Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 24, 2012 4:03 AM

Oct 2011
sbg711 said:
Raisken said:
I think they will do Satsuki route in the end or another route but not Chisato's as she wasn't that well liked in VN as other characters. As far as I know this kind of animes take routes of the most popular routes then ones that enforce us to play first which is Chisato's. It would ruin the anime because of lack of development. If it will be as I predict that they focus on most popular route than I fell sorry for Chisato fans.

Most popular routes were somewhat in this synchro from VN japanese website: Isara > Satsuki >Chifuyu > Michiru > Chisato

I don't know what you're even getting your hopes up for. In most cases such Animes don't have a definite ending. The main protagonist just gets some encounters with every potential love interest, and in the end its a happy harem or a happy nothing.

I didn't say that Satsuki will win for sure, it depends on studio making an adaptation, they have two choices: 1. pick up the route most favourite by the VN players. 2. take a risk and take another route, which may in the end bring more profit or just make it's title hated like it is with hoshizora or mashiro.

Anyway because I like Satsuki more doesn't mean I wouldn't want to see Isara or Chifuyu route cause for me they were on the same level of Satsuki's.
Aug 24, 2012 4:05 AM

Jul 2009
Raisken said:
sbg711 said:
Raisken said:
I think they will do Satsuki route in the end or another route but not Chisato's as she wasn't that well liked in VN as other characters. As far as I know this kind of animes take routes of the most popular routes then ones that enforce us to play first which is Chisato's. It would ruin the anime because of lack of development. If it will be as I predict that they focus on most popular route than I fell sorry for Chisato fans.

Most popular routes were somewhat in this synchro from VN japanese website: Isara > Satsuki >Chifuyu > Michiru > Chisato

I don't know what you're even getting your hopes up for. In most cases such Animes don't have a definite ending. The main protagonist just gets some encounters with every potential love interest, and in the end its a happy harem or a happy nothing.

I didn't say that Satsuki will win for sure, it depends on studio making an adaptation, they have two choices: 1. pick up the route most favourite by the VN players. 2. take a risk and take another route, which may in the end bring more profit or just make it's title hated like it is with hoshizora or mashiro.

And what I'm saying is that they may very well pick no existing route and just leave the whole lover thing unresolved as many VN adaptations do these days.
Aug 24, 2012 4:10 AM

Oct 2011
sbg711 said:
Raisken said:
sbg711 said:
Raisken said:

And what I'm saying is that they may very well pick no existing route and just leave the whole lover thing unresolved as many VN adaptations do these days.

I know, that is the safest option not to pick a girl, but in the end it won't become memorable title, which some people would return too.
Aug 24, 2012 4:17 AM

May 2010
Wow Isara method of healing an injury is awesome, Chisato is really bold huh coming naked to the bath with Yuuki and damn man Satsuki got real killer body even in her pajama !

MyAmyAug 24, 2012 4:43 AM
Aug 24, 2012 4:24 AM

Jul 2011
Hmm.. I've just been thinking about first episode and these latest episodes...
(From first episode, there was girl who got hit by car, how is her status atm?)

Little brother... umm somehow this episode was little odd.
(Not bad, I just need think some points)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 24, 2012 4:34 AM

May 2010
I would rather have Chisato route.Don't know why it is getting so much hate.
Aug 24, 2012 4:34 AM
Jun 2008
this week now focus get more votes & relax time.

give few some hmm give reason whole chisato's history on chocolate of a person?

argue among sisters of Shinonome give teacher sister is drunk.

poor tomaya 2.0 yea that green trap is yikes.

bring drunk teacher to female dorm well at least her sister save him from girl search mob.

what next?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Aug 24, 2012 5:07 AM

Sep 2010
WHAT IS WITH THIS DEVELOPMENT?!
Aug 24, 2012 5:17 AM

Aug 2010
Satsuki has a nice body.

At least Yuuki doesn't appear completely oblivious, but he is kind of a jerk for how he just ignores Chisato. I'm not saying he has to reciprocate her feelings but he ignores all her questions.
Aug 24, 2012 6:11 AM

Dec 2011
I haven't seen the LN but while Chisato does have the childhood friend thing on her side (being the main route by the looks of it), so far I've seen more development between Shinonome and Yuuki. Not that I don't mind the generic Chisato route but personally I'm still hoping for one of the other girls~ (or they completely troll us and decide to go with Michiru :D)
Aug 24, 2012 6:32 AM

May 2010
why is it the when one door close's many open so many question and Yuuki damn it, so many opportunity left unchecked, there starting to be a kinda serious undertone to this which i wasnt expecting at all.

