Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 2012 3:53 PM
Jul 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Spoilers:

Elena has more crazy scenes in this episode which are beginning to really bother Fleur. The third engines are finally working for Fleur and Elena, hopefully that means more fight scenes. Anyways it looks like there going to have these montage endings of clips with no narration for the next couple of episodes, I suppose as to not reveal anything big. Still no Renton :(
AstralOceanAug 30, 2012 4:28 PM
Aug 30, 2012 4:01 PM

Apr 2008
AstralOcean said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Wow that says so much about the episode *hates placeholder posts*
Aug 30, 2012 4:29 PM
Jul 2012
Sorry the server was slowing down due to traffic and I didnt get to add a description until just now
Aug 30, 2012 5:14 PM

Nov 2007
He left the team and joined the gov. to protect them from the effect. Wow @ the dark skinned girl's confession. Because of her feeling exploded and encouraged her friend, they went to get him back. Robot-lize because of their feelings, then after that they don't work...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 30, 2012 10:55 PM

Jun 2007
my memory is hazy, and it's bothering me. did we already find out why fleur has that scar?
Aug 30, 2012 11:07 PM
Jul 2012
Halfway in i knew renton wouldn't show up smh. I don't think he will for a while and there aren't that many episodes left.
Aug 30, 2012 11:08 PM
Jul 2009
I thought this episode was ok. Kinda slow, but it was more of a build up episode it seems. Still have a lot of unanswered questions. My brain hurts from trying to keep up with this show.

And what is up with Fleur's scar? I can't remember anything about it...

When oh when, it ever, will we see Renton/Gecko? :o
Aug 30, 2012 11:13 PM

Jun 2007
bohregard said:
I thought this episode was ok. Kinda slow, but it was more of a build up episode it seems. Still have a lot of unanswered questions. My brain hurts from trying to keep up with this show.

for renton, i'm putting my bets on epi 21-22 if this is a 24 epi series. if it;s 26, i'm putting my bet on 22-23.

as for the whole Gecko team... they either don't show up, or all show up in an epic finale battle a la Tenge toppa style.

but i guess they finally telling us head first that elana actually killed someone is kind of a development.
Aug 30, 2012 11:16 PM
Jul 2009
Richard_Omega said:
bohregard said:

for renton, i'm putting my bets on epi 21-22 if this is a 24 epi series. if it;s 26, i'm putting my bet on 22-23.

as for the whole Gecko team... they either don't show up, or all show up in an epic finale battle a la Tenge toppa style.

but i guess they finally telling us head first that elana actually killed someone is kind of a development.

Yeah I guess Renton showing up around the final episodes is way more realistic. I forgot about the whole Elana killing someone bit. Kind of a big deal too. Fleur seemed to just shrug it off like it was not a big deal...

I would'nt be to mad if neither Renton or the Gecko team aren't in this season. It's pretty decent without them, but it would be a whole lot better with them.
Aug 30, 2012 11:29 PM

Apr 2010
Why did Ao join the gov?

He says he did it to protect BLEU, but then just goes and join them anyway.
Aug 30, 2012 11:41 PM

Jul 2012
MALz_Otaku said:
Why did Ao join the gov?

He says he did it to protect BLEU, but then just goes and join them anyway.

he's 13 years old, give him a break :P He was just worried about being around all his friends because he thinks they'll get hurt, but cant help but go back to them when they come for him.

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Aug 30, 2012 11:42 PM

Jul 2012
Whats Elena talking about having killed Miller? Am I missing something? 0.o

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Aug 30, 2012 11:45 PM
Jul 2009
QuiGonJon said:
Whats Elena talking about having killed Miller? Am I missing something? 0.o

I guess that singer or whatever from the beginning of the show is what she was talking about.

If I recall correctly, there was a big ordeal about her being Miller and stuff. I can't remember the details exactly...I should probably re-watch that...
Aug 31, 2012 12:25 AM
Aug 31, 2012 12:29 AM

Oct 2008
Fleur's scar is from the operation her mother sacrificed herself for to save her life; from the car crash years ago.

Anyways, good episode; a few parts were kind of sloppy (Fleur and Elena catching the Americans with their pants down before the Eisenhowers could take off, whichever animator drew Ao, etc). Finally, though, we've got a concrete conclusion with what happened to Miller, and it's now 100% confirmed Elena killed her. Of course, I really liked the dynamic between her and Fleur this episode, as up till this point they seemed to merely be characters that only served to develop Ao - so that was nice.

What's disconcerting, however, is that with only six episodes left, we have either have a VERY rushed conclusion to Eureka Seven as a franchise, or we're getting our S2 that will expand upon the original timeline. Obviously, at this point, and with so much to work with, I would welcome an S2 wholeheartedly; it just makes too much damn sense. If not... why do you so fiendishly play with my heart, BONES? I'm also becoming skeptical that they could pull off any semblance of a satisfying, conclusive ending to the franchise with only six episodes left, up to this point.

Please, Kyoda, make it happen.
Aug 31, 2012 1:55 AM
Aug 2012
Anyone else noticed that anemone flower on the grave elena made?

i always though elena could be dominic and anemone s daughter :p.

Apparently child from coralian and humans have a hard time with the trappar density in eureka and renton timeline. and we know that elena remember eureka transporting her to this timeline. So i just though it could be plausible
Aug 31, 2012 1:55 AM

Jul 2012
Nobody really cares that Elena murdered that girl and stole her identity, is that not a little bit weird?

That just left me baffled, i wish i had a friend who could look past a blatant crime like that.
Aug 31, 2012 2:07 AM
Jan 2012
firengrot said:

Ummm did you forget how many years this series took place before eureka seven They may be related however Elena cannot be dominic and anemone's daughter, Elena would more or less be a great great great great great grandmother
Aug 31, 2012 2:36 AM

Dec 2009
The show tries to be emotional. Fails due to it being resolved in one episode and that we don't really know how the characters are feeling.

The show tries to develop its characters and showing important moments for them, but fails due to lack of any previous development.

In almost every episode I see the potential of this show. But it fails every time. And it hurts me every, every, EVERY time.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 31, 2012 2:38 AM

Jul 2012
firengrot said:

Apparently child from coralian and humans have a hard time with the trappar density in eureka and renton timeline. and we know that elena remember eureka transporting her to this timeline. So i just though it could be plausible

O.O mind=blown. Got to admit that would be an awesome plot twist, and it fits :D

Aug 31, 2012 2:41 AM

Jul 2012
Marts said:
This is just a very basic guess and i'm not sure this was mentioned in the last episode if she was in the last episode but could the girl/woman on the US ship with purple eyes be AO's sister everyone was on about? She had a minor role this week and she's in the preview for next weeks as well plus she's older so she practically fits the description except for the slight difference in eye colour, it's just a hunch as the whole 'who is AO's sister kind of died down, I could and probably are wrong but just speculation

If I'm not mistaken she used to be one of the members of the IFO team that no longer exists (cant remember the name) because of the time cannon

Aug 31, 2012 2:41 AM

Dec 2009
Marts said:
This is just a very basic guess and i'm not sure this was mentioned in the last episode if she was in the last episode but could the girl/woman on the US ship with purple eyes be AO's sister everyone was on about? She had a minor role this week and she's in the preview for next weeks as well plus she's older so she practically fits the description except for the slight difference in eye colour, it's just a hunch as the whole 'who is AO's sister kind of died down, I could and probably are wrong but just speculation

It's Maggie from Team Goldilocks.

Gameprocjk said:
firengrot said:

Ummm did you forget how many years this series took place before eureka seven They may be related however Elena cannot be dominic and anemone's daughter, Elena would more or less be a great great great great great grandmother

Did you even watch the show? Time travel/dimension jumping stuff. Anything is possible.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Aug 31, 2012 2:52 AM
Aug 2010
Dangerr said:

What's disconcerting, however, is that with only six episodes left, we have either have a VERY rushed conclusion to Eureka Seven as a franchise, or we're getting our S2 that will expand upon the original timeline. Obviously, at this point, and with so much to work with, I would welcome an S2 wholeheartedly; it just makes too much damn sense. If not... why do you so fiendishly play with my heart, BONES? I'm also becoming skeptical that they could pull off any semblance of a satisfying, conclusive ending to the franchise with only six episodes left, up to this point.

Please, Kyoda, make it happen.

Or like some channer said:

What if they make it vague as fuck and never touch it again like DtB S2.

Aug 31, 2012 3:47 AM

May 2012
and Naru continues getting b'd by Turushu every day~
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 31, 2012 3:56 AM

Jan 2009
not much has happen still good episode
Aug 31, 2012 4:13 AM

Jun 2012
Marow said:
Marts said:

It's Maggie from Team Goldilocks.

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR FACEPALM!

I thought she looked familiar!
Aug 31, 2012 4:18 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
It kind of took me by surprise that the whole AO being on the American side was so short lived. I thought that he would away from Generation BLue for a while and the story would develop from there. It feels kind of episodic and loses some of the impact of the story.

The whole us vs. the world thing is going to be good though.

I simply cannot see how this can be wrapped up in 6 episodes. S2 has to be announced soon or else everything will be really rushed.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Aug 31, 2012 4:31 AM

Jul 2012
Marzan said:

I simply cannot see how this can be wrapped up in 6 episodes.
a montage
Aug 31, 2012 4:38 AM

Feb 2012
It was way too easy to bring Ao back and what the hell is wrong with Fleur, Elena admitted that she killed Miller and she doesn't care?!

Now the whole world is going after Genereation Bleu and if I'm not wrong Truth is going to attack the Triton next week.

A lot of screen time for the real star Noah, thumbs up.
Aug 31, 2012 5:33 AM

Feb 2011
GenBleu is now the new version of Gekkostate :P
Aug 31, 2012 6:06 AM

Sep 2010
Too much bullshit happen... 2 IFOs holding a whole army of IFOs..... Neglecting commands..... But still a decent episode....

3/5
Aug 31, 2012 6:14 AM

Oct 2011
Anime_Collector said:
GenBleu is now the new version of Gekkostate :P
Yeah and they will start magazine with Grandpa Ivica cooking corner, Elena's anime reviews and Rebecka fashion advise of the week.
Ok cooking corner would be awesome.

Now come on bring Renton back, he already looks like rapist aprentice with that haircut and gloves so why not :3

but nice episode in general - that sloth was somehow irritating but Ao moved from emo-zone in a nice way (but why he ended up there o.O)
Aug 31, 2012 6:57 AM

Aug 2010
Well, this episode just acted as a set-up for the whole GenBleu are outlaws bit.
Aug 31, 2012 8:42 AM

Jun 2012
-> GenBleu becomes outlaws
-> More confusing stuff happens
-> GenBleu (Pied Piper) get owned in battle
-> Renton saves them at last second
-> YEAHHHHHH

On a more serious note, I'm going on the fact that Renton will probably appear to save GenBleu when they're battling against everyone. The next time I see another RA272 Nirvash, I'm going to assume its Renton. Hopefully his entrance is badass
ChuphenjAug 31, 2012 8:55 AM
Aug 31, 2012 9:05 AM
Jul 2009
LucarioNate said:
The next time I see another RA272 Nirvash, I'm going to assume its Renton. Hopefully his entrance is badass

It's Renton, of course his entrance will be badass. :D
Aug 31, 2012 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
Fleur should forget about Gazelle and go after Ao...
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 31, 2012 11:55 AM

Jan 2012
SephiriAzure said:
Fleur should forget about Gazelle and go after Ao...

Let's not forget about what Elena said on the way back in this episode ;D. That, and it's been implied quite a few times she likes him anyways.
Aug 31, 2012 1:17 PM

Jul 2010
I started rewatching Eureka Seven and it's such a better show by leaps and bounds. This episode was boring, you can never feel any emotion, and frankly the characters aren't interesting. Hell the only reason I'm still watching this show is the damn Renton tease they show in the op. This show just seems so unnecessary... They should have called it something else.
Aug 31, 2012 1:27 PM

Jul 2012
Can I ask someone to add a "0 out of 5: Total Disaster" to the poll?
What did just happen, and what kind of airships did we see in the end and in the preview? Copies of Geccko?
Meaningless episode.
And I have a feeling that the guy, who draws the characters, have changed...
Aug 31, 2012 1:48 PM
Jan 2011
I hate Aoi's indecisiveness.
Aug 31, 2012 2:16 PM
Aug 2010
MEsoJD said:
I started rewatching Eureka Seven and it's such a better show by leaps and bounds.

