Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jan 17, 2022 11:20 PM

Jan 2016
I feel so bad for Sunohara man. But tbh he can be a dick sometimes like with the kids. But tbh everyone is a dick to him. How convenient the kids had a tag with an address on it. Is that something in Japan?

NGL at this point I am more interested in Sunohara than the actual main characters. If he had his own spinoff anime I would watch that.

I know there is sad stuff coming soon but this is not living up to the hype built around it so far.

Well I am a bit relieved we finally see Mei showing she cares about Sunohara. Based on last season, I was getting the impression she didn't give a crap about him. She just hung out with Okazaki and Nagisa. Sure she traveled to get there but she was barely even showing any sort of affection for her bro. Sunohara needs all the support he can get.

Sunohara stop being an idiot and show your sister you care. Love is not one-sided. I feel bad for the guy now.

Am I the only one that felt extremely uncomfortable at the onii chan part? Not even Kotomi showing up saved that scene for me.

Bro what direction does this show want to take? These past 3 eps have been underwhelming.

Oh finally we are back to the drama. And looks like this is the Sunohara arc. I might take back my previous criticism if this arc is done right.

Edit: OH LORD. DONT TELL ME MEI WILL CATCH FEELINGS FOR OKAZAKI... Please no... I am already somewhat disappointed by this show. Please don't go this route...

Edit: I was mostly going by what Angel posted in my last comment.
Sulfur2Jan 17, 2022 11:45 PM
Jul 5, 2022 1:28 AM

Jul 2021
NGL I'm glad we finally have an arc focusing on Sunohara. He was always portrayed as the idiot-type, getting beaten up by girls and stuff. It was about time they cut it out with that shit. Hoping to see some serious development with Sunohara's character. I'm pretty sure there is some serious reason as to why he is acting like he is.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 15, 2022 5:52 PM

May 2018
I've liked Sunohara throughout this series but this episode he was such an asshole. There probably be some explanation as to why he's acting like a dick all of a sudden.

Mei is weirding me out. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
SeijatachiiiiAug 15, 2022 6:02 PM
Dec 9, 2022 9:16 AM
Feb 2021
Everyone in this show is so goddamn emotionally selfish and manipulative. I really hope they address that bc its to the point where the characters are becoming extremely unlikable.
Jan 22, 2023 1:39 AM
Aug 2021
Finalmente tão dando uma carga dramática pro Sunohara.
Mar 16, 2023 11:19 PM
Mar 2023
ASTRONOMICALLY RARE SUNOHARA L
Jun 25, 2023 10:45 PM

Jun 2021
DAMNIT, I HAVE A BIT OF OKAZAKI IN ME
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Jul 23, 2023 1:25 PM
Jan 2020
Ewwwww thank god they didnt give okazaki any actual siblings
Aug 5, 2023 10:04 AM
Sep 2020
Are there any bad clannad episodes?
Aug 13, 2023 12:04 AM
Mar 2023
This episode was such a mess but mind you Okazaki lies are actually so believable and headstrong. When i heard the lie he told this episode i was in pure shock, the tone of his voice and projection made it even more projectile. This mini arc is alright but they could have made it a bit better and improved Youheis character a bit better.
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Apr 2023
Will never turn down more Mei-chan screentime, GOATed character that never gets enough appreciation. They did make some interesting changes to the Sunohara route compared to the VN, some I enjoyed and some put me off a bit, but it's definitely still headed where it should be! Excited to see how it ends up; sad to see Mei-chan probably get litte to no more air time after episode 4.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

3 by Ricdumb »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kiseki - Oct 2, 2008

347 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 7, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1168 by Chilicon_valley »»
Mar 10, 8:29 AM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

724 by Miyagi-Hana »»
Mar 9, 3:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.