Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2012 9:38 PM

Jun 2010
A simple topic in which you describe your last dream.

I woke in the morning to an unusual quiet. Upon leaving the comfort of my home, I found my surroundings destroyed. Houses lay in crumbled heaps, power lines lay on the ground, twisting like snakes and sparks flying. An unusual smog filled the air, dark and thick enough to block out most of the sun's rays. I could hear car horns in the distance. Not the usual, "beep beep" of the angry driver, but a drawn out sound as though there had been a crash .. I called out, to anyone: "Hello?" but my voice only echoed back to my ears. I was completely alone.

A thought provoking sample, as I cannot recall my last dream.
╮(─▽─)╭
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 19, 2012 10:30 PM

Aug 2012
Okay so I can't recall my last dream, but the last one that I can remember the most of goes a little like this...

My sister had disappeared a week or so after a man had been killed in the village we had lived in. My sister and I lived alone, so as of now I was by myself. The people in our village had many questions as to what was going on with these mysterious happenings recently and I myself wanted to find my sister and I hoped she was still alive. There was only one person that I could find answers from, a boy my age whose brother was the man that was murdered. I was scared to visit him because he as well as I was living on his own now. The people all around the village talked of him as if he had something to do with all of the strange occurrences; however I was never quick to judge so I needed proof before deciding. As of now however I had no reason to suspect him, because after all he was the one who lost his brother. I stood outside his cabin in the cold, with snow falling all around it seemed that I was frozen to that one spot. I could have been for all I knew, it wasn’t until the front door opened did I move my gaze to a boy with eyes like ice. He looked confused as to why I was at his doorstep, or more so why I was from a distance spying through his window. I asked him to speak to me about all he knew and we continued a long conversation about his brother and my sister while next to the warm fire within the cabin. We got to talking about unrelated subjects such as reading and I realized there was so much I didn’t know about him. It was late but we kept on talking about whatever came to our minds and soon I fell asleep in his arms forgetting the reason I came to his house in the first place.

Yes, it is odd. Don't judge :P
Aug 19, 2012 10:36 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
Okay so I can't recall my last dream, but the last one that I can remember the most of goes a little like this...

My sister had disappeared a week or so after a man had been killed in the village we had lived in. My sister and I lived alone, so as of now I was by myself. The people in our village had many questions as to what was going on with these mysterious happenings recently and I myself wanted to find my sister and I hoped she was still alive. There was only one person that I could find answers from, a boy my age whose brother was the man that was murdered. I was scared to visit him because he as well as I was living on his own now. The people all around the village talked of him as if he had something to do with all of the strange occurrences; however I was never quick to judge so I needed proof before deciding. As of now however I had no reason to suspect him, because after all he was the one who lost his brother. I stood outside his cabin in the cold, with snow falling all around it seemed that I was frozen to that one spot. I could have been for all I knew, it wasn’t until the front door opened did I move my gaze to a boy with eyes like ice. He looked confused as to why I was at his doorstep, or more so why I was from a distance spying through his window. I asked him to speak to me about all he knew and we continued a long conversation about his brother and my sister while next to the warm fire within the cabin. We got to talking about unrelated subjects such as reading and I realized there was so much I didn’t know about him. It was late but we kept on talking about whatever came to our minds and soon I fell asleep in his arms forgetting the reason I came to his house in the first place.

YOU FELL ASLEEP IN THAT STRANGE BOY'S ARMS!?

Not judging.
(¬‿¬)
Aug 19, 2012 10:38 PM

May 2011
wow you're a pretty good writer :) unfortunately the last dream I can think of was a rather disturbing nightmare (_ _|||) I remember a dream I had a while ago though! /prepare for horribly written segment.
Aircrafts and flashlights swept the canyon. I could hear the sound of their feet vibrating through the ground, into the small cave where I was hidden. "Have you found her yet?" one of the men shouted. Ah, this wasn't good. My vision was getting blurry and I really just wanted to sleep... No, no! I couldn't sleep, not here, not now! And certainly not after all I had gone through to escape death at the hands of those who had killed my entire family. A light blinded me in the face, but that wasn't right. It should still be in the middle of the night... and when did the floor get so close? "Fo---d her, o---r h-re!" Unclear words filtered through my brain. It seemed that this was the end, or maybe it was just the beginning...
and then I got captured and became this slave and then I fell in love with this dude and then we escaped with a banana........................ yeah xD I've never written first person before so sorry if I messed up >_<;
Aug 19, 2012 10:40 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:

YOU FELL ASLEEP IN THAT STRANGE BOY'S ARMS!?

Not judging.
(¬‿¬)

You know what it tells me though, that I'm too trusting. It hasn't been bad or anything so far, but still I'm really trusting.
Aug 19, 2012 10:40 PM

May 2011
@Carndinadian94 I swear I saw a movie trailer a few months ago, very similar to your dream xD err except for the last part....
Candinadian94 said:
It was late but we kept on talking about whatever came to our minds and soon I fell asleep in his arms forgetting the reason I came to his house in the first place.

You must not have liked your sister much huh. 'nee-sannnn don't forget meee'
Aug 19, 2012 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
I walked into my family room in these old pajamas I haven't worn in years. There's a dinosaur head coming out of our TV and a black hole is around it sucking in everything. My dad walks in and talks, but no sound comes out of his mouth. The ceiling is a night sky full of stars. My dad points up and the stars are now gone. Everything looks distorted around the TV before it sucks in everything and I wake up.

That's not my last dream but its the one I remember the most.

The last one I had involved some sort of school amusement park getting snowed in and jumping across cliffed areas trying to survive and rescue people.
Aug 19, 2012 10:43 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
@Carndinadian94 I swear I saw a movie trailer a few months ago, very similar to your dream xD err except for the last part....
Candinadian94 said:
It was late but we kept on talking about whatever came to our minds and soon I fell asleep in his arms forgetting the reason I came to his house in the first place.

Funny, liked your dream too. I had good imagery going on while reading it.
Aug 19, 2012 10:44 PM

Dec 2009
something that I forgot.
Aug 19, 2012 10:47 PM

May 2011
Candinadian94 said:

haha thanks xD It's the first time I've written something in 4 months (fiction wise) >_>;
oh and I can't really come up with a story for it, but I had this dream where I was a dragon but when I went to breath fire I just threw up ._. so disappointing!!!
Aug 19, 2012 10:48 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
wow you're a pretty good writer :) unfortunately the last dream I can think of was a rather disturbing nightmare (_ _|||) I remember a dream I had a while ago though! /prepare for horribly written segment.
Aircrafts and flashlights swept the canyon. I could hear the sound of their feet vibrating through the ground, into the small cave where I was hidden. "Have you found her yet?" one of the men shouted. Ah, this wasn't good. My vision was getting blurry and I really just wanted to sleep... No, no! I couldn't sleep, not here, not now! And certainly not after all I had gone through to escape death at the hands of those who had killed my entire family. A light blinded me in the face, but that wasn't right. It should still be in the middle of the night... and when did the floor get so close? "Fo---d her, o---r h-re!" Unclear words filtered through my brain. It seemed that this was the end, or maybe it was just the beginning...
and then I got captured and became this slave and then I fell in love with this dude and then we escaped with a banana........................ yeah xD I've never written first person before so sorry if I messed up >_<;

You're a pretty great writer yourself! It was very intriguing! I liked it a lot!
Aug 19, 2012 10:49 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

OH DEAR LAWD.
I died when I read this. I can't stop laughing.
Aug 19, 2012 10:50 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

haha thanks xD It's the first time I've written something in 4 months (fiction wise) >_>;
oh and I can't really come up with a story for it, but I had this dream where I was a dragon but when I went to breath fire I just threw up ._. so disappointing!!!

That does sound quite sad :( poor dragon you.
Aug 19, 2012 10:51 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

OH DEAR LAWD.
I died when I read this. I can't stop laughing.

Haha, I know right?!

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:

You're a pretty great writer yourself! It was very intriguing! I liked it a lot!

thanks! I actually had that dream like 5 years ago, but I still remember it clearly for some reason... O_o

Jun 2010
FiendishJZA said:
I walked into my family room in these old pajamas I haven't worn in years. There's a dinosaur head coming out of our TV and a black hole is around it sucking in everything. My dad walks in and talks, but no sound comes out of his mouth. The ceiling is a night sky full of stars. My dad points up and the stars are now gone. Everything looks distorted around the TV before it sucks in everything and I wake up.

That's not my last dream but its the one I remember the most.

The last one I had involved some sort of school amusement park getting snowed in and jumping across cliffed areas trying to survive and rescue people.

Wow, if I would have experienced this, I would have been terrified! But it sounds AWESOME nonetheless. Your dreams are epic.
(¬‿¬)
Aug 19, 2012 10:53 PM

Jun 2010
waalex11 said:
something that I forgot.