Why do people remind us in every thread http://i.imgur.com/49mK1.jpg
Aug 31, 2012 2:19 PM

Jan 2012
double bitch slap!
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Aug 31, 2012 2:37 PM

Jun 2010
Really liked the OST this episode.
It did give a bit of different but fitting feeling / atmosphere at some scenes (IFO testing, AO Tanaka discussion, AO calling, rescue of AO) in comparison with previous episodes.
Storyline is still all over the place, I just hoped they do not rush the final too much.
But (air)time management is a real drawback at anime.
Aug 31, 2012 2:58 PM

Jul 2012
Well I was very disappointed with this episode because of the preview of the last episode, with the no narration in it and we all expected something big was going to happen.

There should be another season, i can't see this show ending in 6 more episodes, at least not effectively.

Fleur, don't take that crap from Elena you started that crap and you have to finish it, Slap her back!!! I would like to see a cat fight ehh? Also I kind of wanted AO to stay with the US, mostly due to all the drama it would bring, Ao possibly fighting G BLEU. That would be a fun Twist IMO.AO x Fleur??? seriously though, it would be a bit weird if Fleur Confessed her love for AO (if she does have feelings for him) however, it is just soooo weird. Fleur confess her love, but then Ao Rejects her because of Naru. Darn shame. . . .
AnimaRO64Aug 31, 2012 3:07 PM
Aug 31, 2012 4:25 PM
Oct 2010
dat uss Reagan. so why she killed MIller?

like the use of real bases, ships in this. them against the world. awwyeah. hoping to see some robot vs robot action
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 31, 2012 4:51 PM
May 2012
The world is against them now?

もしかしたら・・・

http://youtu.be/Kb_ouOPveVE?t=2m7s

いやー、そらはあり得ない^^
Aug 31, 2012 6:11 PM

Jun 2012
But yeah, I think we can assume that the third engines are activated through emotions . Going on that, I think we can assume that Fleur has feelings for Ao (pretty obvious) thus activating her third engine. I have no idea about Elena but I don't think she likes Ao. I'd prefer Fleur and Ao to be honest, but the way they directed it, I think its gonna be Naru and Ao. Elena probably with Gazelle?
Aug 31, 2012 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
triforcebih said:
MEsoJD said:
I started rewatching Eureka Seven and it's such a better show by leaps and bounds.

Why do people remind us in every thread http://i.imgur.com/49mK1.jpg

stop it or i might just rewatch again :c!

as for the episode i don't really know what to say just hopefully we get to see renton by the end of this but i'm pretty sure we won't
Aug 31, 2012 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
LucarioNate said:
But yeah, I think we can assume that the third engines are activated through emotions . Going on that, I think we can assume that Fleur has feelings for Ao (pretty obvious) thus activating her third engine. I have no idea about Elena but I don't think she likes Ao. I'd prefer Fleur and Ao to be honest, but the way they directed it, I think its gonna be Naru and Ao. Elena probably with Gazelle?

Where are you getting that from? Gazelle must be at least in his early 20s, and Elena is only 15. Pedophilia aside, I don't see any sort of chemistry or implied relationship between the two, and Fleur's apparent crush on him doesn't seem to hold much substance, and is definitely one-sided (come on, he was all over Rebecka this episode).

Anyways, if this pace continues, I may have to bump this series down to a '7'; unless there's some sort of spectacular finale that none of us have seen coming, then I don't see this changing.

Unless, of course, this season is just the segue into the next; then I'll be fine with it.

Either way, we all want a kick-ass finale, whether it be concluding a season or series.
Aug 31, 2012 7:51 PM

Jan 2012
QuakerBits said:
The world is against them now?

もしかしたら・・・

http://youtu.be/Kb_ouOPveVE?t=2m7s

いやー、そらはあり得ない^^

Damn....Renton's subbed VA makes him sound like a b****. I like Eureka 7 better, although i do really like AO too....It'd be nice to see a second season so we can fully tie all the knots.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.