Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 17, 2008 9:03 PM

May 2008
nice scene between yuukixkaname but i like yuukixzero pairing better
but i cant wait to see her as a vampire
Oct 17, 2008 9:47 PM

Oct 2007
angel999 said:

I really hated the part where Kaname tells Yuuki about the vampires and if she want to become one to share the burden. HATED IT IN THE MANGA ALSO HATE IT IN THE ANIME.

You're really picky Those were two different things. How did you want it to go anyway?
Oct 17, 2008 10:09 PM

Jul 2008
Lucy-ojousama said:
angel999 said:

I really hated the part where Kaname tells Yuuki about the vampires and if she want to become one to share the burden. HATED IT IN THE MANGA ALSO HATE IT IN THE ANIME.

You're really picky Those were two different things. How did you want it to go anyway?

Well that's cause Yuuki is supposed to be protected by Zero and Zero HATES KANAME even if he saved him.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 17, 2008 10:25 PM

Mar 2008
this episode was awesomee :D i wonder who yuuki is gonna end up with.. :x
{ you are the ONE <3 }
Oct 17, 2008 11:29 PM

Mar 2008
ummyeah said:
Animation quality getting considerably lower. WAY TO FAIL, STUDIO DEEN!

Hurray, using boobies as pillows!
I prefer Zero/Yuuki, but that was cute.
:]

hehe yeah cute, i didnt even think of it as pillows, i just thought of head over heart.... yay im not a perv XD
Oct 17, 2008 11:40 PM

Jul 2008
RAiNNwish said:
this episode was awesomee :D i wonder who yuuki is gonna end up with.. :x

It will probably be Zero, but I'd rather it be Kaname.
Oct 17, 2008 11:50 PM
Jul 2018
yuuki said yes to kaname without giving it some thought... pretty sudden >.>
and when ichiro said some other vampire will be killed? did he mean zero? how'd he know?? oh well... we'll noe soon...

traed said:
ummyeah said:

hehe yeah cute, i didnt even think of it as pillows, i just thought of head over heart.... yay im not a perv XD

LMAO xD
Oct 17, 2008 11:50 PM

Oct 2007
WTF gdrocks? spoiler tag much?

angel999 said:
I know STUDIED VAMPIRISM FOR 2 YEARS! :P

where do they offer that course?! o.0

ummyeah said:

hahaha my thoughts exactly!
Oct 18, 2008 12:04 AM

Jul 2008
so_addictive said:
WTF gdrocks? spoiler tag much?

angel999 said:

ummyeah said:

hahaha my thoughts exactly!

Occult shop for starters but advance levels like myself tend to get into occult and choose books from the sources over there but YOU ARE LUCKY.....the internet now offers many opportunities in books and such but the research is up to you. I did it cause of a contract but that IS A SECRET!:P

There is a actual religious group that claim their book can make you gain powers of vampires. TRUE but only to steal energy. The blood thing is HUMAN BS but some system are unique and can therefore transform blood into energy just like we eat a hamburger and feel energized.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 18, 2008 2:12 AM

Oct 2008
Zero is a coward and always will be a coward, in my opinion. I mean, at one corner, there is a pure blood vampire with all his charming specialities and at another corner a per-human vampire with all his anti-charming specialities. Yuuki is not stable about her feelings, so I think she'll just run after both of them though.

And the animation is terrible. -_-" I'd still prefer the manga.
Oct 18, 2008 4:27 AM
Nov 2007
Simply liked this episode. Yuki x Kaname XD.

But I still prefer Season 1 especially near the end with Shizuka ^^
Oct 18, 2008 5:00 AM

Jan 2008
Not a fan of the animation this episode, and I can't say that I was giddy about the whole couch scene, especially when Yuuki suddenly said yes. If she became a vampire, I think I'd drop this series.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Oct 18, 2008 10:47 AM

Aug 2008
All in all, still enjoying this more than I did season 1. I don't trust anyone at this point. Kaname either. And for some reason, whenever I see that kid w/ the different colored eyes my eyes started to twitch.
Oct 18, 2008 11:27 AM

Feb 2008

OMG!!! Even though I'm a huge Yuuki x Zero fan, imma need a cold shower after this, lol.