Satsuki and Hazuki all the way just saying.
Aug 24, 2012 6:50 AM

Nov 2011
Yuu-kun why u no make a move?
gay bastard why u no die?

and that's what Satsuki should said: Amuse me Outlawjima.
Aug 24, 2012 7:00 AM

Jun 2009
Bloody hell, that was good.
But what's up with the whole chocolate drama being explained with one flashback? That and Chisato going too far there, makes me hope we might see Satsuki ending in the end. That would be great and after Mashiro Iro Symphony is actually plausible.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 24, 2012 7:26 AM

Jun 2012
They totally banged it out there at the end.
Aug 24, 2012 7:34 AM

Aug 2008
Err.. There were so many things going on, I don't know where to start.

There was some subtle implication of something in the past between Yuuki and Chisato. Plus her attack in the bath.
There was something going on between Shinonome sisters regarding their mother, I suppose.
Hazuki definitely want to do her student, in one way or another.
Satsuki also made her move on Yuuki too.
There was Michiru in solitude that implies something.
Girls flocking in jealous over Yuuki when he got involved with Isara.

That's a lot of girls, Yuuki. You better hurry up and kill Yume for safety.
Aug 24, 2012 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
Now, how is Morishita involved in all these developments...
Aug 24, 2012 8:39 AM

Jun 2009
Lots of sensei and Satsuki this episode. I'm satisfied.
Aug 24, 2012 9:02 AM

Mar 2010
Kinda interesting episodes with some insight on the characters. I hope we will see some more Morishita soon..
Aug 24, 2012 9:04 AM

Jul 2011
lol, that was one hilarious ep. i hope morishita gets more screentime soon!
Aug 24, 2012 9:32 AM
Jan 2011
Oh damn you Yuuki, why didn't you had sex with Chisato?

I wonder if Yuuki was able to bang Satsuki?

No,no,no I'm eyeing for a Chisato X Yuuki arc.
Aug 24, 2012 9:40 AM

Jul 2009
Nasty001 said:

hnng
Aug 24, 2012 9:51 AM
Aug 2012
sbg711 said:
Nasty001 said:

Lol I'm also wondering that as well...
I've played the VN and completed the Chisato Mifuyu and Satsuki routes and to be honest, Satsuki was my favorite route. As a character, she is looked up to by the other students, shes hard-working, diligent, and she's like an idol. By far my favorite character so I'm rooting for the Satsuki ending XD (Sorry to Chisato x Yuuki fans).

But I'm also wondering what they did after that scene faded...they might have Yuuki recall in the next episode...and if they really did bang it out then we'll all know...
Aug 24, 2012 10:24 AM
Jul 2012
Yea he doesn't love his childhood friend its more like guilt then love and its as if he forced to be with her or in his mind he has to love her. Im all for Shinonome shes the best in most aspects and really a good person but she gets the least amount of screen time by far which really sucks and i wish the MC would get alot more time with her. but if he ends with the childhood friend its not love its her breaking him down and making him think he needs to love and be with her. But welcome to the world of anime were in 9/10 animes the childhood friend wins.......I wish this had a shuffle ending were the childhood friend is denied.
Aug 24, 2012 10:56 AM

Jul 2010
So Daiki is Chisato's late brother who liked chocolate. But why would you buy a bar of chocolate and sulk in the dark together like that?

So Chisato really went for it this time huh? She flat out asked him why he didn't act. It's different than in other series, it's not your typical shyness. I just don't see why he's ignoring her advances like that. He was hesitating to answer.

And yes Oboro is still annoying as hell. It's not even funny annoying.

I always wondered what the deal between the teacher and Yuuki was. Of course Chisato got the wrong idea. Good that he ended up in Satsuki's room though. She got some time with him and we learned about the relationship between her sister and him. I wonder what she wanted from him in the end. I don't think it is what we all hope for. ^^

Aug 24, 2012 11:22 AM

Oct 2010
KaitoDash said:
Girls flocking in jealous over Yuuki when he got involved with Isara.
Actually that finger part is a scene from her route but they won't do her route less her family is introduced which I doubt they will.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Aug 24, 2012 11:38 AM
Jul 2012
its either gonna be chisato or satsuki im for satsuki i feel yuki would be better with satsuki i mean he doesnt love chisato as a woman i mean why does he have to love her cuz hes known her since they were kids thats stupid. Why cant yuki go on with his life and fall in love with another girl its like hes being forced to be with chisato due to his past, just be his friend like always chisato and get over it. No wonder chisato is by far the least popular in the VN series.If yuki ends up with chisato it will be a obvious forced cliche ending which will make this show go down as something to just simply forget about.
Aug 24, 2012 12:18 PM

Jan 2012
blasterion said:
I just hope they don't go full retard and pull a Mashiro-iro Symphony

Well to be honest, i liked the girl he ended up with in Symphony. So it didn't bother me. I was actually hoping she'd be the one he ended up with. However i agree that this series shouldn't do that, and i hope it doesn't.
Aug 24, 2012 12:34 PM
Sep 2011
Still rooting for the Aomi route
Aug 24, 2012 12:47 PM

Jan 2011
-Quasar said:
Lots of sensei and Satsuki this episode. I'm satisfied.

This is all that ever mattered. Just get that incest threesome going with those 2, and I'm good to go.
Aug 24, 2012 1:06 PM

Sep 2009
I'm rooting for Satsuki but my hopes definitely won't come true. But still 90% that we'll get some proper ending
Aug 24, 2012 1:13 PM

Dec 2008
Yea I am hoping for a Satsuki end (even though I am rooting for Mafuyu also). Chisato is just there. Satsuki's character seems to be the most interesting and complex
Aug 24, 2012 1:31 PM

Oct 2011
I quite liked this episode, some interesting developments and it never fails to make me laugh! Looking forward to seeing more of Michiru.

who are you to change this world? silly boy.
Aug 24, 2012 1:39 PM

Jul 2009
"looks like you're already to go"
LMAO. oh man, funny as hell.

And that ending = mind blown. Holy fuck.
KurogashiAug 24, 2012 1:51 PM
Aug 24, 2012 2:14 PM
Oct 2010
this ep was fucking hot
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Aug 24, 2012 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
My god what is wrong with Yuuki... if I were in his shoes I would violate Chisato to the point of no return
Aug 24, 2012 2:33 PM

Jul 2012
They will not do "it". It showed in the preview that all they did was play shogi. Pretty decent episode. Chisato FINALLY makes a move as well as Isara.
Aug 24, 2012 2:34 PM

Jan 2008
Doesn't matter had sex.
Aug 24, 2012 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
Screw Chisato! I want my Isara route.

I can already see it. Yuuki is definitely going to end up with Yume.
It's the inevitable end.
Aug 24, 2012 3:12 PM

Oct 2011
As my predictions are clear next episode covers problems of Satsuki with Hazuki, which is a next flag for Satsuki's route.
Aug 24, 2012 3:14 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
ThanatosPersona said:
They will not do "it". It showed in the preview that all they did was play shogi
Thanks, I was trying to figure out what that game was just so I could post the same thing you said.

Anyway, annoying episode. I don't expect the main male character to want to have sex with any and every girl that wants to get in his pants, but Yuuki needs to acknowledge the huge flag Chisato just ran up the pole and give her an answer one way or another. Stop stringing her along.
Aug 24, 2012 3:16 PM

Jul 2009
ThanatosPersona said:
They will not do "it". It showed in the preview that all they did was play shogi. Pretty decent episode. Chisato FINALLY makes a move as well as Isara.

Remember UBW? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOJCQZHEESY
They did do it, even though... dolphins. Same can be true for shogi.
Aug 24, 2012 4:39 PM

Mar 2012
OMG yume has seen Yuuki naked
I think his dreams came true
Aug 24, 2012 5:14 PM

Oct 2011
Thank god Yume didn't make a move on Oojima in the bath, or else I would've been traumatized for life......
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 5:33 PM

Sep 2009
Please keep the discussion on the episode of the anime. Don't bring up information from the VN or other sources that the anime has not covered yet. Some people here do not read the VN or other media. Thank you.

The yaoi guy really disturbs me. Oh well have to deal with it to watch this anime. Yuuki is going to have to clear alot up with Chisato O.o

Aug 24, 2012 6:28 PM

May 2012
yay development!!! MOAR PL0X!!!

Aug 24, 2012 6:37 PM

Dec 2011
God, I love Shinonome. She is trying to keep Oojima all to herself. Goodness.
I am loving this show even more.

I am guessing the little brother of Oojima is probably his twin which Chisato had feelings for I think.

Love Aomi for the sucking the finger part. LOL at locking of Yume though that was really disturbing. Yuuki just kinda ignored Chisato, every girl had good parts except for Mafuyu and Michiru.
FijiAug 24, 2012 6:46 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2012 8:08 PM

Jan 2011
Fiji said:

I am guessing the little brother of Oojima is probably his twin which Chisato had feelings for I think.

If that's honestly the case, it will make me not want her to win since it will feel shallow as hell.
Aug 24, 2012 8:29 PM

Oct 2008
I am actually rooting for a Chisato x Yuuki.

Although damn at that bath scene. Chisato was clearly sad and he did not do anything except ignored her.
Still looking for a signature.
Aug 24, 2012 9:54 PM

Sep 2010
Satsuki route please!
Aug 24, 2012 10:29 PM

Feb 2012
A Very Nice and HOT episode...... FINALLY, SATSUKI HAD SHOWED SOMETHING FOR YUUKI. Been waiting for this for like ages already. All i've been seeing is his interactions with Chisato which is pretty annoying...though her scene with yuuki was daring.

Well, Actually if you'll look any further, the couple/pairing that had almost a hundred percentage of character development is YUUKI X SATSUKI.

HacheKa said:
Satsuki route please!

THIS ^

I believe if they'll do the Chisato route, they'll ruin the series. Well, that's just my opinion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.