MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Post New Reply
Aug 20, 2012 8:16 PM

Candinadian94 said:
I am again going to report that I forgot what I had dreamed about this morning. But I did manage to think that my mother had come into my room to ask if I could give my brother lunch money, she had actually called. So basically I was still dreaming when I received the call at like 7 this morning, but then I fell asleep again til about 11 and I think had another dream of which I cannot recall. I'm sure it was about school though. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Aug 20, 2012 8:20 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
I am again going to report that I forgot what I had dreamed about this morning. But I did manage to think that my mother had come into my room to ask if I could give my brother lunch money, she had actually called. So basically I was still dreaming when I received the call at like 7 this morning, but then I fell asleep again til about 11 and I think had another dream of which I cannot recall. I'm sure it was about school though. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

I had McDonalds tonight. I was just in the kitchen. And the cookies will come when the cookies come. Patience WO-MAN!

Aug 20, 2012 8:25 PM

I had a G-rated romantic dream about my crush for the umpteenth time. And I'm trying to get over the dude, too.

Aug 20, 2012 8:26 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

I had McDonalds tonight. I was just in the kitchen. And the cookies will come when the cookies come. Patience WO-MAN!

It's been like ten years, so NO.

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

Aug 20, 2012 8:27 PM

itsvero said:
I had a G-rated romantic dream about my crush for the umpteenth time. And I'm trying to get over the dude, too.

That sounds awful.
There's no other choice than to give up and get over him?

Aug 20, 2012 8:30 PM

itsvero said:

I've had those and it's always the same guy, but the funny thing is I only started having those dreams like at least once a year and it was after I was done with the guy...not the right guy also, so there wasn't like any hidden message in the dreams, it just means I'm stupid o(╥﹏╥)o

Aug 20, 2012 8:32 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (flipping table over in anger)

Aug 20, 2012 8:38 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) (putting table back nicely)

Aug 20, 2012 8:44 PM

Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

YOU CAN'T UNDO THE TABLE FLIPPING.

Aug 20, 2012 8:46 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) (me flipping the guy who put the table back nicely)

Aug 20, 2012 8:49 PM

honeyxhoney said:
jd2456 said:
I was fighting myself and we were doing shit from out of DBZ, I ended up slaughter a bunch of people and killing the other me,

A DBZ dream sounds awesome.
Did you mean to slaughter people though?

I didn't, the thing is in that dream one thing I forgot to mention is that I was watching myself, it was like I was outside of my body just watching me do things I wouldn't do. Also it seems that one of me was good while the other was bad, but I couldn't really tell after the me that was supposed to be good did that.
Modified by jd2456, Aug 20, 2012 8:54 PM
Now, count up your sins!

Aug 20, 2012 8:53 PM

jd2456 said:
honeyxhoney said:
jd2456 said:
I was fighting myself and we were doing shit from out of DBZ, I ended up slaughter a bunch of people and killing the other me,

A DBZ dream sounds awesome.
Did you mean to slaughter people though?

I didn't, the thing is in that dream one thing I forgot to mention is that I was watching myself, it was like I was outside of my body just watching me do things I wouldn't do.

That sounds quite awful!

Aug 20, 2012 8:54 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . ) (me flipping the guy who put the table back nicely)

No.
It was you all along.
Don't blame someone else!

Aug 20, 2012 8:57 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

No.
It was you all along.

(*・_・)ノ⌒* ....And there goes your cookies.

Aug 20, 2012 9:00 PM

WHAT?!
(。┰ω┰。)

Aug 20, 2012 9:03 PM

honeyxhoney said:
WHAT?!
(。┰ω┰。)

There there (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

Aug 20, 2012 9:05 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
WHAT?!
(。┰ω┰。)

There there (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

Go to your profile and REPLY TO ME.

Aug 20, 2012 9:21 PM

^Lolwut.

Last night I dreamt I got eaten by a giant crab in a hot tub.

Aug 20, 2012 9:23 PM

Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

Was the crab in the hot tub or were you in the hot tub, or were you both in the hot tub?

Aug 20, 2012 9:33 PM

Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

you should have just eaten it, crab is expensive!!

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

No.
It was you all along.

/catches cookies and eats them. MWUAHAHA!

Aug 20, 2012 9:40 PM

Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

Was the crab in the hot tub or were you in the hot tub, or were you both in the hot tub?

It started off we me chillaxing in the hot tub; then out of nowhere the crab came out of the water, grabbed my neck with it's pincers and ripped me apart. After that it ate my mutilated body.
It was quite entertaining to watch. <:

Aug 20, 2012 9:51 PM

Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

It started off we me chillaxing in the hot tub; then out of nowhere the crab came out of the water, grabbed my neck with it's pincers and ripped me apart. After that it ate my mutilated body.

let me ask you something, have you ever heard of a show called Elfen Lied? I think you'd like it... XD

Aug 20, 2012 9:54 PM

Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

I'm not sure how you were watching it, that would be quite odd...and well horrifying. It sorta makes sense though, the reason I asked is because it reminds me of how seafood is cooked in boiling water so it was sorta cooking you before it ate you. At least you tasted yummy

(゜´Д`゜) How could I say such a thing?!

