Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Negima!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 19, 2012 4:16 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Introduction #2
What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?

Feb 23, 2016 3:45 AM

May 2012
Pretty nice follow up episode, starting with a love potion part and then some more character introduction! Let's see what the last episode will offer!
Jul 1, 2016 11:47 PM

Jul 2014
RafaelDeJongh said:
Pretty nice follow up episode, starting with a love potion part and then some more character introduction! Let's see what the last episode will offer!

I wished they didn't cut out the ending part of the Love Potion part though. These are a bit on the short side. I understand its just introduction OVA's but still.
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Jun 24, 2022 4:06 AM

Jan 2020
So, are some of the scenes they are showing highlights of what's to come in the anime? Or just random one-shot stuff to promote the general concept? Either way, some of the dialogue seems amusing enough. "Pretend you were tricked and just drink it."

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Introduction Film Episode 3 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Aug 19, 2012

4 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 24, 2022 4:18 AM

Poll: » Mahou Sensei Negima! Introduction Film Episode 1 Discussion

Dodecahedron-O24 - Aug 19, 2012

3 by commonxreaction »»
Jun 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.