This season definitely has had more "fanservice" type moments, imo. HAWT! =3
Oct 18, 2008 12:35 PM

Jul 2008
ummyeah said:

i agree!
the faces look weird at some points =O

the episode wasn't all that great, kida weird.
Why does Yuuki always help little creepy kids and then gets into trouble?

Oct 18, 2008 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
This ep was definitely better then the last ep. That kid was kinda cool with the two different colored eyes and I can tell that he will be involved more in the series, on the promo poster there was a pic of the same colored eyes as him. Can't wait for the next ep!
Oct 18, 2008 2:11 PM
Apr 2008
Jacut said:
It's gone all mushy and animation returns to be crappy as in the worse episodes of the first season :/ Well, Vampire Knoght has been nothing but inconsistent since the beginning, I should know that...

agree
tbe animation was average for this ep
Oct 18, 2008 9:55 PM

Jul 2008
Didn't really like this episode too much. Too much YuukixKaname action for me. But it was still a pretty good episode.

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone though that Yuuki needs to be a little more consist. On second it's "oh I'll do anything for Zero" then another it's "I'll do anything for Kaname". I mean, I'm sure she's pretty confused about her feelings, but geez, I don't think I've ever seen someone be THAT indecisive.
Oct 18, 2008 11:20 PM

Jun 2007
Starrlightx3 said:
WAY too much KanaxYuuki for my liking D: OK, I was expecting it since I'm reading the manga as well, but STILL!
It got on my nerves in the manga, and it gets on my nerves in the anime now too, how annoying Yuuki is. >.<
One second she all "I want to help Zero, I'll do ANYTHING~~~" and the next she's all "Kaname, suck my blood I wanna be a vampire!!"
WHAT THE HELL.

I agree, I was under the impression that Yuuki was scared of Kaname and was starting to fall in love with Zero but that all seemed to change in just one episode. That just seemed to happen way to fast.

Yuuki flash back :O wonder what that was all about ;).
Oct 19, 2008 3:22 AM

Apr 2008
I loved the couch scene so much I watched it 3 times. I still can't decide who I want Yuuki to wind up with but I've been leaning more towards Kaname since the end of last season. This episode practically nailed it down for me . . . for now anyway. :P

traed said:
i just thought of head over heart....

I thought the same thing. Kaname was just listening to Yuuki's heartbeat.

Oh, and you can watch or read any vampire movie or book to know that vampires can easily seduce their victims.
Oct 19, 2008 4:40 AM

Aug 2008
A lust episode...:D
Kinda interesting at first when I saw the child who got lost...
Cause I was thinking...Kuran's little brother???...lol
Yuuki -> vampire....can't wait...
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Oct 19, 2008 8:10 AM

Jul 2007
ummyeah said:

boobie pillows are the best
Oct 19, 2008 9:07 AM

Apr 2008
I think this episode made me a Yuuki x Kaname fan. I really liked Kaname in this episode.

Oh, the kid was definitely cool

overall it was an enjoyable one

ummyeah said:

agreed -.-
Oct 19, 2008 11:46 AM
Aug 2008
am I the only one who wants kaname to make yuuki a vampire?
I like zero but I think kaname is so fucking HOT!!! *omg*
Oct 19, 2008 12:42 PM

Jul 2008
Zero can kick some buts now.... nice!!! Kaname became less annoying in this season???
Oct 19, 2008 12:45 PM

Apr 2008
Too much YuukiXKaname for me. I don't like that pairing.
Oct 19, 2008 2:53 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Ahhhh, my heart is going doki doki. Kaname-sama, you can ask me to be with you forever any time you like xD

One of my most favorite scenes in the manga, and the animated version of it wasn't too bad. Should have been a bed instead of a couch, but oh well. I loved it xD

Aarana said:
I am totally a YukixKaname fan :)
Yay, Aarana is too ^^

Zeino said:
Going after 2 guy? Such unprincipled she can be?
She's not going after Zero. The almost-kiss with Zero confused her. Think, you're a teenage girl, and your pseudo-brother who's having all these emotional problems almost kisses you. You never thought of him as anything but a brother, but recent events are troubling your mind. It's hard enough being a teenager as it is. And she's not thinking, "do I want to be with Zero?", she's wondering "what exactly happened there?"

angel999 said:
so_addictive said:
angel999 said:

Occult shop for starters but advance levels like myself tend to get into occult and choose books from the sources over there but YOU ARE LUCKY.....the internet now offers many opportunities in books and such but the research is up to you. I did it cause of a contract but that IS A SECRET!:P

There is a actual religious group that claim their book can make you gain powers of vampires. TRUE but only to steal energy. The blood thing is HUMAN BS but some system are unique and can therefore transform blood into energy just like we eat a hamburger and feel energized.

HAHAHAHA XDDDD
... where do you come up with this stuff? You're killing me.

KinetaOct 19, 2008 3:04 PM
Oct 19, 2008 5:02 PM
Oct 2008
haha just took the time to read everything everyone wrote so i wouldent miss anythign.,

i love zero so much...and even though i think Kaname is a friggin BEAST (meaning sexy) i ABSOLUTLY do NOT want him with Yukki. Yukki x Zero all the way man! Hes so emo lol. It's hilarious yet adorable at the same time haah.I am a DIE-HARD Zero fan.

i am so stoked for episode three though. i neeeeed more information, i weanna read the mangas...i requested the first one from the library but they dont have the rest i really think imma go out and buy them lol. how many volumes are there?
Oct 19, 2008 7:07 PM

Feb 2008
There are currently 5 volumes out in the US, I believe the 6th is coming out in April.

When I saw the little kid, all I could think was "Oh great, there Yuuki goes again with creepy children that are probably vampires". At least he didn't do anything to her except knock her out. :P

Interesting episode. Lovin' Ichiru's little hairdo. :P
Oct 20, 2008 12:06 AM

Jul 2008
Kineta said:
Ahhhh, my heart is going doki doki. Kaname-sama, you can ask me to be with you forever any time you like xD

One of my most favorite scenes in the manga, and the animated version of it wasn't too bad. Should have been a bed instead of a couch, but oh well. I loved it xD

Aarana said:
I am totally a YukixKaname fan :)
Yay, Aarana is too ^^

Zeino said:
Going after 2 guy? Such unprincipled she can be?
She's not going after Zero. The almost-kiss with Zero confused her. Think, you're a teenage girl, and your pseudo-brother who's having all these emotional problems almost kisses you. You never thought of him as anything but a brother, but recent events are troubling your mind. It's hard enough being a teenager as it is. And she's not thinking, "do I want to be with Zero?", she's wondering "what exactly happened there?"

angel999 said:
so_addictive said:
angel999 said:

HAHAHAHA XDDDD

YOUR SECRET ANSWER.

Oct 20, 2008 5:37 AM

Jul 2008
angel999 said:
so_addictive said:
angel999 said:

HAHAHAHA XDDDD

YOUR SECRET ANSWER.

*snorts* Right we all believe you, don't worry darling.
Oct 20, 2008 7:09 AM

May 2007
I thought the animation was going back to its beginning of season 1 greatness. My hopes have been crushed with this episode. -___-;;

Anywho.. it was an ok kind of episode. As expected -- it seemed just like the manga.
Oct 20, 2008 5:34 PM

Oct 2008
I used to be YuukixZero but now I'm Kanamexyuuki.

I've read the manga and all but I think she's going to end up with Zero.
Just because she always ends up with the reject.
Once man realizes that he does not truly know anything is when the world will open up to him and bestow upon him the wonders of reality and perpetual bliss. For humility is the most vital nutrient the soul needs to thrive and blossom.

~Me.
Oct 20, 2008 9:11 PM

Jan 2008
This follows the manga and the ep is just OK. I'm getting used now to the animation and the graphics.

Because one complaint I have in anime is that they didn't do justice in Kaname's and Yuuki's looks.

Binxbasilisk said:
I used to be YuukixZero but now I'm Kanamexyuuki.

I've read the manga and all but I think she's going to end up with Zero.
Just because she always ends up with the reject.

Hahaha. When I was reading the first 2 chaps of volume 1, I was Yuuki x Zero too and later changed to Yuuki x Kaname as the story progresses.

Yeah, I expected the same. It will be Zero she will end up with. With Kaname's attitude and love, he'll leave Yuuki in Zero's hand.
Oct 20, 2008 11:47 PM
Jul 2008
Silaqui said:
Too much YuukiXKaname for me. I don't like that pairing.

me too. That guy annoys me
Oct 21, 2008 8:45 AM
Sep 2008
ANBUradgirl said:
Zeino said:
This ep was all about Yuki's shitness.I really cant stand her... I'm getting angry again God...

Going after 2 guy? Such unprincipled she can be? I really hate her now indeed. Laying like that praying for Kaname biting him such a sl*t. If she wants it she should say it directly. And getting blushy-blushy about Zero too. She is the lowest.

YUKI DOESN'T DESERVE KANAME NOR ZERO OR ANY OTHER GUY ON THIS ANIME!

And I thought I was the only one.

well if you've watched any animes you should realize by now that most of the mushy ones have at least a love triangle if not like an octagon or whatever. if you don't like it don't watch them and let every one else enjoy it =)
Oct 21, 2008 12:34 PM

May 2008
I  don't understand how majority of you liked (even loved) this episode. It was meaningless, slow shit with a few scenes of fan-service.

Yuki. You think that she had learned not to trust a stray kid in the previous season. But no. She MUST help him no matter what. How stupid one person could be?

Kaname spouting same lame phrases to catch Yuki's attention and oh-my-God it's working. Zero apart meeting his twin is still a brooding mess.

So, what' the only good thing in this show? That little kid with mismatched eyes who shows how stupid and naive Yuki is and of course, the rest of the cast. Don't throw something meaningless, at least put some damn effort to reveal more about other vampires and their abilities. It would me much more interesting than this episode.

Tl;dr I'm not content with this episode.
Oct 21, 2008 8:30 PM

Jan 2008
Kaname that was hott :)
Finally he made a move
I hate Zero so much >.<
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2008 9:11 AM

Sep 2008
i liked it.....kaname was toooooo hoooooot!!
i think yuki is idiot
Oct 22, 2008 2:12 PM
Apr 2008
Ah, so glad now~
The first ep of Guilty really worried me cos I got bored- So glad now tho, this ep was perfect and it looks like I am falling in love with this series again...
It's a good thing. <3

"But really, it's an unavoidable fact. Cross Yuuki is randomly lying on the floor."
Oct 22, 2008 5:49 PM

Sep 2008
too much love in this episode....
Oct 23, 2008 1:05 AM

Jan 2008
pretty good ep. i think they did a good job translating the feelings from the manga. it's really great to see it in motion. now i can't wait til the next few! >,<

Oct 23, 2008 1:04 PM

Oct 2007
angel999 said:
ANBUradgirl said:
Zeino said:
This ep was all about Yuki's shitness.I really cant stand her... I'm getting angry again God...

Going after 2 guy? Such unprincipled she can be? I really hate her now indeed. Laying like that praying for Kaname biting him such a sl*t. If she wants it she should say it directly. And getting blushy-blushy about Zero too. She is the lowest.

And I thought I was the only one.
Maybe it's not her fault, what about Kaname's charming powers. Remember he is a pureblood so he must have some super power of getting girls in state equivalent to let's say the rape pill. I know STUDIED VAMPIRISM FOR 2 YEARS! :P
It doesn't matter, it is the girl's fault for doing 2 timing.

Your sig says this "2012 IS COMING! SO WHO IS READY???" and now you are saying this "I wonder if you know what happens after this life???? I KNOW ALREADY!"
Man you are pretty unique in this forum LOL
SivaOct 23, 2008 1:12 PM

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 24, 2008 10:54 AM

Dec 2007
FiveByFive said:
YuukixKaname. <3

YuukixZero. <3
Oct 24, 2008 3:31 PM

Aug 2008
Gaia said:
I want to see Yuuki become a vampire *-*
I also want to see Yuuki become a vampire! But I hate Kaname!!! XD
Oct 25, 2008 9:35 AM

May 2008
Better than the first episode.

And I am starting to get annoyed with Yuuki.
Oct 26, 2008 3:04 AM

Aug 2008
I love this episode. nya, when Kaname asked her to became a vampire i thought that he really wants to bite her *____* Well, I want to be on Yuuki's place. She's loved both by Kaname and Zero.
Oct 31, 2008 10:44 PM
Apr 2008
Binxbasilisk said:
I think this was the best episode omg my heart was racing.
<3

I really want everything to work out like it's supposed to but I know it's probably going to end up as her and zero. -__-

That couch scene was the best @.@
Gaia said:
I want to see Yuuki become a vampire *-*

I wash she would become a vampire! AWESOME episode, too bad he didnt turn her into a vampire. Yuuki x Kaname!!!!
Nov 2, 2008 3:15 PM

Jun 2008
Zeino said:

Gawd- I agree. I knew people disliked her before, but I tried not to, I just can't hold it back any longer and support, plus defend her anymore. She was being retarded this episode, it pissed me off. So yeah maybe I would of been all blushy blushy too, probably with any hawtt looking guy, but I mean...wanting him to actually bite her, and spend the rest of her life with him? Who is this girl bullshitting, you don't deserve Kaname or Zero, quit being a damn slut, lolz.

Wah, animation quality is getting worse...but I'll stick around, I need to see the end of this.
Nov 8, 2008 8:08 PM
Nov 2007
Comments made while watching:

-Yup I have a feeling that kid is going to turn out to be evil or something.

-Ok are those snack stick things really popular in Japan lately because this is about the third new anime ive seen them in this fall?

-Wow, now thats a kiss ladies and gents, literally swept Yuuki off her feet.

-So the kid just knocked her out with a kiss and left her there? So what was the point in the first place?

-I knew it, the kid was a vampire!

-"Master why are you here?" Because he is bored and barely got any screen time in the last episode.

-Yuuki, Kaname said not to leave the room, especially to follow a vampire kid into what is clearly going to be a trap of some sort.

-"Even a software chairman.." I knew it, Steve Jobs is a Vampire!

-"Kaname-sama, we have heard rumors..." Hey I swear the prostitute was dead when I got there!

-Kaname you lucky bastard, everyone is offering their daughters to you! Ok all the daughters have to fight each other, the last one standing gets to marry Kaname-sama...

-Oh thats right Ichiru survived, damn it.

-He is working for the elder council? How the hell did he manage to get that job? Isnt he still a human?

-Oh come on Yuuki, one episode you are professing your intent to stay by Zero's side, the next you are all sad because a bunch of ladder climbers are offering their daughters to Kaname? Control your bleeding hormones already!

-As punishment for leaving the room, Yuuki must act as Kaname's pillow, nice and soft.

-Oh God please dont let Zero walk in on those two.

-Damn it Kaname just bite her already, it would make the series so much more interesting!...You wuss! Now there are going to be about a dozen more fanfics where Yuuki becomes a vampire!

-"Hello Yuuki" *It starts to snow* Ok now that was clever if that was intentional.

-Wait a tick that is two episodes in a row where Kaname got the last cool line of the episode!

Post episode comments:

Oh come on, please make Yuuki a vampire before the end of season 2, granted it would probably mean there would have to be a season 3 at some point but it would at least make the series far more interesting and might make Yuuki far less annoying. I hope this doesnt turn into a Fruits Basket style love triangle where the main female character cant decide which guy she likes and keeps going back and forth, the fact that Yuuki's voice actress also voiced Tohru Honda does not fill me with confidence though.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 29, 2008

242 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 11, 8:05 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 12 Discussion

lonehunter88 - Dec 22, 2008

46 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 16, 2008

56 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 7, 8:17 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

lolz123 - Dec 10, 2008

50 by almightybismarck »»
Feb 1, 3:30 AM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Guilty Episode 9 Discussion

Kuemauricebackup - Dec 1, 2008

45 by almightybismarck »»
Jan 27, 10:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.