and Murasakibara can both enter the zone. Aomine is still better skillwise with the dribbles and formeless shots.

Now here is the controversie part. You have to undesrand that zone is easily superior to Perfect Coby. The reason being that kise only copies abilities from GmO in Their bas forms. For instance Aomine zone is easily far More superior than base atsushi, midorima, Kise, Aomine (base). Even of Their tricks are combined Aomine zone is just on another league. Akashi with EE did stop Kagami (zone) so maybe he would be able to stop Aomine (zone) without himself entering the zone. But kises fake ass EE barely worked on Kagami who could withstand it, it would never work on Aomine(zone) and atsushi(zone). Zone>Perfect copy
Jul 23, 2015 5:00 AM
Jul 2015
1.Seijuro Akashi
2.Midorima Shintaro
3.Kise Ryota
4.Aomine Daiki
5.Murasakibara Atsushi

It Depends on their team matesss..! couz

Rakuzan is 2nd place
Shutoku is 3rd place

:)
Sep 6, 2015 4:35 PM
Mar 2015
Kise
Akashi
Murasakibara
Aomine
Midorima

This list is undisputed. Anyone who believes any differently, (for example thinking that Aomine is the best) is just living in denial of their favourite character. It has been stated that even though Kise does not have zone he is at the same level as Aomine in the zone. With the zone and perfect copy he is the BEST, unrivalled number one GoM. Kagami beat Aomine in the zone whereas Akashi just raised his hand to steal the ball from a zoned Kagami. This Aomine is the best crap is seriously a joke. Aomine himself said that it is hard for him to score against Murasakibara. That was before zone. Midorima is my favourite of the GoM's but he isn't as OP as everyone else I will admit. Has more class than the rest though.
Oct 3, 2015 8:03 PM
Apr 2012
dam.. its ben 3 years since i made dis thred?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 13 Discussion

Faust721 - Mar 15, 2009

5 by LightNoragami1 »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:55 AM

» Kuroko no basket team maker

nikz200 - Nov 4, 2014

6 by LEYODD192 »»
Sep 25, 2022 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torrible - Aug 27, 2014

72 by Kitsu-nee »»
Mar 8, 2022 4:21 PM

» Will Kuroko ever enter the zone?

okomiyaki - May 11, 2013

19 by Melih_Atas »»
Oct 21, 2018 4:46 PM

Poll: » Kuroko no Basket Chapter 135 Discussion

radiantfire - Apr 21, 2012

4 by Fantalicious »»
Apr 3, 2018 5:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.