Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 27, 2012 9:20 AM

Aug 2012
I know it's been a long since this anime released and even licensed. And it's really shameful, but I just watch it recently >_<
Well, to be straight, I want to know your opinion about the end..
In the last episode, Tatsuma is disappear and still fighting in China, right?
What do you think would be happen after that?
I mean, do you think he will be able to return to Tokyo? Or he will die? Or the other answer?
:D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 27, 2012 12:47 PM

Dec 2009
Hello Natsu_Neko! (ノ´∀`*)ノ Thank you for joining us, and especially for being so active. As you can probably tell, this club is rather quiet, no doubt because the anime is several years old now. And the fact it was always underappreciated, even while it was airing. So it's not at all a shame you just recently watched it - because now we have a new member with new thoughts to add! Thanks!!

Anyway, I have my own version of an ending for Tokyo Majin... but I don't wanna say here and now. It will ruin the fan fiction I'm writing. (⌒.−) I stalled out and lost my beta-reader, but I just started working on the next installment again and am hoping to get back into the swing of writing it. Look for a new chapter soon (hopefully), and with luck, a conclusion in the near future! d(^_~)
Aug 27, 2012 5:42 PM

Aug 2012
Ahaha... I see.. So, you're writing a fanfiction, eh?
I'll read it when I have a time, I promise :D
Aug 27, 2012 6:55 PM

Dec 2009
Well, I'm trying to write a finale fanfic. XD You can find the link here in our Fan Fiction? thread if you ever have time and would like to check it out. I appreciate any and all feedback, good or bad.

Do you have any fan fiction? You mentioned writing in the Dai ni Maku thread, so I was just curious. There is scarcely few Tokyo Majin fan stories anywhere online, so I always encourage more. If you have any to share, feel free to post it in the forum mentioned above! (*^▽^*)

And by the way, you never shared your thoughts about the possibility of an ending. What do you think would happen!? :D
Aug 29, 2012 1:13 AM

Aug 2012
Nope, I don't have..
But I'm trying to make one.. Hehe
Hm... I also don't understand about the ending...
I mean, in my thoughts:
There's a possibility of him being live and die.
When I watch the episode 10, I thought Tatsuma's possibility being alive is high, but then
Episode 12 giving me some feeling that Tatsuma will die.
Geez... I really don't know >__<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Questions, theories and facts (spoilers &amp; pic heavy)

hlwar - Aug 5, 2010

48 by Timbauros »»
Mar 2, 2021 2:40 PM

» Tokyo Majin Gakuen Games

hlwar - Jun 3, 2013

1 by Yuki_Nitta »»
Jul 30, 2016 10:26 PM

» [CLOSED] Member Cards

hlwar - Jul 15, 2010

40 by hlwar »»
Jan 5, 2013 11:04 AM

» ACID ♫♪

hlwar - May 4, 2010

18 by hlwar »»
Jan 5, 2013 10:54 AM

» Claim a Character [Round One OPEN]

hlwar - Sep 9, 2010

8 by KyousukeImadori »»
Dec 7, 2012 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.