Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 30, 2012 9:52 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice episode and mass emotional feedback of Chisato along with some nice time with Satsuki in the beginning. The following spoiler
Was quite the most awkward element I have seen. Is this some invention of a urinator gimmick from Non-Chan? Cause it looks like it and Chisato is the poor victim here.

About the club, the place was a total interest for Non-chan’s invention in the spoiler
another good comedy for what it is and looks like. Non-chan was totally mini loli Mad Scientist there. While Chisato in the spoiler
looked a little gloomy. After the whole bath situation and a guy reacting like that, I would not be surprised of it at all.

However it did lead to nice spicing up in the spoiler
of Chisato x Yuuki with the poor problem of Non-chan’s weird inventions being upon her and the fact that Isara/Hazuki walked in on them.

About the beginning, the episode starts well with more fan service of Satsuki in the spoiler
that shows out quite well her breasts and body composure. It all went pretty much close to the kissing and till Hazuki interrupts it in the spoiler
which lead to the most ROFL part of the episode, that of being sprayed by water from the mouth of a girl. That’s apart that Michiru was aware of it and spying.

About Yuuki X Hazuki, nice little private conversation in the spoiler
that took a little serious tone but was comedic due to Hazuki’s drunk state.

About the game, I was quite surprised at first in the spoiler
that even Yuuki would accept to be put in this position let alone allow such a game over him but it helps the sisters then that’s fine. Rather most lovely interactions and expressions of both sisters blushing and being in a like state of drunk and now most likely I am sure of Hazuki at least being drunk herself.

The interesting parts came in the spoiler
in terms of breast angles and zoom ins.
Whom one strap was off from Satsuki and there is Hazuki teasing badly Yuuki in front of her sister. All was good till that drama part and emotional resolve which robbed the happiness and poured out emotions. Regardless the drama at the end was quite shocking and emotional.

[About the drama, it was quite surprising and shocking in the spoiler
I never would think that Hazuki though like this nor of the truth in her own view. It is to notice that Hazuki does not like her parents at all and one can see that with the faces being blacked out themselves. Although at first seeing Hazuki in the spoiler
one would think she is happy until the following,

NOW THAT! IS O_O to say the least with the spoiler
Hazuki is totally out of it there, it would easier to say she is highly mentally unstable there and capable of doing rather insane thinking such as to get rid of her problem which happens sometimes when certain siblings don’t like any other ones to come in their lives as such Hazuki was expressing around.

About the drama, very well done in the spoiler
I certainly shed my TT_TT over it and for both sisters in the following,

Certainly along with the BGM this series proves it can move emotional more than fan service around.

About thee end, looks like Mouri is up to something for sure in the spoiler
let’s hope it averts positive for the club.

About thee preview, looks like Chisato will have more roles in the spoiler
along with more from Isara and Michiru whom should have more time as she was never really fleshed out properly IMO.

BTW 2 interesting things. For one the commercial of the game in the spoiler
was rather rich considering it offers a a pillow of high ecchi value of Satsuki. Most likely the best in pillows I have seen and the most ecchi of this series TBH. Now the game is worth getting for that pillow that’s for sure. If only one of Michiru/Chisato would come out like that in the bath. I am quite surprised of such a nice high quality gift. That’s like 120$ out for free.

The second thing is the game itself in the spoiler
that alone of Chisato being like that in the game really makes it worth buying. Now if only a English patch would be out then I would get it and MOD it to understand. Should have a English version out, this is really nice for a game.

End Art in the spoiler
is a nice sister emotional resolve. I like it for what it represents.
Yumekichi11Aug 30, 2012 12:32 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 30, 2012 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah, I went "WTF?!" when I saw that.

Learning about the past of Satsuki and Hazuki-sensei. Pretty tense there.
Aug 30, 2012 12:36 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Yeah, I went "WTF?!" when I saw that.
A failure of an invention from Non-Chan that should have been disintegrated. Its purposes was to be a portable toilet that is biologically alive whom would be terrible to think of doing your bathroom business in and even for that matter I would not do it anywhere despite the toilet being portable I would like it to be private too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 30, 2012 1:26 PM
Jul 2012
Yea Chisato sucks she thinks the MC has to love her cuz she loves him talk about forced like get a clue your his friend nothing more but i bet she will belt it into him to love her which would be horrible and utterly forced ,Satsuki is so much better and she's an awesome character but chisato sucks typical Childhood friend playing the you have to love me since ive known you the longest card i call bullshit. i really hope he doesnt end with her would be awesome. Chisato is like a Tick she will keep clinging and sucking at the Mc til he gives in i feel so bad for him cuz of her alot of the girls dont approach him.
TeddyGAug 30, 2012 1:44 PM
Aug 31, 2012 12:29 AM
Jul 2012
NAh ive seen them chisato sucks shes just a tick that wont let go and in the voting polls Chisato was dead last so im not the only one who agrees ,not to mention Satsuki was #2 and Isara was #1. So what your saying is just based on your opinion also Michiru is so ugly and shes flat and looks like a 5 year old so yea... You say real Senkyo arcs start now you know nothing they are the worst 2 arcs and least popular. satsuki arc/time isnt over its called character development look it up.
Aug 31, 2012 2:54 AM

Oct 2008
TeddyG said:
Michiru is so ugly and shes flat and looks like a 5 year old

seems like your place isn't here

Also I was watching this show till now cause of Chisato, hope blasterion is right and there's a Chisato arc and MC ends up with her. If not, this show is dead for me.
Aug 31, 2012 3:03 AM

Aug 2008
Best episode so far IMO. Things are getting emotional around Shinonome siblings, also subtle one around Chisato, and even more subtle with Michiru lying.

Hazuki firing her rage about her family was pretty intense. The matter itself was not over-the-top, but it sounds pretty tough for me to blame someone. That includes their parents.

On a side note, I think the idea of Hazuki x Yuuki does not disturb me anymore now that I see Hazuki in her school uniform. It doesn't have anything to do with reason though, but well, she can't be so far older than him, can she?
Aug 31, 2012 3:12 AM

May 2011
Amazing episode and back story of Hazuki and Satsuki, I enjoyed it :)

Damn Yuuki you practically shot down Chisato, which sucks for her. Hopefully with that door shut it can lead to more development for the other girls. I would love to see and learn more about Isara since she still behind the scenes. Based off the development and personality of the girls so far I hope he chooses Satsuki, Mifuyu, or Hazuki... but still like to see where Isara stands in this whole scenario.

Looking at the previews of Chisato looking all "oh poor me" I just hope they don't try to force/rush anything in these last 5 episodes that would make Yuuki choose Chisato. Which imo would be bad since it would draw less story time from the other girls, and screw with the balance of the story. She had her chance with Yuuki, but he rejected her.

Aug 31, 2012 3:25 AM

Jun 2010
While it was about Satsuki route, I am pretty sad since her route is more or less resolved and which means, no Satsuki ending.. :/

Now, I only wish, I could either read Japanese or someone had started translating its Visual Novel.
Aug 31, 2012 3:29 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
.. would be happy if these sisters would end up dating Yuuki :D ... but seriously taking.. i wonder who Yuuki actually likes/loves..
Aug 31, 2012 3:45 AM

Apr 2009
Well at least the Shinonome sisters get along now.
Aug 31, 2012 4:37 AM
Jun 2008
so um let see tomoya 2.0 play chess with satsuki til morning & here water gun mouth blast by drunk teacher.

another day so scary doing with to showing a walking toilet are you serious bro oh chisato under it cue puppet h laughing at it.

then tomoya 2.0 in middle of sisters Shinonome issues give reveal drunk teacher had same mom with satsuki but was raised by other mom.

after some explain more reveal of Shinonome sisters finally make-up all fine.

next ep back to election works (wonder is back plots works?)
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 31, 2012 5:06 AM

Oct 2011
King_Zero said:
While it was about Satsuki route, I am pretty sad since her route is more or less resolved and which means, no Satsuki ending.. :/

Now, I only wish, I could either read Japanese or someone had started translating its Visual Novel.

You know in VN Yuuki confessed to Satsuki at that time, but in the anime they can do a story first and then give us a wanted confession from Yuuki towards one of the girls. So don't get your hopes down because of that.
Aug 31, 2012 5:38 AM
Jan 2011
King_Zero said:

I think a Satsuki end is still possible. In fact, with how the anime is doing things, it might just be rearranging some of the events for a more plausible end. I have my theories, but I wouldn't divulge them because I would greatly spoil things.

EDIT: I also think this is another great episode and a sign of another Takayama Katsuhiko masterpiece
meganezukiAug 31, 2012 6:39 AM
Aug 31, 2012 5:40 AM

Nov 2010
Just wanted to comment on how much I enjoyed this entire episode! I've been rooting for Hazuki-sensei then the other girls since I've enjoyed seeing their relationship between Yuuki & Hazuki-sensei. Revealed quite allot about Hazuki that I have been waiting on! Hehe! I would like to see Hazuki chosen but what are the chances on that happening though?

I do not see the appeal with Satsuki, maybe I need to re-watch the first nine episodes once more to catch that.
Aug 31, 2012 6:37 AM
May 2012
You guys are fighting like a moron over some anime characters,what are you elementary schoolers!!!!!Do you really think Yuki will choose a girl in just 13 episodes!!!!!i doubt it.Well that was an interesting turnouts.glad that the siblings made up.
I am really looking to the next episode as this anime is getting darker.
Can you tell me who was the kid in picture(episode 7) my guess is yuki,chisato's childhood friend who died or chisato's brother.this may solve chisato mystery.
What seemed most interesting to me was The student council president.are they tracking ninja's keeping tabs on yuki all the time.Another guess Michiru is probably a spy from the president.
Aug 31, 2012 6:49 AM
Aug 2012
is that morishita girl a spy for the president or something, seems like they knew each other, and she is the only other person who knew that ojima stayed at shinonome's place that night.
Aug 31, 2012 7:10 AM

Mar 2012
FoolsLove said:
Sufficiently disappointed at the outright declaration that his affections towards Chisato are not romantic. Was one of my more favorite series this season, but them out casting the CHF so quickly, probably going to wait until it finishes airing to watch the final episodes now.

I wouldn't bet on that being the last chance for Chisato. He seems to be forcing himself to feel that way due to his complex past with her, which could very well lead to an emotional resolution where he chooses to be with her.

Anyway, I think Chisato easily remains the most likely romance for Yuuki, with Satsuki not that far behind.
Aug 31, 2012 7:12 AM

Dec 2011
lol Chisato just got..Friend-zoned Dx, though with that I certainly hope that rejection closes the book on Chisato's route, if it were to turn around now I would agree in people saying that it would just be forced love. The Shinonome's moment of understanding was touching~ It's still pretty much open to who Yuuki could pick since I don't see him showing any definite affection towards anyone yet.
(still hoping for an unexpected ending with Michiru though :3)
Aug 31, 2012 7:20 AM

Aug 2010
Chisato definitely got friend-zoned but oh well, it happens.
Aug 31, 2012 7:37 AM
Jan 2011

No panty shot?!

So, the episode for the most part is all about Satsuki X Hazuki arc.

Man, so Satsuki if Yuuki will do it would probably be willing to pop Yuuki's cherries.

Chisato X Yuuki......I guess this means that Chisato is officially dumped.
Nasty001Aug 31, 2012 1:12 PM
Aug 31, 2012 8:12 AM

Oct 2011
The way I see it Chisato has already lost the love war, being friend-zoned is never a good sign [Shuffle is a good example of that]. That being said, I'm not exactly rooting for Satsuki either because so far her character doesn't really impress me. This episode didn't give her as much depth as I hoped it would, instead I felt bad for Hazuki. At this point I honestly have no clue who Yuuki will choose at the end, but I'm rooting for Isara and Mifuyu all the way even though it's not very likely we'll see that. Please no harem ending...

Aug 31, 2012 8:17 AM
Jun 2012
wow first time i see someone just out right reject the person in anime. kinda hoping hell develope something with the teacher and sister lol. cant wait till he finds out that the sick mifuyu loves hiim too.
Aug 31, 2012 8:18 AM

Jul 2011
Hmm... ending of this episode left me little think something bad will happen :/
Something story from past... Chisato was acting weird.

Great episode after all <3

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 31, 2012 8:19 AM

Jun 2009
Highway to the ultimate friendzone. Although I wouldn't be foolish enough to write Chisato off after this.

I like Satsuki better but she can still make a run after this, especially it's just episode 8.
Aug 31, 2012 8:28 AM

May 2011
Episode was very well done. I really enjoyed the story behind the Shinonome sisters, it was very touching.
Aug 31, 2012 8:41 AM
Jul 2012
-Quasar said:
Highway to the ultimate friendzone. Although I wouldn't be foolish enough to write Chisato off after this.

I like Satsuki better but she can still make a run after this, especially it's just episode 8.

You haven't seen Friend Zone until you've seen Noble Confidant, go look it up.

If I want to reject someone with friend zone I will Noble Confidant them
KvakondSep 5, 2012 2:33 AM
Aug 31, 2012 9:18 AM

Jun 2012
Who the hell is this guy gonna pick?!
Aug 31, 2012 10:04 AM

Dec 2011
Damn. Character development for both Hazuki-sensei and Satsuki.
God. I love Satsuki even more. I wish she got together with Oojima.
The kiss didn't happen.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2012 10:23 AM

Jun 2010
ijen said:
You guys are fighting like a moron over some anime characters,what are you elementary schoolers!!!!!Do you really think Yuki will choose a girl in just 13 episodes!!!!!i doubt it.Well that was an interesting turnouts.glad that the siblings made up.

Err.. You obviously don't know what happens in romcom harem anime then..

Most of the open endings are done, when the original media, from which it is adapted, whether manga or light novel, is still ongoing.

In case of visual novels, which is already a finished game, there is no reason to not pick an ending.

On topic of Chisato, I am quite happy that he rejected her quite clearly. Tbh, I am tired of that usual childhood /first girl = ending girl romance.. A little change is always appreciated.

And thanks people, who tried to cheer me up regarding Satsuki route. Though, I still think, they resolved her problems without making her the ending girl.. I would keep the hope alive in me..

Btw, just so people know.. Hazuki is not a heroine in the VN.. So, it is highly unlikely that Yuuki picks her, unless anime does an original ending.
VigykAug 31, 2012 10:27 AM
Aug 31, 2012 10:46 AM

Nov 2008
I felt so bad for Chisato when Oojima told her it wasn't that kind of love...

He pisses me off..him and Satsuki..she's nice and pretty and all, but I just don't want her with him..

Also, I really felt bad for the teacher..that family history was sad..
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Aug 31, 2012 10:49 AM
Jul 2012
Hes not gonna pick the loli girl i mean its not gonna happen. Im very happy chisato got friend zoned i hate when the childhood friend expects they should be the one every time. Im all for Satsuki shes just great so i hope chisato stays friend zoned and Yuki other childhood friend wont win cuz she wouldn't do that to chisato. but its a anime so anything horrible can happen that usually the normal.
Aug 31, 2012 11:09 AM
Aug 2012
Great ep! The Shinonome's sister's story was touching but not so deep for me...Hope the love conflict in the anime is not so harsh..i hate love conflicts .. why not give Yuuki all the girls and cre8 a harem.. just saying :3
Aug 31, 2012 11:29 AM

Jul 2009
I'd take the two sisters over the rest of them.
Aug 31, 2012 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
I'm really really really REALLY unhappy about the lack of Michiru. She's the bestest girl of the bunch, so I DEMAND MOAR MICHIRU GOODNESS
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Aug 31, 2012 12:57 PM

Nov 2011
#1 second chioce of course
#2 Yuuki DAFUQ? well then...
Kurogashi said:
I'd take the two sisters over the rest of them.

+1 :D
Aug 31, 2012 1:29 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Laughing over all the people who seem to dislike certain girls for what appear (to me) to be petty reasons.

Note, I've never played the 'game' this is based on and don't care one wit about what happens in it. I'm watching the anime, not playing the game.

I'm disappointed for Chisato. She loves him, what's to belittle about that? But whatever. At least he gave her a definite answer, which was good. Moving on.

Interestingly, he didn't tell Hazuki no.

It looks to me like this is all going to get very messy as the electron draws near.
Aug 31, 2012 1:39 PM

Jan 2011
BEST episode of the series so far. My two favorite girls finally settles the dispute that caused rift between them. Even though I still know its unlikely, I REALLY do appreciate that he didn't flat our reject Sensei. I take that as him maybe having thought about her romantically in the past.

Although to be bluntly honest, if I was him and just witnessed that little sister reunion, I'd try hard as hell to get that threesome relationship going. I mean, its straight up in the air that they both like me, why not try and get them to share me? We all win. :P
Aug 31, 2012 1:44 PM

Nov 2011
Lucky guy is lucky:

Stark700Aug 31, 2012 1:53 PM
Aug 31, 2012 1:49 PM

Jan 2011
I know right....the lucky bastard got BOTH fine ass sisters wanting him.....son of a bitch.
Aug 31, 2012 1:50 PM

Nov 2011
Now imagine if Chisato saw all that.

This would definitely be her reaction:

Anyways, excellent episode imo and expected no less from this series. The emotions and the siblings' love despite their families histories. Shogi has never been so fun and this series took it to a whole new level in this latest episode.
Stark700Aug 31, 2012 2:03 PM
Aug 31, 2012 2:13 PM
Aug 2011
Stark700 said:
Now imagine if Chisato saw all that.

This would definitely be her reaction:

Anyways, excellent episode imo and expected no less from this series. The emotions and the siblings' love despite their families histories. Shogi has never been so fun and this series took it to a whole new level in this latest episode.

Chisato will probably also be shouting like in that one scene from the Opening.

That being said, I'm still rooting for her though.

And wasn't Hazuki drunk. A drunkard couldn't play like that, especially with their minds.
Aug 31, 2012 2:32 PM

Feb 2009
All you are bickering about Chisato and Satsuki. None of you can think of poor Yumeshima? He yearns for Oojima the most and he won't stand a chance. Poor poor guy... I feel really sorry for him.

Anyway I wonder how the former student council president found out that Oojima infiltrated the dorms.
Aug 31, 2012 2:43 PM

Aug 2012
I was a bit surprised that he "friend-zoned" Chisato so quickly, although I doubt the chances of them getting together are gone.
Aug 31, 2012 3:10 PM

Jan 2012
I've never seen chess (in this case, shogi_ have sexual connotations.

In any case, looks like the next episode will have more politics.

Politics = Good.
Aug 31, 2012 3:24 PM
Aug 2011
Radzeer said:
All you are bickering about Chisato and Satsuki. None of you can think of poor Yumeshima? He yearns for Oojima the most and he won't stand a chance. Poor poor guy... I feel really sorry for him.

Anyway I wonder how the former student council president found out that Oojima infiltrated the dorms.

*Remembers the previous episode*
Aug 31, 2012 3:59 PM

Apr 2012
^dafuq?

As much as I enjoyed this epsiode, it felt quite a bit off track.
Weren't we in the middle of an election that seemed even more important than Romney vs. Obama?
Also, poor Chisato, unrequited love sucks. :(
Aug 31, 2012 4:02 PM

May 2010
Some let a very big cat out of the bag, no wonder why she was so mad to find out something like that such at that age would set anyone ablaze, to find out that the mother you care about for some long was not your real mother and your a"Basted child" of a mistress then the new bitch come waltzing it like nothing happen but in a way i feel kinda bad for the mistress to letting go your first born to be raise by another woman must be a hard thing too.
Stark700 said:
Lucky guy is lucky:

this is very much true lucky guy is lucky^
HydnlifeAug 31, 2012 5:17 PM
Aug 31, 2012 4:04 PM

Sep 2010
Damn, Satsuki, so erotic.
I do enjoy this series. I probably should have played the VN first.
Aug 31, 2012 4:22 PM

Jul 2011
this anime is way more deeper than i thought, its hilarious but it can get serious at times, its a wonder why it's ranked 2000+

that beginning troll didn't fool me at all, the preview of them playing shogi ruined the moment but everything else was good imo

i feel so sorry for chisato, but i don't really hate oojima for flat out rejecting her love, he was aware of her feelings and chose to give her his answer which is what i respect about him, normal anime usually display confessions as over dramatic but here it displays it how it usually goes

she conveyed her feelings, he didn't feel the same way, so he told her how felt, its not like he hates her nor does he have a big reason why he can't love her, he just doesn't feel that way about her, i can actually relate this to real-life as i've seen it happen before, there's no melodrama nor is there a sudden romance where the guy/girl suddenly feels the same way after being confessed to, its what i like about this anime

i just wonder what happened in chisato and oojima's past

i wonder who oojima will choose, i hope he does choose someone at the end of this anime, its what im hoping for

right now the girls that i want to be picked are either hazuki, satsuki or chisato, i like these 3 girls more than the others and i don't think i can choose between them myself and i would feel sorry for the one's who didn't get picked
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.