Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2007 10:11 AM

May 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A decent episode, not as epic as when HQ was being attacked, a few episodes back. My only complaint would be that the episode is being rushed at certain parts. Teana/Tia's fight was rushed so badly, she basically just took on all 3 Numbers head on, which i think, she could've done at the start of the whole fight.

But the episode was full of surprises, Vivio turning into a woman and getting ready to fight Nanoha-mama. Zafira and Shamal's appearance was also surprsing and more.
Sep 13, 2007 10:15 AM

Apr 2007
It wasn't my favorite episode but it's pretty high still.

I lilked the battles it just shows Teana's judgement during battles and i thought it was pretty well done. The Numbers are getting slaughtered one by one.

We lost the only Mahou Shoujo moe character we really had =(...next week is lighting team i would assume i cant wait to see Fate battle

It also seems Nanoha went back to her "Shoot first! Tell stuff later"

The Red Truth is the only truth in the world
Sep 13, 2007 1:36 PM

Jul 2007
I am pleased everyone is no longer getting their butts kicked by the combat cyborgs. All in all I am happy with this turn of events. Very curious as to how the fight between Vivio and Nanoha will turn out.
Sep 17, 2007 6:23 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
I loved this episode, Tia's finally gotten the enemies into the position she needed to confirm how they fight and did the only thing possible and succeeded. Vivio's transforming looked awesome, I can't wait to see that fight.

Finally, I've caught up ^^.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Apr 12, 2008 1:48 AM

Apr 2007
It was a good episode but the fighting did feel rushed at points. I give Teana credit for the well executed plan but it just went down rather quickly. Subaru got more time but that was slightly hampered by the flashbacks.

I have mixed thoughts about Nanoha going up against Vivio but I'll wait and see how that pans out.

Oh, and somebody really needs to take out number 4 A.S.A.P. She's getting to be the most annoying villain.

...even a saint needs a soldier to do the dirty work.
Jul 28, 2008 12:28 AM

Jul 2008
Quite disappointed at the Teana hax - she shouldn't have been able to emerge victorious.
Dec 26, 2008 7:36 PM

Jan 2008
Fights wrapped up quite quickly but still a good episode. Vivio vs Nanoha? Don't think it'll be a battle I'll enjoy watching :/
Sep 5, 2009 3:07 AM

Jan 2009
Teana raped them in 1 shot each, I guess it shows that she payed attention to Nanoha's training but this is a bit too much isn't it?

Subaru's fight is enjoyable I guess, high speed wing road battles aint bad. It's kinda weird though that Mach Caliber could still fight even when Subaru is unconscious, what a smart AI.

And why did Signum spent some time wrecking those stupid gadgets =.= I was kinda expecting an epic battle between her and Zest, but seeing how things are turning out I guess not.

Finally I have to agree with Quattro the blaster system looks stupid. It looks like some kind of level up spell which increases her power level one by one. I was seriously expecting some really advance technology too.
Dec 25, 2009 7:48 PM
Sep 2009
Good grief, "Let the befriending begin" INDEED. I counted 6 wins for Team Nanoha, 7 if you count Signum's miniature face-off with Zest's Unison device.
Oh, and- @blackfeather: Teana's win almost feels like a cheat, until you remember that she was wearing them down over time- Then it's kinda forgivable. But yeah, one hit for each is a lil' unbelievable.
Just my two cents.
Jun 19, 2010 1:45 AM

Sep 2009
Finally, it doesn't look quite as hopeless for the good guys.
Aug 22, 2010 1:33 AM

May 2008
wtf is up with all these plotholes...

Vivio's being tortured by some horrible, horrible people. All this girl wants is her mama. Suddenly, there is her mama! But, unforunately, due to plotholes, she believes the assholes that tortured her and tries to kill mama. Cause that makes sense.
May 11, 2011 5:10 PM

Apr 2010
^ Found that quite annoying as well...

Vivio's transformation was pretty anti climatic to me. It kind of reflected Hayate back in A's.

Still loved the episode though, things are about to get rough
Nov 15, 2012 7:20 PM

May 2010
I was quite okay with Teana's win. She had no chance normally, so she had to stake it all on a gamble that they would attack her the exact same way. If one little thing had gone wrong in her plan, she would have been instantly killed. That's pretty ballsy IMO
“Money can't buy dere”
Mar 29, 2013 6:36 PM

Jul 2008
dont forget Tia did aim for knockout spots ( back of neck and chin) so it would make sense one hit KO even if cyborg
TakalaMar 29, 2013 6:40 PM
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jan 9, 2014 3:14 PM

Jan 2011
So somehome the naming was off, so i watched ep. 24 first and wanted to complain about that they cut the comeback that short (lturning the situation around in like 5 seconds..), while we have seen them getting beaten up for several episodes.

But this way was okay i guess. Still a bit short compared to how long they had to endure, but overall fine.
Mar 24, 2014 5:38 AM

Aug 2013
Finally they're winning but why do I feel so unsatisfied :s
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 27, 2014 6:31 AM

May 2012
Great episode! Let's see what's next.
Dec 22, 2014 12:54 AM

Aug 2014
tainteddonut said:
It was a good episode but the fighting did feel rushed at points. I give Teana credit for the well executed plan but it just went down rather quickly.
Kinda hard for it not to - she had exactly one chance, it was three-on-one, and she was at least as worn-out as they were. It's showing her beginning to make use of tactical mindset and training.
Subaru got more time but that was slightly hampered by the flashbacks.
Definitely seemed like a weird time for a flashback; if it was me, I probly would've dedicated this entire ep to Nanoha and Téa, then put all of Subaru's stuff in the next ep. Tho of course that depends somewhat on just what's in the next ep.
Oh, and somebody really needs to take out number 4 A.S.A.P. She's getting to be the most annoying villain.
Hatey hate and a side of hatesauce. OMFG. I hate Scaglietti, but I loathe Quattro; she's just as nasty but without any of the cool and actively invidious. Plus I'd almost swear she's playing with herself as she taunts them. >.<
theeggman85 said:
wtf is up with all these plotholes...

Vivio's being tortured by some horrible, horrible people. All this girl wants is her mama. Suddenly, there is her mama! But, unforunately, due to plotholes, she believes the assholes that tortured her and tries to kill mama. Cause that makes sense.
Well, a situation like that will allow you to believe things that you wouldn't normally, and I think she knows about her original mama, but yeah...maybe if she'd seen Nano go off on Téa a while back it'd make more sense. Nngh.

Yay Shamal and Zafira! :D
DuneflowerDec 22, 2014 1:36 AM
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Dec 22, 2014 1:14 AM

Nov 2014
I'm having mama feels.
hate this bitch Quattro. HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU AS A FEMALE ALLOW ANYBODY TO HURT A CHILD !? have you no soul? really?
Vivio episodes always make me cry. I really want to reach through the screen and pimp slap this hoe. And then String Scaglietti up by his balls. draw and quarter him rip out his heart and burn it.
Jan 29, 2015 4:37 AM
Sep 2013
fucking hate quattro, super annoying voice and sounds like she's ENJOYING it!!!!!
She deserves the worst, most drawn out, tortuous, longest, most pathetic death is this series.

Mach Caliber autopiloting Subaru was unexpected. since when did devices become so talkative?
Feb 2, 2015 7:52 AM

Aug 2014
XibalbaHeaven said:
Mach Caliber autopiloting Subaru was unexpected. since when did devices become so talkative?
I dunno, she's only slightly more of a chatterbox than Raging Heart, I'd think..?
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Jan 13, 2017 2:07 AM

Dec 2016
Very explosive to start to this episode, that was quite a powerful blast by Dieci, she forced Nanoha to break 1 of her limits in order to defeat her.

I really hate Quattro, twisting Vivio and making her fight Nanoha.

Wow Mach Caliber showing all of it's intelligence there, helping Subaru out big time then giving her a great motivational speech, looks like Subaru might have defeated Ginga with the Divine Buster.

Shamal & Zafira appeared right when we needed them and captured Otto, that took down all the barriers.

Teana was able to execute her plan perfectly and take out 2 of her opponents, only Nove is left.

Finally the meeting between Reguis & Zest.
LukesYGO_WSonYTMay 27, 2018 7:01 PM
Jan 22, 2017 7:17 AM

Aug 2016
Finnaly there getting some work done! Great episode!
Nanika ga Okashii
Mar 25, 2021 4:16 AM

Aug 2018
Well, we finally have some progress in some of battles.. Hopefully others will progress soon too..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 14 Discussion

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

30 by Baskarite »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 1 Discussion

zanmato666 - Apr 2, 2007

38 by Baskarite »»
Sep 22, 2023 10:46 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 15 Discussion

Syaoran - Jul 29, 2007

22 by Animelover875 »»
Jun 26, 2023 8:14 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Episode 22 Discussion

Faust721 - Sep 9, 2007

22 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 15, 2023 11:21 PM

» The relationship between Nanoha and Fate

sunXkyo - May 8, 2011

9 by Tala-Is-Eternal »»
Jun 27, 2022 2:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.