That happens to me all the time.
Disappointing, isn't it?
Aug 19, 2012 10:54 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:

thanks! I actually had that dream like 5 years ago, but I still remember it clearly for some reason... O_o

Same thing for me, I remember a few dreams pretty well. And some were also reaccuring as a child so that may be why as well.
Aug 19, 2012 10:56 PM

May 2011
Candinadian94 said:

Same thing for me, I remember a few dreams pretty well. And some were also reoccurring as a child so that may be why as well.

true, I did have a lot of the same themes in my dreams as a kid ^^;
btw, +1 to honey for making an interesting thread :)!
Aug 19, 2012 10:57 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

That sounds awful! I agree with Erii-Chan, poor dragon you!

'INTRUDERS IN MY CAVE!? WHY, I MUST DEFEND MY TREASURE! STAY BACK HEATHENS! I WILL BURN YOU TO A CRISP WITH MY FLAMES. . . BLEH. OH DEAR LORD, NOT AGAIN! I take it back, I will drown you with my vomit!'

Poor dragon you. (ノД`)・゜・。
This makes me think of the dragon in the book I'm reading.
Aug 19, 2012 10:58 PM

Aug 2012
I'm pretty sure I forgot what I was dreaming this morning because my dog was outside my door whining for I don't know how long until I finally woke up to see why. Then later in the day I convince myself it was an awesome dream and that's why I didn't want to wake up, but I honestly don't even remember what the dream was about >.<

Jun 2012
I Remenber getting kill, and just looking at a dark place where there is nobody in there but me, just like i tought death was like, but after a couple sec's [ wich felt like hours on the dark room ], I saw a light, and than a doctor .

Yes a dream of being reborned.

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Same thing for me, I remember a few dreams pretty well. And some were also reoccurring as a child so that may be why as well.

Thank you!
I wish I was like you two! I can't remember anything for the life of me.
Aug 19, 2012 11:00 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
I'm pretty sure I forgot what I was dreaming this morning because my dog was outside my door whining for I don't know how long until I finally woke up to see why. Then later in the day I convince myself it was an awesome dream and that's why I didn't want to wake up, but I honestly don't even remember what the dream was about >.<

LOL.
Silly you.
Aug 19, 2012 11:00 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Thank you!

One dream is based off of an actual event that happened in my life. The other is just...well not much of anything that makes any sense XD
Aug 19, 2012 11:01 PM

May 2011
What book are you reading :3? yeah it was rather sad, I was all excited when I realized I was a dragon, oh! I can breath fire and be all awesome and stuff and then... blehhhh D:
Aug 19, 2012 11:02 PM

Jun 2010
juniiflow said:
I Remenber getting kill, and just looking at a dark place where there is nobody in there but me, just like i tought death was like, but after a couple sec's [ wich felt like hours on the dark room ], I saw a light, and than a doctor .

Woah. This blew my mind.
That is intense!
Aug 19, 2012 11:03 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Thank you!

One dream is based off of an actual event that happened in my life. The other is just...well not much of anything that makes any sense XD

Curiousity kills the cat, and I believe this kitty won't be meowing anymore.

Please, do tell.
Aug 19, 2012 11:04 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
What book are you reading :3? yeah it was rather sad, I was all excited when I realized I was a dragon, oh! I can breath fire and be all awesome and stuff and then... blehhhh D:

The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien.
I'm quite in love with it!

Now I feel like analyzing your dream. Were you feeling ill at the time?
Aug 19, 2012 11:06 PM

May 2011
juniiflow said:

that right there is why I never trust doctors... /twitch.

honeyxhoney said:

haha I can hardly ever remember my dreams, if I do though it will stick in my memory for a long time ^^;

Candinadian94 said:

During the school year I often have dreams of waking up, getting ready, going to school, getting home, and then I wake up to my alarm and find out that it was all a dream (╬ ಠ益ಠ)
Aug 19, 2012 11:07 PM

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

I tried reading that when I was 10, I couldn't keep my interest past the first book >.<; errr I don't think so, analyze away though ^^'
Aug 19, 2012 11:08 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Thank you!

Please, do tell.

Well it's mostly a dream about when I was younger with my older brother, sister, and mother. I don't think my younger brother was involved. Anyways we were at some type of department store where something went down inside and our mother was involved. So for some reason we have to leave and get away for protection against (i'm not sure, never was). So my brother who was maybe like 12 in my dream has to drive us to some place for safety. The car ride is like a crazy action movie scene, because he obviously can't drive and I'm not sure if there was ever a conclusion to the dream or not. But still that's all that's ever been in my mind, and I've kept it there for around half my life.
Aug 19, 2012 11:09 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
juniiflow said:

honeyxhoney said:

haha I can hardly ever remember my dreams, if I do though it will stick in my memory for a long time ^^;

Candinadian94 said:

During the school year I often have dreams of waking up, getting ready, going to school, getting home, and then I wake up to my alarm and find out that it was all a dream (╬ ಠ益ಠ)

Dying. Last response.
I can't breath.

I've had that happen too.
It's hilarious looking back on it, but it sucked when it happened.
Aug 19, 2012 11:11 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
juniiflow said:

honeyxhoney said:

Candinadian94 said:

I as well have had plenty dreams such as those. It's weird though because it's sorta like you just live the whole day over again. That somehow within the short time it actually takes us to dream in life, it could be a whole day within a dream.
Aug 19, 2012 11:12 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

I tried reading that when I was 10, I couldn't keep my interest past the first book >.<; errr I don't think so, analyze away though ^^'

I do find, at times, that my attention slips from the book. But other than those times I find it very interesting.

Hmm . . I can't analyze it, I'll never come to a definite answer.
(´∩`。)
Aug 19, 2012 11:14 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Thank you!

Please, do tell.

Well it's mostly a dream about when I was younger with my older brother, sister, and mother. I don't think my younger brother was involved. Anyways we were at some type of department store where something went down inside and our mother was involved. So for some reason we have to leave and get away for protection against (i'm not sure, never was). So my brother who was maybe like 12 in my dream has to drive us to some place for safety. The car ride is like a crazy action movie scene, because he obviously can't drive and I'm not sure if there was ever a conclusion to the dream or not. But still that's all that's ever been in my mind, and I've kept it there for around half my life.

Wait, so is this the dream based off your life? or the one that doesn't make sense?

Why am I so confused?
Aug 19, 2012 11:15 PM

May 2011
ah, I was just reminded of a funny dream I had a few months ago ^^
"If that wizard gets behind you, you'll have to marry him!" I shouted in warning, but it was too late. A rather unfortunate lady had not been fast enough. Nonetheless, I did not have time to mourn the fallen! I grabbed my staff, I would not let this amateur wizard do as he pleased! But to cast my (powerful) magic I had to draw a magic circle, a pentagon would work best in this situation after all! Quickly I sliced up the pizza lying innocently beside me (I know what you were up to, pesky pizza!); and started throwing it at the ceiling in the rough shape of a pentagon. Hah ha! I am much too powerful to be defeated here!
I was like e_e after I woke up. I still laugh when ever I think of it though xD
Aug 19, 2012 11:15 PM

Aug 2012
"Where am I", it came from my voice, but I had no intention of saying it. No answers, just a dark hollow pit where I stand, waiting for something; anything. It's so terribly quiet. The air is so cold, but my body feels numb. My breathing starts to slow and I feel pressure on my chest. I can't see, hear, or feel anything which in my case is disturbing. That's when I woke up choking.

This is the beginning of a book I started to write a while back. It's not there exactly the dream part is, but I'm pretty sure I used it from inspiration of one of my own dreams.
Aug 19, 2012 11:18 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:
"If that wizard gets behind you, you'll have to marry him!" I shouted in warning, but it was too late. A rather unfortunate lady had not been fast enough. Nonetheless, I did not have time to mourn the fallen! I grabbed my staff, I would not let this amateur wizard do as he pleased! But to cast my (powerful) magic I had to draw a magic circle, a pentagon would work best in this situation after all! Quickly I sliced up the pizza lying innocently beside me (I know what you were up to, pesky pizza!); and started throwing it at the ceiling in the rough shape of a pentagon. Hah ha! I am much too powerful to be defeated here!

Haha, crazy dreams. I like how they kinda fit the science fiction story themes though.
Aug 19, 2012 11:19 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:

OH GAWD.
No more, no more.
My lungs and voice box can't take it.

You're killing meee ~
≖‿≖
Aug 19, 2012 11:20 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
"Where am I", it came from my voice, but I had no intention of saying it. No answers, just a dark hollow pit where I stand, waiting for something; anything. It's so terribly quiet. The air is so cold, but my body feels numb. My breathing starts to slow and I feel pressure on my chest. I can't see, hear, or feel anything which in my case is disturbing. That's when I woke up choking.

This is the beginning of a book I started to write a while back. It's not there exactly the dream part is, but I'm pretty sure I used it from inspiration of one of my own dreams.

Breathtakingly beautiful, but terrifying.
Aug 19, 2012 11:22 PM

Aug 2012
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Thank you!

Please, do tell.

Wait, so is this the dream based off your life? or the one that doesn't make sense?

Why am I so confused?

Is that seriously a question Honey-chan?! It's the one that doesn't make sense.
The one that is based off of my life, is finding aligators/or crocodiles (not sure which) in my basement garage when my family and I got home from a camping trip. I was alone in the house and my mom and the rest were in the garage with the gators/crocs. (not sure how that one ended though). But it was a dream after we found a snake in our garage when we came home from shopping and I walked past it and they had to sweep it out, haha. But yeah, I hate snakes.
Aug 19, 2012 11:23 PM

May 2011
@Honey W-WHAAAT D:! DON'T DIE!!! WHY ARE YOU DYING ANYWAY??? /que dramatic music.

@Candinadian I had a LOT of nightmares about having to drive in some emergency situation as a kid, I still do actually ^^; I'm not really looking forward to actually driving though, because of that >_>; and I've always found that interesting, the way that time passes within a dream that is :)

Candinadian94 said:

Soooo.... what happened next xD?
Aug 19, 2012 11:26 PM

Jun 2010
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Candinadian94 said:
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:
Candinadian94 said:

Thank you!

Please, do tell.

Why am I so confused?

Is that seriously a question Honey-chan?! It's the one that doesn't make sense.
The one that is based off of my life, is finding aligators/or crocodiles (not sure which) in my basement garage when my family and I got home from a camping trip. I was alone in the house and my mom and the rest were in the garage with the gators/crocs. (not sure how that one ended though). But it was a dream after we found a snake in our garage when we came home from shopping and I walked past it and they had to sweep it out, haha. But yeah, I hate snakes.

I can't help my confusion, I have such a tiny brain.
( ꒪Д꒪)ノ

OH MY.
Erii-Chan hates snakes too!
Aug 19, 2012 11:28 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
@Honey W-WHAAAT D:! DON'T DIE!!! WHY ARE YOU DYING ANYWAY??? /que dramatic music.

@Candinadian I had a LOT of nightmares about having to drive in some emergency situation as a kid, I still do actually ^^; I'm not really looking forward to actually driving though, because of that >_>; and I've always found that interesting, the way that time passes within a dream that is :)

Candinadian94 said:

Everyone knows that if you laugh too much you explode!

May 2011
haha we have lots of snakes around our house... do you guys want to borrow some ㅇㅅㅇ?

May 2011
honeyxhoney said:
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

Everyone knows that if you laugh too much you explode!

r-really?!?! I better stop watching those funny shows then D:!! exploding would be a horrible way to die.
Aug 19, 2012 11:30 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:

Candinadian94 said:

"I laughed to myself, 'Great the beginning of summer and I'm already having nightmares.' I shook away the goospumps left on my arms, and sat there in my bed."

During her dream I try to write her thoughts as if she has some control, that she knows she is dreaming, but whenever she dreams she knows they mean something and this was a nightmare which gave her an eerie feeling. I'm not sure where I was going to go with the story, to be honest the book was started from the dream and nothing else, which is why I don't have much at all, but it was a cool concept.
Aug 19, 2012 11:32 PM

Jun 2010
Phantomtigers said:
haha we have lots of snakes around our house... do you guys want to borrow some ㅇㅅㅇ?

YES,
so I can taunt Erii with them.

By the way, Erii is Candinadian94.
Aug 19, 2012 11:33 PM

Aug 2012
Phantomtigers said:

Nooooo!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Comment what you are thinking right now. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lncignlto - Feb 26, 2023

1479 by playfulcloud88 »»
45 seconds ago

» Harshly judge the user above you based on their Last List Updates v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Apr 9, 2023

7594 by PrideRoyalIvy »»
47 seconds ago

» Defense, Prosecution, Defendant, Witness, Jury, or Judge? ( 1 2 )

IpreferEcchi - Jul 4, 2019

99 by playfulcloud88 »»
2 minutes ago

» The user above is your slave, give them a command~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyokisama - Dec 5, 2017

757 by playfulcloud88 »»
2 minutes ago

» First Thing That Comes To Mind v21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Mar 27

6646 by playfulcloud88 »»
2 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.