Aug 20, 2012 10:56 PM

Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

When the topic gets slow, we kind of take over and do whatever.
╮(─▽─)╭

Interesting dream, I wish mine were half as interesting ..
well, actually, I wish I could remember mine.

Aug 20, 2012 10:57 PM

Phantomtigers said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

you should have just eaten it, crab is expensive!!

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

No.
It was you all along.

/catches cookies and eats them. MWUAHAHA!

HOW DARE YOU EAT MY COOKIES!
(┳Д┳)

Aug 20, 2012 11:01 PM

Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

I'm not sure how you were watching it, that would be quite odd...and well horrifying. It sorta makes sense though, the reason I asked is because it reminds me of how seafood is cooked in boiling water so it was sorta cooking you before it ate you. At least you tasted yummy

Yes, how could you say such a thing.
You horrible, horrible person you.
(」゜ロ゜)」

I still love you. I just wish you'd stop being so weird.
It's difficult being the only normal one in this friendship.
But don't worry, we'll find you help.

Aug 21, 2012 12:25 AM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

Pffft. You lost your normality after you left the kitchen.

Aug 21, 2012 4:41 AM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

Yeah, funny joke Honey-chan (*・_・)ノ⌒* (throws new batch of cookies)

Aug 21, 2012 6:33 AM

The last dream i can remember...it is so clear and i have watched this dream several times so i can narrate it with every detail.It's like it's haunting me or something :)
Here goes nothing...

It was a hot summer evening,the year of the events of the dream must be 1960-50s because the cars and scenery was resembling at that time.The events take place in USA.When the dream starts i drive on an elevated Highway in my car a convertible (like a sports car of the 50s).I charge the highway at full speed listening to my radio,my suitcases were on the back seat all prepered for my journey(i don't know where i was going).In this situation i'm watching everything as a spectator,i saw myself driving the car,the man that was driving was not resempling me in any way.The guy was blonde wore shades and was in every way different,but somehow this guy was me and i knew it.He was holding a cigarete in his hand,the last one.He thought "i need to buy a pack of ciggarets" so he turned the car to the nearest highway exit.He drives to a general store.He bought himself 2 packs of cigarrets(he smoked a lot) and thanked the man in the store.He walks out of the store and he hears the man say abdruptly "Hey,have a nice journey but drive safe" (the irony).
As he walked back to his car he didn't pay any attention at the time,he again charged full speed ahead,the engine was roaring like it was gonna explode.Then out of the sudden a pickup truck comes out of nowhere,he ( i ) tried to pull the breaks...but it was to late.As his head smashed the windshield,there he stood covered in his blood smiling.The last thought that passed he's mind before he died was.. "heh...ill be dammned...and i always thought i would die from smoking"
After that the dream ends and i wake up.Kind of weird huh?
Modified by Statthis, Aug 21, 2012 8:14 AM
Under the stars,we are all the same...

Aug 21, 2012 6:44 AM

I was working before going to sleep...
So I dreamed of solving a problem at work.

That was the day before yesterday.
The dream was so clear in my memory that on the next day I did the same solution as the dream.

Aug 21, 2012 8:42 AM

Statthis said:
The last dream i can remember...it is so clear and i have watched this dream several times so i can narrate it with every detail.It's like it's haunting me or something :)
Here goes nothing...

It was a hot summer evening,the year of the events of the dream must be 1960-50s because the cars and scenery was resembling at that time.The events take place in USA.When the dream starts i drive on an elevated Highway in my car a convertible (like a sports car of the 50s).I charge the highway at full speed listening to my radio,my suitcases were on the back seat all prepered for my journey(i don't know where i was going).In this situation i'm watching everything as a spectator,i saw myself driving the car,the man that was driving was not resempling me in any way.The guy was blonde wore shades and was in every way different,but somehow this guy was me and i knew it.He was holding a cigarete in his hand,the last one.He thought "i need to buy a pack of ciggarets" so he turned the car to the nearest highway exit.He drives to a general store.He bought himself 2 packs of cigarrets(he smoked a lot) and thanked the man in the store.He walks out of the store and he hears the man say abdruptly "Hey,have a nice journey but drive safe" (the irony).
As he walked back to his car he didn't pay any attention at the time,he again charged full speed ahead,the engine was roaring like it was gonna explode.Then out of the sudden a pickup truck comes out of nowhere,he ( i ) tried to pull the breaks...but it was to late.As his head smashed the windshield,there he stood covered in his blood smiling.The last thought that passed he's mind before he died was.. "heh...ill be dammned...and i always thought i would die from smoking"

This is actually a legit dream that psychologists could explain a meaning to I'm sure. To me it seems like your unconcious mind is reminding you that death is a fate which is not under your control, and the traveling part sounds like it could mean what you're running from will catch up to you because like the man in the store said it makes me think that you could have prevented the wreck if you had made a wiser choice. Haha, wow I'm trying to find answers in your dream because it's cool to read about dreams like yours, but I don't have normal ones like those so...pay as little attention to this comment as you want

(⌒▽⌒)

Aug 21, 2012 10:02 AM

Candinadian94 said:
Statthis said:
Here goes nothing...

This is actually a legit dream that psychologists could explain a meaning to I'm sure. To me it seems like your unconcious mind is reminding you that death is a fate which is not under your control, and the traveling part sounds like it could mean what you're running from will catch up to you because like the man in the store said it makes me think that you could have prevented the wreck if you had made a wiser choice. Haha, wow I'm trying to find answers in your dream because it's cool to read about dreams like yours, but I don't have normal ones like those so...pay as little attention to this comment as you want

(⌒▽⌒)

Heh to tell you the truth i have troubled myself a lot of times trying to find the answers
and causes.Then again it's just a dream :) I tried to view it from a psycolgical apsect as well but it always leaves me unanswerd questions.Well people tend to interpret the events diffrently.Also it was my pleasure reading your reply you do have a really nice train of thoughts ;)
Under the stars,we are all the same...

Aug 21, 2012 10:45 AM

Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

OUCH. THIS BURN IS AWESOME.

Aug 21, 2012 10:46 AM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

Yeah, funny joke Honey-chan (*・_・)ノ⌒* (throws new batch of cookies)

I don't need cookies, I NEED LOVE.
WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!?

Aug 21, 2012 10:50 AM

honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

I don't get it :(

Aug 21, 2012 10:52 AM

Statthis said:
Here goes nothing...

That was a very interesting dream!
Though it was incredibly sad.

To me, this dream reads: Life isn't always what we take it to be.
The things we humans think we know, it seems as though life is always contradicting that. Sometimes it seems as thought the world is a cruel game.
But anyways, those thoughts are rather depressing! So as Candinadian94 said, pay as little attention to this as you'd like.
╮(─▽─)╭

Aug 21, 2012 10:54 AM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

She's burned me. It's a sexist joke! And a crazy joke.

I am both a WO-MAN and a fruit.
╮(─▽─)╭

Aug 21, 2012 10:55 AM

petalshreds said:
I was working before going to sleep...
So I dreamed of solving a problem at work.

That was the day before yesterday.
The dream was so clear in my memory that on the next day I did the same solution as the dream.

Did the solution work? You have me quite curious!

Aug 21, 2012 10:55 AM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

╮(─▽─)╭

Okay I can understand that.

Aug 21, 2012 10:59 AM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

╮(─▽─)╭

THANKS FOR DENYING THAT AND SAYING, "YES HONEY, YOU ARE NORMAL."
(ー△ー;)

Aug 21, 2012 11:02 AM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
Candinadian94 said:
Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

(」゜ロ゜)」

╮(─▽─)╭

THANKS FOR DENYING THAT AND SAYING, "YES HONEY, YOU ARE NORMAL."
(ー△ー;)

(*・_・)ノ⌒* cookies honey cookies.

Aug 21, 2012 11:07 AM

I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

Aug 21, 2012 11:11 AM

honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

Fine then that art contest was for nothing. I already give you enough love. Y U ASK FOR MORE!?

Aug 21, 2012 11:16 AM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

Fine then that art contest was for nothing. I already give you enough love. Y U ASK FOR MORE!?

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

Aug 21, 2012 11:21 AM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

What do cookies have to do with dreams?! STOP CHANGIN THE SUBJECT!!

Aug 21, 2012 1:08 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

Everything! Last night I dreamed you made me cookies!

TWAS ONLY A DREAM THOUGH, AS YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO.

Aug 21, 2012 1:13 PM

I dreamt that I was in a thrift store that was extremely crowded and then I saw Adele and I said hi and then I saw these really nice shoes that were a size 5 and they were faded floral print boots.

Aug 21, 2012 1:15 PM

itsvero said:
I dreamt that I was in a thrift store that was extremely crowded and then I saw Adele and I said hi and then I saw these really nice shoes that were a size 5 and they were faded floral print boots.

I love this.
I love thrift stores, and Adele is nice.
And I fancy floral print most definitely.

Did you buy them in the dream?

Aug 21, 2012 1:58 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
I TOLD YOU THIS.

Y U NO EVR LISEN?
(ー△ー;)

WAIT, NO I LIED.
I NEED COOKIES.

Everything! Last night I dreamed you made me cookies!

TWAS ONLY A DREAM THOUGH, AS YOU HAVE YET TO DO SO.

I do not believe this, you can't recall your dreams as you have clearly noted multiple times. Do not lie to me!!

Aug 21, 2012 2:08 PM

honeyxhoney said:
itsvero said:

I love this.
I love thrift stores, and Adele is nice.
And I fancy floral print most definitely.

Did you buy them in the dream?

I was actually lining up... and then I realized I forgot to check the men's sweater section (because, you know, grandpa sweaters are all the rage!) and then I went over to the sweater section and then I woke up :P

Oh, and I probably dreamed of floral print boots because I saw these really pretty Dr. Marten ones on urbanoutfitters.com but they're way too damn expensive...

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »