MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

I'd like the group's opinion on this Tsukiumi x Minato fanfic I wrote.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Tsukiumi Apotheosizing Club »» I'd like the group's opinion on this Tsukiumi x Minato fanfic I wrote.

Must be a Club Member to Reply
08-26-12, 8:21 PM

Hello everyone.

I am fairly new to this site, and have decided what better way to make a first impression than to share my Tsukiumi x Minato one-shot fanfic with all of my fellow Tsukiumi fans.

Now I must warn you, this story does contain erotic/sexual moments between Minato and Tsukiumi, but I must stress that I have handled the adult content in a very tasteful manner. I refrain from using vulgarities, and going into tasteless, gross-out detail, since that would have defeated my very purpose of writing the story, which was to portray a very loving, special, and tender moment between two new-found lovers.

Don't get me wrong though, the sex IS detailed, but it's nowhere near the level of most hentai titles are. So far, every bit of feedback I have been receiving has been nothing but positive, so going off of that, I believe it's a safe bet that most of you will enjoy it...but I'll leave that up to you. I am always open to criticism, so if you have any problems with the story, don't be shy to let me know your opinion, no matter how harsh it might be.

Feel free to read it at your leisure as you wish.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8429655/1/Tell_Me

08-29-12, 1:40 PM

Clap clap clap. THAT was beautiful. Fantastic work, really tastefully written. I had always had fantasies of "what could've been" that night, and this is it. I'm probably going to re-read this a few times too. Once again, fantastic work.

08-29-12, 3:24 PM

Todd_Jensen said:
Clap clap clap. THAT was beautiful. Fantastic work, really tastefully written. I had always had fantasies of "what could've been" that night, and this is it. I'm probably going to re-read this a few times too. Once again, fantastic work.

Thank you so much for the honest feedback! It really means a lot to me that people are appreciating my work. :)

Depending on how well it's received in the next few weeks/months, and how popular it gets, I might just do another one-shot involving the pairing of Matsu x Minato.

08-29-12, 8:26 PM

Phen0m20 said:
Todd_Jensen said:

Thank you so much for the honest feedback! It really means a lot to me that people are appreciating my work. :)

Depending on how well it's received in the next few weeks/months, and how popular it gets, I might just do another one-shot involving the pairing of Matsu x Minato.

Hey, no problem. I actually favored it on my browser, so I can read it anytime. Tsukiumi is favorite girl ever, and this is a great read.

08-29-12, 9:11 PM

Todd_Jensen said:
Phen0m20 said:
Todd_Jensen said:

Hey, no problem. I actually favored it on my browser, so I can read it anytime. Tsukiumi is favorite girl ever, and this is a great read.

She's my favorite too, man. :)

I believe it's a sin that the writers of Sekirei chose to have Musubi as the main love interest over Tsukiumi...but hopefully that will change with a little pressure from her fans, due to a large majority of them favoring Tsukiumi over the others.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices