Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 21, 2012 11:11 AM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
I don't need cookies, I NEED LOVE.
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

Fine then that art contest was for nothing. I already give you enough love. Y U ASK FOR MORE!?
Aug 21, 2012 11:16 AM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

Fine then that art contest was for nothing. I already give you enough love. Y U ASK FOR MORE!?

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.
Aug 21, 2012 11:21 AM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

What do cookies have to do with dreams?! STOP CHANGIN THE SUBJECT!!
Aug 21, 2012 1:08 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

Everything! Last night I dreamed you made me cookies!

TWAS ONLY A DREAM THOUGH, AS YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO.
Aug 21, 2012 1:13 PM

Aug 2011
I dreamt that I was in a thrift store that was extremely crowded and then I saw Adele and I said hi and then I saw these really nice shoes that were a size 5 and they were faded floral print boots.
Aug 21, 2012 1:15 PM

Jun 2010
itsvero said:
I dreamt that I was in a thrift store that was extremely crowded and then I saw Adele and I said hi and then I saw these really nice shoes that were a size 5 and they were faded floral print boots.

I love this.
I love thrift stores, and Adele is nice.
And I fancy floral print most definitely.

Did you buy them in the dream?
Aug 21, 2012 1:58 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

Everything! Last night I dreamed you made me cookies!

TWAS ONLY A DREAM THOUGH, AS YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO.

I do not believe this, you can't recall your dreams as you have clearly noted multiple times. Do not lie to me!!
Aug 21, 2012 2:08 PM

Aug 2011
honeyxhoney said:
itsvero said:

I love this.
I love thrift stores, and Adele is nice.
And I fancy floral print most definitely.

Did you buy them in the dream?

I was actually lining up... and then I realized I forgot to check the men's sweater section (because, you know, grandpa sweaters are all the rage!) and then I went over to the sweater section and then I woke up :P

Oh, and I probably dreamed of floral print boots because I saw these really pretty Dr. Marten ones on urbanoutfitters.com but they're way too damn expensive...
Aug 21, 2012 2:18 PM
Dec 2009
Me and a good friend of mine was sitting on the grass smoking water pipe, the strange thing is that I could taste it. I took a drag and forgot to blow it out. Ended up waking myself up, coughing.
Aug 21, 2012 2:51 PM

Apr 2011
Jigsaw (billy the puppet) had a shop of pastries and I was his buddy, but was also tested in a jigsaw trap in the same shop, but I didn't mind. :)
Aug 21, 2012 3:17 PM

Jun 2008
Being chased by a T-Rex nearby a mall and hiding from it, while Jessica Biel was helping the crowd.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Aug 21, 2012 3:18 PM

May 2012
I had the most vivid dream about two days ago. It just goes to show how vivid my dream was since I'm typing up this post now two days after the dream I had. It was by far the longest, most detailed, and most life-like dream that I have ever experienced. If you have a lot of free time to kill, feel free to read the dream that I have recorded here. It was just such a detailed and vivid dream that I couldn't stand to let it die out in my memory.

Aug 21, 2012 3:48 PM

Aug 2012
JReitan said:
I had the most vivid dream about two days ago. It just goes to show how vivid my dream was since I'm typing up this post now two days after the dream I had. It was by far the longest, most detailed, and most life-like dream that I have ever experienced. If you have a lot of free time to kill, feel free to read the dream that I have recorded here. It was just such a detailed and vivid dream that I couldn't stand to let it die out in my memory.

This is an extremely awesome dream I'd have to say. I think we can hold on to some dreams really well because they're close to us in some way or another. For you what I noticed was your connection to the dream girl mostly. The fact that you couldn't really remember what she looked like afterwards is because you've never met her, or she's not real at all. (I don't know if it's really possible to dream about someone that's real but you've never met, but that'd be so cool) I've had dreams like it before, only one I can think of clearly enough to remember everything about the guy except what his face looked like. I enjoyed reading it, I'm glad you posted! :D
Sep 25, 2012 5:00 PM

Jun 2008
I had a bull in my living room.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Sep 25, 2012 5:07 PM

Sep 2012
Woke up from a cryogenic sleep and witness bipedal tanks walking around a busy city at a rainy night. Then a bunch of armored soldiers gave me a lift, a loaded carbine and pursuaded me to join their unit
Sep 25, 2012 6:18 PM

Dec 2011
I was in my dads car while he was racing a motorbike down a country lane. He understeered around a corner clipped a car and we rolled off the edge of a cliff. I miraculously survived and got out of the mashed up car to check on my dad to find that he was incinerated and had turned into a pile of ash...
This dream was followed by another one where I was doing freestyle motocross which was pretty fun until I realised it wasn't real when I woke up :/

I hardly ever remember my dreams but these were pretty intense.
-----------------------------
Sep 25, 2012 7:22 PM

Sep 2012
I was basically somehow given the power to fly at high speeds in the sky, and I could also glide along in the ocean waters. I could breathe underwater, which caught me by surprise, but I still kept flying.
And then somehow, everything turned black. I woke up as a cat, in the middle of a dark street, illuminated by the orange lights that decorate it. When I spotted this weird guy who looked funny at me, I ran up to him and hissed. He vanished.
A massive honking sound caught my ears, and when I turned my head, these two lights blinded my view ... and then I woke up.
Quite fun. ^-^
Sep 25, 2012 7:34 PM

Jun 2009
I had the worst nightmare about who knows what. However, when I woke up I was in such a panic. I checked all the windows and the doors and paced around the apartment like I was going to be attacked at any minute. Stumbled into my closet put the first things on I could find. Which is apparently black pants and brown shoes and packed the randomness things I could find and left for work a half hour early.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Sep 26, 2012 7:28 PM

Sep 2012
Sooo what w
Suzune-chan said:
I had the worst nightmare about who knows what. However, when I woke up I was in such a panic. I checked all the windows and the doors and paced around the apartment like I was going to be attacked at any minute. Stumbled into my closet put the first things on I could find. Which is apparently black pants and brown shoes and packed the randomness things I could find and left for work a half hour early.

So ...what did you dream ?
Sep 26, 2012 10:10 PM

Jan 2011
I was in some sort of gang with a bunch of black people. I was the last one in the car and they said "Yo whitey why you so slow?"
Sep 26, 2012 10:22 PM

Aug 2012
My first lucid dream and I died in my dream. Pretty cool huh.
Nov 6, 2014 1:44 PM

Dec 2012
Pikachu had had his intestines ripped out and we were trying to find a donor for him - but noone's would fit :(
Nov 6, 2014 1:45 PM

Jul 2012
I auditioned for an honour band and I made it in...Woke up...I quit music a long time ago.
Nov 6, 2014 1:46 PM

Feb 2008
Bottomless Pit.

The usuals
May 28, 2015 6:41 AM

Jan 2013
Dreamt about a girl. It's really vague shit. I remember i was hanging around with her and stuff.
Feb 8, 2016 6:06 AM

Oct 2015
polygamy
Feb 8, 2016 6:11 AM
Oct 2015
everyone cut their nipple off and threw it in the wishing well to make a wish
Oct 30, 2018 5:59 PM

Jul 2016
it had @nicethings but I don't remember anything else
Oct 30, 2018 6:16 PM

Jul 2017
for some reasons me and my friends were wandering inside a gigantic city sized shopping mall and i saw some of my old friends whom I had stopped contacting for years
i was too embarassed to see them and i started to run away from them
and then suddenly i was sitting with my friends inside a classy restaurant
and then i ordered a smoothie and then i woke up
Oct 30, 2018 6:49 PM

May 2016
i met my online bf for the first time irl and he kept wanting me to go to this place at 4am and i was so scared that i didn't want to. he had evil intentions and he kept pulling on my arm... that's all i remember then i woke up from my alarm

。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆。

from the days that i've
lived those i had spent
with you, seemed real

月光
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» What is your anime affinity with the user above ? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Mar 21, 2023

1984 by AllGudNamesRGon »»
4 minutes ago

» Do you recognize the user above by just looking at their username? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

UncreatedSong - Jun 21, 2022

2581 by AllGudNamesRGon »»
5 minutes ago

» Ask the person below you a question. v34 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 28

1735 by ArabianLuffy »»
7 minutes ago

» Have you seen the anime above? v.5 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Jan 23, 2023

5440 by AllGudNamesRGon »»
7 minutes ago

» Does the above thing make you angry? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Serafos - Jan 27, 2022

2493 by Nicherix »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.