MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

How to make MAL of an error?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Support »» How to make MAL of an error?

09-02-12, 2:13 PM

I was searching for a new manga to read that had a lot of chapters. I saw "Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru" had 500 chapters and 50 volumes, status said finished and it had the end publishing date. I read this manga and thought that has to be wrong because the manga is still being published I mean it is still on chapter 158. How is this supposed to be fixed. There should also be an inbox for other users to mail to for other errors as I have seen others but I thought the will catch then later. It just make the site more reliable.

09-02-12, 2:22 PM

I think you mean "How to make MAL error-free"

There are things you can edit by yourself and then mods will approve. Use "Edit Manga Information" button on listing page. For others, post in this topic and moderators will change if you're right.

09-02-12, 3:45 PM
Manga Moderator
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru is complete at 50 volumes and 500 chapters. If you don't believe our data, read this: [link]

Chapter/volume counts here at MAL reflect that status of the series in the country it originates from, not the scanlation status. Read the Manga Guidelines if you don't understand how we treat chapter/volume counts.

For future inquiries, use the link the user above me has posted for changes you can't submit yourself.
Modified by eL_marco, 09-02-12, 6:52 PM

09-05-12, 5:24 AM

eL_marco said:
Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru is complete at 50 volumes and 500 chapters. If you don't believe our data, read this: [link]

Chapter/volume counts here at MAL reflect that status of the series in the country it originates from, not the scanlation status. Read the Manga Guidelines if you don't understand how we treat chapter/volume counts.

For future inquiries, use the link the user above me has posted for changes you can't submit yourself.

OK my bad then but it has the completion date as Aug 27 2012 which has already past and status as finished. Now If they had their guestimate future completion date and status as publishing then I would understand but as it is now it is very confusing.

And I meant for the title to be How to make MAL aware of an error?

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices