MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Describe your last dream.
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Forum Games »» Describe your last dream.

Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
08-20-12, 8:16 PM

Candinadian94 said:
I am again going to report that I forgot what I had dreamed about this morning. But I did manage to think that my mother had come into my room to ask if I could give my brother lunch money, she had actually called. So basically I was still dreaming when I received the call at like 7 this morning, but then I fell asleep again til about 11 and I think had another dream of which I cannot recall. I'm sure it was about school though. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

08-20-12, 8:20 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
I am again going to report that I forgot what I had dreamed about this morning. But I did manage to think that my mother had come into my room to ask if I could give my brother lunch money, she had actually called. So basically I was still dreaming when I received the call at like 7 this morning, but then I fell asleep again til about 11 and I think had another dream of which I cannot recall. I'm sure it was about school though. ヽ(ー_ー )ノ

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

I had McDonalds tonight. I was just in the kitchen. And the cookies will come when the cookies come. Patience WO-MAN!

08-20-12, 8:25 PM

I had a G-rated romantic dream about my crush for the umpteenth time. And I'm trying to get over the dude, too.

08-20-12, 8:26 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

I had McDonalds tonight. I was just in the kitchen. And the cookies will come when the cookies come. Patience WO-MAN!

It's been like ten years, so NO.

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

08-20-12, 8:27 PM

itsvero said:
I had a G-rated romantic dream about my crush for the umpteenth time. And I'm trying to get over the dude, too.

That sounds awful.
There's no other choice than to give up and get over him?

08-20-12, 8:30 PM

itsvero said:

I've had those and it's always the same guy, but the funny thing is I only started having those dreams like at least once a year and it was after I was done with the guy...not the right guy also, so there wasn't like any hidden message in the dreams, it just means I'm stupid o(╥﹏╥)o

08-20-12, 8:32 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (flipping table over in anger)

08-20-12, 8:38 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) (putting table back nicely)

08-20-12, 8:44 PM

Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

YOU CAN'T UNDO THE TABLE FLIPPING.

08-20-12, 8:46 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) (me flipping the guy who put the table back nicely)

08-20-12, 8:49 PM

honeyxhoney said:
jd2456 said:
I was fighting myself and we were doing shit from out of DBZ, I ended up slaughter a bunch of people and killing the other me,

A DBZ dream sounds awesome.
Did you mean to slaughter people though?

I didn't, the thing is in that dream one thing I forgot to mention is that I was watching myself, it was like I was outside of my body just watching me do things I wouldn't do. Also it seems that one of me was good while the other was bad, but I couldn't really tell after the me that was supposed to be good did that.
Modified by jd2456, 08-20-12, 8:54 PM
The Blackest Night falls from the skies. The darkness grows as all light dies. We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand, the dead shall rise!

08-20-12, 8:53 PM

jd2456 said:
honeyxhoney said:
jd2456 said:
I was fighting myself and we were doing shit from out of DBZ, I ended up slaughter a bunch of people and killing the other me,

A DBZ dream sounds awesome.
Did you mean to slaughter people though?

I didn't, the thing is in that dream one thing I forgot to mention is that I was watching myself, it was like I was outside of my body just watching me do things I wouldn't do.

That sounds quite awful!

08-20-12, 8:54 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

(╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . ) (me flipping the guy who put the table back nicely)

No.
It was you all along.
Don't blame someone else!

08-20-12, 8:57 PM

honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

No.
It was you all along.

(*・_・)ノ⌒* ....And there goes your cookies.

08-20-12, 9:00 PM

WHAT?!
(。┰ω┰。)

08-20-12, 9:03 PM

honeyxhoney said:
WHAT?!
(。┰ω┰。)

There there (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

08-20-12, 9:05 PM

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
WHAT?!
(。┰ω┰。)

There there (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。)

ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ

Go to your profile and REPLY TO ME.

08-20-12, 9:21 PM

^Lolwut.

Last night I dreamt I got eaten by a giant crab in a hot tub.
Anime fucking sucks.

08-20-12, 9:23 PM

Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

Was the crab in the hot tub or were you in the hot tub, or were you both in the hot tub?

08-20-12, 9:33 PM

Sanguis said:
^Lolwut.

you should have just eaten it, crab is expensive!!

Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

(」゜ロ゜)」
Y U NO N KICHIN?

Just kidding. 。◕‿◕。

No.
It was you all along.

(*・_・)ノ⌒* ....And there goes your cookies.

/catches cookies and eats them. MWUAHAHA!

Pages (9) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices