MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Oda Nobuna no Yabou »» Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
View Poll Results: Oda Nobuna no Yabou Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

70 62.50%
4 out of 5: Liked it

30 26.79%
3 out of 5: It was OK

9 8.04%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 1.79%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.89%
Voters: 112

09-03-12, 6:24 AM

So now the witch is one of them, cool!

09-03-12, 6:43 AM

KingofConquerors said:

That still doesn't change the fact that this show is overrated though....

What have you been smoking?

This is probably one of the most under-rated shows of the season. Barely anyone is watching this in relation to Sword Art Online for this season. If anything is overrated it's that.

Don't get me wrong I love both but this is better than Sword Art, at least in my opinion.

09-03-12, 8:16 AM

Saru's phone saves Nobuna again!

With that, the dreadful event has been averted.

09-03-12, 9:18 AM

13man18 said:
Saru's phone saves Nobuna again!

With that, the dreadful event has been averted.

^I wanted to say similar thing. :D

I liked this episode, especially end <3 :D

09-03-12, 9:59 AM

I loved this ^^

09-03-12, 10:36 AM

Another aboslutely amazing episode. This is really close to becoming my favorite this season, if not one of my favorites of all time!

09-03-12, 10:37 AM

So like, danjo reminded me a bit of that one char from Upotte. lol. Oh, and Sagara's cellphone saves Nobuna once again! Nice episode! Next one looks interesting, can't wait to see!

09-03-12, 12:19 PM

Lolis! lolis everywhere!

09-03-12, 4:36 PM

Wow. Another great episode.

09-03-12, 6:09 PM

entropy13 said:
xuezhi said:
The end where the priestess calls Sagara out on his love for women telling Nobuna to be careful, ahahahahaha!!

Uh, she's the empress of Japan, not a priestess.

Yea, I missed that somehow, don't know how =.=" So I used the clothes as a indication she is a priestess. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

09-03-12, 6:21 PM

I think something bad is going to happen to Monkey next episode cause in the preview you can see Nobuna carrying his phone crying.

09-03-12, 6:44 PM

Did they really ignore advice from the guy from the future? They should really listen to him.

KingofConquerors said:
That still doesn't change the fact that this show is overrated though....

Considering how dead this forum is, no, it's not overrated.

09-04-12, 11:18 AM

Good episode. The surrender from that insane woman came a bit too quickly but it's understandable given time constraints.

And can someone confirm everything so far is faithful to the LN? I vague remember what's been happening in the LN but not entirely sure.

09-04-12, 1:24 PM

Yoshiharu's phone saved him (and Nobuna) once again. Even though the battery's dead, it sprung to life just long enough. Danjo yielded way quicker than I anticipated. I'm glad they restored Mitsuhide's faith in Nobuna too.

The title of the next episode doens't bode well!

09-04-12, 4:00 PM

Boobs + lolis am in :3

09-04-12, 6:32 PM

I really liked this episode, or so i'd thought until the end of the battle.

Clearly Danjo surrendered too easily while she could either put up a decent fight or escape with the assistance of her illusions, but apparently she was too shocked by the sight of Nobuna's reinforcements which mainly consisted of foreigners just like her.

Also this is a little trifling. The assassin used a musket with a scope attached to it. From the beginning it was already clear that this show isn't meant to be realistic, but im just gonna point it out anyway. The rifle scope can only work effectively if the bullet travels at a great velocity in a firmly straight trajectory, and has a long-to-medium lethal range. A bullet from a musket meets none of those requirements, which made me pretty sure that the assassin was gonna miss Nobuna even if the phone hadn't come into the rescue.

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it felt like Nobuna actually fired the musket two times consecutively without reloading, cuz u know, muskets take a long ass time to reload IRL.
Don't live selfishly. Preserve every past moment and reserve every future path only for YOURSELF!

Don't ever think of controlling fate, only YOURSELF!

09-04-12, 6:54 PM

FOkroncw said:

Also this is a little trifling. The assassin used a musket with a scope attached to it. From the beginning it was already clear that this show isn't meant to be realistic, but im just gonna point it out anyway. The rifle scope can only work effectively if the bullet travels at a great velocity in a firmly straight trajectory, and has a long-to-medium lethal range. A bullet from a musket meets none of those requirements, which made me pretty sure that the assassin was gonna miss Nobuna even if the phone hadn't come into the rescue.

You probably missed my post earlier, but I pointed out that rifling was developed in Europe around 1500 and rifled guns saw sporadic use just exactly for the purpose that assassin was using it for.

The scope? All it has to be is a tube with cross-hairs to aid aiming. What do you think the term "cross-hairs" originally meant?

FOkroncw said:
Not sure if anyone else noticed, but it felt like Nobuna actually fired the musket two times consecutively without reloading, cuz u know, muskets take a long ass time to reload IRL.
That one I agree with. 20 seconds was considered the standard for a well trained musketeer.
Modified by Cratex, 09-04-12, 6:57 PM

09-05-12, 4:16 PM

Finally caught up with this series, I don't know why I haven't started earlier. Definitely one of my favorite episodes.
Modified by ViperJLT4GOV, 09-05-12, 4:24 PM

09-05-12, 6:03 PM

Mitsuhide's faith in Nobuna is so weak it shatters by a couple sentences from the enemy and Danjo's resolve is so petty she gives up instantly as well.. Those kind of happened too fast without any development. Other than that, another fantastic episode. Was really pleasantly surprised with the Namban and Kirishitan entrances. Other than the alternate reality, this anime is doing a good job portraying the era. 5/5

09-05-12, 9:53 PM

more fan service please

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices