MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What do you think the next big three anime are?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» What do you think the next big three anime are?

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
08-30-12, 6:40 AM

Like Naruto, One Piece, and Bleach are the big three right now, what do you think will be the next generation

i think it will be Fairy Tail, Toriko, and I think One Piece will stay
Follow me on twitter @jaywhy620 if you like wrestling (WWE, TNA, ROH) also I talk about anime occasionally

08-30-12, 6:44 AM

Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are/were the big three of WSJ manga. Not of anime.

And who says there has to be a "big 3" anyway?
Best selling Light Novel volumes of 2014/all time*.
*that there is data for

There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.

08-30-12, 6:57 AM

kuuderes_shadow said:
Naruto, One Piece and Bleach are/were the big three of WSJ manga. Not of anime.

And who says there has to be a "big 3" anyway?

Well the three best known shounen manga you could say

08-30-12, 7:17 AM

K-ON!, K-ON!! and K-ON! The Movie.

08-30-12, 8:13 AM

I believe those are big 3 of shonen jump weekly, not of anime.

OT :
Yuru yuri, Saki and strike witches. In my dreams that is.
Modified by rederoin, 07-21-13, 12:55 PM
If you're curious how well the anime of the current cour are doing, you should check my site(Also includes release dates for upcoming OVAs/Movies & upcoming tv shows).
My Site : link
My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link

08-30-12, 8:17 AM

rederoin said:

OT :
Yuru yuri, Kodomo no jikan and strike witches. In my dreams that is, although in my dreams its a "big 4" and it includes Gunslinger girl(polar opposite of yuru yuri and strike witches, but whatever)

Kodomo no Jikan needs another season first.

08-30-12, 8:19 AM

mitch3315 said:
rederoin said:

OT :
Yuru yuri, Kodomo no jikan and strike witches. In my dreams that is, although in my dreams its a "big 4" and it includes Gunslinger girl(polar opposite of yuru yuri and strike witches, but whatever)

Kodomo no Jikan needs another season first.

So does gunslinger girl(last season was in 2008).

But I can always dream.... right? ;_;
If you're curious how well the anime of the current cour are doing, you should check my site(Also includes release dates for upcoming OVAs/Movies & upcoming tv shows).

08-30-12, 8:52 AM

rederoin said:

dreaming too

of seeing Petrushka animated.

08-30-12, 8:58 AM

petalshreds said:
rederoin said:

dreaming too

of seeing Petrushka animated.

And volume 9, 13, 14 and 15.

08-30-12, 9:11 AM

fairy tail

08-30-12, 9:24 AM

One Piece still has like 10 years to go before it's actually finished so yeah...

Anyways I'd fuckin' love to see Jojo's Bizarre Adventure animated in full. That series looks a whole lot more fun than lame Naruto and Bleach and it seems to go on forever.
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

08-30-12, 10:27 AM

LayedBack said:
One Piece still has like 10 years to go before it's actually finished so yeah...

Anyways I'd fuckin' love to see Jojo's Bizarre Adventure animated in full. That series looks a whole lot more fun than lame Naruto and Bleach and it seems to go on forever.

Cue the flame war...

Anyway One Piece won't stop for another decade and FT will be considered an important anime after Bleach ends, but the "big three" only is a name and has no other significance.

08-30-12, 12:02 PM

Fairy Tail and Toriko will take the place of Naruto and Bleach, One Piece stays.

08-30-12, 12:09 PM

Sazae-san
krazyboy said:

FUCK ALL ANIME, SPONGEBOB OVER ALL

RRRRRRRRRR

08-30-12, 12:33 PM

Karpman said:
Cue the flame war...

Anyway One Piece won't stop for another decade and FT will be considered an important anime after Bleach ends, but the "big three" only is a name and has no other significance.

Yeah the name itself doesn't have much signifance however I think the OP is just wondering what we think the next insanely popular long running shonen will be.

And your right Fairy Tail pretty much already has secured a spot. Though personally I'm not even sure why I watched so much of that damn anime, perhaps I'm just bored but FT is the least creative and entertaining long running shonen I've ever seen. The first 2-3 arcs were okay but once the novelty ran out I noticed instead of harnessing that pretty nice amount of potential the writer simply elected to use the same beaten up tired old formula again and again and again and again.

Hell the one person who was supposed to have died in the FT guild was even brought back to life. What the fuck is up with that?! Didn't have enough useless characters at your exposal?!
We can't stop here, this is bat country.

08-30-12, 2:17 PM

Big 3 is a WSJ title, for anime, you can look up the ratings, Sazai san, Maruko and some other anime are the top 3.

But for me, I'm currently only interested in Hunter x Hunter, Hopefully Magi and Jojo's Bizarre adventure will complete my big 3?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

08-30-12, 2:24 PM

Beelzebub / KHR
Fairy Tail
One Piece
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?

08-30-12, 2:33 PM

by the time bleach ends one piece will be close to the end, if it took 11 years to get to the half way point then in the 10 years it will take for bleaches final arc to end it will be almost over, Fairy tail will replace naruto but form what i hear fairy tail is coming close to its final arc.

I mean i can dream that one piece gintama and toriko will be the big 3 but that aint happening
please shit talk my page, no seriously please do
tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me
He caught me

08-30-12, 6:12 PM

I doubt we have even seen what the new Big 3 will be. Maybe Toriko. Maybe.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!

Every time you recommend Sword Art Online, a baby seal gets clubbed.

08-30-12, 6:15 PM

Tite Kubo should make another series.
What do you think you're piloting? Great Mazinger? Dangaioh? For Pete's sake, this isn't some robot cartoon whose main character is an autistic kid or some punk. - Kiichi Goto, Mobile Police Patlabor

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices