Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 29, 2012 3:04 PM
Jul 2012
Kaguya said:
Michiru doesn't seems to play any important role in this show..

I don't want to spoil VN material but you are way off.
Aug 29, 2012 10:54 PM

May 2011
Damn it Yuuki why didn't you do anything with Chisato when you were in the bath together!? And while she was expressing her feelings, all he had on was a sad looking face. I don't like where that's heading :/. Cmonn plz let this run the Chisato route lol since she's my favorite girl. And her past seems really sad.

Haha watching him get chased by mobs was funny.
Aug 30, 2012 12:55 AM
Jul 2012
ZeroZx said:
Damn it Yuuki why didn't you do anything with Chisato when you were in the bath together!? And while she was expressing her feelings, all he had on was a sad looking face. I don't like where that's heading :/. Cmonn plz let this run the Chisato route lol since she's my favorite girl. And her past seems really sad.

Haha watching him get chased by mobs was funny.

Chisato route has this one particular scene from the VN I really want to see animated. I hope they do stick to the Chisato route.
Sep 9, 2012 6:37 AM

Aug 2011
Mmm great ep. This show never crosses a certain threshold but still manages to keep the harem scenes very sweet and loving.

Yume was hilarious as always. I'm torn between Chisato and Satski from this episode. They're like polar opposites at how they approach Yuuki but I love them both.
Sep 16, 2012 1:27 AM

Feb 2011
Satsuki's boobs <3333333333
Sep 16, 2012 9:12 AM

Apr 2009
This episode gives some insights to the troubles of both Chisato and Yuuki. Or so I think. So Chisato's trauma with chocolate is connected to a certain, likely fatal traffic accident involving someone's little brother (not sure if hers or Yuuki's brother)?

I was amused at how Yuuki was able to get away from Yume's hold. With Hazuki-sensei's unwanted help, he has unintentionally stepped into forbidden, holy ground. Complete with angry mobs. At first I thought it was Chisato who will save him, but it was Satsuki instead.

I think Satsuki's right on the money about Yuuki and her sister. She's quite sharp if that's the case. I wonder what request she has for him. Probably a kiss? So that next time, her sister can't brag about her own kiss with Yuuki anymore.
Sep 19, 2012 12:34 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, I'm looking forward to more.
UnbornMVs said:
Satsuki's boobs <3333333333

I found they to be oversized, I didn't think of this show as a fan service one but that...
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Oct 2, 2012 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
Holy shit this anime is such a tease! 5/10 to 6/10! >:D
Oct 6, 2012 9:05 AM

Aug 2010
Some lovely flags for Chisato, I found the first scene to be especially adorable. Satsuki needs less screentime her voice irks me, it's like she is on the verge of exhaustion or something. The humour was nice. I understand the reasoning behind the polls, but taking ALL the votes for granted? Come on... 3/5.
Oct 31, 2012 11:49 AM

Jun 2008
aenigmatis said:
It doesn't matter which route they will choose. Each options have fans and haters, you can't please everyone ;)

Oh yes you can. Do it like a legend did.
Oct 31, 2012 11:09 PM

Jan 2011
or Amagami SS where they showed us all the routes.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 13, 2012 8:03 AM

May 2012
Oh boy oh boy, this episode sure did go on another path of story development! First part was still rather normal discussing what to do next but than some more actions where taken with some characters, in the end I was surprised, I do wonder what effect it will have in the future episodes!

But damn Michiru is always so mysterious!
Feb 26, 2013 4:40 PM

Sep 2012
Stark700 said:
Yumekichi11 said:
She might PAR it. Now with how things go in the following,

Along with the spoiler [spoiler]
[/spoiler]

It is implied that they will probably "do it" although it wasn't shown but rather gave off hints. I doubt they will show actual content though as this is anime. However, it is highly likely that they will kiss.

