Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve?
Aug 25, 2012 9:55 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A great episode about a spiral that stops with a light of hope and enlightenment. A little hard to explain in a short amount but a few thoughts around those ideas.

About the beginning, the start was really good in showing Inaba being depressed in the spoiler
and I truly picked up on that really quickly.

However what really shined out []b is in fact Inaba’s smile in the spoiler
now despite her depressed mood and my thoughts in terms of that facial being a Poker face, it was still nice to show it. For I find it suits Inaba a lot more than her gloomy side.

About my RAGE, oh nothing can express so much of it for the following,

TAICHI WTF MAN! WTF! Put it this way IRL or realistically if you may. Possible concussion to the brain in the form of a KNOT forming at a basic stage followed by at one point it tying and Iori ending up as brain dead or a vegetable by the knot blowing out and internal bleeding or stops oxygen/blood flow that is vital to the brain. It takes F ALL of the smallest shit to make it happen and it varies per person of how easy it is hence some boxers never even have anything like it. Suffice to say a person that’s more fragile than Iori could have had serious damage there.

I feared for Iori at that stage that she would bleed but I was glad of the spoiler
as it being minor. Still major risk factor of a internal concussion. So in regards to all that Taichi disappointed a lot for self control and quite disgraced the maleship of not hitting girls. I piss on you Taichi for that shit.

About Iori, OMG WHAT A LIGHT OF SUNSHINE! You can’t deny it with the following,

Put it this way after being hit by Taichi, after enduring the shit of the spoiler
concerning Inaba and getting a little sad of Taichi disposition towards her, she still SHINES! Just is happy and shows it out. That’s just WOW! I wish I met a person like that or with a outtake like that, which none of my friends had as a personality like Iori does. Iori showed she is like a phoenix that despite getting burned out regains light and is positive.

About thee end of the episode, first of all PROPS TO THE TEACHER! Straight through, for giving all that advice. The teacher is cool as himself and I had great vibes of goodness for his advice for Taichi which got him stage 1 wake up while Fujishima gave him stage 2 and the final one.

The last thing is Taichi’s last motto ”The best Defense is a Good Offense!” LOVE THAT! I use it all the time IRL. A personal favorite motto.

About the preview, here are the points I expect most of the next episode in order in the list.
  • Heartseed in the spoiler
    and of all things in Inaba’s room! OH RAGE! SO MUCH RAGE! I hope he does nothing to her damn SOB! Oh I so want to erase him of existence! CURSE YOU HEARTSEED!

• Seems Aoki will finally have his chance with Yui in the spoiler
    hope he impresses as much Taichi did or more with Yui. HUG HER DAMN IT! HUG HER! That’s what I scream and hope for!

• Iori looks good in the spoiler
    be being back with Taichi. Looks positive.

• While I wonder of the spoiler
    and what will be up there with Taichi.

• While Inaba in the spoiler
    has a rather worried face and with Heartseed looming around it looks more worrisome.

• Finally Aoki in the spoiler
    looks much more positive and that sure is another good thing. He might be finally getting it together for himself.
That being said Heartseed worries me a lot for next episode and I wish I could be in the anime to kill him! I would so erase him still.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 26, 2012 4:08 AM

Jan 2012
Now now heartseed doesnt deserve that much hate since he actually helps them although in extreme and warped manners
Aug 26, 2012 12:39 PM

Oct 2010
Sushi_Rolls said:
Now now heartseed doesnt deserve that much hate since he actually helps them although in extreme and warped manners
Perhaps but look all the shit it makes them go through. It truly is RAGING!

I cannot fathom the permanent mental damages done upon them. So far they are dealing with them rather well but it could take its toll like it is on Inaba little by little.

Aug 27, 2012 6:42 AM

Jul 2010
Great post, as always. I seem to get a better idea of what was in the previews for the next episode by reading your posts than I do from watching...

I was a bit shocked at Taichi shoving Iori down like that and even more surprised that she seemed OK with it afterward, but I guess that is in her character. Taichi's misreading of the situation in terms of Inaba's vulnerability and his apparent disregard for Iori is rather odd for his character. Not to mention the fact that he was really going off on Aoki without having his desires unleashed!
Aug 27, 2012 8:03 AM

Oct 2010
zensunni said:
Great post, as always. I seem to get a better idea of what was in the previews for the next episode by reading your posts than I do from watching...
Glad it helps you in something at least. :P

Yeah I was so raging during that Iori hit. At least she did not bleed. That would have been worse.

Aug 27, 2012 10:09 AM

Dec 2011
To be honest I find Heartseed one of the creepiest characters I've ever encountered. As far as I'm concerned he (if it is a he?) falls right into the deepest depths of the uncanny valley.

Not complaining though - it's one of the things that makes this a good series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 27, 2012 5:54 PM

Oct 2010
kuuderes_shadow said:
To be honest I find Heartseed one of the creepiest characters I've ever encountered. As far as I'm concerned he (if it is a he?) falls right into the deepest depths of the uncanny valley.

Not complaining though - it's one of the things that makes this a good series.
Totally agree with you on that one.

Still a very trivial matter for a Shinto priest yet nothing around in this series suggests remotely any hope of that. It's like they are stuck with Heartseed till he lets them go.

I for one cannot wait to see how that goes.

Aug 28, 2012 3:53 AM
Dec 2008
My thoughts throughout the ep:

After seeing Iori getting hit, i'd knew that'd be up for discussion - although i thought she'd be ending up in hospital after that, didn't think she'd be okay.

Didn't like how the characters were getting further away and hiding from each other but it expressed the catch-22 communication problem of whether to talk or not to talk well. (and as well hilarious with the mixed responses of "talk to them"/"don't talk to them")

The teacher scene however was inspiring for me as it woke me up too.

Can't wait untill next episode where things would probably curve again.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pairing

Soshinra - Jul 21, 2012

12 by Lupus_Igneus »»
Aug 19, 2014 1:40 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

2 by Yumekichi11 »»
Oct 2, 2012 11:29 AM

Poll: » GIFs/Avatars and signatures from Kokoro Connect Episode 12! YUI x AOKI TIME!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 22, 2012

0 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 22, 2012 4:36 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

9 by MiyatouSeishirou »»
Sep 22, 2012 8:57 AM

Poll: » GIFs from Kokoro Connect Episode 10! Avatar and signatures can be asked!

Yumekichi11 - Sep 8, 2012

8 by Yumekichi11 »»
Sep 9, 2012 11:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.