I'm also going to guess they will be interrupted next time. Personally though, I'd want to see Yuuki x Chisato as I see more chemistry between them from the pilot episode.

well i ton't think they did it neither & they never will, cause she wont get Yuuki in the end of this anime!!!
Sugram22Feb 11, 2018 9:31 AM
Feb 26, 2013 4:45 PM

Sep 2012
Jakerams said:
blasterion said:
I just hope they don't go full retard and pull a Mashiro-iro Symphony
Mashiro-iro Symphony ruined anime for me for a few months. So I just hope it's a Yuuki x Chisato. But time to prepare for the worse.

well i liked Mashiro-iro Symphony!!! :), u cant expected that MC chooses first girl he meets or childhood friends, it wold be poring, that's why i like Mashiro-iro Symphony, cause its different
Feb 26, 2013 4:47 PM

Sep 2012
elior1 said:
it just my guess but i think the the reason chisato not love chocolade is connected to that car acceident in this flashback and the kid maybe is yuki becouse she remembred it when she heard what happen to his finger

its connected to her brothers death so ur not so far off the truth :)
Feb 26, 2013 4:53 PM

Sep 2012
TeddyG said:
Yea he doesn't love his childhood friend its more like guilt then love and its as if he forced to be with her or in his mind he has to love her. Im all for Shinonome shes the best in most aspects and really a good person but she gets the least amount of screen time by far which really sucks and i wish the MC would get alot more time with her. but if he ends with the childhood friend its not love its her breaking him down and making him think he needs to love and be with her. But welcome to the world of anime were in 9/10 animes the childhood friend wins.......I wish this had a shuffle ending were the childhood friend is denied.

quilt??? ur so wrong!!! i have seen it more then once :)
Apr 8, 2013 8:18 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode.
May 1, 2013 6:27 PM

Jan 2012
this show is nothing without Michiru...

and no, I don't read manga or VN for any anime.... ever
May 3, 2013 2:23 PM

Aug 2010
blasterion said:

Main heroines are sometimes just plain better.

That's totally false. Especially in shows like this where there isn't really a main girl. The first girl shown being the best is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And I don't see anything wrong with the Mashiro anime. Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean something's wrong with it. I personally don't mind who the MC ends up with in this show. So far I'm leaning towards Satsuki and Chisato. I hope this show pulls a Shuffle and just surprises us.
Jun 8, 2013 6:31 AM

Sep 2011
What's with this episode!? I just got tons of boners(Except the Yaoi part)!

Dec 14, 2013 12:23 AM

Jun 2009
Right. So General and Security affairs are working together.
Getting closer to solving the mystery on WHY SHE WAS RUN OVER.

So the mystery on why she hates chocolate is half-way solved yay.

(I'm only watching this because I want to know those two things.)

There was so much boobage in this episode.
Feb 18, 2014 10:50 AM

May 2013
Wow I am hooked onto this silly dramatic romance anime and just can't stop! I want to make this clear though, I WANT YUU TO END UP WITH A GIRL, NOT SOME OF THIS HAREM ENDING CRAP. Even if it's not Yuuki x Chisato, a closed ending would be great(even the gay route!). Having said that, the scenes with only Yuu and Chisato are always a pleasure to watch.
Mar 20, 2014 10:34 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
So the whole Hazuki x Yuuki relationship is finally focused in this episode. Pretty much Yuuki cares for Hazuki whenever he sees her drunk. Even if Hazuki does not want to have intimate relationship with Hazuki he acts like a true gentleman would act and take care of a woman.

Satsuki taking her sweater off, and the scene focusing on her short shorts when she sat down on her bed implied Satsuki wants it. I much prefer Yuuki to stay pure and choose Chisato over Satsuki. Michiru seems so mysterious so hopefully there is some back story on her.

Jul 31, 2014 3:02 PM

Jun 2014
Yuuki, you lucky bastard.
Sep 28, 2014 9:59 AM

Sep 2014
Are they gonna do what I think they're gonna do? Next EP!
XiferVPSep 28, 2014 10:32 AM
May 28, 2015 12:09 PM

May 2014
Great episode. The elections were pretty boring but these dangerous situations are very entertaining :D
Jun 1, 2015 3:29 AM

Aug 2009
Important points i got from this ep

wonder what price she is asking, probably not what im thinking buy hey there's always doujins lol
Nov 24, 2015 3:30 PM

Aug 2013
Jakerams said:
blasterion said:
I just hope they don't go full retard and pull a Mashiro-iro Symphony
Mashiro-iro Symphony ruined anime for me for a few months. So I just hope it's a Yuuki x Chisato. But time to prepare for the worse.

Say wat????
Mashiro had GREAT ending.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Sep 12, 2016 3:38 AM

Dec 2014
the MC is sure is close with girls...Does that mean he is lucky or Unlucky
Oct 3, 2016 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
"Looks like you're ready to go" hahhaha Yume is really hilarious.

I honestly think Hazuki-sensei is the best girl. She's older, sexier, and she looks a lot like Haruka form Amagami SS. I want to know more about that kiss. Forget Chisato and her chocolate.
Oct 13, 2016 12:29 AM

Mar 2015
All of Dem main girls Isara route, Chisato route and Satsuki route is not bad at all. Dem Isara finger licking, Dem Chisato mixed bath and Dem Satsuki temptation. I cant choose between them, Dem is what Im saying D:

Teacher kissed Yuu. Damn Yuuki Harem is increasing.

4.2/5
Feb 11, 2018 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
Ragna92 said:
blasterion said:

Main heroines are sometimes just plain better.

That's totally false. Especially in shows like this where there isn't really a main girl. The first girl shown being the best is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And I don't see anything wrong with the Mashiro anime. Just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean something's wrong with it. I personally don't mind who the MC ends up with in this show. So far I'm leaning towards Satsuki and Chisato. I hope this show pulls a Shuffle and just surprises us.

i also like Shuffle & Mashiro-iro Symphony: The Color of Lovers type surprises

rsc-pl said:
Jakerams said:

Say wat????
Mashiro had GREAT ending.

i am with u on this one

Mashiro-iro Symphony was good just cause it wasn't as predictable, Airi ending would have been way to predictable from the beginning (even i thought he will end up with her so i was hopping it will be some1 else cause its 2predictable) & cause of that it would have been lame (in VN its okay, but in anime it would have been lame), twists/surprises are interesting
Sugram22Feb 11, 2018 9:52 AM
Mar 18, 2018 11:11 PM

Nov 2013
Chisato was quite daring in the bath. It was a nice scene with Yuuki and her. Too bad, that they were interrupted.

Some drama with Hazuki and Satsuki. Also creating trouble for Yuuki.

He's lucky, that she helped him out. Quite ballsy to admit that he and Hazuki actually kissed.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Jun 17, 2019 10:19 PM

Jan 2013
Satsuki is quite....round. this is actually the first "harem" show where i can tolerate all the girls especially "main girl" Chisato given her voice and character style...........so far at least
May 6, 2020 8:13 AM

Mar 2020
That episode made a dark turn. And this is the only aspect I hate about anime. MC who don't take their chance to touch or kiss a girl, its so unrealistic as boys in real life would take 90% of these chances..
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scuderia1615&sclick=1]
Jul 20, 2020 4:10 PM
Dec 2015
In view of the second round our Oojima, by now a seasoned politician, tries to ploy with the premier candidate of the opposing side.
Aug 25, 2020 6:10 PM

Feb 2019
I really wonder what the full story is with Yuuki and Chisato. I'm guessing Chisato's little brother died in an accident...

And damn, Chisato sure is forward. Straight out asking Yuuki whether he doesn't want to touch her and doesn't want to look at her naked body.

But then the moment with Satsuki... I wonder where it's leading. And I'm curious as to what happened, exactly, between Yuuki and Hazuki-sensei.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 27, 2012

272 by Anurag469 »»
Sep 22, 2023 8:59 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 19, 2012

113 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Poll: » Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 12, 2012

117 by FegiAndrian »»
Aug 26, 2023 11:43 AM

» Why does Oojima see things, that don't exist?

Rad_Scientist - Jan 20, 2023

2 by LordAtsukiYoru »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:26 AM

» Visual Novel

MoeMoeKyun - Feb 13, 2018

8 by Darkpoison183 »»
Jan 28, 2022 1:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.